Bryan George Music Reviews

Bryan George Music 5
Bryan George Music 6
Bryan George Music 7

Kristin · Married on 05/17/2014

In the few weeks leading up to the wedding both Bryan and our DJ, Ramses, were great to work with. They were extremely professional, and asked questions to make sure they understood exactly what we were looking for. They also were really good about suggesting certain things, like songs for the cake cutting, something neither my fiance nor myself had really thought a lot about. They were helpful by giving us examples of how long certain dances should be too. We were really happy with the music for our reception and felt that Ramses kept an eye on the crowd throughout the evening to make sure people were feeling the music! :)

Sent on 06/05/2014

Rachel · Married on 05/10/2014

Bryan George rocks! If you’re looking for a DJ, you don’t need to look any further than Bryan. Bryan was not only the DJ for our wedding reception, but also provided the music for our wedding ceremony. He is an awesome DJ, and is also extremely professional, organized, and detail-oriented. It was extremely helpful that Bryan had wedding ceremony and reception prep forms for us to complete beforehand. Plus, Bryan held a call with us the week leading up to the wedding to ensure everything would run smoothly and he understood all of our special requests – and we had several of these for both the ceremony and reception. We had complete trust in Bryan, and everything ran smoothly…and our dance floor was packed the entire night! If you want the music portion of your wedding to be stress-free, choose Bryan!

Sent on 08/10/2014

Ashly · Married on 04/26/2014

We were so happy with our choice to work with Bryan George Music services for our Baltimore wedding! DJ Rich provided laid back, great entertainment from our cocktail hour through then end of the night - he was fun, played all the music we had requested and was totally unobtrusive - our guests danced the night away! Bryan was incredibly responsive and easy to work with the the quality of the service was fantastic. We highly recommend Bryan George and his team!

Sent on 05/06/2014

L · Married on 04/12/2014

Bryan George provided music for our wedding reception as well as emcee services.

We knew we wanted to have background music in the cocktail area as well as in the main reception space. Bryan provided additional wireless speakers so he could pipe music to the cocktail area from his deck in the reception space. He also provided a wireless mic for our toasts which was a plus.

Bryan was also highly accommodating. We had written out announcement scripts for various events during the reception and he agreed to make the announcements as well as worked with us to get the timing of these announcements down in our program. There were pages of scripted announcements and he kindly read everything we asked him to.

Not only that, there were several people in our wedding party of foreign descent. Bryan spoke with us on two occasions to be sure he was able to pronounce everyone's names correctly during the bridal party introductions. His attention to this detail was highly appreciated!

When contracting Bryan George Music Services you get the option of getting one of several DJs or, if he's available, you can also request Bryan himself. While you get Bryan at a premium his services came at a great value and he was very professional.

Sent on 04/21/2014

Rebecca · Married on 03/23/2014

Bryan is great! I really liked his style, it was unobtrusive, yet kept the wedding moving at a good rhythm. I had some last minute changes and he fit them in seamlessly. Additionally, I had no idea what music to play while we were cutting the cake or during dinner and he had great recommendations, they worked out perfectly. I highly recommend his company!

Sent on 03/25/2014
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 12/28/2013

Bryan George Music services was awesome. Bryan, and our DJ Ramses communicated clearly and effectively ahead of time. We spoke to him on the phone a few weeks ahead to walk through things. Ramses was very diligent in ensuring he was saying everyone's name correctly. We more or less wanted the DJ to blend into the background and just play music, not be the star of the show. Ramses did this perfectly. His music selection was awesome, he read the crowd and everyone really enjoyed it.

Sent on 01/17/2014

K · Married on 11/16/2013

Hi everyone,

My wife and I live in the DC area. We just got married 6 weeks ago. If you're looking for a wedding and reception DJ for the D-M-V area, I totally encourage you to look into Bryan George Music Services. Bryan came highly recommended, and when we decided to go with a DJ, he was our top choice. We were so happy when we found out that he was free for our wedding weekend, and he agreed to DJ our wedding and reception! Bryan was a joy to work with. He exceeded all of our hopes and expectations. Everything went totally smoothly. He delivered all of our chosen songs for our wedding exactly as we wanted them, and it was one less thing to worry about that he was so reliable. What was really extraordinary was Bryan DJ'ing our reception dance floor. I've been to over 30 weddings, and I've never seen a dance floor explode with more energy and excitement than the dance floor at our reception. After 3 non-stop hours of dancing, lots of our guests commented that it was one of the best receptions they've ever been at, and one major reason was the music and the dancing. Bryan totally delivered, and we'll always cherish that. If you get him for your wedding, my hunch is you'll love it.

