Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup Reviews

Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 3
Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 4
Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 5

Jessica · Married on 08/03/2013

Marlene is truly amazing! She made me look and feel more beautiful than I could ever have imagined! She was very patient with me, as I changed my makeup and hairstyle many times. During my trial, Marlene applied both airbrush and traditional makeup so that I could see which I liked better. (My advice- go traditional. It is more natural looking and is actually very light.) On the day of, Marlene did my hair and makeup, my mom's hair and makeup, and my bridesmaids' hair. She worked quickly and kept our timeline, yet she still produced beautiful work!

Marlene, thank you for making me look so beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 10/07/2013

Sandra · Married on 06/22/2013

Patti did the most fantastic job with my make-up. I was my daughter's Matron of Honor and at 67 yrs old she made me look more beautiful than I ever imagined, younger and yet very natural. It was like watching an artist paint a portrait. She was professional, very kind and only had words of kindness, encouragement and gentleness. I believe the cost was little compared to how much I received. Marlene who did my hair up with extensions made me look stunning. I cried when I saw the end result, because I felt beautiful. The trial run and wedding day were made fantastic by these two women!!! I am lucky to have had them give me the start of precious memories on that very special day. WOW! I would love to do it all again with them!

Sent on 07/19/2013

Mary · Married on 05/26/2013

Exceptional service, hair and make-up was done with skill and perfection. Marlene & Kisha's handiwork was admired by all attending the wedding. My daughter Megan was a gorgeous bride, even now the though of how beautiful she was brings tears to my eyes.

Thank you ladies for discovering the beauty in all of us and making our time preparing for the wedding unforgettable.

Sincerely
    Mary Reilly (Mother-of-the-Bride)

Jennifer · Married on 05/25/2013

The girls from Brushworx were awesome! They did a fabulous and fast job! They are extremely talented at what they do and I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone! Thank you Angel, Amber, Patti, and Christine. You ladies made me feel beautiful outside and in!

Sent on 06/03/2013

Nichole · Married on 05/19/2013

I have absolutely nothing negative to say about the services that was provided. Even with the rain that flooded my bridal suite that caused some hair and make up changes, brushworx didn't skip a single step. I would use them again in a heartbeat. Most importantly, we had a wide range of ethnicities in my family. Kesha, my stylist was able to give everyone the look that they wanted and do a great job in the process. I felt absolutely beautiful!
    Nichole

Sent on 06/07/2013

Mallory · Married on 05/18/2013

I got married in the middle of NO WHERE so I was in a huge panic when I realized there were no salons near by for me and my bridesmaids. It was then that I found out about Brushworx & I could not have made a better decision. Not only do they travel but the whole process was amazing. These girls really are incredibly talented.

Patti was very attentive to my needs when she first contacted me. She worked around my crazy work schedule for the trial and had me send pictures various hairstyles I wanted for the day of the wedding. It was clear they wanted to make sure the trial went perfectly.

I had the pleasure of working with Rachael for hair & Kisha for makeup. They were incredible. Everything looked amazing at the trial. They took lots of pics & wrote down everything that they used so that they could use it as reference at the wedding. Patti emailed me a timeline for the day of and she so detailed & thorough!

When the big day finally came, Rachael and Kisha were on time, precise & quick. I mentioned to Rach & Patti that I wanted my hair to be a little "looser" in the front to fit my vintage wedding theme & Rachael nailed it on the first try. I let my bridesmaids pick their own hairstyles. They each brought in pics of what they wanted & Brushworx recreated the style exactly. Everyone looked stunning.

Our wedding was not your "perfect weather" kind of day & my hair is sooooo frizzy. It started pouring during our ceremony & I was so worried about my hair and makeup. It stayed perfect the whole time & I have never felt more beautiful in my life. Everyone kept asking who did my hair & makeup. They couldnt believe how well it was all keeping in tact. My makeup looked flawless even after the rain & my hair stayed in place all through the night & into the next day.

Patti made sure to follow up with me the day after and make sure everything ran smoothly. She was so sweet and attentive. I would recommend these girls to anyone. They are the best!

Sent on 05/29/2013

I had the best experience with Brushworx. They captured exactly the look I wanted for my wedding - it was like the read my mind. They were so sweet and professional. Marlene was my makeup artist and she is the exact person you want around you on your wedding day. She was calm and entertaining and really put me at ease on what is ordinarily a stressful day. They are more than just hair and makeup. Marlene was with me all day, making sure my photos looked great. She helped pick up the hotel room so that it would be clean when my husband and I came back. She was the last person to arrange my train before I went down the aisle. These are great girls and I highly recommend them to anyone getting married!

Sent on 06/02/2013
  • Darcey

Darcey · Married on 05/11/2013

I hired Brushworx after I found out that my friend Yasmin (who also provided a review below) was using them for her wedding a month before mine. Knowing how thorough Yasmin can be when it comes to deciding things for the wedding, that immediately helped make my decision for me!

