Bryan George Music Reviews

Bryan George Music 6
Bryan George Music 7

Jp P · Married on 07/31/2019

Best DJ out there!

We are both incredibly pleased with the work Bryan George Music did on our special day. From the day we contacted them they were prompt to provide responses to any of our questions and incredibly flexible with any changes or requests we had leading up to the big day. Bryan worked extremely well with our other vendors and wedding planner- an amazing team player!

We are both extremely happy to have worked with Bryan and cannot recommend him enough!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Bryan George Music's reply:

Hi JP & Meaghan! We are honored to have been a part of your big day! We loved working with you guys and your vendors. We are thrilled you enjoyed the wedding planning process with us :) Congrats again!
  • Kristina

Kristina Miller · Married on 06/15/2019

Kept everyone dancing

Working with Bryan was super easy from the start. He has a number of different options/add-on’s to the actual DJ, so you could get a string quartet while you’re walking down the aisle, or uplighting to better decorate your venue (we didn’t do either, but the option is there!) He provides a list of often-used songs for you to help with your brainstorm, and makes sure you’re giving him all the info he needs to help your day run smoothly. We had a call with him the week-of the wedding which really helped calm our nerves about logistics, and he was a total pro at the wedding itself, ensuring songs we wanted were played, and genres we wanted excluded weren’t. People of all ages were up on the dance floor all night—I can’t think of any instances where there was one of those dreaded lulls and everyone clears the dance floor. Highly recommend Bryan if you want everything to go smoothly on your day!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Dan Springer · Married on 06/01/2019

Highly recommend!

These guys were awesome! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ service. So professional and prompt with their responses. We received so many compliments on the DJ and music selection (which we left up to them for the most part). Ray, our DJ, played the best mix of music and really geared it towards the crowd. We would recommend Bryan George Music to anyone who is looking for an awesome wedding/event.

Sent on 06/18/2019

Bryan George Music's reply:

Hi Dan! Thanks for your kind words - it was our honor to be a part of your special day! We had a blast doing your wedding! Congrats again!
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 05/11/2019

Excellent music and great to work with

Bryan was an excellent DJ for our wedding. He played music for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. He was very friendly, responsive and professional. The music was great and the dance floor was packed all night. We've had multiple guests say how great the DJ and music were and that it was one of the best weddings they've been to. Can't say enough great things!

Sent on 05/26/2019

Bryan George Music's reply:

Kristen! Thanks so much for having us. Your wedding was so much fun! My wife is also from New York, and your Dad was amazing - he was so funny and reminded me of my father-in-law. Please extend my gratitude to him as well. I hope you and Cliff had an amazing time in Hawaii!! Take care :)
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 05/10/2019

Amazing DJ!

I am so glad I chose Bryan George Music as my DJ. They were responsive and flexible from the start. They went above and beyond for us and worked with our guitarist who played during the ceremony to accommodate his needs as well. I cannot say enough great things about them and highly recommend them for your DJ services. Everyone has raved about how great the music was and how every part of the music was right on point. I highly recommend them...you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Eliana Rogan · Married on 05/04/2019

Great option to work with

So far my experience working for Bryan George music has been amazing. They truly know what they are doing and always makes me feel at easy with their planning. Definitely recommend them to everyone for any occasion.

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Allen · Married on 04/06/2019

Great experience, highly recommend

Bryan George Music was an absolute pleasure to work with. We couldn’t be happier with our decision to use this group for our wedding. Right from the get go they were quick to respond, thorough in answering our questions, and polite. It was also an added bonus that they also offer photo booth services; it cut down on another vendor to coordinate with. The photo booth was so fun, our guests loved it! We enjoyed looking at all the pictures the following day. They kept us dancing ALL night and smoothly transitioned the evening. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/11/2019
  • Colleen

Colleen Stembridge · Married on 11/04/2018

Definitely Recommend

Bryan was great to work with and made us feel like we were in good hands. We had a phone call a week or so before the wedding and he made sure he had everything covered! My husband worked very hard on his playlist and Bryan made sure he played all of my husband's favorite songs while also adding in some overall crowd pleasers! We would definitely recommend him to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 01/30/2019

Bryan George Music's reply:

Thanks Colleen! We loved working with you. And your Dad's toast was hilarious! :) Best of luck with everything!

