Brown Fox Creative Reviews

249 | Burleson, TX

249 Reviews for Brown Fox Creative

Dani Miller · Getting married on 02/09/2022

Beautiful Work!

I can't give enough praise to Kristin from Brown Fox Creative. She was incredible to work with, and I had so much fun designing our invitations with her. The options were endless, and she was so responsive and prompt in her replies. I worked with her from a distance, as I'm located in Houston, and she met with me via Zoom a few times and even sent me a number of samples to give me ideas. Our invitations were beautiful, and I could not have been happier with them. We received so many compliments on them. I highly recommend Brown Fox Creative!

Sent on 10/14/2020

Jamie Jahns · Getting married on 06/01/2021

Nothing but wonderful things to say about Kristin!

Kristin with Brown Fox Creative did such a great job on my wedding stationary (save the dates, invitations, etc.). Everyone had nothing but great things to say about all of her work! She was very quick to respond and very flexible in working with me and my family. I would definitely recommend her to anyone! Thank you so much Kristin for making this entire wedding experience easier for me!

Sent on 12/02/2019

Krystal C. · Getting married on 02/22/2021

Best Service & Beautiful Invites!!

Kristin was absolutely amazing to work with!! She was super responsive and helpful! Love our invitations and will also use her for day of stationery!! You will NOT be disappointed!!

Mona Runge · Getting married on 02/03/2021

Wonderful Experience!

Kristin was great to work with and our invitations were beautiful! The invitations and other paper products (escort cards, various signs, table number cards, etc) are all very time sensitive items. Kristin was great to insure we stayed on our timeline and kept me calm in the process. I would definitely use her again for my printing needs!

Sent on 04/07/2020

MARGARET M CARTAGENA · Getting married on 12/31/2020

The Best New Years Eve Save The Date

I received my save the dates for a wedding on New Years Eve 2020 and they are everything that I wanted. Will definitely use them for my wedding invites. You matched my color scheme along with the new years eve theme.

Sent on 12/03/2019
  • CC Tasber

CC Tasber · Getting married on 11/14/2020

Gatsby / Art Deco

The invitations were exquisite

Sent on 10/14/2020

Alex Castaneda · Married on 10/17/2020

Wedding Invitations

Kristen, with the Brown Fox, was extremely patient and helpful in creating my fiancé and I’s wedding invitation. She was also sent reminders and kept us up to date on everything! We appreciate her and the invitations looked great!

Sent on 06/10/2020

Morgan Cherney · Married on 10/10/2020

My invitations were perfect!

Wow! I cannot say enough great things about Kristin and Brown Fox Creative. She has been SO incredible to work with!

I met Kristin while at a bridal fair that I had attended with a friend who was engaged at the time (before I was even engaged) and knew then and there that I wanted Kristin to create my wedding invitations and stationary when the time came. Her work is truly one of a kind and she never ceases to amaze me with each and every one of her designs that she delivers. As both a bride and a wedding planner, I have been so impressed with Kristin's kindness, responsiveness, patience, professionalism, and creativity. She created the most beautiful wedding invitations for my fiancé and I, even more gorgeous than I could have ever imagined! I am so thankful for her and would absolutely recommend Brown Fox Creative to any couple looking for their wedding invitations and stationary. You will not be disappointed.

• Tonyae

Tonyae Evans · Married on 10/09/2020

Brown Fox Creative

The invitation came out in beautiful quality and shipped out really fast! 10/10 I would definitely recommend Brown Fox Creative.

Sent on 04/08/2020

Sara · Married on 09/26/2020

The most beautiful invitations!

Gorgeous invitations done for my Great Gatsby wedding. I have gotten so many compliments!

Sent on 05/21/2020

Danielle Williams · Married on 09/25/2020

Love love love

Absolutely LOVED my invitations, even came two weeks earlier than expected and all conversation was responded to quickly

Sent on 06/11/2020

Kimberly Armstrong · Married on 09/20/2020

Super responsive and beautiful work

Found Kristin on esty on Saturday. She met with us in person on Sunday. Which in the midst of this pandemic was super awesome. She laid out all of the magnificent samples. And we were blown away. Absolutely beautiful work. We had a quote in hand with a couple of days. Would have probably been sooner if it wasn't a holiday weekend. We were able to make adjustments to fit our budget and had a contract completed by Wednesday. Super excited to work with her and know our invites will be absolutely beautiful!! Thank you Kristin for being so awesome!

Sent on 05/27/2020

Marina Sostaric · Married on 09/19/2020

Beautiful custom invitations

Brown Fox Creative has so many beautiful invitation options and is open to altering designs to fit exactly what you're looking for. My invitations look amazing even though I did not get all the beautiful add ons such as metallic font and deckled edges. The invitations were essentially custom designed and were very affordable for a 500 person guest list! The paper and envelopes are good quality. Kristin was great to work with. I had a complicated order with two languages and everything turned out great. I am very happy I hired brown fox creative for my wedding and bridal shower invitations!

