Bruce Wayne Florals Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Emma
    Emma R. Married on 04/22/2022

Wonderful experience

I cannot say enough good things about Bruce Wayne Florals. They ensured that our wedding at the Museum of Fine Arts on 4/22/22 was absolutely stunning. John and his team are incredibly professional and as a pandemic bride and I am so appreciative of the flexibility and kindness that they demonstrated during our longer-than-expected wedding planning process.
    Betsy C. Married on 01/07/2022

Over the top!

Many thanks to John and his talents for a beautiful wedding!!! The flowers were spectacular! John really out did himself with his creativity! The flowers were the talk of the evening. I cannot recommend them enough. It was a wonderful experience to work with them even during the pandemic.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer C. Married on 11/27/2021

Fantastic!

This florist was amazing. We received so many glowing compliments about our flowers. They helped us to have a magical day!
  • Paul
    Paul A. Married on 06/19/2021

The word ⠼wow! ⠝ does not do any justice

The exclamation of the word “WOW!” does not do any justice to describe the results of John Elice of Bruce Wayne Florals’ work. The flowers were incredibly beautiful, and many guests complimented them. Without a doubt, John Elice of Bruce Wayne made the floral arrangements look far more expensive than they were. In addition, between the floral arrangements, candles, tablecloths and chargers, John Elice of Bruce Wayne made the Vinoy ballroom look like an elegant fairy-tale scene befitting the Royals. There are no sufficient words describe the beauty he created for our special day. One guest told me it looked like "Shangri-La”. It is extremely apparent that John Elice of Bruce of Wayne put all of his mind, body, heart and soul into his work. His dedication was further evidenced by John constantly trying to obtain flowers that my wife wanted but were difficult to procure, which he ultimately did.

In addition, he was extremely patient while working with us even when we had difficulty in making decisions. Moreover, he understood our vision and was able to make them a reality and sometimes suggest better ideas that fully realized our vision.

Prior to the wedding, many vendors, including other florists, had told my wife and me that Bruce Wayne Florals were the best of all florists. My wife and I saw just how true that statement was, and then some, on our wedding day. Bruce Wayne Florals deserves 20 out of 5 stars!
  • Brittany
    Brittany R. Married on 12/12/2020

Hands down the best florist!

John with Bruce Wayne Florals did an amazing job with the flowers for our wedding. They exceeded our expectations and were so beautiful! He created our vision for the wedding perfectly. His flowers were so fresh and perfect they lasted for over a week after the wedding! He truly is an incredible florist and we can't thank him enough for the great job he did on our wedding flowers.
  • Bernadette
    Bernadette H. Married on 08/08/2020

Absolutely Fabulous

John was absolutely wonderful to work with. The initial meeting left me with a concrete vision of what my wedding would look like. The actual day of was even better than I had imagined and the flowers were gorgeous. The mix of high and low centerpieces and tropical greenery with pops of color made the wedding so special and I could not have hoped for more. I’m so thankful and amazed at how beautifully the day turned out and it couldn’t have been done with out John!
    Shelly H. Married on 08/08/2020

One of a kind wedding

We started working
    With John at Bruce Wayne Florals in February before COVID craziness occurred. Right away John asked about the wedding, reception and our vision for flowers and decor. In a few hours he showed us many ideas and inspiration. My daughter has only been in Tampa for 2 years and she wanted to embrace the tropical florals. Her bouquet was one of a kind. John is very talented and his work is stunning.
    Because of COVID we definitely had to make changes and he was there to help. The wedding party got a smaller as people were not traveling. We canceled out the flowers for three flower girls. Two of my daughter’s adult friends volunteered last minute to be her flower girls and John accommodated.
    The reception was beautiful. The head table looked so romantic. I loved the table decorations. Very beautifully decorated.
    I can’t say enough how much I appreciate my experience with John and Bruce Wayne Florals. Truly amazing flowers and decor!
    Carolyn C. Married on 07/25/2020

Amazing!

John was delightful to work with. They always answered our calls and even put us in touch with a wedding day of coordinator when we were in a pickle 2 days before the wedding. The flowers were absolutely stunning and so was every single arrangement. Most of our guests took some of the arrangements home because they were so beautiful. He went above and beyond to make our special day look amazing!!
  • Lacey
    Lacey B. Married on 02/22/2020

WOW, just wow!!! GORGEOUS wedding flowers

I am so happy I found this company. I tried to hire another vendor initially who was very unresponsive. Bruce Wayne florals made the prettiest tall beach themed wedding bouquets ever and I am so grateful! They had white orchids, roses, hydrangeas, and gorgeous greenery. The candles and shells were a great touch too. They have wonderful customer service and I’ll never forget them. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!
    Cassie P. Married on 02/08/2020