Katie · Married on 09/22/2018

Wonderful DJ!

Highly recommend! He was incredible to work with in every way :)

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 09/08/2018

Best Wedding DJ in the DMV

DJ Bryan George was hands down the best DJ we could have ever chosen for our wedding. He worked with us to help select our first dance, mother son, and father daughter dances. He gave thoughtful recommendations and took time to talk to us on the phone the week before our wedding. Our dance floor was packed the entire night and multiple guests told me it was the best wedding they've been to. My family is still talking about the music 4 months later! Do yourself a favor and book Bryan George for all your music needs.

Sent on 01/22/2019

Bryan George Music's reply:

Katie & Josh, what an absolute BASH your wedding was! It was so fun - your guests, your family, everyone was so great. You guys were such a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. Thanks again for the kind words, and best of luck with everything!! :)
  • Erika

Erika · Married on 08/18/2018

Bryan is the absolute best! From beginning to end, working with him has been an absolute breeze. He was an amazing MC and our biggest request from him was to have the dance floor full at all times, and he fulfilled our expectations and more! All of our guests were loving the music and dancing the entire night! He is fantastic at what he does and I would highly recommend him to all!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Natalie · Married on 07/21/2018

My husband and I got married at Army Navy Country club in July, and Bryan was amazing! Our dance floor was never empty, and the uplighting was beautiful. Everyone in attendance had the best time, and I had many guests coming up and telling me how great our DJ is. He was so easy to get in touch with, and very flexible. His online client portal made communications about the day of so easy. If I could give Bryan more than five stars I would, and would highly recommend him for any special occasion. He was very professional, and made our wedding unforgettable. Our wedding was the best day ever, and Bryan played a large part in that! Thank you so much Bryan!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Stephanie · Married on 07/14/2018

Bryan was beyond fantastic for our wedding. We aren't big music people, so we weren't able to give him much guidance when it came to songs we wanted for the wedding. And, he picked the perfect songs for every portion of the evening!

Music during dinner was wonderful, the dance floor was full the whole evening, and we had a fantastic time! I highly recommend Bryan!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Bryan George Music's reply:

Thanks Stephanie!! It was a blast! Best of luck with everything!

Stephanie · Married on 06/23/2018

We hired Bryan as our wedding DJ and he was amazing! He did it all, from the ceremony audio to cocktail and dinner music to reception dance party and uplighting. Working with Bryan was easy - he is a great and professional communicator from the get-go. Anytime you had a question, he calls you up to make sure he is understanding and meeting your needs. I thought I was pretty organized, but he was more so! He was very flexible and accommodating, even working with a special last-minute request for a live musician to do a special song at the reception. The dance party was my favorite part of the entire night - I was on the dance floor all night with many of my friends and family, which is all you can hope for. The announcements were great, the music was great, Bryan was great. Definitely hire him as your wedding DJ and you can rest assured he will handle the rest and deliver a great evening!

Sent on 07/08/2018
  • Nadine

Nadine · Married on 06/23/2018

The most important part of our wedding to us was that it was fun, and music is obviously a huge part of that. Our DJ did a great job playing songs that got people dancing, and he was great about consulting with us beforehand. They have an online form to fill out with your requested song for each wedding event, from first dance, to processional song, to cake cutting. They were very professional, organized, and fun!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/02/2018

Between the potential rain and various music changes Bryan handled everything for us! We had ceremony and reception space on one property and Bryan accommodated music and mics for every location while also keeping our guests on track for dinner, cocktails and dancing! The dance floor was full all night! Thanks Bryan!!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Bryan George Music's reply:

Thanks Jessica! The pleasure was all ours! :)

Stephanie · Married on 06/02/2018

Bryan George Music did such a great job for our wedding! We had them for ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and reception. Ray was on top of everything and was able to play most of our requested songs and flowed them together perfectly! I was very picky about the DJ and Bryan George Music was a great choice.

