Bryan George Music Reviews

Bryan George Music 5
Bryan George Music 6
Bryan George Music 7

Dave · Married on 07/05/2014

Bryan George Music was the only DJ service I wrote and spoke with who was prompt, direct, and confident in our inquiry. I did not want someone to tell me why they were professional as I simply expected it because I was paying for a service. Bryan responded to my questions, volunteered more questions we should be asking, and directed us with suggestions that proved essential in making the night memorable. One of our favorite planning moments was figuring out songs for our playlist and Bryan was happy to take as many suggestions or as few as we wanted. Myra was our DJ for the evening and every guest we spoke with raved about her seamless transitions, grouping of songs, and fluid control of the event. "Where and how did you find this DJ?!" was asked by every guest with whom we spoke. The floor was never empty and all of our favorites brought more smiles and singing. Prior to the event, we walked through each detail of the night to ensure a flawless event. Music is extremely important in our lives and Bryan's company ensured this important detail was memorable.

Sent on 07/07/2014

Megan · Married on 06/28/2014

Bryan was so organized and on top of everything. He was open to us picking a variety of songs but still threw in some other good dancing songs. He didn't miss a thing and kept the whole evening running smoothly. Bryan did a wonderful job letting people know what's going on but not being corny or obnoxious like other DJs. Super nice to guests and keeps in mind the tastes of the bride and groom. I loved having a younger, fun, and professional DJ like Bryan. You're the best, Bryan! Book him today!!!!!

Sent on 07/03/2014

Denise · Married on 06/28/2014

Bryan George music & sound!
    We hired Bryan George for our daughters wedding 6-28-14 located in Warrenton, VA
    From the first call Bryan was caring concerned and a professional... I was trying to plan our daughters wedding from HI.
    Bryan had patience like you wouldn't believe!!
    Our daughter was super busy in a new career and had sent her timeline and requested music 1 week prior to wedding. Bryan never received this info... Which he still remained calm and stayed on the phone with me up until
    1 day prior to wedding.
    Bryan was very concerned to get timeline correct/ music selections delivered to his colleague "Christan" our DJ for the evening.
    Bryan wanted no hiccups and a perfect evening for our Daughter's wedding.
    He achieved that! "Christian" showed up and was a super awesome guy.. Professional!
    "Christian" made sure the evening was perfect!
    He kept the party going from beginning to end !
    Our daughter, Son In Law & guest are still talking about the fantastic evening they all had!
    For delivering a magical evening!

Denise D
    MOB
    Warrenton, VA

Sent on 07/09/2014

Bryan made my dream wedding come true. He was amazing during my cocktail hour and wedding reception!!!!!!!
    He was so personable and responsive, and it never felt "cheesy". He kept the "MCing" to a minimum and was super classy and discreet. He went with the vibe of the evening and catered the music choices to what the crowd was into, all while making sure he hit all of the must play songs we provided him.
    The best part of all is that Bryan himself was the actual DJ of our wedding, the same person we talked to beforehand and trusted. That made all the difference.
    We really can't say enough about him and his services. The DJ you choose can make or break your big day ...and we are SO glad we chose to use him!

Sent on 06/24/2014

charlotte · Married on 05/31/2014

Bryan very simply made our whole experience with him fun and easy! We booked Bryan for our wedding in Culpeper, VA. I looked at tons of DJ reviews online, watched their videos and met several DJ's at different bridal shows before finding Bryan. Bryan was the only DJ I researched that did not have one bad review and he certainly lives up to it! There was also a 'cheesiness' vibe I had gotten from other DJ's that I did not get with Bryan. Leading up to our wedding he was very easy to get a hold of and made different suggestions to make our day go smoothly. We had a lot of different song changes during our ceremony and he went through them flawlessly. Our reception was a blast and he did a great job keeping everyone up and on their feet dancing for the evening! Would definitely recommend Bryan!!

Sent on 06/05/2014
  • User3852016 · 2+ years ago

Our wedding was planned in 4 months and Brian George Music services worked very closely with us to ensure that the music and reception were exactly how we wanted. 3 days prior to the wedding the owner Brian and also our MC Ramses were on the phone with me every day/night reviewing things with me, providing feedback and working with me to make sure everything went smoothly! The communication with them was great, always returning phone calls and answering emails in a timely manner. During the event Ramses made sure that we kept our timeline and would even come find me and my husband to remind us. He was very friendly and really did a great job keeping our guests dancing and having a good time! The night really flew by and we all wanted to keep dancing and partying all night!
    Overall the experience with Brian George Music services was very positive! I would definitely recommended this company to other people and would use them again for other events!

