Brownstone Photography - Houston Wedding Photographers Reviews

26 | League City, TX

26 Reviews for Brownstone Photography - Houston Wedding Photographers

Shelly · Married on 12/02/2017

Randy, Chris, and Toni presented the best quality work from day one. This is why my husband and I chose their services. When it came time for the wedding, we had every minute discussed with Brownstone. We knew where they would be. This was such a relief. I never had to worry about them, they made super helpful recommendations too. They worked seamlessly with my wedding planner and gave me more than I could think to ask for. We already started getting our pictures back. I’m so happy we chose Brownstone Photography. They were wonderful, professionals and just all around great people. They started as photographers, now they’re friends! We won’t use any other company for our future family photos. I know we will always get our money’s worth with the Nickels.

Sent on 12/04/2017

Brownstone Photography - Houston Wedding Photographers's reply:

Thanks so much Shelly for the kind words. We so love customers like you. You made it so easy. Congratulations.

Jenna · Married on 10/22/2017

When I was looking for a photographer. I wanted to make sure that I hired someone who took beautiful pictures, was reasonable, and personalities meshed.

When I met Chris and Randy they were perfect. His pictures were gorgeous! And his pricing was right where I wanted to be. He was worth every penny!!!

When he arrived at the venue he was ready to go. He was non stop and taking pictures the entire time. I've been to some wedding where the photographer just takes a few pics here and there. Not Randy and Chris. He was moving the whole time. And I am so thankful. I have a ton of beautiful pictures of me and my husband, guests and moments from that day. He has truly made my wedding day memories amazing.

I would highly recommend Brownstone Photography. They were amazing and the pictures were gorgeous!

Sent on 01/14/2018

Brownstone Photography - Houston Wedding Photographers's reply:

The love I have for photography is rooted in interactions with lovely people and the happiness that plays out through the big day. Jenna, you and your family brought the A game on your day. We are so glad we could be a part of it. Thank you so much for choosing Brownstone.
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 05/06/2017

Randy and Chris provided exceptional service and products beginning with our engagement pictures through our wedding. We met a month before our engagement pictures so we could talk about what we wanted. Randy's vision is like no other. Every picture (and they provide a lot!) is absolutely stunning. My favorite part of Brownstone is that they give you all the pictures they take. They're all available online and you can choose the ones you want, download them and order them from your favorite photo shop. There is no better photographer. We will definitely return to Brownstone for any photography needs in the future.

Sent on 05/15/2017

Brownstone Photography - Houston Wedding Photographers's reply:

Thanks for the wonderful comments and thanks for being such a great couple. We had an awesome time.

Meghan · Married on 04/22/2017

Chris and Randy were wonderful to work with! Chris set up a meeting right away to discuss all my inquiries and questions. They did our engagement shoot, my bridal portraits, and our entire day-of (getting ready, ceremony, and reception). They got to know us both on a personal level, even going out to dinner with us a few times, and made sure they understood what we were wanting. The quality of the photos are stunning, and I was especially impressed with how quickly Randy processed and returned them. After each session, we had the pictures one week later! Chris and Randy were truly great to work with!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Brownstone Photography - Houston Wedding Photographers's reply:

Meghan and Alex, Thank you for your kind words! It was an honor and a privilege to be selected to be apart of your wedding celebration. We wish you both nothing but a lifetime of love, luck and happiness.

Valerie · Married on 04/01/2017

Chris and Randy are an amazing couple and photographers! They are phenomenal photographers and people in general. So very honored we had them do our wedding. It was so perfect and the photos are amazing! You get them right away and there is no disappointment whatsoever. They truly deliver the best! I'd recommend them to everybody for any occasion. So much talent. Please anyone needing wedding photos or photos for any other occasion Brownstone Photography is #1 in my books! We are so pleased beyond measure with the photography and the schedule for the entire day. They sure do make everything a breeze and make your day extremely special! Couldn't be happier.

~Val~

Katie · Married on 03/04/2017

Randy and Chris go above and beyond for each and every couple they photograph. They are extremely sweet and make sure all your wants and needs are met. They show up on time and get your pictures back to you quickly. If your looking for Great pictures of your big day, then choose Brownstone Photography!!!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Brownstone Photography - Houston Wedding Photographers's reply:

Thanks so much. You had such a beautiful wedding. We are so glad we were a part of it.

Tabitha · Married on 10/31/2016

Randy and Chris are the most prepared, qualified, and enthusiastic photographers I have encountered. Everything involved with the planning of our wedding was difficult, except for our work with Brownstone. They truly want to create the perfect image, and they were so thorough that it feels as if they captured every moment. Their pictures were of the highest quality, their ideas for posing were unique, and they helped us to have fun the whole time. I love them, and I could not recommend them more whole- heartedly.

