Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup Reviews

Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 3
Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 4
Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 5

Ana-Lisa · Married on 09/08/2012

Patti Simmons and her staff were wonderful! To begin with, during my bridal consult, she spent over 3 hours with me visiting, truly getting to know me, and listening to what I like as far as my hair and makeup...she was genuinely interested in getting to know me so she could best serve me as a client and this meant a great deal to me.
    On my wedding day, I couldn't have been happier with Patti's work. I felt absolutely beautiful and three months later, still can't stop looking at the pictures. My hair and makeup were both absolutely flawless and Patti was so much fun to work with.
    I highly recommend Brushworx and am eager to get back in touch with Patti for some makeup tips...she is just so talented!

Sent on 12/06/2012

D · Married on 08/21/2012

I’ve recently had my trial run with Brushworx for my upcoming wedding in October. The ladies were very accommodating and great to work with. I don’t wear much makeup so any bit of makeup on my face makes me look very different. When I went for the trial run I had some printed pictures of what I thought I wanted to look like on my wedding day. Patti duplicated the exact look on me and I thought it looked great however after a few hours of having the makeup on I realized it may be too much for me and I wasn’t completely comfortable in the look. Within the next few days I called Patti back and explained my concerns about the makeup. Without any hesitation she asked me to come back in so we could have another go at it. This time I went prepared with a much softer more romantic look and again Patti nailed it. This was the right makeup for me and my wedding day; soft, natural and romantic. These ladies are truly wonderful and I can’t wait until the wedding because I know how beautiful I’m going to look!

Sent on 09/04/2012

Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! You brought up such an important point for other brides. A trial is just that...a trial. Sometimes you have to wear it for a few hours to make sure that the look is something you are comfortable with . There are times, that the 'look' in your minds eye just isnt what you thought it was going to be when it is created in real life. We at Brushworx take detailed notes of what was done at the trial so that we can make any needed changes. We want you to look perfect as much as you do !!! Thank you for choosing us for your day :))

andrea · Married on 08/10/2012

Brushworx To The Rescue!
    My experience with Brushworx begin a few weeks ago and I am so grateful I found them! My fiancee and I are having a "destination" wedding about a 1 1/2 hours outside of Atlanta and I had originally decided to save money and go with a local day spa. When my mom and I left the day spa after our trial run I was in a panic. I was disappointed and upset about our hair and makeup for many reasons to say the least. We were one month out from my wedding and I decided I could not use who we had hired originally. I spoke with a friend of mine who is getting married as well and she recommended Brushworx. I booked them within a few days and my mom and I just completed our trial run. They were AWESOME! First they were very accommodating on the time of the trial which is important with my schedule. Patti and Marlene really put our mind at ease the moment we walked in the door. We began discussing what we wanted with our hair and makeup. Marlene will be there the day of my wedding so she did our hair and makeup. She did a FANTASTIC job on both of us! The whole time they listened to exactly what we wanted and did not stop till we were 100% satisfied! Afterwards Patti, one of the owners, took detailed notes and a TON of pictures of our hair and makeup so they could easily recreate this on the day of my wedding. Brushworx has this down to a fine art! I cannot wait to see how we all (wedding party included) will look the day of my wedding. I have 100% confidence in them! I encourage any bride-to-be to use Brushworx - you will be SO happy you did!

Sent on 08/10/2012

Candy · Married on 08/07/2012

I just had my Trial Run with Patti and Christine for my August 24 wedding and couldn't be happier! From the moment I walked in with my 19-year-old daughters (who will be walking me down the aisle and getting makeup and hair done as well), we felt welcomed and at home. Patti took the time to talk with us before getting started, going through our pictures and discussing what could be accomplished given our hairstyles and skin types. Christine took over on hair with a level of comfort and confidence that put me at ease. She assured me that we could do the style I wanted with my hair, which involves curls on normally straight and thick hair -- it worked and stayed in throughout the day! Then Patti got me in the chair and worked her magic. I'm a 51-year-old bride and Patti made me look 10 years younger with just the right amount of makeup -- I don't normally wear a lot and she asked the right questions to get me to the perfect match. I walked out of there feeling like a princess -- we went to lunch and a woman stopped me and said "You look beautiful -- you are like a breath of fresh air!" That's just the image I want for my very special day! Looking forward to working with Patti and Christine again--I truly feel this is the best money I've spent on my wedding so far!
    Updated 9/14/2012:
    My expectations for my wedding day were FAR exceeded by the Brushworx ladies! They were right on time at my house, were very flexible and professional. My daughter wasn't feeling well and we needed to let her nap as long as possible, so Patti did my makeup first, and we decided it's a wonderful way to do it! She wasn't hurrying to get me done before leaving for the wedding, and I was calmer and got to enjoy seeing all of my girls get ready. And, of course, the makeup lasted all night! I have to say I got so many compliments on how young I looked - I could not move through the cocktail reception without people stopping me and saying you look like you're 25! And the photos showed it!

