Bryan Rupp Photography Reviews

54 | Newberg, OR

54 Reviews for Bryan Rupp Photography

Kindra · Married on 03/02/2011

It was so great that Bryan was willing to come to the Netherlands for our wedding. We had such a great time and he was always looking out for us and wanting to give us the best photos for our special day. Definitely book your wedding photography with Bryan Rupp!

Sent on 04/18/2012

Karyn · Married on 02/05/2011

As a bridal industry professional, I spend a lot, and I mean a LOT, of time researching, meeting, and working with wedding photographers. Bryan is the photographer I chose to shoot my own wedding. It took me all of 2 seconds to make the choice, because Bryan, Leah, and Hannah are truly extraordinary folks... the sort of people you want to be around on one of the most important days of your life. These gifted, thoughtful, talented people are truly as good as it gets. I wish I could give them more than 5 stars.
    Love you guys!

Sent on 02/22/2011

Sarah · Married on 10/23/2010

bryan is an excellent choice for photographer! hes professional, personable, very accommodating and produces great work! we loved having him as our photographer and his assistant is also very nice. it was great to have 2 photographers at such an affordable price, when other photographers in portland charge extra. also, his packages had exactly what we needed, and having a dvd of all of our photos was great.

Sent on 11/10/2010

Mollie · Married on 10/10/2010

Now, I get that a 100% rating looks a little ridiculous, but, honestly, Bryan was incredible. He is so laid back, yet very knowledgeable about it all, it doesn't feel "stuffy"...the whole day we laughed and had a great time taking our couples pictures. Bryan was super accommodating to do whatever we wanted that day, including running around Portland for a few hours taking random pictures. I could not recommend him more - the best photos, and I have gotten a ton of compliments on our wedding pictures that others have found them incredibly unique and some of the best they have seen. Bryan Rupp Photography was hands down our favorite wedding vendor!

Sent on 03/30/2011

Kathy · Married on 10/02/2010

Wonderful pictures! Great to work with!

Sent on 04/02/2011

Jamie · Married on 09/05/2010

Bryan was amazing. We haven't even seen the photos yet, but we had such a great experience with him on the day of I feel confident giving him a perfect review. He and his assistant Hannah were so fun, flexible and unobtrusive. They were creative and made all the photos fun to take. We can't wait to see the finished products!!

Sent on 09/28/2010

Ali · Married on 08/14/2010

My husband and I loved working with Bryan and we are thrilled with the pictures/memories we have of our wedding as a result. Bryan is incredibly friendly and easy to work with (something our families even noticed), and at the same time he is very professional and good at what he does. One thing I thought Bryan did particularly well, besides taking great photos, was his communication with us over the year before the wedding. While there can sometimes be a big lapse in communication between the time you hire a vendor and the month or two before the wedding, Bryan kept the lines of communication open, took the time learn how we envisioned our wedding and wedding pictures, and really put us at ease.

Our wedding pictures turned out beautifully! We’ve especially enjoyed what we’ve termed “the Bryan shot”, where Bryan has candidly photographed one of our family members or friends in a way that totally captures the person in a way we hadn’t seen in a photo before. I know that we will treasure these pictures just as much as the more typical wedding shots in the years to come.

I would highly recommend Bryan to any of my friends and family, and in fact, my brother-in-law and soon-to-be sister-in-law (who were both in our wedding) are having Bryan shoot their wedding this summer!

Sent on 04/05/2011

Abby · Married on 08/01/2010

I could NOT have been happier with our selection of Bryan Rupp for our wedding day photographer! His work is a delight - artful, meaningful, candid, and the epitome of capturing the MOMENTS of the wedding, not just the scenery. Not only are my photographs so rockin' that my friends and family are brought to tears seeing them, but Bryan and his crew (either his wife Leah or Leah's sister Hannah) are not only lighthearted and funny but also directive when needed. I just cannot recommend him highly enough. If you get him for your wedding you are a LUCKY couple indeed.

