Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup Reviews

Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 5
Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 6
Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 7

Donna · Married on 09/08/2018

Christine did an awesome job. She was a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Caity · Married on 07/29/2018

Fathia from Brushworx did a beautiful job on my hair and makeup, and also did the hair and makeup for my two bridesmaids. All three of us have very different styles, and she was able to capture that perfectly. My bridesmaids were ecstatic about how they looked, which made me a happy bride! Fathia is also incredibly kind and patient, and she really put us all at ease at the beginning of a very busy day. I wanted a few changes from what we'd done at the trial, and she was able to accommodate my requests with no problem, so that I had exactly the look I wanted.

Sent on 09/06/2018

Joanna Blaesing · Married on 07/21/2018

Professional, Fun, and Amazing Experience

We had an absolutely amazing experience with Patti, Kisha, and Renee. A few days before the wedding day we had a little timeline hiccup and they were quick to respond and so flexible with the time they needed to be there. The wedding day, they were not only super organized and professional, but they were also so much fun to be around. Kisha and Renee did our hair and make-up and made all of my bridesmaids and I look better than we ever have and probably ever will again on the wedding day. I would recommend Brushworx to any bride to be

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 8

Emily · Married on 05/12/2018

My experience with Patti, Christine, and the Brushworx team was absolutely fantastic! Brushworx is extremely organized, which made the booking process flow so smoothly. Brushworx communicated with me in a timely manner, they were flexible with the trial date and accommodated my schedule (I live outside of Georgia so this was so helpful), and they perfectly executed the "getting ready schedule" for me!

Everyone in my wedding party looked GORGEOUS on our wedding day! I had so many of my bridesmaids say "out of all the weddings I have been in, this is the best hair/make up I have ever had!" The brushworx team arrived right on time and every artist made each girl feel confident and beautiful.

Brushworx is worth every penny!

Sent on 06/13/2018
    Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 9
    Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 10
    Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 11
    Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 12
    Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 13

Jennifer · Married on 04/28/2018

The Brushworx team - a talented, professional, wonderful group to work with....from start to finish. From the consult to the wedding day, they were awesome! We had a large wedding party, with 13 people getting hair and/or make up services. All the girls were pleased with the services! They even transformed me, the Mother-of the-Bride! I was thrilled with my hair and make-up (and I did not have a prior consult). Renee worked her magic!! I received compliments all night. Thanks for making us all look our absolute best on such an important day!!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Erica · Married on 04/28/2018

I cannot say enough good things about our experience with the Brushworx team! From the moment I reached out, they were easily one of the most responsive vendors. All my questions, getting the contract signed and the details planned was a breeze with Christine & Patti. They had to deal with me for over a year so I really appreciate their patience! The trial made me feel even more confident in my choice. They really seemed to understand what I was going with my pictures and our conversations. We had a tight timeline to work with but they made it happen and none of us ever felt rushed or worried. My bridesmaids were so happy with the final product, they really knew how to accentuate their natural beauty and translate what they were asking for on the fly. I made a slight adjustment to what I wanted for my hair the day of and Christine dealt with it with ease. The final product was so worth everything we paid and more! What an absolute pleasure it was to work with Christine, Maria & Melissa. Thank you guys so much for everything!!

Do not hesitate, book them now!!

Sent on 06/14/2018
    Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 14
    Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 15
    Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 16

Cin · Married on 04/28/2018

I wish I could hire Brushworx for everyone so they could feel as beautiful and as confident as I felt on my wedding day. My hair and makeup was perfect, the entire team is so professional. My maid of honor said she looked better for my wedding than her own because of Brushworx! My mom is one of the most self-conscious people I know and to hear her say she felt beautiful was priceless. I know their services are an investment, but completely worth it and so much more.