Sent on 06/24/2014

Kristin · Married on 05/17/2014

In the few weeks leading up to the wedding both Bryan and our DJ, Ramses, were great to work with. They were extremely professional, and asked questions to make sure they understood exactly what we were looking for. They also were really good about suggesting certain things, like songs for the cake cutting, something neither my fiance nor myself had really thought a lot about. They were helpful by giving us examples of how long certain dances should be too. We were really happy with the music for our reception and felt that Ramses kept an eye on the crowd throughout the evening to make sure people were feeling the music! :)

Sent on 06/05/2014

Rachel · Married on 05/10/2014

Bryan George rocks! If you’re looking for a DJ, you don’t need to look any further than Bryan. Bryan was not only the DJ for our wedding reception, but also provided the music for our wedding ceremony. He is an awesome DJ, and is also extremely professional, organized, and detail-oriented. It was extremely helpful that Bryan had wedding ceremony and reception prep forms for us to complete beforehand. Plus, Bryan held a call with us the week leading up to the wedding to ensure everything would run smoothly and he understood all of our special requests – and we had several of these for both the ceremony and reception. We had complete trust in Bryan, and everything ran smoothly…and our dance floor was packed the entire night! If you want the music portion of your wedding to be stress-free, choose Bryan!

Sent on 08/10/2014

Ashly · Married on 04/26/2014

We were so happy with our choice to work with Bryan George Music services for our Baltimore wedding! DJ Rich provided laid back, great entertainment from our cocktail hour through then end of the night - he was fun, played all the music we had requested and was totally unobtrusive - our guests danced the night away! Bryan was incredibly responsive and easy to work with the the quality of the service was fantastic. We highly recommend Bryan George and his team!

Sent on 05/06/2014

L · Married on 04/12/2014

Bryan George provided music for our wedding reception as well as emcee services.

We knew we wanted to have background music in the cocktail area as well as in the main reception space. Bryan provided additional wireless speakers so he could pipe music to the cocktail area from his deck in the reception space. He also provided a wireless mic for our toasts which was a plus.

Bryan was also highly accommodating. We had written out announcement scripts for various events during the reception and he agreed to make the announcements as well as worked with us to get the timing of these announcements down in our program. There were pages of scripted announcements and he kindly read everything we asked him to.

Not only that, there were several people in our wedding party of foreign descent. Bryan spoke with us on two occasions to be sure he was able to pronounce everyone's names correctly during the bridal party introductions. His attention to this detail was highly appreciated!

When contracting Bryan George Music Services you get the option of getting one of several DJs or, if he's available, you can also request Bryan himself. While you get Bryan at a premium his services came at a great value and he was very professional.

Sent on 04/21/2014

Rebecca · Married on 03/23/2014

Bryan is great! I really liked his style, it was unobtrusive, yet kept the wedding moving at a good rhythm. I had some last minute changes and he fit them in seamlessly. Additionally, I had no idea what music to play while we were cutting the cake or during dinner and he had great recommendations, they worked out perfectly. I highly recommend his company!

Sent on 03/25/2014
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 12/28/2013

Bryan George Music services was awesome. Bryan, and our DJ Ramses communicated clearly and effectively ahead of time. We spoke to him on the phone a few weeks ahead to walk through things. Ramses was very diligent in ensuring he was saying everyone's name correctly. We more or less wanted the DJ to blend into the background and just play music, not be the star of the show. Ramses did this perfectly. His music selection was awesome, he read the crowd and everyone really enjoyed it.

Sent on 01/17/2014

K · Married on 11/16/2013

Hi everyone,

My wife and I live in the DC area. We just got married 6 weeks ago. If you're looking for a wedding and reception DJ for the D-M-V area, I totally encourage you to look into Bryan George Music Services. Bryan came highly recommended, and when we decided to go with a DJ, he was our top choice. We were so happy when we found out that he was free for our wedding weekend, and he agreed to DJ our wedding and reception! Bryan was a joy to work with. He exceeded all of our hopes and expectations. Everything went totally smoothly. He delivered all of our chosen songs for our wedding exactly as we wanted them, and it was one less thing to worry about that he was so reliable. What was really extraordinary was Bryan DJ'ing our reception dance floor. I've been to over 30 weddings, and I've never seen a dance floor explode with more energy and excitement than the dance floor at our reception. After 3 non-stop hours of dancing, lots of our guests commented that it was one of the best receptions they've ever been at, and one major reason was the music and the dancing. Bryan totally delivered, and we'll always cherish that. If you get him for your wedding, my hunch is you'll love it.

Thanks,
    Brad and Kat

Sent on 12/30/2013

Bryan was the DJ at our November 2nd wedding and he was fantastic. After we provided him our music choices he provided us with digital files to listen to and make sure the versions were exactly what we wanted. At the actual reception he had our guests dancing the whole time. He did a great job reading the crowd and playing stuff that would get everyone on their feet. We would highly recommend him to anyone throwing a wedding!

Sent on 11/18/2013

It's not often we give all "5's" for a review, but Bryan George certainly earned them for our wedding. The entire process of working with Bryan was fantastic - he was responsive, professional, friendly and very accommodating and flexible with our requests. We got dozens of compliments from our guests saying the playlist was the best they've heard at a wedding.