Sent on 08/13/2012
  • Yvonne

Yvonne · Married on 07/14/2012

Marlene and Rachel from Brushworx did hair and makeup for me and my bridesmaids on my big day. They did such an amazing job on everyone. We all looked incredible. Both the hair and makeup lasted all day and looked great in the pictures. We had such a wonderful experience with Brushworx and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for hair and makeup on their wedding day ( or any special occasion).

Sent on 08/13/2012

Andrea · Married on 06/09/2012

Booking Brushworx was by far the best decision I made during the wedding process. I was weary about someone being in charge of how I looked the day of, since it is such a special and memorable day, but after my trial, I knew I had made the right decision. The day of, Kisha and Rachel came out bright and early and not only did my hair and make-up, but 7 bridesmaids and 2 mothers. Being as so many girls were getting stuff done, the first girls had to get hair/make-up done at 9:00 AM, with a wedding ceremony starting at 6:30 PM. My sweet MOH offered to go first and everyone was shocked as time went on, because even before we walked down the aisle, she looked the EXACT same as she did that morning. The make-up was light weight and long lasting, and we all looked like enhanced versions of ourselves (excessive make-up can make you look totally different). Our hair stayed put through all the dancing and each of our hairstyles were different, yet had similarities. We all got comments on how original and beautiful the styles were. I cannot thank Rachel, Kisha, or Patty enough! Book Brushworx!

Sent on 06/19/2012

Paula · Married on 06/02/2012

We were fortunate enough to have Patti and Christine do the make-up and hair for my daughter's wedding. We could not have been more pleased-- they are terrific to work with and we have never felt so beautiful-- for a day we thought we were royalty! I would not hesitate to recommend Brushworx to others and I would most definitely use them again.

Sent on 06/04/2012

Patti may be the nicest person I've ever met. She really worked with me to get the look I wanted for my wedding day, and on the day of I suddenly understood why you pay more for professionals. We were on a tight schedule and had 6 or 7 other girls in my bridal party who were getting their hair or makeup done, and Patti and Rachel finished every single girl on time, and they all looked fabulous! And Patti was also an angel for me - toward the end of my makeup I started to panic about general wedding things, and Patti just sort of surrounded me in this cloud of positive energy, gushing about how pretty I was and how perfect I looked and by the time she'd finished I really felt relaxed, and happy, and I looked so pretty! I'm not a big makeup person but she really did a wonderful job. And I cannot thank her enough for her help on my wedding day! Thank you to all the wonderful ladies at Brushworx who made us look so great for the big day!!

Sent on 06/19/2012

Andra · Married on 04/27/2012

Patti and Marlene were the most professional and talented hair and makeup team I have ever encountered. They were so patient with my mother and me and executeed exactly what we asked at our hair and makeup trial. They made us look like goddesses. They were so friendly and kind, we felt more like old friends rather than just clients!\r\n\r\nThe studio in Pattis home is so well equipted. Their tools were all so professional. \r\n\r\nThe day of the wedding...they were early and dressed to the nines...they gave us the real diva treatment. Despite the air conditioning going out at the st. Regis suites batjroom, the gals kept going despite warm conditions. They stuck to the schedule and got nine women ready with hair and makeup earlier than expected even with the air conditioning issues. Every bridesmaid was so impressed with their hair. The girls showed marlene pictures and she executed it perfectly.\r\n\r\nMy makeup was stunning and flawless. Patti made sure my color on my face was perfect. It lasted all night, not one smear!\r\n\r\nI cannot say enough wonderful things about this team! You will make a mistake if you don\'t hire them. They were my best wedding vendor and I hope everyone will use them. They are so wondeful and organized especially dealing with demanding girls!\r\n\r\n

Sent on 05/11/2012

Kara · Married on 04/21/2012

I wouldn't hesitate for a second to recommend Brushworx. Not only was their work BEAUTIFUL (and everyone commented on it), they made our day relaxing and fun versus the chaos that it could have been. Every one of my girls felt and looked unique and beautiful. They payed careful attention to every detail but still managed to stay right on top of the timeline! They really went above and beyond to make me feel so confident, beautiful and special on my wedding day.

