Brunswick Town Florist Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Gina W. Married on 07/07/2021

Exactly what we wanted!

Brunswick Town Florist did such an amazing job with our wedding floral! We couldn't have been happier. Don was super helpful and wonderful to work with. I provided some inspiration pictures of florals and style I liked and they made my vision come alive!
  • Amanda
    Amanda S. Married on 11/14/2020

Beyond Our Dreams

How do you say Thank you to the nicest and most talented floral designers imaginable ~? Our pictures are stunning, the “in person“ was breathtaking~!! Don and his wonderful team took our vision and expanded every thought we didn't know how to articulate and made our dream come true~!! Colors and textures that were deep and luscious~ My bouquet was gorgeous as well~!! When everyone asks about the best part of our day, I keep saying “My Love of My Life, our friends and family and OUR FLOWERS~!!! Love and our deepest thanks to everyone at Brunswick Town Florist~!!!

Brunswick Town Florist's reply:

Thank you so much, Amanda. You made it so easy with your choices. It was totally our pleasure and honor.
    Don
  • Diana
    Diana H. Married on 07/17/2020

Very helpful

Quick and professional !!! Exceeded our expectations and went above and beyond to have our requested Calla Lilies which were out of season but they made it possible for us! Highly recommended
    Sara Married on 09/01/2018
    Don did a fantastic job with the flowers for our wedding. I gave him some very basic ideas to work with and let him take it from there. Don is an artist with flowers, and his love for his craft was evident in all our arrangements! Highly recommended!
    Robyn Married on 06/07/2018
    They did an awesome job...went back and forth with me as I changed my mind and did not really know too much about flowers. Everything came out perfectly and were delivered on time.

Brunswick Town Florist's reply:

Thanks Robyn. It was a pleasure. You made good choices. I’d love to see some of your photos. -Don
    Toni Married on 10/21/2017
    We were thrilled with the creative wedding bouquet from Brunswick Town Florist. It was just perfect for a beach wedding- custom designed by the very talented owner-Don Baker
    Samantha Married on 10/14/2017
    Everything was fabulous and better than I expected!
    Kaydee Married on 10/07/2017
    Don was amazing to work with. He really brought my vision to life and had a beautiful arrangement of flowers. My bouquet was gorgeous as well! I highly recommend working with them.
    Rachel Married on 09/23/2017
    I loved working with Don and the whole team at Brunswick Town Florist! They did not hesitate to help us pick out our wedding flowers when we walked in on a busy Saturday. They were on time to deliver the flowers to our venue and had everything just the way we had talked! I highly recommend this company and would use them again! Thank you Brunswick Town Florist!!
    Christie Married on 09/09/2017
    Living out of state was no issue for them. They were very accommodating and I couldn't have been happier with the bouquet! It was the talk of the wedding!!!
    Louise Married on 07/22/2017
    Don was great to work with, he made our visions come to life! The Southport Community Building was a display of simple Southern elegance with draping ferns and candle lit lanterns!
    Angela Married on 07/17/2017
    Brunswick Town Florist did an amazing job with our wedding flowers! They were incredibly easy to work with and the final product was beautiful. They also organized, very last minute, I might add a gorgeous bouquet sent my a dear friend. The staff was able to get all the flowers together and sent over to Bald Head Island for our pick up time of 1 o'clock. I cannot thank them enough for their attention to detail, professionalism and amazing bouquets. I would highly recommend them to anyone.
    Andrea Married on 05/13/2017
    Don and his team at BTF did an amazing job on my daughters wedding. He was easy to work with, listened to what we wanted and gave great suggestions. My wedding planner called the night before to add on pillars and urns as the wedding had to be move inside due to rain. The arrangements exceeded our expectations. Everything was perfect. I will use them again and would recommend them for any occasion.
    Melissa Married on 04/15/2017
    Don was awesome! My bridal flowers were gorgeous! They have excellent service here! My flowers were fresh and vibrant! My wedding photos look absolutely amazing! I highly recommend Don and his team!
    Mandi Married on 10/08/2016
    We would recommend Don and the florists at Brunswick Town Florist. We were used them for our wedding a few weeks ago. The wedding happened to be on the day Hurricane Mathew hit. Brunswick Florist did an amazing job allowing us to make some last minutes changes because of a venue change which they were very accommodating. They were able to deliver the flowers earlier than planned so we were able to have flowers because of the weather. Their attention to detail is amazing and they were a breeze to work with. The flowers were beautiful and all of our guests commented on how wonder the flowers were!
    Ashley Married on 09/10/2016
    Wonderful to work with and my flowers gorgeous!!!!! So happy to have found them!!
    Anna Married on 08/27/2016
    Very accommodating with vision and budget.
    Patricia Married on 08/10/2016
    Don is an artist... He and everyone in the shop are wonderfully nice and very professional. Our flowers were gorgeous, and exactly what I had hoped for.. Beautiful mix of colors, and simple age appropriate bouquets for my little girls.
  • User2699623 2+ years ago
    Very pleased with our flowers. They were everything I wanted! Don was amazing & is wonderful with flowers.
    Angela Married on 07/02/2016
    I planned this wedding from the Fayetteville, NC area. I did a TON of research on florists in and around the Southport, NC area to include Wilmington. I saw something in the pictures that Don had posted online and I fell in love! In quotes from other vendors around the area, I would have paid twice the amount. As I wasn't available to meet with Don in person, I worked with him over the phone and also created an email presentation with tons of pictures and notes. Believe me, I was afraid of how this would translate to him, however on the day of the wedding, I was sure that I had made the most wonderful choice! My flowers were a dream! It was as if Don and his crew were in my head and recreated my dreams! He had to substitute some flowers in my arrangements (beyond his control) however, the substitutions were even better than I could have imagined! I'm so in love with all the arrangements and how they turned out and I cannot wait to see the professional photos from our photographer! Thank you Brunswick Town Florist for making my most special day even more beautiful than I could have imagined!!!!
  • User2662052 2+ years ago
    Trust Don and his suggestions - He is a true pro! We used Brunswick Florist for two back to back events , rehearsal and wedding reception party ! The flowers made the room feel alive! They were simply gorgeous.
    Leslie Married on 06/04/2016
    We really enjoyed working with Don. The flowers were so beautiful and full. People are still talking about how gorgeous they were. Everything was as expected and we would use them again. Leslie & Zach.
    Natalie Married on 05/21/2016
    Brunswick Town Florist does beautiful work. The flower arrangements for our wedding were exactly what we envisioned. The flowers still looked beautiful a week after our wedding ceremony.
  • User2613856 2+ years ago
    We (mother of bride writing) were very pleased with Brunswick Town Florist services for our wedding. We met with Don Baker a few weeks ahead of time on a Saturday afternoon and spent at least 1-2 hours going over options. He seemed to really care about our daughter, her uniqueness, what she pictured the wedding being like (rustic, beach setting yet elegant)...and worked with us in everything. He definitely has an artist's touch, and everyone at the wedding commented on the natural beauty and uniqueness of the flowers (orchids, lichens, angel vine, mixed greens). We ordered, in addition to the bridal bouquet and attendants' flowers, sprays for the entrance doors, banister coming into the home, guest book table, dining room table, and arrangements to "frame" the party on the deck overlooking the ocean. Our daughter refused to throw away her beautiful bouquet; instead she put it in water and carried it away with them as they left the reception!
  • User2613205 2+ years ago
    Wonderful florist to work with for your wedding!