Sent on 04/24/2011

Kelsey · Married on 07/31/2010

Bryan does not only take AMAZING photos but he is also so much fun to work with. Bryan met and succeeded all of the expectations that I had for my wedding pictures. We originally only hired Bryan to take the day off pictures but when we found out that he would do an engagement session for so cheap we could not resist the opportunity and we are so glad! I wanted to have the engagement photos taken somewhere were my fiance and I love to be and the first place that came to mind was the beach. Bryan drove a few hours just so that we could have the pictures taken at the beach! Bryan was always so willing and flexible to do whatever I asked and for course all of our engagement and wedding pictures are beautiful. I love how Bryan can capture the moment and his photographers look so natural. I would HIGHLY recommend ANYONE (getting married or not) who is looking for a photographer to hire Bryan - trust me you won't regret it. I know that one day when I have kids I will be calling Bryan again!

Sent on 09/21/2010

Christina · Married on 07/24/2010

Bryan is so great to work with. My husband and I hired him to shoot our engagement and wedding photos this past July. He did such an amazing job and truly listens to what you want. His prices are so extremely reasonable for the quality of work..it's almost too good to be true. If you want someone who is fun to be around, creative, and has an eye to capture all those little moments and details Bryan is the guy for your wedding or event.

Sent on 01/31/2011

Kalina · Married on 07/23/2010

Not only was Bryan Rupp and his crew fun, warm, organized, punctual, personable and professional to work with, they had such a way with capturing the true essence of the day. The photos of our wedding are absolutely stunning! Every time I look at them I relive the whole day with a smile glued to my face. He has such a unique eye and natural intuition for composition, color, and highlighting emotional authenticity. He knew exactly what we wanted, and exceeded all expectations.

Bryan is beyond talented and fantastic to work with--we had such an enjoyable experience with him. I highly recommend him. If there's ever an opportunity to work with him again I'd jump on it faster than you could say "cheese!"

Sent on 05/05/2011

Jessie · Married on 06/26/2010

We absolutely loved working with Bryan Rupp Photography. They were an absolute delight. Warm and caring, full of love for art and people. I get comments all the time about how fantastic my wedding photos are and all of that credit goes to them. I HIGHLY recommend Bryan Rupp Photography!

Sent on 08/10/2011

Lauryn · Married on 06/04/2010

Bryan and Leah were EXACTLY what I was looking for in photographers for my big day. Knowing how important it was to have a GREAT photographer for my wedding, I researched and studied Bryan Rupp Photography blog intensely, almost to a point of trying to find something that would convince me otherwise. However, after a year and a half of looking at their blog, I decided that they showed absolutely no sign of error or anything odd. Photography was the biggest part of my wedding budget because I knew that Bryan and Leah were worth the money and their photos would be something that I would cherish my whole life!!! I couldn't be more happy with the outcome!! Thanks Bryan and Leah!

Sent on 07/22/2010

Sarah · Married on 10/17/2009

I know that it sounds cliche but I couldn't have been happier with Bryan and Leah. From the moment I sent the email asking for additional information, to the beautiful presentation in which they sent me the photo DVDs, Bryan Rupp Photography could not have done anything more professionally. Not only are were we impressed with the level at which they perform thier jobs, but they are both so very cool to be around. Bryan and Leah do such a wonderful job making you feel comfortable, you leave a meeting or an event wanting to hang out with them more. Would, and have, recommend them.

Corina · Married on 10/11/2009

Bryan and Leah are wonderful! They did an incredible job with our photos and made us feel so natural. We will never forget our special day because they captured it so perfectly!

Kerry · Married on 10/02/2009

Bryan made our wedding day so easy and fun. He was easy to communicate with in the weeks leading up to the wedding, open to our ideas, and always available to answer questions. We felt as though he was personally invested in our photos and our wedding day. Every person who has seen our photos is amazed at how wonderful and unique they are.

In addition to providing us with great photos, Bryan (and his wife and second shooter, Leah) were incredibly fun and easy to work with. In the days after the wedding, we repeatedly told people, "Even if our photos turn out 'okay', it will be worth it to have had such fun people by our sides on a day that was a tad chaotic." Of course, the pictures turned to be better than anything we could have expected.