Sent on 06/16/2018
    Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 17
    Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 18
    Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 19
    Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 20
  • Payton

Payton · Married on 04/21/2018

Brushworx is absolutely amazing and helped make my wedding day (April 21, 2018) a fairytale! We had 15 women (mix of wedding party and family members) receive beauty services on my wedding day. They handled the organization of all of these services before and during the day like pros! On the front end, Christine really took the time to answer all of my questions and I felt I knew exactly what all needed to be done in preparation for the big day. It made it easier throughout the wedding planning period to get Brushworx the information they needed and to relay the exact information my bridesmaids and family members needed to know. I worked with Patti to get everything organized (scheduling, pricing, invoicing, etc.) about 1-2 months prior to the wedding day, and she was amazing to work with throughout that process! As far as my actual beauty services, Rachel walked with me through my trial and wedding day like a friend! She is so incredibly talented, she truly does customize your beauty style, and she is so extremely nice and fun to have with you through this experience. I honestly felt like a princess during my trial and on the wedding day because of her amazing work. If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing with my Brushworx experience!

Sent on 05/08/2018
    Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 21
    Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 22

Alyssa · Married on 04/14/2018

Brushworx and Fathia and Katia were great to work with for my wedding! They worked with me prior to the wedding to have a trial run to ensure I liked everything. They were helpful with making a schedule for the day to ensure everyone’s hair and makeup was done in time for the ceremony. Everything turned out beautifully! My bridesmaids and I were all so pleased with our hair and makeup. They did a great job and I would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/13/2018
    Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 23
    Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 24
  • F

Francesca · Married on 04/07/2018

Brushworx was fantastic! After I saw that half the pictures I had pinned on my make-up inspiration board were from them I knew it was a perfect fit. Racheal did my hair and make up and I could not have loved her more. She is super talented and she took my vision (super natural but beautiful) and made it better than I could have imagined! I had 9 bridesmaids plus my mom all getting hair and make up done, and they were so organized and on schedule we were actually done early. I can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Julie · Married on 03/24/2018

The couple of times I've had my makeup done for other friends' weddings, I never really thought it was worth the money. Maybe I just didn't like myself with a lot of makeup on? Nope - I just hadn't found someone who was able to make me look my best. If you want to feel absolutely beautiful on your wedding day, HIRE BRUSHWORX and work with Marlene!!!!! I had my trial with her, and she did contouring and my hair (I've never tried contouring before), and WOW!!!!! She took her time with me at the trial, explaining everything, and encouraging me to speak up if I wanted her to make a change. I thought I was in love with everything at my trial, but it just pales in comparison to the day of! My hair was STUNNING, and my make-up was gorgeous - I wish I could look like that every single day! They are happy to work with clip in extensions, which I highly recommend if your hair isn't as long or as thick as you'd like. I will definitely be using Marlene for future events, and honestly would like to take some make-up lessons with her, because holy cow, this lady can contour!!!!! The other ladies at brushworx are incredible as well - for my wedding, we had 3 others doing hair and make-up. All of my bridesmaids and mother of the bride/groom, were extremely pleased, stating "wow, this is the best makeup I've probably ever had done). Will post some photos of everyone once we get our wedding photos. Love brushworx!!! Thanks for making my girls and me feel beautiful!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Hope · Married on 12/22/2017

I am so thankful I chose Brushworx for my wedding! The entire experience was phenomenal. I knew that I could rely on them. If I had questions, I received almost immediate answers. Patti, the co-owner of the company, was involved in every step of the process. When I went for my trial run and when my mom went for her trial run, she came down to introduce herself, meet us, and make sure we were taken care of. This is a very well run company and they do outstanding work.
    Marlene was my hair and makeup artist and I felt she was an absolute blessing! I normally do not like to get my hair and makeup done because I can be very picky, however, Marlene far exceeded my expectations. My mom, who also does not like getting her hair and make up done, also got her hair and make up done by Marlene. My mom was so calm and was truly able to enjoy the entire wedding day because of Marlene's beautiful work. Marlene is a great listener and really tries to capture who you are as a person. She has the most calming presence about her which is very helpful when you are getting ready. Marlene showed up not only on time, but a few minutes early to be sure to start on time. Marlene went above and beyond her job to help me and my mom feel the best we could that day.
    Everything with Brushworx was executed so professionally. Their reliability and quality of work is priceless. As women, you want to feel your best on your wedding day and Brushworx truly helped me feel better than my best. They were definitely the best choice and the best way to start off my wedding day!