Jessica · Married on 10/29/2016

Randy and Chris were phenomenal. They were on top of everything, every step of the way! I loved how they not only made you their clients but they also treated you like friends. It made the whole experience more personal. The photos were absolutely gorgeous! There is not one picture that I did not like, they were all amazing! Randy and Chris will be my photographers for all other photos in the future.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Brownstone Photography - Houston Wedding Photographers's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words. We can't wait to work with you again in the future.

Tanea · Married on 06/10/2016

Could not have ask for a better photographer. They went above and beyond. They did more than what was asked of them!

Our experience with Brownstone Photography was wonderful! We received some fabulous photos. They took the time to figure out what we wanted and were willing to incorporate that into their style. Our engagement photos were also done with Brownstone, which was quite a pleasure. This was probably the only part of our wedding planning experience I did not have to stress about! They also do family portraits as well, and we will be keeping them as our photographer.

Sent on 04/30/2016

Brownstone Photography - Houston Wedding Photographers's reply:

Thank you so much. We could not be happier having such wonderful customers. We look forward to working with you again sometime soon.

Carrie · Married on 03/05/2016

OMG... What an amazing and stress FREE photographer. They took a TON of photos and were such a pleasure to work with. My quest just bragged at how amazing they were with picture taking, to not being in front of everyone so they were still able to enjoy the wedding and not the backside of a photographer. We hope to be able to call them up in a few months to do more photos of our family. Thank you Brownstone for everything. Also I shopped around A LOT before choosing and Brownstones price is amazing and then to consider everything you get you cant beat it I PROMISE.

Sent on 03/09/2016

Brownstone Photography - Houston Wedding Photographers's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. Your wedding was absolutely beautiful. Congratulations on finding your sole mate.

Amanda · Married on 02/13/2016

Brownstone Photography is absolutely amazing! They have always gone above and beyond to make our photos the best! I would highly recommend them for engagement and wedding photos. They have done a phenomenal job each and every time we have used them. Thanks again Chris and Randy! Amazing photographers and great people.

Daniel · Married on 01/09/2016

Based on all of our last minute changes the wedding reception script, we were especially appreciative of the flexibility provided in adjusting to both multiple locations for photographs, as well as changes necessitated due to available sunlight. We also felt that the photography team worked seamlessly with both the videographer as well as the music DJ. Finally, we were most appreciative of not just the professionalism of the photographer team, but the demonstrated concern that led them to spend many more hours with us above and beyond what had been stipulated in the agreement in order to assure our event was a success.

We had a bridal photo session in Galveston with the photograher. He is very familiar with the good spots in Galveston and still went there the day before to carefully prepare our session. He is professional and responsive and is willing to meet our needs in terms of time, and changing of clothes. The postprocessing only took one day and the resulting photos are great. Overall, we had a good time and definitely think it is good value and recommend the photographer.

Sent on 12/23/2015

Brownstone Photography - Houston Wedding Photographers's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. We had a wonderful time. It's customers like you that make our days a blast. Thanks again.

Mackenzie · event on: 03/13/2015

Last weekend, my fiancé and I took engagement photos with Randy Nickel of Brownstone Photography. We had a great time and Randy took fantastic pictures that we'll cherish for many years. In preparing for the photo session, we met with the dynamic duo, Randy and his wife, Chris. They had already scouted the League City area for parks to visit during the shoot, and Randy made a storyboard with ideas for poses, locations, and props. We brought ideas as well, and Randy was able to help refine them into great photos. The weather didn't cooperate for the morning session we had scheduled, but they worked with us to arrange another time. That really showed us that Chris and Randy truly want to give their customers the best possible experience. We can't wait to work with them again for Bridal photos and on the Big Day!

Our wedding has come and gone, and we are so blessed to have Brownstone Photography capturing our memories! I could not ask for better engagement, bridal, ceremony, and reception pictures! Throughout the entire process, our photographer, Randy, was extremely attentive to our needs, professional, on-time, and DEDICATED! Thank you! We will cherish our photographs always and look forward to working with Randy again to design our wedding album!

Alexis · Married on 04/03/2015

There was no option for Engagement Photos, but Mr. Randy and Mrs. Chris are AMAZING! They were able to transform one of the most horrible days of our lives into one of the most memorable days in a matter of hours. The water went out during my hair appointment on the morning of April 3, 2015. What was supposed to have been a 2 hour hair appointment turned into nearly a 5 hour hair appointment. Although my fiancé and I had everything else we needed ready to go, I could NOT take photos with a "bad hairdo." To our surprise, Mrs. Chris and Mr. Randy were beyond understanding, and we went on to have the BEST 1st photo shoot ever! Mrs. Chris even consoled me when I cried hysterically because I 3 hours late for the shoot & had to take my first set of professional pictures without any makeup or earrings. That's pretty major for a girl, you know! & As we are new to the League City, TX from Louisiana, I am pretty elated to say, Over the course of April 3rd and 4th my fiancé and I officially gained family home away from home.