We gave Bryan a few songs and examples of the type of music we were looking for during cocktail hour and the main dance period and he was able to run with it, building out an excellent playlist. He was also very thorough with all of the details, following up and confirming with us several times on the key points (such as the version and edits for our first song to the names and pronunciations for introductions). We can't recommend him highly enough - he was a highlight of the wedding!

Sent on 11/05/2013

Ruth · Married on 10/13/2013

After having read so many 5 star reviews about Bryan George Music Services, I decided to contact Bryan George by email. He responded right away and explained his services, pricing and process. After exchanging a few emails, we knew he was just the right DJ for our wedding! He was so easy to work with and is extremely professional, not to mention how responsive he was to my countless emails. I would send him song ideas to be included, and before I knew it, he would email me back a variety of versions of the songs to consider. We spoke over the phone a few times to be sure he included everything we wanted - he didn't miss a beat! All of our guests danced the night away and commented on what a wonderful job he had done. Thank you for everything Bryan! If you need a GREAT DJ, contact Bryan George, you won't be disappointed!!! :)

Sent on 10/17/2013

Bryan was amazing! His professionalism and attention to detail was great! Everything worked flawlessly!

Sent on 10/17/2013

Jeff · Married on 10/04/2013

Wow. My feet still hurt from dancing so much! Bryan is the DJ you want to have at your wedding. We asked for some pretty obscure songs for our processional and recessional. Bryan was able to find them and have them ready to go with no problems at all.

For the reception he put together a fantastic playlist that completely set the vibe we were looking for. He is reliable, professional, and responsive (even when he was on vacation!) I would absolutely recommend him for anyone who needs a great DJ.

Sent on 10/31/2013

Julie-Anne · Married on 09/21/2013

Ramses kept the dance floor alive all night! Rain started right at the beginning of our outdoor ceremony, but we went through without a hitch. Ramses was able to MC the evening and guide everyone effortlessly.
    Hats off to a job well done!

Sent on 09/29/2013

Dana · Married on 09/21/2013

Before we were even engaged, I had always pictured having a band at our wedding. We were pretty large for the venue and a band would make it tighter should it rain... and it ended up pouring, so it was a good call! The DJ also allowed us to stay within budget while getting a ton of value out of the purchase. I share this so you know how high my expectations were to find the perfect DJ for our event: one that would make for a seriously fun, non-stop dance party while still feeling elegant and classy. We found that in Bryan George. Bryan was one of the first vendors we booked for our September 2013 wedding in D.C. at the DAR and he brought the house down. It rained for our entire party, which continued outside under a portico and you wouldn't have known since the dance floor stayed packed the whole time. He kept a great mix of songs to satisfy all of our guests and helped us move seamlessly throughout the night. He was responsive, friendly and a calming presence on a busy day! He was so easy to work with and worked well with all of our vendors. So many people have commented on what an amazing party it was, and we have Bryan to thank for keeping that spirit. We highly recommend him for DC-area weddings.

Sent on 09/29/2013

Max · Married on 09/14/2013

We booked Bryan for our wedding on 9.14.13 and the reviews don't lie. Bryan is awesome!

Super professional, on time, easy to communicate with and offers tons of experienced advice. We did not hire a wedding planner so when we reviewed the flow of the evening with Bryan he was full of suggestions to help streamline things.

We requested a mix of funk, 70's and 80's music with little to no Top 40's which was delivered all night long. Bryan actually DJ's transitioning onto the next track and did a great job of starting with the oldies early in the evening and getting into newer music as the night progressed (perfect as the older guests left). Would definitely recommend and hire him again!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Bryan kept the party going at our wedding reception. He really listened to our requests. Our wedding guests commented on great he was after the event.

Sent on 09/22/2013

Melissa · Married on 08/31/2013

My sister luckily found Bryan George Music Service for my wedding, and it was a wonderful find! Bryan was so professional, attentive, and helped me plan the music for my wedding. All my wedding guests complimented me on my DJ selection, and everyone was dancing all night! We wanted a lot of salsa and latin music, and Bryan did a wonderful job incorporating our playlist with all the other genres of music he played. I would definitely recommend him to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 09/05/2013

I went with Bryan on a recommendation from my uncle and couldn't have been happier! Bryan was so easy to work with and responded to all my emails really fast. Our ceremony was at the hotel, and he provided the music for that as well. He worked very closely with us, providing us with samples of what would play, and downloaded any specific recordings we wanted that he did not already have. The music selection for the reception was a great mix of old and new so everyone could enjoy it. One of my bridesmaids even commented on a song she loves playing and that she had never heard it at a wedding and I should compliment him on playing it. After all was said and done and he had packed up he came back in to find me and my groom and congratulate us again before he left. I thought that was really special.

Sent on 07/22/2013

Lauren · Married on 06/22/2013

Bryan was such a great DJ! He read the crowd well and just knew which songs to play to keep the party going. I got many positive reviews from my guests as well. Everyone loved him and the songs he play. Overall very professional and flexible. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 07/03/2013