Sent on 01/06/2018

Melissa · Married on 11/18/2017

My sister-in-law used Brushworx at her wedding about 8 years ago. They did an amazing job then, so I was interested in using them for my wedding. I was so pleased to learn they had grown their business and were such a reasonable price for their services. Patti was so amazing and sweet to work with. She made everything so easy and stress free. My trial went off without a hitch. I have really sensitive skin (rosacea), and was nervous about what went on my face. They use the best products, and many of their stylists are estheticians, so they know what they are doing. I felt in such good hands and Rachel gave me such great advice for my own skin and hair. Day-of we had Rachel and Jessie. One of my favorite memories looking back on my wedding day was getting ready with all my girls in the morning. The Brushworx team did an amazing job, and we all looked and felt like princesses!

Sent on 12/20/2017
    Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 25
    Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 26
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 11/05/2017

Brushworx was amazing!! Every single person who got hair/makeup was super happy! Kisha did my makeup and Christine did my hair - WOW! They’d both done my trial but the wedding day results were even more beautiful than I could have imagined. Amber did my mom’s makeup as well as some of my bridesmaids and her work was gorgeous, too! I seriously don’t have the words to do them justice. From beginning to end their professionalism, service, attention to detail, and communication is unsurpassed. I struggled with finding a look I liked but they were ever patient and never made me feel like I was a pain. They were friendly, warm, accommodating, timely, and personable. I can’t thank them enough for making me feel more beautiful than I’ve ever felt and keeping me calm while doing it. And it all lasted ALL NIGHT! Thank you Christine, Kisha & Amber!!

Sent on 11/12/2017
    Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 27

Alicia · Married on 10/21/2017

Brushworx saved my wedding day! I couldn't find a vendor for hair and makeup for the longest time and every time I did, they were all booked up for our wedding day. Brushworx was available and very accommodating. They held a trial run for me, which made me feel comfortable. I don't like wearing a lot of makeup, which made me nervous to hire someone to do my make up/hair. My artist listened to me and my concerns and really made me feel beautiful, but still like myself on my wedding day.

Also - even though my bridesmaids didn't receive a trial run, our artists really listened to what they wanted/described and made them look gorgeous as well. We all were very impressed!

Sent on 12/31/2017
    Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 28
    Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 29
    Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 30
    Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 31
    Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 32

Margo · Married on 09/23/2017

Brushworx provided two artists for our September 23 wedding. Both of the artists were extremely professional, but also fun! Fathia was excellent to work with and I felt like the most beautiful woman in the world. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Brushworx to anyone for their special day.

Sent on 09/27/2017

Jenna · Married on 09/16/2017

Brushworx was amazing. Christine was so responsive and organized before the wedding. Rachel was the best - I'm so thankful to her for making my makeup and hair perfect on my wedding day.

Sent on 04/23/2018

Mallory · Married on 09/15/2017

I absolutely loved working with the Brushworx team every step of the way! They were very responsive and always available to speak with me. I had 10 bridesmaids, my mother, and myself receive hair and makeup from Marlene and Faith and all of us LOVED our results! Additionally, they were on time and even ahead of schedule even though we had so many people, which is awesome. I have never felt so pretty as I did on my wedding day and I have Marlene and Faith to thank! I highly recommend using Brushworx for your Big Day!
    Love,
    Mallory

Sent on 09/21/2017

Claire · Married on 08/12/2017

Looking your best on your wedding day is an absolute must, and the team at Brushworx did just that for me. Communication before my wedding day was prompt and professional. The team arrived on time and finished according to timeline. We started make up at 9am for my 7pm wedding and all of the make up and hair still looked fantastic!! I was glowing that day, and I have Brushworx to thank. I highly recommend this team!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Leslie · Married on 07/28/2017

