Brushed Artistry/MakeUp by Maddy Reviews

26 | Wauseon, OH

26 Reviews for Brushed Artistry/MakeUp by Maddy

• User4602972 路 Recently married

Beautiful faces and gorgeous work!

Sent on 02/05/2015

Ashley 路 Married on 12/08/2018

Wedding Makeup

I felt like a million bucks on my wedding day, and with her blot don鈥檛 wipe instructions, my makeup lasted all night!! She also did several others that looked just as good 馃挀 Thanks for squeezing us in Maddy!!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Chelsea 路 Married on 08/25/2018

So great! Everyone was very happy with their makeup!

Sent on 09/07/2018
  • Julie

Julie Shoemaker 路 Married on 08/18/2018

Beyond Amazing

Maddy did an amazing job! She made sure I looked perfect for my big day. She was very flexible with my crazy work schedule for my trial run and made sure I was happy with the results. Couldn't of asked for a better make up artist for my special day.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Megan 路 Married on 07/28/2018

Maddy was great! She was super flexible with schedules and when she made a mistake with the schedule, she worked so hard to fix it. Maddy made me look and feel beautiful for my wedding and I would recommend her to anyone bride that is getting married soon! thank you!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Jackie 路 Married on 07/07/2018

Maddy did an awesome job
    Very professional, flexible,friendly, fun and easy to work with.

Sent on 07/18/2018

Jackie 路 Married on 07/07/2018

Maddy was awesome. She was professional friendly and knowledgeable

Sent on 07/29/2018

Katie 路 Married on 06/16/2018

Maddie was amazing as always!! I will recommend her to anyone in the future!!!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Kelsey 路 Married on 05/12/2018

Maddy was amazing! The price was definitely affordable, and she was so flexible. She even came all the way to the middle of nowhere to do my trial. On the day of the wedding, she was the first one there, ready to start! All the girls LOVED their makeup and looked so beautiful. I can鈥檛 even begin to explain how perfect MY makeup was, though. She did an amazing job, exactly how I wanted it. For someone who doesn鈥檛 wear much makeup, she made me look so flawless and beautiful! I couldn鈥檛 be happier.

Sent on 06/14/2018

Jamie 路 Married on 05/05/2018

Maddy was great! Very professional! My trial makeup was great and the wedding day makeup was even better! Myself and my bridesmaids all felt gorgeous.

Sent on 06/13/2018
  • Destiny

Destiny 路 Married on 08/19/2017

Madi made me feel so beautiful! My makeup stayed on all day and night! I needed no touch ups. She was very professional and did everything I asked for (makeup colors). LOVE LOVE LOVE

Sent on 11/29/2017

ania 路 Married on 05/05/2017

I love Maddy! My wedding was in may, everything about the trial and day of makeup was perfection! She came to my house to do a trial run, we did a more bold look because I actually had a boudoir shoot that day too. So happy I had her come that day, it was the perfect start to coffee and girl talk. She helped me look and feel sexy, definite confidence boost for a boudoir session. Day of my wedding she came to my sister's house, where we were all getting ready. I did the airbrush both days, It really does last all day! I would for sure recommend Maddy, not only because she does AMAZING work, but she is pretty awesome too. She came over, we started chatting and I feel like we've been friends forever.

Sent on 11/22/2017

Megan 路 Married on 08/06/2016

I was nervous about having professional makeup done because I don't typically wear a lot on a daily basis. When I do, it's always very natural looking. I was so pleased with how my airbrush turned out because I felt so glam while also feeling like myself! It stayed on great throughout the day and I still felt beautiful at the end of the reception. Maddy was super great at getting a feel for what I was looking for and was very fairly priced. I definitely recommend! Thank you, Maddy!

Sent on 09/02/2016

Kristin 路 Married on 06/14/2014

Maddy is AWESOME! She did my friend's makeup for her wedding, so when my wedding came around I made sure to book her right away. She did airbrush foundation for me, as well as lash inserts. I absolutely loved the makeup results. It looked natural, yet glamorous enough for such a special occasion!

Not only did Maddy do my makeup, she also did my mother an my 5 bridesmaids! She was efficient, yet made each lady look stunning! Maddy has a bubbly personality and is a pleasure to be around. She arrived on time and prepared for our makeup!

Maddy also came and did a makeup trial for my mom and me a few weeks before the wedding. She took the time to ask us about colors, features to highlight, and we looked at picture inspirations. She does a great job to make you feel comfortable and beautiful.

If you want to look FLAWLESS on your wedding day, Maddy is the makeup artist for you!

Sent on 07/31/2014

Jess 路 Married on 05/17/2014

Maddy was amazing and even traveled to two places when I had more girls decide they wanted makeup just days before!

Sent on 06/06/2014

Megan 路 Married on 05/10/2014

She was a pleasure to work with! She did an amazing job with my wedding makeup!!

Sent on 05/18/2014

Kasey 路 Married on 09/14/2013

Maddy was awesome! My wedding makeup looked perfect! I got compliments all night! She is great to work with and so sweet! Thanks for everything!

Sent on 09/17/2013
  • User2630261 路 2+ years ago

Great make-up artist who made me look absolutely beautiful for my wedding. She is also very flexible and was willing to work with my bridal party.

Sent on 08/01/2013
  • User3398294 路 2+ years ago

Maddy was wonderful! She showed up early, was professional, and best of all did an amazing job on my make up as well as all of my bridesmaids'! I would definitely recommend her for any special occasion!

Sent on 07/16/2013

Teresa 路 Married on 04/06/2013

Maddy did an amazing job for my wedding. She is super friendly and makes you look absolutely beautiful for your special day. She did my make up and 2 of my bridesmaids and we were all really impressed with our look. Maddy's prices are good and she comes to you which is amazing! Thank you Maddy for makig my day amazing!

Sent on 05/08/2013

ALICIA 路 Married on 11/17/2012

i loved it thayt she came to my hiouse. not very many would!!! n her serviuces were respectful friendly affordable n on a timely mAnner

Sent on 03/26/2013

Sara 路 Married on 07/19/2014

Such a wonderful person! Very flexible, professional, and kind. Makes you feel very comfortable while getting your makeup done and does a wonderful job!!

Sent on 07/30/2014
  • User6191158 路 2+ years ago

I went with maddy because of the reviews and her pricing was actually resonable! She was very professional and friendly with me. She did miss 2 appointments but apologized and offered me free products to make up for it. At the trial i wanted to change a few things and she remembered and it turned out perfect for the day of! She was very felxible with me when adding extra people. So happy i went with her.

Sent on 07/25/2016
  • User3156117 路 2+ years ago

It was a pleasure to work with Maddy! I would recommend her for any special occassion! :)

Sent on 03/25/2013
  • User3494058 路 2+ years ago

4.2

Maddie did a great doing the make up for me, my bridesmaids, and my mom. Everyone looked beautiful!

Sent on 05/12/2014