Sent on 05/15/2012

Andrea · Married on 04/16/2012

I just left my hair/makeup trial for my wedding on June 9th, and I am freaking out with exciement!! Patti, Rachel, and Keisha did the most phenomenal job....I honestly cannot even find the words to describe how amazing these women are. After reading all of the wonderful reviews, I was confident my hair/makeup would turn out good, but I NEVER imagined my expectations would be exceeded as much they were. Booking Brushworx was by far, one of the best decisions I have made thus far. Thank you ladies!!

Sent on 04/16/2012

Jessica · Married on 04/14/2012

Brushworx is a team of true professionals who were responsive and attentive from the initial point of contact through the end of The Big Day. I really felt that my stylist cared about not just how I looked, but how I felt at my wedding. The answer is - beautiful! Marlene was my stylist, and she is an excellent listener who made me look exactly how I pictured (actually better). Everyone I met at Brushworx was wonderful and they all love their job. Some people comment that they're a bit pricy, and yes, it's not the cheapest company you'll find. But having that piece of mind on your wedding day that you are going to look perfect is WORTH IT, ladies.

Sent on 07/17/2012
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 04/14/2012

Christine and her team were amazing! They made myself, my bridesmaids, my flower girls and both mothers feel beautiful on the big day. Our wedding was a Noon, so it was an early start for all of us. The team showed up at our hotel room bright and early with smiling faces. Christine had me feeling relaxed and ready. My biggest concern was securing all of my hair in an up-do and she sure did it. That hair didn't budge until later that night when I took it down. We did a trial at her house weeks prior to the wedding day. Christine was able to take my ideas and turn them into the look and feel that I envisioned for both my hair and my makeup. Patti was also very helpful with the paperwork and financial agreement included in our contract. I would recommend the professionalism of this team to any bride in the area.

Sent on 07/30/2012

Andrea · Married on 04/03/2012

Brushworx did an AMAZING job on my wedding. Marlene and Kisha both were incredible. They both were on time, professional, and so much fun to be around! Marlene did my hair and makeup as well as my moms and Kisha did my bridesmaids. Everyone looked SO beautiful and our hair and makeup were flawless even at the end of the night! I still receive so many compliments on how beautiful we all looked on my wedding day! I was also in a wedding recently where the bride used Brushworx and of course it was the same – everyone was stunning! I highly recommend using Brushworx!

Sent on 10/03/2012

Susan · Married on 04/01/2012

Web site: brushworx.net; This was absoutely the very best choice for hair and makeup for my daughter's wedding! Christine, one of the owners, was so easy to work with, from the pre-trial to the actual event. She did an amazing job! My daughter was so beautiful! She was so willing to work with us, even canceling her day off to fit our event into her schedule!

Sent on 04/13/2012

Katie · Married on 03/24/2012

Wow amazing makeup artists and hair stylists. I loved my makeup and hair. If there was something I was not 100% satisfied with they made sure to fix it. Extremely professional employees.

Sent on 05/24/2012

Brooke · Married on 03/10/2012

Patti and Marlene were our hair and make-up stylists for my bridal party on my wedding day. They were absolutely phenomenal! The day could not have gone better. Everyone was thrilled with how their make-up and hair looked, especially me! My hair and make-up lasted all day and I couldn't have been happier with the way it looked. I would recommend the Brushworx team to anyone!

Sent on 03/19/2012

Kristen · Married on 03/03/2012

Brushworx did the on location hair and makeup for my wedding and we were very pleased with the results. They were punctual, professional and affordable. The hair and makeup were very natural as I requested looking good for photos but not overdone. We had a smaller wedding party that wanted hair and makeup and chose Brushworx because of their flexibility for smaller parties to still provide on location services. I would definitely recommend them to other brides.

Sent on 03/29/2012

Courtney · Married on 02/11/2012

Patti and Christine are wonderful! My wedding day was the coldest day of the year, and it was terribly windy. The wind blew my veil off twice, but my updo did not move. Christine did an awesome job with my hair. My makeup looked great, too (especially in the pictures). Both ladies conducted themselves very professionally, and they put everyone at ease. They came to my condo beforehand to prep, and absolutely everything progressed flawlessly. Thank you ladies for doing such a wonderful job!

