Bryan Michael Photography, LTD. Reviews

28 | Tonawanda, NY

28 Reviews for Bryan Michael Photography, LTD.

Bryan Michael Photography, LTD. 1
Bryan Michael Photography, LTD. 2
Bryan Michael Photography, LTD. 3
Bryan Michael Photography, LTD. 4

Lauren · Married on 06/09/2018

Hiring Bryan for our wedding was a no brainer. He makes you feel so comfortable, is so creative and takes absolutely amazing photos! My husband and I are not photogenic but looking at the photos, you would never know. We couldn’t be happier with our wedding photos, Bryan is a phenomenal photographer!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Jen · Married on 04/28/2018

Bryan and his team were prompt, professional, and fun during all of the photos. It rained on the day of our wedding so we could not do the outdoor pictures like I planned but Bryan had great ideas of locations we could take pictures instead and they came out great. He made the picture taking very fun and exciting with a lot of different settings and poses and we felt at ease through all of the pictures. In addition to all the great posed pictures he also captured a lot of sweet candids. The pictures came out better than I ever could have imagined and all our family and friends raved about them. I have even had multiple people who saw our pictures asking for his contact information for their wedding.

Sent on 07/19/2018
    Bryan Michael Photography, LTD. 5

Corey · Married on 10/07/2017

I used Bryan for my wedding in October 2017. He showed up in the morning to get photos of my bridal party getting ready and stayed through the night- making sure to get photos of us under the stars. Bryan and his team were so great to work withh; It was like having a few extra guests at the wedding!! When i recieved my photo package, i was blown away. I could not believe how perfectly he captured all the magic and love that was shared on my big day. 10/10 would recommend.

Sent on 07/10/2018

Dan · Married on 10/07/2017

Bryan and his crew did an awesome job! I would only recommend Bryan if you want beautiful professional photos and a photographer that genuinely has a good time taking them.

Sent on 07/17/2018
  • F

Felicia · Married on 09/30/2017

We had an amazing experience with Bryan! From our initial meeting to post wedding pictures. He was always very professional and was very easy to communicate with. We love all of our pictures from engagement to wedding - which is very evident when you step into our house. We would absolutely use Bryan again for future photography and would definitely recommend him.

Sent on 07/17/2018

April · Married on 08/05/2017

Best photographer ever! Bryan and Stephanie captured every moment of my day! They are so professional, creative and kind. The pictures turned out to be absolutely stunning as I knew they would! Honestly he surpassed my expectations and I am over the moon! People have expressed how they look like they are from a magazine! Every day I have a new favorite! He takes a lot of time editing and making sure you are satisfied! You can tell he puts his heart and soul into his work and enjoys it! It you want 5 star quality and service you need to go with Bryan Michael Photography!

Sent on 09/29/2017
    Bryan Michael Photography, LTD. 6
    Bryan Michael Photography, LTD. 7
    Bryan Michael Photography, LTD. 8

Carrie · Married on 03/11/2016

Bryan is so amazing we are so happy with everything !! Bryan is so professional and yet so easy and went with the flow with some of our crazy moments and was always smiling..We have a couple of friends getting married soon and seen his work from our wedding and has booked him already for his services. His work is timeless and works of art that we will treasure forever..5 stars is not enough !!!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Megan · Married on 10/24/2015

Bryan and his team are very professional. They did an awesome job, and they knew what was going on the entire time!

Sent on 11/30/2015

Tyler · Married on 09/06/2015

We cannot recommend Bryan Michael Photography enough. We just received our pictures from Bryan, and they are honestly better than we could have hoped. Neither of us are too creative, so we entrusted all of the poses, and even some of the locations, entirely to Bryan. He absolutely delivered. He knows the Buffalo area and where to get the best shots, including back-up plans in case of bad weather. If you're planning your wedding right now, you should definitely go with Bryan Michael Photography.

Sent on 10/04/2015

Amanda · Married on 09/05/2015

I cannot say enough about this company! They did both our engagement photos and wedding photos, as well as my sister's wedding last year. Bryan is so talented, creative and professional. He makes the day relaxing and fun and always has great new ideas. His style is very unique and the pictures turn out stunning. He is always responsive and on time and goes out of his way for you. He also gave us other wedding advice, from other vendors and services to our honeymoon location! Bryan is the best and I would highly recommend this company.

Sent on 09/16/2015

Marc · Married on 08/08/2015

Best experience ever, photos turned out amazing. Couldn't be happier with Bryan and his attention to detail. Wish we could have another wedding to get some more pictures!

Sent on 12/01/2015

Emily · Married on 08/23/2014

We are more than happy that we chose Bryan Michael Photography to capture our wedding day! They were great to work with and our photos are amazing!! They came up with so many creative ideas for photos and were also very accommodating to our ideas. Bryan helped us find a wonderful location to take our photos and we absolutely love looking at them. They also gave us our photos very quickly, we were thrilled to be able to look back at our day so soon! We have gotten so many compliments on our photos and we are going to continue to recommend Bryan Michael Photography to others! We have nothing but great things to say about them!!

Sent on 10/24/2014

ashley · Married on 08/02/2014

Bryan did an amazing job. His love for photography is truly expressed in our photos! Bryan will be a lifetime photographer for our family ;)

Sent on 08/15/2014

Joe and Cara · Married on 07/26/2014

Bryan Michael Photography photographed our wedding day better than we could have ever imagined. Our photos are beautiful! We couldn't be any more pleased! We feel they caught every big magical moment, the moments we expected to see, and also the moments that we never thought of. It’s like our whole special day; every detail was saved, frozen, captured on film. Both photographers were very professional. They knew how to calm us, make us feel comfortable, add a laugh, and help make our day perfect. Looking back at our day, we realize our wedding would not have been the same without Bryan Michael Photography!