Sent on 07/06/2018
    Bryan George Music 14

Amanda · Married on 05/20/2018

I can not say enough good things about Bryan! He was an absolute dream to work with! Starting off, communication was wonderful. He was always very quick to respond to my emails and my millions of questions. He has very organized lists about what songs you want played when. And it helps you SO much to get the day as organized as possible. Then, he called me the week of the wedding and we talked for 25 minutes just going over the day and he was just making sure he had everything he needed to make sure our big day was exactly how we wanted it! He always made me feel like I could make any choice I wanted and it was all about me and my husband! He was so willing to work with us to make the perfect playlist too. And when it came to the day of the wedding, it was just amazing. His set up looked so professional and he looked great himself too! He was wearing wedding attire, he fit right in :) He was so fun over the mic, introducing the wedding party and really helping the night to feel smooth and relaxed. I never once had to worry about anything. The music was perfect. I would suggest Bryan George Music to any and all brides. He was such a pleasure to work with and truly made our day the dream wedding we wanted!

Sent on 06/11/2018
    Bryan George Music 22
    Bryan George Music 23
    Bryan George Music 24

Bryan George Music's reply:

Amanda, thank you so much for the kind words! It was truly our pleasure to play a part in your big day! Take care, and best of luck with everything!!!

Ryan · Married on 05/19/2018

If you are looking for a tasteful DJ but who can still bring the party, then Bryan George Music is your choice. We had Bryan George the one and only for our wedding. He is the epitome of a classic wedding DJ. Initial planning is helpful and stress free. His game-plan itinerary covers all the details and he is more than willing to work with couples that want to make their reception memorable and unique. Being the one of my group of friends who is always relied upon for a good soundtrack for whatever the occasion/celebration is, I was impressed with his mixture of oldies and newer tracks. My wife and I can’t thank Bryan George Music enough for completing the most perfect night of our lives.

Sent on 07/05/2018

Alana · Married on 04/21/2018

Ray did a truly amazing job DJing our wedding! His timing with the ceremony and reception introductions was perfect. He had a knack for really feeling the mood of the room and playing the music to match it. We really enjoyed all of his song selections and had a blast dancing the night away! We highly recommend him!

Sent on 05/05/2018
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 04/07/2018

Look no further and hire Bryan George! Bryan and his musical ensemble are incredible! We hired him for both our ceremony and reception and they truly did an amazing job. We were not an easy bunch to work with because we created our own playlist of about 100 songs. We spoke on the phone with Bryan several times and he was so patient and understanding about what we wanted (a mix of salsa, disco/funk, and pop). The day of was seamless and our entire crowd was on the dance floor the ENTIRE night. They even chanted for more when Bryan played the last song. :)

The musical ensemble worked with my cousin who was only available to rehearse our song for the ceremony the day of the wedding. They were ALSO so patient, kind, and understanding and the music was beautiful during the ceremony.

Thank you to Bryan and his team for making our wedding day so special!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Bryan George Music's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words Victoria! We had a blast at your wedding - what a great crowd! Wishing you and Michael all the best!!!

Patty · Married on 03/24/2018

We couldn't have asked for a better experience working with Bryan as the DJ for our wedding. Throughout the planning process, he was extremely responsive and planning the timing and song selection for cocktail hour, toasts, and dancing could not have been easier. He did a great job understanding our vibe from our conversations and song requests, and killed it on the night of the wedding. During the wedding itself, he did a great job of reading the crowd with his music selection, mixing in our requests with his own selections to keep the dance floor packed all night long. 10/10 would recommend hiring Bryan George Music!

Sent on 04/28/2018

Kelly · Married on 02/03/2018

Can I give Bryan more stars for professionalism? He was truly the best DJ we could have hoped for to entertain at our wedding. He played inconspicuous dinner tunes (think Frank Sinatra) during the table service and then great beats during the dancing portion both according to our own "Must Play" list and to how the crowd reacted to different styles of music. I would hire Bryan George over and over again!

Sent on 04/15/2018

Elisabeth · Married on 12/30/2017

Bryan did a fantastic job at our wedding! We had an intimate wedding with less than 30 people, so we assumed people might not want to get out on the dance floor. We worked with Bryan on alternatives for the music depending on peoples' willingness to dance, but Bryan did the best job playing music that made everyone eager to dance! The dance floor was full from beginning to end. Bryan was great to work with throughout the planning process and offered valuable suggestions based on his experience. We are so glad we chose to work with Bryan and would recommend him whole-heartedly to anyone!

Sent on 05/10/2018