Floral Dreams

I really can't say how happy Chance & I are that we chose Bruce Wayne for our wedding florals. Let me begin by saying, John (main contact) is unreal & a magician when it comes to creating floral centerpieces. I went into my first meeting not too sure of what we were going for. He was so kind and walked me through the whole process- bringing out different florals to show me how they would look together in different vases, etc. I was in contact with John throughout the planning process about as frequently as I was with the venue.. he was so kind & prompt with answering every question to make sure I had answers to all of my largest and tiniest inquiries. He truly brought our floral dreams to life! When Chance & I walked into the reception area for the 1st time, we both were stunned & speechless.. the florals transformed the ballroom. We had guests (& still is being brought up) coming up to us all night stating they'd never seen such beautiful centerpieces. Something that also stood out to me- prior to walking down the aisle with my dad, my dress lace was stuck on a jewel on my shoe.. John was so sweet and got down to untangle my dress even though he was in the middle of creating centerpieces. Can't recommend BW enough, thank you for making our day SO special!
    Nikki P. Married on 02/01/2020

Amazing experience and stunning florals!!

One of the best decisions we made was hiring Bruce Wayne Florals for our wedding day. As my wedding theme was evolving, I had an idea of how I wanted my florals to look, but was having a difficult time finding supporting examples. This wasn’t an issue AT ALL for John (main contact) and I knew I was in great hands. The proposal that was put together captured my ideas perfectly and really brought my vision together! We decided that we wanted these tall gold centerpiece stands, which they were kind enough to order for us! Our mock trial just added to the excitement. We were able to see what each centerpiece and table setting would look like. John was so patient and came up with several ideas to tweak some things here and there. About a month out, we decided that we wanted to add more greenery to the entrance and to make the cake/dessert table area more of a “statement wall”. On the wedding day, their generosity and over-delivery did not go unnoticed. They managed to add an extra arrangement to our guestbook table and more greenery to our bridal party feasting tables. When the reception room was revealed to my husband and I, we BOTH teared up. The florals exceeded all expectations and were so stunning. John is extremely talented and went above and beyond executing my vision for our wedding day.
  • Courtney
    Courtney Married on 11/30/2019

Beautiful!!

John helped my vision come to life with how the aisle was set up and all of the bouquets, table arrangements...everything was beautiful! He was very good at adding and removing any of my requests and helping with my indecisiveness, he also brought to the table very good ideas which I wouldn’t have thought of myself. Overall I am very pleased with the outcome and couldn’t have picked a better florist.
  • Lisa
    Lisa Married on 10/12/2019

Wedding Day Flowers

I am so happy we went with Bruce Wayne Florals for our wedding! For our wedding, we only needed flowers for the bridal party and immediate family members. We had a few changes made within the year of signing a contract with them, and they were very responsive and accommodating. When the flowers arrived on the day of, everyone was blown away! The flowers were BEAUTIFUL! I kept being asked by other vendors that day which company I had gone with because they were so impressed by them. I highly recommend them!
    Laralee Married on 10/05/2019

Perfection!

Bruce Wayne Floras was absolutely amazing and made the vision of our wedding a reality! Complete professionalism, responsive and just overall amazing!
    Amanda Married on 06/26/2019

Best florist ever!!!

There are not enough words to express how absolutely amazing Bruce Wayne Florals are! John captured our vision and made our wedding decor and floral arrangements the most gorgeous we have ever seen! By far our best decision we made for our wedding!

Bruce Wayne Florals's reply:

Thank you Amanda! It was our pleasure to work with you to make sure everything was just the way you wanted. I can't wait to see all the images!
    Taylor W. Married on 06/01/2019

Birchwood wedding

Bruce Wayne florals made the flower arrangements for my June wedding at the Birchwood in downtown St. Petersburg and they were beyond amazing. I had the pleasure of working with John Elice who from the beginning to the end made what can seem like an overwhelming process easy, fun and exciting. While I had some basic floral knowledge, John Elice went above and beyond to show me different options with flower as well as table setting arrangements to executive my vision beyond what I could have imagined. Not only was Bruce Wayne florals an integral part of my table top arrangements but they made my gorgeous chuppah, arranged table clothes and napkins, provided beautiful candles, and complimented my cake with stunning fresh flowers. They really knocked it out of the park! I will never use another florist ever again. I urge any bride who wants a trustworthy florist with beautiful taste to meet with Bruce Wayne florals to ensure the wedding of their dreams.
    Marissa K. Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing to work with!!! Gorgeous work!!