Sent on 08/18/2014

Marc · Married on 05/25/2014

We were impressed by BM Photo's work quality, including creativity and attention to detail. They worked with the utmost professionalism and were a pleasure to have with us on our big day. We highly recommend BM photo to anyone!

Sent on 07/14/2014

Both photographers were gentleman and well suited to be part of our amazing day. The quality and professionalism were paramount. We've only just began to appreciate the bevy of pictures that will last a lifetime. Thank you BM.

Sent on 07/13/2014

Jacqueline · Married on 11/02/2013

Bryan and Mike were amazing and there was never a dull moment throughout our whole wedding day! We cannot wait to see the pictures, and we know that they will not be any less than perfection! Booking Bryan Michael Photography will be the best wedding decision you make!!

Sent on 11/10/2013

Sarah · Married on 10/12/2013

Our photographers captured every part of our entire day.. When I look at the pictures it makes me truly feel that I am reliving my special day. They were open to ideas of our own and created many themselves. Super creative and not afraid to go outside the boundaries of ordinary wedding day pictures.... This i feel makes them unique and stand out from all the rest. I love every single picture. I would and do recommend them to everyone looking.

Sent on 10/29/2013

Nikki · Married on 09/28/2013

I was referred to Bryan Jameson Photography through word of mouth. From the very beginning these gentleman have been a prime example of pure professionalism. When I first approached them with my interest in having them capture our wedding with their artwork, they have been nothing but 5 star. They responded to questions and ideas right away. Pricing was so fair despite how much it actually costs them to provide us with our photographs. Bryan arrived at my grandmother's house early and went right to work as his partner Michael went to capture the boys at a separate location. Bryan rode in the Limo with us and was as professional as can be capturing great moments in the limo as well such as me making a bottle for our 6 month old! The pictures came out exquisite. They captured special moments that I requested. They had no problem working with ideas that we had as well as incorporate their expertise. I was extremely grateful that they were so patient with us as well. Our first stop was Beaver Island, we spent more time there as anticipated so our next location was a bit too far, to go so we had to decide last minute a baseball diamond closer to the venue. These poor guys had to follow the limo as we turned around a million times figuring out where to go. At the venue, they captured every moment without being overbearing or bossy whatsoever! In the days preceding our wedding we received an overflow of compliments on our photography. They provided us with a sample/teaser album within days of our Wedding! This was an added perk since some brides have to wait and anticipate for weeks and weeks. I contacted one of the gentleman asking when we should expect our full album because I was going to begin my thank you cards, he responded right away and then told me he could provide me with any proof I needed as soon as I wanted. A+ customer service. I would and have recommended them to future couples. They captured moments that we will have for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 11/02/2013

Julia · Married on 08/03/2013

Bryan and Mike are by far the best photographers that I've ever worked with. They did both my engagement photos and wedding photos. They are extremely professional and knowledgeable. They truly went above and beyond for us. There was one point when we were taking our wedding photos at Goat Island that Bryan jumped into the steam below the bridge we were standing on to ensure that he was able to get the best possible angle for our photos. I've never before seen a photographer go to that extent for their clients before.

Both of our photographers worked so well together. They let us share our creativity and ideas and also provided their opinions and perspective which was obviously extremely nice to have since they are the professionals.

Both my husband and I absolutely love our photos. Our families were also in awe of our wedding photos. We cannot wait to work with Bryan Michael Photography again in the future.

Sent on 10/28/2013

Maria · Married on 05/04/2013

I don't have enough good things to say about Bryan and Mike! Not only are our pictures beautiful, but we had so much fun with them all day -- It felt like having two good friends shoot our wedding! They were extremely flexible and laid back, but also professional and quick to respond to emails, phone calls and texts. Plus we got all our pictures back really quickly! I would definitely recommend them to anyone!! Thank you guys so much for making our day so wonderful :)

Sent on 06/17/2013

Maria · Married on 05/04/2013

Sent on 10/28/2013

Samantha · Married on 12/21/2012

Bryan Michael Photography was a wonderful choice for our wedding! They were very laid back, talented, and professional. You can give them a checklist of all the poses you want to accomplish on your wedding day, or you can just ask them to use their creativity to get some awesome shots. You get a CD copy of all your pictures as well as rights to the photos. They also offer a large variety of options such as photo albums, canvas pictures, large portraits, and even old antique doorframes with your pictures mounted in it! I would highly recommend their services to anyone looking for fabulous pictures at a reasonable price.

Sent on 04/26/2013

Steve · Married on 09/29/2012

I am usually sceptical when I am looking at reviews for a product/service when someone grants five out of five stars in all categories. But in this case for this special of a day I had to. Brian and Mike did a fantastic job. They took what we wanted in our heads and made it appear in a photograph. I could not have asked for anything better. They are young in shape trendy proffesionals that fit well with our personality type. I would recomend their service to anyone. The equipment that they used seemed to me to be very up to date and top of the line. They were great!

Sent on 11/14/2012

Jen · Married on 09/29/2012

I highly recommend Bryan Michael Photography! Both Bryan and Mike were very attentive and professional. They got every photo we requested plus so many more. They went above and beyond to get the perfect shots and to capture every detail of our day!

Sent on 11/14/2012