I can't say enough great things about the Brushworx team! Patti was very accommodating and professional to work with and made the weeks leading up to my wedding way less stressful. Kisha, Katia, and Fathia are AMAZING!!! I could go on and on about the three of them. They arrived early and had the day running perfectly so it was a great stress free day. They definitely had their hands full with a bride, ten bridesmaids, and two moms and pulled it off flawlessly! The girls were able to replicate the exact pictures my bridesmaids showed them, some with these beautiful braids, and everyone honestly loved their hair. Only five of my bridesmaids signed up for makeup, and the five that didn't regretted it after seeing how beautiful the other girls looked. Three girls even asked if they could add on makeup that day, but unfortunately we didn't plan on that so we didn't have enough time. So my advice is get HAIR AND MAKE UP done by Brushworx, I promise you that you will not be disappointed! Kisha, you are a rock star! Thank you for making me look and feel absolutely stunning on my wedding day!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Julie · Married on 07/15/2017

Brushworx is an absolute MUST for your wedding!! I worked with Patti, Rachel and Jessie. They were so accommodating, professional, ON TIME, sweet, did what they said they would do, and most importantly GOOD. Makeup and hair for the whole bridal party was flawless and lasted the whole night. WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!

Sent on 07/25/2017
  • I

Ivey · Married on 06/16/2017

Katia was absolutely amazing. She listened to my concerns about wanting to not look like I was wearing a ton of makeup and somehow managed to make me sweat proof in 90 degree weather. Every one of my bridesmaids were additionally blown away by their makeup, and our hair artist was super sweet and also incredibly talented. These ladies managed to perfectly nail 6 Pintrest looks with no difficulty.

The ONLY downside was that only the bride can pay, so I had to get everyone to pay me in advance for their services which caused a little bit more stress; however Katia and team made it worthwhile.

Sent on 07/07/2017

Marie · Married on 03/25/2017

Could not be happier with my choice to hire BrushWorx for my onsite hair and makeup for my wedding. I worked specifically with Kisha and she was great! The whole process was easy--Patti and Christine were very responsive by email and I felt like they really listened to me every step of the way from the trial to the big day. Kisha was very professional and arrived on time and stayed on schedule throughout the entire morning (although I was glad I had requested some additional "padding" time!). My hair and make up was absolutely gorgeous and I have never felt more beautiful! I felt like the best version of myself, but definitely still me! I am really glad I went with getting professional makeup done. It looked so good in the photographs and no touch ups all night were needed. Thank you Kisha and the Brushworx team!

Sent on 04/23/2017

Laura · Married on 03/18/2017

Brushworx treated every person in our wedding party with the utmost care and attention. I loved how organized they were ahead of time making sure to match my mother, mother-in-law, and bridesmaids with their best stylists to accomplish their individual dream looks for the day. Not only are their talents remarkable and unmatched, each stylist has a heart of gold. I truly enjoyed spending my wedding day morning and afternoon with all of them! I have never worked with a team that made everyone feel as beautiful as they looked. Kisha and Patti went above and beyond to ensure I left my trial run with every bit of confidence in their ability to take on the Herculean task of my mother's, mother-in-law's, 11 bridesmaids, AND my hair and make up. Gosh, did they deliver! Being the youngest of three girls, I have experienced my fair share of hair and make up stylists. I have never worked with a team that has mastered their craft as well as Brushworx. My proof - I did not amend a single detail of my hair or makeup on the wedding day! Kisha's work was exactly what I dreamed. These are outstanding and magical ladies!!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Jessica · Married on 02/25/2017

I really can't say enough about how positive an experience I had with Brushworx! I met Christine at a wedding show at my venue, and my mom and I were very impressed. I knew I needed an on-location makeup artist, so it turned out to be a perfect match. From there on I worked directly with Patti, who is the biggest sweetheart on earth! On the day of my trial, a family emergency forced me to cancel. I was very stressed out, but Patti was so understanding and accommodating! At my rescheduled trial a few days later, I met my makeup artist/hairstylist Marlene. She was the epitome of joyfulness and professionalism. I enjoyed chatting with her while she transformed me into a beauty I didn't recognize! When she did my hair, she was able to merge the idea behind FOUR different photographs I brought her because I couldn't choose my favorite! I looked stunning. Bottom line. On my wedding day, all of the Brushworx artists were there. They did hair and makeup for me, all of my bridesmaids, my mom, MIL, and grandmas. The efficiency and perfection in which they worked were second-to-none. Everyone looked incredible and, most importantly, felt beautiful. If I did it all again, I'd still use Brushworx!

Sent on 03/22/2017