Sent on 03/14/2012

Lauren · Married on 01/28/2012

I was very impressed by the services that Patti and Christine provided. I worked with Patti prior to the wedding day and she was always very professional and quick in responding to my calls and emails. I am extremely particular when it comes to my make-up and Patti is the only person who has ever done it to where I didn't have to fix one thing! She listened to what I had in mind and executed my vision perfectly. Christine and Patti arrived to our hotel suite on time and brought all of their materials. All of us girls were able to relax and hang out in the room together while getting our make-up done. Everyone commented on how smooth and easy it flowed since we were all in one room together the entire time!

Sent on 02/27/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 12/03/2011

In addition to wonderful hair and makeup, Patti and Christine were absolutely wonderful to work with! I absolutely loved my hair and makeup and everyone else in the wedding did too! My mother and mother-in law were so pleased they want to take lessons from them on how to recreate the look. After seeing brides that didn't look like themselves on their wedding day, I really wanted to make sure that I looked like myself on my wedding day (just a little better version) and that is exactly how it turned out. I couldn't have been more pleased with how beautiful my hair and makeup was on my big day. I would recommend Brushworx to every bride!

Sent on 01/20/2012

Kathleen · Married on 11/26/2011

I love Brushworx!
    Patti and Marlene did such a fantastic job! I went to my trial with hardly any idea of what I wanted. We looked through magazines together and they helped me come up with the exact look I dreamed of for my wedding. The day of was even better than the trial! Patti and Marlene are so great to have around on your wedding day. They are so sweet, professional, and fantastic at their job. These ladies did hair and make up for six bridesmaids, the MOB, and the bride, and every girl was SO pleased with their look. I can't rave enough about Brushworx. The service and extra attention was worth every penny!

Sent on 01/24/2012

Heather · Married on 11/11/2011

I had chosen a friend of my regular stylist to do my hair and makeup, but when I had my trial run two weeks before my wedding, I left in tears! I had contacted Patti with Brushworx about doing the makeup for my girls previously, and immediately called her to see if they could do the hair for everyone and my makeup as well. She assured me they could make me look exactly the way I wanted, and when I had the trial with her the week before the wedding I was ecstatic! Rachel was able to get me the perfect curls I wanted for my hair and was very comfortable with the clip in extensions I wanted to wear, and the gorgeous makeup that Patti applied really did stay on until the next day and you couldn't even tell I slept with it on! The day of my wedding, they arrived early to be setup and ready to start at the agreed upon time, and were able to keep us on schedule even though some people were late. My girls looked stunning, one of them was married earlier in the year and said she loved the way she looked at my wedding even more than her own! I couldn't believe how amazing I looked and couldn't have been happier with the entire experience!! I would HIGHLY recommend them to any bride, and am trying to come up with reasons to use them again!

Sent on 12/23/2011

Jennifer · Married on 10/29/2011

I truly could not have picked better women to do hair and makeup for wedding! Marlene and Patti were professional, attentive, and warmhearted. Their talent and precision was evident in every single one of my bridesmaids. They all looked stunning! Even if something wasn't "perfect", they took their time to make it perfect.

Even my mother isn't much of a make-up person, but she felt naturally gorgeous after Patti was finished. We all just felt so beautiful and special on my big day!

Thank you, ladies!!!

Thank you, ladies!!!

Sent on 11/17/2011

Tiffany · Married on 10/29/2011

I live in South Florida and planned my wedding in Atlanta with no planner and no family to help. Hair & make up was my biggest concern since I wasn't able to do multiple trials. I decided to fly into Atlanta with a days notice and contacted Brushworx with the advice from a friend. Best decision I made! Patti contacted me immediately and had me e-mail pictures before my trial. They bent over backwards to accommodate my last minute plans and provide me with a trial. I spent hours with Patti and Rachel to achieve my desired look to cancel out any wedding day anxieties. After the trial, I decided to make a few last minute changes to hair. Patti and Rachel continued to keep constant contact with me leading up to my wedding, making sure any changes were taken care of and doable. The day of my wedding Rachel was a rockstar! Not only did she do a flawless job to my sister and mother but she exceeded my expectations....which is very difficult to do. Not only did she provide excellent hair and make up she kept me cool and calm through the process:) If you want to knock them dead on your wedding day, look no further than Brushworx. It will be the best decision you make for the biggest day of your life!

Sent on 12/01/2011