Bruno Dubreuil Photography Reviews

12 | Anse de Lorient, BL

12 Reviews for Bruno Dubreuil Photography

Axel · Married on 11/10/2016

Without any doubt Bruno Dubreuil is THE best wedding photographer!
    He did such an excellent job from the beginning before the actual wedding in the Hotel de la Collectivity until the end at the beach. His perfectionism, his helpful character and his quality was phenomenal! The outcome was absolutely fantastic. There are many top photos, but there is one photo he made, all our friends and family wanted an additional copy: Susi and me in the Mini convertible on the hill next to the runway of St. Barth Airport.
    Check it out on his homepage!
    Two words if you are looking for a wedding photographer: TAKE BRUNO!

Best regards and @Bruno: Thank you so much!

Susi & Axel

Sent on 05/03/2017

Deborah · Married on 09/20/2016

Bruno was absolutely wonderful to work with! He created a very pleasurable, calm atmosphere for our family photo shoot during our stay in
    St. Barths. I would say the time we spent taking pictures with Bruno was a definite highlight of our trip....not only did we have fun but the photographs are stunning! Bruno is extremely talented and we highly recommend him for your professional photographer!

Sent on 07/09/2016

Moriah · Married on 06/12/2016

Best photographer! Easy going and very good vibe. Our pictures turned out phenomenal!!!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Mary-Kate · Married on 05/10/2016

Bruno was everything I could have hoped for in a wedding photographer! We hired him to take pictures for two separate events - our legal ceremony and our church ceremony. Both of which had very different feels to them and you can definitely see that in our pictures. The legal ceremony was much more playful and fun while the church ceremony was intimate and romantic and Bruno captured each of these events beautifully. Also what I loved most about Bruno was that he really listened to me on what I wanted (or did not want) from my pictures & he still captured those amazing moments! He proposed shots I didn't think I would have liked but looking at them now I LOVE them and most are my favorite ones! It was so wonderful to have a photographer I just completely trusted and therefore it allowed me to really just sit back and enjoy everything about our ceremony and reception because I knew he was there capturing it all. He was an absolute joy to work with and I cannot wait to work with him again soon!

Sent on 08/14/2016
  • F

FaiZa · Married on 05/04/2016

The pictures are stunning
    Twe spend a nice hour with Bruno
    The pbotographer
    Amazing shoots!

Sent on 07/02/2016

Dustin · event on: 12/11/2014

We got engaged in St Barths and Bruno was awesome! It was a surprise engagement I set up at the Eden Rock hotel and sent him a photo of us and he showed up, kept the surprise til the last minute, and took amazing photos of the special moment!

Sent on 12/19/2014

We got married in early December and choosing Bruno to photograph our large destination wedding was the best decision we made – he was truly a life saver and we will forever recommend him to our family & friends for his impeccable artistic eye, warm demeanor and professionalism. Leading up to the wedding Bruno was very responsive, despite the different time zones, and the day before the wedding he generously traveled for hours to familiarize himself with our venue and discuss our vision to minimize any surprises. On the day of the wedding, Bruno arrived earlier than planned, and he was extremely easy-going and warm while at the same time incredibly professional and organized. He made us feel beyond relaxed, especially since we are not very comfortable in front of the camera. As a testament, throughout the night the majority of our guests commented on how Bruno seemed to be everywhere for very moment! After the wedding Bruno seamlessly delivered everything as promised and the photos are breathtaking!!! He delivered a perfect mix of candids (of all guests), artistic shots, as well as more formal shots, recording for us hundreds of touching moments and emotions that we may have missed throughout the night. He has a gift for photographic storytelling, capturing the essence of people and places while remaining focused (patiently) on working with natural light, which truly pays off. For example, he will wait for clouds to move or for the wind to change direction, in order to get the perfect shot. Bruno shot the rehearsal dinner, the wedding and a trash the dress sessions for us and somehow managed to capture a singularly unique style in each session, telling a captivating story of an unforgettable weekend. We just cannot recommend Bruno more highly!!! EG & MS

Sent on 12/29/2014

Meagan · event on: 12/04/2014

Bruno was a pleasure to work with, made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. Lots of great photos to chose from!

Laura · Married on 08/14/2014

It was a real pleasure to have him as our wedding photographer. The results were amazing.

Gabriela · Married on 07/19/2014

Bruno saved my wedding. He helped me with so much more than photographing my wedding. He was helpful from the moment I found him. His honesty and passion for making our day magical made is less stressful. He will forever be very special to us.

Sent on 12/18/2014

Bruno helped make the most important day of my life live forever with his spectacular work. He was incredibly professional was able to capture all the special moments without being intrusive. He was very flexible and did everything we wanted. We also appreciated his artistic interpretation with the photos. We got some great shots that were not the standard wedding photos. The album he put together was amazing as well. We look forward to hiring him for our fifth wedding anniversary!

Sent on 12/24/2014

Stephan · Married on 06/21/2014

Bruno Dubreuil was highly recommended to me as a great photographer. After speaking with him and seeing some of his work, I asked Bruno to photograph my wedding and can now personally confirm that he is fantastic. Bruno is very professional, personable and will adapt his photographic style to your personal taste. On the day of our wedding, I was surprised to see Bruno at our venue hours early to prepare for the types of pictures we wanted. My wife and I, along with our guests, absolutely love the moments he captured from our wedding. Bruno Dubreuil has my full endorsement as an excellent wedding photographer.

Sent on 12/23/2014