Wow! John at Bruce Wayne Florals was an absolute dream to work with. He was so patient with us and completely captured what our floral vision was! Thank you for making our wedding so beautiful!!
  • Kristen
    Kristen S. Married on 05/26/2019

The number one vendor at our wedding

I’m not one to write reviews, but in this case it’s warranted because John Elice is that good. From the very beginning he was fantastic to work with: professional, eloquent, and willing to work with us to find a vision for our wedding. I knew I wanted something a little different, so I said “red” and “driftwood”, but otherwise VERY little guidance and John created the most beautiful bouquets and centerpieces with a touch of flare. I received more compliments on my flowers than I did on my dress. Truly, you can’t go wrong here...I can’t say enough good things. I’ve included a few photographs for reference, but unfortunately they don’t convey just how beautiful he made our reception and ceremony!
    Jenna Married on 05/18/2019

Floral Dreams Come True

Florals were one of the biggest things we were worried about during the wedding planning process, as we weren't even sure what we wanted. We had a couple different ideas, but we knew we wanted a clean look, with all white flowers. During our consultation with John, he took our pinterest board, and was able to take it all and paint the perfect vision of what we wanted. Going into the meeting, we thought we wanted all tall centerpieces - but after speaking with John he told us that he recommended a mix of tall and short because of our venue. Right then and there we knew they were the florist for us - he was putting our vision before the more expensive product. Leading up to our big day, John was in constant communication with us, and was so quick to respond to all of our crazy requests/changes. The day finally came, and everything was perfect! Not just the flowers, but the service as well - the team took care of everything from delivery to the church to setup of our votive candles to placing fresh flowers on our cake at the reception. One of the best things that Bruce Wayne offers is breakdown/cleanup of the flowers - this is something that is amazing, and we highly recommend! (you do not want to leave your bridal party to have to clean it all up, and return any rented pieces). Thank you Bruce Wayne for making our wedding so beautiful, and memorable!
  • Gina
    Gina Married on 04/27/2019

Fantastic to work with & PERFECT florals!

My husband and I were planning a 200+ person destination wedding, so we needed A LOT of flowers and I am so happy we chose Bruce Wayne Florals. John from Bruce Wayne Florals was fantastic to work with from start to finish! Since I was planning a wedding from Chicago, John set up a mock-floral appointment when I was in town so I could see what the arrangements would look like prior to finalizing my order. During the mock floral appointment, John advised me to re-think my initial floral arrangement for our ceremony on the beach due to the possibility of wind. I am so grateful for his honesty that day, because it was very windy during our ceremony and the alternative he suggested was absolutely perfect! For our wedding, the Bruce Wayne Florals team designed a step & repeat floral wall, floral arch, floral table arrangements, and all the bridal/bridesmaids bouquets. Every arrangement was in perfect bloom and absolutely stunning. Moreover, several of our guests reached out to tell us how beautiful and unique the floral arrangements were.
  • Jamie
    Jamie T. Married on 04/05/2019

Look no further!

John Elice at Bruce Wayne Florals is amazing! We threw ideas around and he completely understood the impact we were looking to make with such an assortment of colors and textures in our arrangements. He delivered and then some! Patient, creative and conscientious of our budget, we absolutely enjoyed our experience throughout and were thrilled by the finished product. Thank you!

Bruce Wayne Florals's reply:

It was an honor to be a part of your special day. Thank you for placing your trust in us to bring your vision to life. We owe it all to Aayan's bouquet!
  • Nora
    Nora Married on 03/30/2019

Vision come to life!!!

I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Bruce Wayne Florals! As soon as I walked into their shop for the initial consult, I was blown away at how beautiful their shop was and how much it had to offer. As someone who knows very little about flowers and had a hard time putting into words what I wanted for my wedding, John Elice made the process so simple and effortlessly guided me into the vision I was imagining. When I saw the florals on our wedding day--from the bouquets, boutonnieres, center pieces, etc--I was amazed at how perfectly it matched the vision in my mind!! The florals on and surrounding our sweetheart table were breathtaking, as were all of the accent pieces used throughout the reception. We received SO many compliments from our guests on our florals, and they looked so gorgeous in our wedding photos. Can't say enough great things about them. Highly recommend!

Bruce Wayne Florals's reply:

It was such a pleasure to work with you and Adam. It really turned out to be a gorgeous day. The photos were beautiful! Thank you for trusting us with your vision and thank you for the review.
  • Ashley
    Ashley C. Married on 02/23/2019

Number ONE!

Hands down the best florist!!!
  • Annamaria
    Annamaria C. Married on 02/02/2019

A very Blessed Day!

My daughter's wedding was absolutely beautiful and one of the main reasons was Bruce Wayne Florals. The flowers could not have been more beautiful. Perhaps, more importantly to a Mother of the Bride, was the understanding, flexibility, and creativeness of Bruce and his wonderful staff. The planning, preparation, and wedding day were all stress- free. I am so grateful and blessed to have had them as part of this very special day!!!
    Ali Married on 12/15/2018

Stunning Flowers!

Bruce and John were wonderful! They were so flexible, professional, and made me feel like I was their only client! Our flowers for the wedding and the reception were absolutely spot on. EVERYONE complemented the aisle-scape, our table arrangements as well as the my cake. Flowers were everywhere - even just a few blooms made a huge splash! Without hesitation I would recommend Bruce Wayne Florals to anyone! They will make your vision come to life and make your wedding day so special!

Bruce Wayne Florals's reply:

Thank you Ali for trusting us with your vision. It was our pleasure to work with you on every detail.