Sent on 04/30/2020
  • Kamryn

Kamryn Brewer · Married on 09/19/2020

Best in the Metroplex

My experience with Brown Fox Creative has been nothing but GREAT service in every way possible. Kristin is very organized, prompt, and professional when it comes to her art of invitation designs. She certainly will get the task done and leave you with beautiful handcrafted invitations. I would recommend this business to anyone that has an upcoming wedding or event.
    Kristin did our first round of invitations and they were absolutely beautiful. Due to COVID-19, we had no choice but to postpone our wedding to the fall, therefore we ordered “Change the Dates” from Brown Fox that came out just as beautifully as our originals. She was very flexible and quick about recreating invitations for brides that were affected by COVID-19.
    I really appreciate all of her hard work and dedication, if I could give her 10 stars, I certainly would!!!

Sent on 05/07/2020

Katie Rose · Married on 09/19/2020

Wonderful!

We enjoyed the whole process with Brown Fox! Due to covid, we were forced to “meet” and plan every step of the way completely virtually, but Brown Fox never missed a beat. They listened to our likes and dislikes and nailed the overall aesthetic. They were quick to respond with any tweaks we wanted to make. This was one of my favorite vendors to work with throughout the whole wedding planning process! Thank you!

Sent on 10/07/2020
  • DeAnne

Deanne S · Married on 09/12/2020

Beautiful Invitation Suite

I had a vague idea of what I wanted and Kristin helped fine tune it and bring it to life! The correspondence was easy and she was super professional and organized every step of the way. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/05/2020

Monica Jordan · Married on 09/09/2020

Everything I wanted!

Working with Brown Fox was great. Kristin was very flexible when it came to our schedule and deadlines. I misunderstood when drafts were to be provided to us and they were able to work with me and make sure invitations were not late. The prices are reasonable and quality is great.

Sent on 11/25/2019

Lucy · Married on 09/06/2020

We Love Our Invitations!!

Kristen did an amazing job with our invitations, and we could not be happier. I do not have a background in design so I tend to have a hard time vocalizing what I am looking for - Kristen's process from beginning to end is fantastic. She was able to get an understanding of my preferences, and cranked out a ton of proofs for us to approve. She was extremely flexible through the entire process and we are obsessed with our invitations. I could not recommend Brown Fox enough!

Sara Girten · Married on 08/29/2020

100% recommend

My fiancé and I are so pleased with how our invites turned out! The entire process was simple and quick. Pricing was very reasonable as well considering how unique looking they are. Many of our guests have asked where we got our invites from! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 03/12/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley Jarosz · Married on 07/28/2020

Table Number and Placecards

Extremely flexible and beautiful finished product

Sent on 07/14/2020

Kate Allen · Married on 07/25/2020

BEST experience- flexible, timely + professional

BrownFox Creative was the BEST! Unbelievably quick response, flexibility and timeliness throughout the entire process. My invitations turned out better than I could have ever imagined! Would recommend 100% over.

Sent on 04/29/2020

Theara Real · Married on 07/18/2020

I am impressed with the wedding invitations! Love it!

I am in love with my wedding invitations and RSVP cards! She was quick with her responds and answered all of my questions in a timely manner. I would use Brown Fox Creative again.

Sent on 01/29/2020
  • Merlyn

Merlyn Mathew · Married on 07/11/2020

Very easy to work with!!

I was in dire search of a company that will help me with customized wedding invitations and also at the same time will match my color scheme/wedding theme at the same time. After almost giving up and feeling discouraged, I came across this company and Kristin was my saving grace! She was quick to respond and set up a meeting with me to go over specific details and even set a timeline. I really appreciated that about Kristin, because setting a timeline also helped me to stay on top of my wedding to-do list! The invitation suite came out perfect, and Kristin was very accomodating with all the specific customizations/corrections I needed and was a hugeeee help! She is very friendly, kind, and patient, I would definitely recommend this company for all your wedding stationary needs! :)

Sent on 10/07/2020
  • Jaime

Jaime & Katie · Married on 07/04/2020

Wonderful Experience

Kristin was lovely to work with. Due to the length of our names some template elements needed to be changed, and Kristin was happy to do a little extra design for us to make everything work. Shipped on time. The invitations are just breathtaking. We've had to postpone, due to Covid, and we love them so much we'll be ordering again next year.

Sent on 05/11/2020
  • Emmaclaire

Emmaclaire Irvin · Married on 07/03/2020

Best Graphic Designer Ever!

Kristin was an absolute dream to work with! One of my friends had used her for her own wedding and recommended her to me and I am so glad I decided to use her. She is incredibly talented and made my dream wedding invitations come to life. She also responds very quickly and was pretty reasonably priced! I highly recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 04/11/2020