Thanks,
    Brad and Kat

Sent on 12/30/2013

Bryan was the DJ at our November 2nd wedding and he was fantastic. After we provided him our music choices he provided us with digital files to listen to and make sure the versions were exactly what we wanted. At the actual reception he had our guests dancing the whole time. He did a great job reading the crowd and playing stuff that would get everyone on their feet. We would highly recommend him to anyone throwing a wedding!

Sent on 11/18/2013

It's not often we give all "5's" for a review, but Bryan George certainly earned them for our wedding. The entire process of working with Bryan was fantastic - he was responsive, professional, friendly and very accommodating and flexible with our requests. We got dozens of compliments from our guests saying the playlist was the best they've heard at a wedding.

We gave Bryan a few songs and examples of the type of music we were looking for during cocktail hour and the main dance period and he was able to run with it, building out an excellent playlist. He was also very thorough with all of the details, following up and confirming with us several times on the key points (such as the version and edits for our first song to the names and pronunciations for introductions). We can't recommend him highly enough - he was a highlight of the wedding!

Sent on 11/05/2013

Ruth · Married on 10/13/2013

After having read so many 5 star reviews about Bryan George Music Services, I decided to contact Bryan George by email. He responded right away and explained his services, pricing and process. After exchanging a few emails, we knew he was just the right DJ for our wedding! He was so easy to work with and is extremely professional, not to mention how responsive he was to my countless emails. I would send him song ideas to be included, and before I knew it, he would email me back a variety of versions of the songs to consider. We spoke over the phone a few times to be sure he included everything we wanted - he didn't miss a beat! All of our guests danced the night away and commented on what a wonderful job he had done. Thank you for everything Bryan! If you need a GREAT DJ, contact Bryan George, you won't be disappointed!!! :)

Sent on 10/17/2013

Bryan was amazing! His professionalism and attention to detail was great! Everything worked flawlessly!

Sent on 10/17/2013

Jeff · Married on 10/04/2013

Wow. My feet still hurt from dancing so much! Bryan is the DJ you want to have at your wedding. We asked for some pretty obscure songs for our processional and recessional. Bryan was able to find them and have them ready to go with no problems at all.

For the reception he put together a fantastic playlist that completely set the vibe we were looking for. He is reliable, professional, and responsive (even when he was on vacation!) I would absolutely recommend him for anyone who needs a great DJ.

Sent on 10/31/2013

Julie-Anne · Married on 09/21/2013

Ramses kept the dance floor alive all night! Rain started right at the beginning of our outdoor ceremony, but we went through without a hitch. Ramses was able to MC the evening and guide everyone effortlessly.
    Hats off to a job well done!

Sent on 09/29/2013

Dana · Married on 09/21/2013

Before we were even engaged, I had always pictured having a band at our wedding. We were pretty large for the venue and a band would make it tighter should it rain... and it ended up pouring, so it was a good call! The DJ also allowed us to stay within budget while getting a ton of value out of the purchase. I share this so you know how high my expectations were to find the perfect DJ for our event: one that would make for a seriously fun, non-stop dance party while still feeling elegant and classy. We found that in Bryan George. Bryan was one of the first vendors we booked for our September 2013 wedding in D.C. at the DAR and he brought the house down. It rained for our entire party, which continued outside under a portico and you wouldn't have known since the dance floor stayed packed the whole time. He kept a great mix of songs to satisfy all of our guests and helped us move seamlessly throughout the night. He was responsive, friendly and a calming presence on a busy day! He was so easy to work with and worked well with all of our vendors. So many people have commented on what an amazing party it was, and we have Bryan to thank for keeping that spirit. We highly recommend him for DC-area weddings.

Sent on 09/29/2013

Max · Married on 09/14/2013

We booked Bryan for our wedding on 9.14.13 and the reviews don't lie. Bryan is awesome!

Super professional, on time, easy to communicate with and offers tons of experienced advice. We did not hire a wedding planner so when we reviewed the flow of the evening with Bryan he was full of suggestions to help streamline things.

We requested a mix of funk, 70's and 80's music with little to no Top 40's which was delivered all night long. Bryan actually DJ's transitioning onto the next track and did a great job of starting with the oldies early in the evening and getting into newer music as the night progressed (perfect as the older guests left). Would definitely recommend and hire him again!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Bryan kept the party going at our wedding reception. He really listened to our requests. Our wedding guests commented on great he was after the event.