Bryan Rupp is a photographer we will recommend to anyone and everyone who asks me about photographers. We are so thankful we were able to work with him.

Lindsey · Married on 09/13/2009

I highly recommend Bryan Rupp Photography. My husband and I worked with Bryan and his wife Leah for our engagement pictures and wedding photos. Not only are they amazingly nice and easy to work with but our photos turned out spectacular!! The memories of our wedding day couldn't have been captured better. Everyone is really impressed at the quality photography. If you're looking for a photographer definetely check them out!!

Sent on 02/21/2010

Melanie · Married on 09/05/2009

Wow... I'm really having a hard time finding words to describe our experience with Bryan and Leah! Not only are they awesome, fun people to work with, but their work is by far the most beautiful and often breathtaking photography I have ever seen, and I've seen a ton of wedding photography! We treasure the photos Bryan took for us - thank you so much!

Sent on 02/27/2010

Amy · Married on 09/04/2009

Bryan and Leah were amazing. We hired them to photograph our wedding in September 2009. They really listened to what I was looking for in a wedding photographer and delivered just that. We are so pleased with our photos. We could not have asked for more!

Sent on 05/24/2010

Adrienne · Married on 08/30/2009

We had such a great experience with Bryan & Leah. Not only were they incredibly friendly and made us feel very comfortable on our wedding day, but they went out of their way to be flexible and show up ridiculously early in the morning so we could get all the shots we wanted. They were so great at listening to us and making our wedding photos reflect our style as a couple. Bryan is more than just a photographer - you can't help but come out of the experience having made two wonderful new friends.

Sent on 03/06/2010

Shanna · Married on 08/21/2009

Bryan and his wife Leah were great to work with! Their passion for photography and people is evident and it shines through their pictures. Our pictures turned out fabulous!

Katie · Married on 08/09/2009

Bryan did an AMAZING job at our wedding. We couldn't of asked for a better photographer. We have the most beautiful wedding pictures. He is such a great photographer my sister has used him 3 times since. (a maternity shoot and then her daughters 1st shoot and 4 month shoot). Bryan may get sick of us at some point because we pretty much want to book him for any photo worthy event. We love Bryan and Leah (his wife), they really made our special day look great! -The Gravdahls

Sent on 02/20/2010

Laura · Married on 08/08/2009

You could not find a better photography team in the entire Portland area. Bryan and Leah are simply amazing. My husband and I met with them twice before the wedding and they were so laid back and easy to talk to. The one theme that came across was they wanted to do whatever we wanted them to do. Having two photographers was important to my husband and I did not see each other before the ceremony so Leah was with us girls and Bryan was with the guys and it worked perfectly! We ended up with 1500 pictures - each one gorgeous and unique. We have received so many compliments because we don't have many of the traditional "stand in a line and smile" shots because we wanted more candids and they did a great job of capturing so many moments of not only my husband and I but our guests as well. (I swear I'm not a relative, just a very satisfied customer! :)

Abby · Married on 07/24/2009

I can't even begin to say enough of how great Bryan and Leah are! Every wedding I've seen them shoot has captured the unique feel of that particular couple and ours was no different.

They worked hard to find out exactly who we we are as a couple and express that in our pictures. I don't always love being the center of attention, but shooting our pictures was so much fun and helped everyone to relax and laugh before the ceremony. And of course the pictures turned out even better than we had hoped.

We absolutely loved everything about working with them and any excuse I can find to do more pictures with them I will absolutely take!

Jordan · Married on 07/17/2009

My husband ad I honestly have nothing but 5 stars to give Bryan and Leah Rupp. We couldn't have asked for a more professional, talented, and FUN couple to capture our wedding day and all the events leading up to it! I have never dealt with a vendor who got back to our emails and/or phone calls so promptly. Bryan and Leah made us feel like we were the only wedding they were photographing that summer...and that is no small task considering they are in such high demand! We would HIGHLY recommend booking them as soon as possible...not only are they as people wonderful, but their work is above reproach.

Sent on 02/22/2010