Brown Fox Creative Reviews

Brown Fox Creative 7
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Anderson · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Absolutely the best

It was by far the best decision my fiancé and I made. She was the absolute best to work with, she help get my very rough idea in my head and knew exactly what I was trying to say. They were everything!! They turned out perfect. So easy to work with her and takes no time at all. I love
    The personal attends she showed us.

Julia Bossert · Getting married on 07/26/2019

LOVED, 11/10 would recommend

She was so helpful when I was picking colors and designs and she really worked with me to make sure I got exactly what I wanted. The invitations turned out beautiful and they look so expensive but the price was unbeatable. I couldn't be more thankful! 11/10 would recommend!!

Sent on 12/22/2018

Monica · Married on 07/20/2019

Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful

Kristin was amazing to work with. She was always prompt to respond, super accommodating, and didn't stop working with me until my invitations were exactly right. She was also able to give me styling advice that really helped me in making my decision! They shipped out incredibly quickly and look SO amazing. I'm so glad I went with an independent artist instead of a big paper store!! Order from Brown Fox Creative, you won't regret it!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Sharon Skene · Married on 06/07/2019

Absolutely stunning

The invitations came out GORGEOUS- better than anything we’ve seen in stationary stores. So classy and so expensive looking. The seller was wonderful to work with too. Super responsive and helpful!

Caitlin · Married on 05/26/2019

Beautiful Paper Pieces

Brown Fox Creative was my first pick for paper pieces for the wedding as I loved her work from seeing reviews and pictures. We wanted our save the dates to be more traditional with no photos and she designed a beautiful save the date and we used a similar design for our invitations to have some commonality among our paper pieces. Everything turned out beautiful, thank you!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Taylor Mcgregor · Married on 05/04/2019

Just Perfect

Briwn Fox Creative was professional and delivered an amazing product. The process to order them was smooth and the time until delivery was quite fast! The finished product was better than I expected and my quite a few of my guest have said these are the nicest invitations they have ever received.

Sent on 02/17/2019

Ginny · Married on 04/27/2019

The Best of the Best!

Kristin was a dream to work with! She's extremely knowledgeable and her guidance through the design process was priceless. We worked with her on a custom suite and day-of items like signs and menus and she was so patient and helpful while we narrowed down our ideas. She was there every step of the way with ideas, suggestions, and advice and what she came up with in the end was even more perfect than we could've dreamed! Your invitation suite is the first impression your guests get of your wedding vision and I'm so glad we got to work with Kristin on ours. I couldn't recommend her enough!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Danielle · Married on 04/13/2019

My invitations came out AMAZINGLY and I’ve gotten so many compliments on them from people I’ve showed them to! I can’t wait to send them out. By far the most beautiful, unique invites I found in my hours of searching, and I was able to work with Kristin to customize them as well. Worth every penny!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Margie · Married on 04/13/2019

Very professional, very detailed and very responsive!

We had a great experience with Brown Fox Creative. We are using her for our other daughter's wedding invitations as well! '

Sent on 02/22/2019

Taylor Steele · Married on 04/13/2019

The Most PERFECT Wedding Invitation!!!

Kristin was such a pleasure to work with in designing my wedding invitations! She is so personable, and truly cared about my vision! We had an in person meeting to talk through that vision, and she definitely made it come to life! She drew the most perfect sketch of my wedding ceremony site, and incorporated it into the invitation suite. I have received so many compliments! Kristin was very responsive, and was so accommodating when I had any additions or changes. Thank you, Kristin!

Sent on 03/04/2019

Haley · Married on 03/30/2019

Kristin was amazing to work with! Super responsive! Great ideas for our save the dates and invitations! We are so in love with everything we received from them!!

Sent on 10/01/2018
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Kitten · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing experience and beautiful invitations!

My experience with Brown Fox Creative was amazing! Everything from the review and approval process to the final product was smooth, easy and beautiful. I'm still getting compliments on my invitations. I would absolutely recommend Kristin with Brown Fox Creative for your invitations!

Sent on 02/14/2019

Cathy K · Married on 03/09/2019

Exceptional quality of product and service

We customized one of the most beautiful wedding menus. The design was perfect for our outdoor wedding. They were extremely responsible, prompt and flexible. All our requests were granted and questions were answered right away. At a very small extra fee, we could even add each guest’s first name on the top of the menu so all guests felt very special. I would highly recommend this talented vendor to anyone who is planning a beautiful wedding.

Cristina · Married on 12/15/2018

Beautiful wedding invitations!

Kristin was so easy to work with and created the most amazing wedding invitations for our wedding. We were initially going to go with a big company online, but wanted better quality and something more customizable. From the moment I met with her, I knew I had to choose her for our wedding invitations! Her work is amazing and we got so many compliments on our invitations from friends and family. She never complained, even though I made quite a few changes and initially couldn’t decide on a design. Literally the most patient and sweet person to work with! We would choose her again and will definitely keep Brown Fox in mind for our future stationary needs.

Sent on 12/13/2018

Barbara · Married on 11/24/2018

We ordered art deco invitations for our November wedding and honestly could not have been happier. The quality was superb, everything arrived early, and we got endless compliments on the end result. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/02/2018
  • Eleanor

Eleanor · Married on 11/17/2018

I had a really hard time finding an invitation that I loved until I found Brown Fox Creative! Kristin helped bring our vision to life with our semi-custom invitations. The collaboration process was easy and stress-free from start to finish. We absolutely love our invitations and highly recommend Brown Fox Creative to any bride looking to add a personal touch to their day!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Anna · Married on 11/04/2018

Loves our invitations from Brown Fox Creative. They were perfect design, shipped quickly, and packaged with care. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Laura Jean · Married on 10/31/2018

I could not have been happier with my experience buying invitations from Brown Fox Creative. She was incredibly patient with my multiple additions / changes / requests. I cried of joy when I opened my pacakage from her. The invitations were the most beautiful suite I’d ever seen. I have gotten so many compliments from all of our guests. I recommend you get your invitations from Brown Fox Creatuve 1000%.

Sent on 08/17/2018
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 10/27/2018

Great experience! The wedding invites were exactly what I was wanting! I love them and have received endless amounts of compliments!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Daniela · Married on 10/20/2018

These invitations are genuinely beautiful from the delicate details to the careful packaging. They are the perfect touch to your special event. The owner, Kristin, is so easy to work with and communicates quickly. She made ordering my wedding invitations one thing less to stress about. I recommend Brown Fox Creative, they deliver beautiful products and I am extremely pleased with mine!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Leah · Married on 10/20/2018

Kristin was so responsive and helpful along the way! Our wedding invitations are gorgeous, and we received several compliments.

Sent on 09/03/2018

Catarina · Married on 10/13/2018

Kristin is amazing! She captured the exact look I wanted for my invitations. My fiancé and I were beyond pleased and so happy with the outcome. She really took the time to create a unique and one of a kind invitation for our wedding. I definitely would recommend her to other couples that are getting married.

Sent on 08/24/2018

Julie · Married on 10/13/2018

We absolutely loved having Kristin part of our big day! From the moment we met her she knew exactly what we were looking for and brought so many options to the table. Our guests can’t stop raving about the invitation suite! Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 08/29/2018
  • Madeline

Madeline Merrill · Married on 10/13/2018

Great Experience!

I will not lie, our first meeting with Kristin was totally overwhelming! Who knew there were SO MANY options regarding invitation designing! We loved how easy she made it for us though, especially as an out of town couple. Would highly recommend Brown Fox! they can do anything, and do it well!

Sent on 12/10/2018