They were extremely flexible with my schedule when it came to arranging my trial, and it was perfectly timed. Patti did the makeup exactly as I had requested, and Christine did a beautiful job incorporating my extensions into my hair, and they were virtually undetectable! They took pictures to reference back for the day of, as well as notes on the colors used in my makeup. I was provided a timeline the next day, as well as an invoice, as we discussed.

When it came to the week of my wedding, I received a confirmation on my paid invoice, as well as a reminder that false lashes would be an additional charge, should my bridesmaids want them. (The lashes are items Patti has to purchase out of pocket herself, and since not every bride wants them, she doesn't automatically include them in the makeup package. You can opt to buy them yourself, but I trusted that Patti would select the right ones for my makeup.)

Two days before the wedding, I received another follow up to confirm any last minute details, and they let me know they were bringing an extra makeup artist to help, so we could start the process a little later (more time to sleep in!).

And the day of? Absolutely perfect. They were flexible with the order that the bridesmaids were seen, allotted plenty of extra time, which allowed for my mom to get her hair done, last minute, and kept everyone smiling and in a great mood. Everyone's hair and makeup was PERFECT, and my hair and makeup was breath-taking, and lasted all day and late into the next morning. Patti and Christine were both responsive to some slight tweaks I requested from the trial, and I couldn't have asked for anything more!

Heta · Married on 05/10/2013

Amber was absolutely amazing to work with. She really listened to my concerns and wants for my look and made me feel extremely relaxed and taken care of. She is so sweet and even made my cousin (who doesn't wear much makeup) comfortable with her makeup. I would definitely recommend her to any of my friends.

Sent on 06/03/2013

Lindsay · Married on 05/04/2013

Theses ladies were wonderful. I was thrilled with the outcome for both myself and my bridesmaids! I highly recommend them.

Sent on 05/14/2013

Maggie · Married on 05/04/2013

Patti and the entire Brushworx team was amazing. They were super flexible and accommodating to schedule my hair and make-up trial pre wedding. I loved the trial run and decided to use them not only for me, but also for my entire wedding party consisting of 12 bridesmaids, 3 junior bridesmaids, 3 flower babies, mothers, and grandmothers. The team came to my house the day of the wedding so that the entire wedding party could hang out with one another during the big day. It made the wedding day so stress free and easy. Everyone's hair and makeup looked amazing THE ENTIRE NIGHT! Even our lipstick stayed on :) Patti in particular was extremely kind in how she reached out to me on a personal level after hearing that my mother-in-law to be passed away just a little over a month before the wedding. Her kind sweet spirit and prayers let me know that she truly cares about the brides on a deeper level....of course she wants their hair and makeup to be perfect....but her heart desires much more than that! She will be doing my cousins hair and makeup in her wedding coming up in 2 months.....I highly recommend Brushworx to all brides and wedding parties!

Kim · Married on 05/04/2013

Brushworx was fantastic in their professionalism and my makeup looked fantastic. I worked with Kisha and she was just fantastic. I was initially concerned that Patti was available to do my makeup but I can now say that everyone on her team is just as qualified to do your makeup. They were very timely in their arrival to your location and it was pouring down raining on my wedding day. Thanks so much and I highly recommend Brushworx.

Sent on 05/31/2013

Melissa · Married on 04/27/2013

The Brushworx team was amazing! I have never seen my girlfriends (bridesmaids) looking as beautiful as they did that day. Some of them even commented their hair and makeup looked better than on their own wedding day!!! The girls were fun, professional and absolutely fabulous at what they do. I (the bride) loved my hair and makeup - they listened well to what I wanted and executed flawlessly. I highly recommend using them!

Sent on 05/28/2013

Betsy · Married on 04/20/2013

The Brushworx team are absolutely fabulous. Patti couldn't have been more helpful with scheduling my consultation and sending out periodic reminder emails about the hair & makeup timeline for my big day. Rachel did my hair and makeup and she was fantastic, she is extremely talented and knew my vision right away. She took lots of pictures during my consultation so she could match everything up on my wedding day. My bridesmaids worked with Rachel & Kisha and they were all very happy with the result. They listened to what we all wanted and exceeded our expectations with the outcome. Thank you Brushworx for making me feel like the most beautiful bride on my wedding day!

Sent on 05/01/2013

Katie · Married on 04/20/2013

Christine and Patti from Brushworx were incredible!! From the trial to the wedding day, they were extremely professional, flexible, and so very sweet. These are two of the sweetest women I've ever met, and Brushworx was an absolute joy to work with. After seeing their website, I knew I had to at least have a hair and makeup trial with them. They exceeded my expectations, and then did again on the wedding day. My bridesmaids, mom, and grandma, all loved them and looked GORGEOUS. I really could not have been happier. Brushworx is a talented group and you will not be disappointed if you use them for your big day...you will look like the BEST version of yourself! P.S. - My mom and I have both commented on how we wish they could do our hair and makeup every day! They're GREAT!