Sent on 09/22/2013

Melissa · Married on 08/31/2013

My sister luckily found Bryan George Music Service for my wedding, and it was a wonderful find! Bryan was so professional, attentive, and helped me plan the music for my wedding. All my wedding guests complimented me on my DJ selection, and everyone was dancing all night! We wanted a lot of salsa and latin music, and Bryan did a wonderful job incorporating our playlist with all the other genres of music he played. I would definitely recommend him to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 09/05/2013

I went with Bryan on a recommendation from my uncle and couldn't have been happier! Bryan was so easy to work with and responded to all my emails really fast. Our ceremony was at the hotel, and he provided the music for that as well. He worked very closely with us, providing us with samples of what would play, and downloaded any specific recordings we wanted that he did not already have. The music selection for the reception was a great mix of old and new so everyone could enjoy it. One of my bridesmaids even commented on a song she loves playing and that she had never heard it at a wedding and I should compliment him on playing it. After all was said and done and he had packed up he came back in to find me and my groom and congratulate us again before he left. I thought that was really special.

Sent on 07/22/2013

Lauren · Married on 06/22/2013

Bryan was such a great DJ! He read the crowd well and just knew which songs to play to keep the party going. I got many positive reviews from my guests as well. Everyone loved him and the songs he play. Overall very professional and flexible. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 07/03/2013

Kara · Married on 06/15/2013

Absolutely awesome. Chose Bryan George based on my Godmother's referral and he pulled through big time. From our first conversation Bryan was helpful and responsive. He gave me suggestions on cake cutting songs when I had no idea what to play and he helped organize our whole reception in my parent's backyard. He helped us figure out all the logistics. We gave some ideas on what we did and did not want played and he nailed it. Everyone had so much fun dancing and said the music was amazing. Bryan made the whole thing work. Couldn't be happier!

Sent on 07/08/2013

Loyd · Married on 06/08/2013

Really professional team !!!! I recommend them for everyone !

Sent on 08/03/2016

Ally · Married on 06/01/2013

I initially chose Bryan George Music Services after reading so many amazing reviews. From the time we first contacted Bryan I was immediately impressed with his responsiveness. Bryan was so easy to work with, and actually spoke to me on the phone for quite some time just to make sure he got everything right. He organized my playlist so that certain songs were played at appropriate times throughout the evening. He essentially kept the entire wedding timeline on track in the most professional way. Our constantly packed dance floor and hearing people say that it was the most fun wedding they'd been to are both tell-tale signs that Bryan knows what he's doing. I would recommend Bryan to anyone looking for a DJ in this area.

Sent on 06/18/2013

Katherine · Married on 05/25/2013

Bryan is such a great DJ and guy! He was friendly and we got along right away. He was flexible and worked around my husband's ideas for music, while making sure everyone was happy and danced. He had a great set up that was easy and did not make the area ugly. The set up was great and ensured sound was heard everywhere. He was always moving around to make sure everything was working okay and responded to the crowd by turning down the music and cutting off the hora dance when we wanted to. He was quick to respond to my emails and was knowledgable about lots of music while being open to new bands than he knew before, like Murray Gold from Dr Who. His catalog of music is diverse and giant ensuring we had a great variety of musical tastes happy. I was pleased that he asked if I needed anything when I was running around before the ceremony trying to find the lightbulb to smash. Even though he was just the DJ, he was concerned and really great to work with overall. Everyone commented on the music and thought it was great, especially my father in law. I will use Bryan again in the future, as I am sure I will need him for Mitzvahs and other events in my life. Great DJ and great guy to work with!!

Sent on 05/26/2013

Meg · Married on 05/24/2013

Bryan With George Music Services helped create an AWESOME vibe at our wedding, and I cannot thank him enough. He did a great job feeling the crowd, and meeting their music needs throughout the whole night. We had 200 very LOUD and ENTHUSIASTIC people at our wedding that were all trying to dance at once on a not so large dance floor- and he handled it amazingly well. Not only was the music great, but he worked with the caterer and planner to make sure all the entrances, announcements and group pictures went smoothly throughout the night. THANK YOU BRYAN!!

Sent on 07/28/2013

Monica · Married on 05/19/2013

Such a great DJ! We had a Sunday wedding and the floor was packed! He was super accommodating - we had 200 glowsticks- and he really made our wedding a great experience.

Highly recommendeded!