Sent on 06/03/2015

Brownstone Photography - Houston Wedding Photographers's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you guys. And you looked awesome.
  • User5020024 · 2+ years ago

My wife and I were very pleased with the job our wedding photographer did. We are very pleased the way our pictures turned out. We couldn't be any happier that what we are. He worked really hard all day long to get the best possible shots. I would highly recommend Brownstone Photography for anyone searching for a Professional Photographer. It will be one less thing to stress about during wedding planning. They will work with you to fit your needs and expectations. Thanks again for your wonderful job Brownstone Photography!

Sent on 04/27/2015

Brownstone Photography - Houston Wedding Photographers's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing us the honor of being a part of your special day. It was a blast and one we will remember always.

Andrew and Nanette · Married on 02/14/2015

I would highly recommend Brownstone Photography. Chris and Randy from Brownstone were great. They worked with us on short notice. They very well organized and very professional. They made every attempt to make our special day even more special. Randy captured some really great photos. We will always remember Chris and Randy and how they shared such a special time in our lives with us. We could not have ask for more. They went up and beyond and far exceeded our expectations. Thanks Chris and Randy for everything. We know that you will continue to capture special moments for lots of people for years to come.

Sent on 02/22/2015

Brownstone Photography - Houston Wedding Photographers's reply:

We feel honored to be have been asked to help capture Andrew and Nanette's wedding day. What a fantastic couple and a beautiful love story. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness!!
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 11/29/2014

I got amazing bridals, engagement, and wedding photos from Brownstone. I love them and will cherish them for life. My album that was made from them is gorgeous and I couldn't have asked for more. Thanks for making the Ramirez wedding wonderful! I am proud that my bridal photo made it on the cover page.

Sent on 12/14/2014

Brownstone Photography - Houston Wedding Photographers's reply:

The Ramirez wedding will definitely stand-out in our memories as one of the most beautiful weddings ever. Love you guys!!!

Eric · Married on 05/02/2014

Randy and Chris were a pleasure to work with after a horrible experience with our original photographer. I hesitated over a year to try to find someone to put together a wedding album and video. Randy made the process very stress free with multiple trips to our home to help us sort through hundreds of pictures. Every picture he took time and made sure it looked correct and made the wedding album tell our story. It takes a lot to make my wife tear up and by the end of the video she was in tears, thank you for helping us turn the pictures into something so beautiful.

Sent on 12/12/2015

Brownstone Photography - Houston Wedding Photographers's reply:

Eric and Brandy, Thank you so much for the kind words. It was a pleasure for us to help.
  • User1641028 · event on: 11/27/2015

Randy took our family photos during our holiday celebration in Galveston. He was a blast to work with and the photos were fantastic! Everyone in our group was thrilled with the results. He truly captured a special time in our lives. Before the event he was very responsive with all the questions I had and weather concerns I had. I would highly recommend him as a photographer for any professional event or photos

donna · Married on 10/03/2009

We would highly recommend Brownstone Photograghy. They exceeded our expectations from start to fnish. They made sure to capure every special moment. This photographer really went outside of the box for our engagnement , bridals, and wedding photos. The level of professionalism is chart topping. We cannot emphasize enough how comforting is to know that we could just enjoy our day without the stressing over photos. These guys are talented and crative! We LOVE our pitures. I have heard time and time again that our pictures are magazine quality. We are super happy we choose Brownstone Photography. They felt like apart of the family. Was one of the best decisosion we made for our big day. If jaw dropping photos are what you are looking for look no further. 5 star All Around. I love these folks and will book them for senior pictures for our kids and future family photos! Thank you so to the stars and back.

• User7424504 · event on: 09/18/2016

Any event booked with Brownstone is sure to be documented beautifully. They recently photographed an Anniversary dinner for my parents. They were professional and they engaged with the guests in such a way that they captured wonderfully candid moments. Randy focuses on finding the beauty in every moment, and this is clear in his photography. Thank you for such great work!

Julia · Married on 04/23/2016

I can't stop gushing about my photos and experience with Brownstone! Randy and his wife are such lovely people to work with, we left every meeting grinning from ear to ear. Their work is truly exceptional, their presence always delightful, and the memories they preserved infinitely valuable. We were so glad to have them along for our special day, and will definitely come back to them for any future occasions!