Sent on 07/10/2013

Ashley · Married on 04/13/2013

Rachel and Fathia did a wonderful job on my hair and makeup as well as all of my bridesmaids and my mother. Rachel really listened to what I wanted for both my hair and my makeup, and made sure I loved every detail! I'm so happy that I chose Brushworx and would highly recommend them to any bride. They were very prompt, very talented, and we were even finished ahead of schedule, which left more time for pictures :)
    I can't recommend Brushworx enough!

Sent on 05/09/2013

Brittany · Married on 04/13/2013

Brushworx was amazing! Kisha and Amber were professional and wonderful to work with. Everyone who got their hair and makeup done just loved the way it turned out. My wedding was in Athens, GA, so quite a drive for the two. Kisha and Amber arrived right on time and with no issues. I would definitely recommend Brushworx to all brides!

Sent on 05/24/2013
  • Yasmin

Yasmin · Married on 04/07/2013

I love Brushworx!! They made me and my family look beautiful! I had an early wedding on a Sunday and Christine and Keisha were at my house right at 6:00 am as we agreed. They were so sweet and did such an amazing job! My hair a was just breathtaking!! I received many compliments for my hair and makeup!!
    From my first meeting, trial and wedding day they made me feel so special! I 100% recommend them, for any ocassion you want to look your very best! I love them! They are amazing at what they do!

Sent on 05/22/2013

Patti and Christine did an amazing job. They were on time, professional, and fun to work with. They did a perfect job on the hair and makeup. I also loved that they came to my house, which really help make things more relaxing. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone

Sent on 05/27/2013

Amy · Married on 03/30/2013

It was extremely easy to work with Brushworx. Since I was planning the wedding from out of town, Patti worked with me to schedule my trial on a weekend I would be back in Atlanta. I really appreciate how flexible they were and how easy it was to plan from out of town. Rachel and Amber showed up on time to the hotel on the morning of my wedding and they did some amazing work. Not only did my girls and I look fantastic, but they were actually running ahead of schedule and managed to fit in my Aunt's makeup too! I loved working with Brushworx and they definitely made me feel beautiful and confident on my wedding day.

Sent on 06/07/2013

maying · Married on 03/09/2013

They did a good job making me look great on my wedding day!

Sent on 03/28/2013

Lauren · Married on 03/09/2013

I had my make-up only by Brushworx (already had my long-standing hair dresser lined up for hair), and I was extremely pleased with their job! They are very prompt and professional, with the added demention of personalization. Being a bride, you start to feel shuffled around and given 'tips and advice' that you may or may not have asked for...these ladies made me feel beautiful and I felt like they took a vested interest in me! I would recommend them to EVERYONE!!

Sent on 05/28/2013

I am so grateful to Patti and Marlene...I looked FLAWLESS on my big day! They go WAY above & beyond to make certain you are 110% satisfied:

- On the trial run, I ended up not loving my hair (even though it was exactly what I'd asked for)-it just didn't look right on my face. Marlene is a saint. She undid what just took her two hours to complete & created a style more suited to my face shape while maintaining aspects of my first pick. I think anyone else would have lost interest, become annoyed, etc., but Marlene was plain awesome! She got it perfect the second time around!

-Before trying Brushworx, I'd had makeup trial runs done by 3 other companies. None of them could hide the dark circles under my eyes. This was a NON-issue at Brushworx! I was astounded when I looked in the mirror- absolutely zero traces of dark under eye circles! Patti is extremely organized & methodical in her work. She gets all of the things no one else really thinks about matching your face, ears, & neck/chest, so you don't look like a patchwork quilt in your pictures!

-Brushworx is prompt. They showed up in plenty of time & had everything setup almost instantly. They also scheduled out the services, so there was no "mad rush"-everything was calm & organized.

-One of my bridesmaids was so impressed with the quality work Brushworx did that she is using Brushworx for her upcoming wedding!

I just can't say enough nice things about these ladies & the work they do... true professionals (and nice people, too!) If good pictures are important (and when are they not), don't you want to look your absolute best in your photos? Brushworx provides the best service out there...period.

Christine · Married on 03/02/2013

I absolutely loved having Brushworx do my hair and makeup for my wedding! Marlene and Patti did an outstanding job. They are a very talented group and everyone's hair and makeup looked wonderful the day of. They were able to work with my schedule when setting up a consultation and on the day of the wedding they were right on time. I was so pleased with their work and would totally recommend them. Amazing work!

Sent on 07/07/2013

Ashley · Married on 02/23/2013

Patti and Christine were AMAZING!!! They did an amazing job on all the ladies involved. From the moment they did the trial run (months before the wedding) until they left the day of the wedding, I was very happy with them! The day of the wedding, they were prompt, professional, and fun to have around in the hotel room. I could not have been happier with the way I looked. So many people complimented the job they did, and our pics turned out great thanks to them. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND BRUSHWORX! Wonderful ladies! Wonderful job!