Bruce Barrios Productions Reviews

28 | Ventura, CA

28 Reviews for Bruce Barrios Productions

• Cr8tiveAngel

Angela · Married on 08/15/2009

When selecting a DJ, I searched the internet, asked Friends and Co-workers if they know if a great wedding DJ. Bruce's name was recommended FOUR times. People were saying, "Oh, hands down, Bruce is the BEST!!". So I called him and was delighted that he was available for our wedding date. Our Wedding Coordinator booked the appointment. My Fianc� and I met him, and wow. We all "clicked" immediately. We appreciated Bruce's energetic/outgoing personality.
    Because we really liked him and felt comfortable with his services, we hired him to do the entire event: ceremony, cocktail hour and reception.
    The ceremony music was just as we requested (traditional ceremony). For the cocktail hour, we had given Bruce a list of over 60 songs we preferred him the play during the cocktail hour and reception. These were songs which had some meaning to us. The cocktail hour music was fun and upbeat with a jazzy twist. The reception music was completely reflective of our taste and era. Not only did he play the songs from our list but also threw in current pop familiar tracks that kept everyone on the dance floor! By the end of the evening, Guests were left with huge smiles on their faces and sore feet from dancing! Everyone had a blast!!
    Before leaving the reception, my new Husband and I approached Bruce to thank him. He surprised us, yet again, by giving us a very special wedding gift. It was an entire collection of all the music played during the event. We were so so touched.
    To this day, we continue to grove, dance and sing to the music of our incredible wedding day.

Sent on 09/20/2009

Alison · Married on 06/26/1999

3.5

Excellent service. He actually stayed an hour longer with no additional cost because he was having so much fun with our wedding party. He's got a busy schedule, so book now!!!

Sent on 08/19/2008

Vera · Married on 09/15/2008

3.8
      3.5

Bruce gets involved with the guests. Makes suggestions on music. Gets all the guests involved. He was great.

Sent on 09/30/2008