Brown Eyed Photographer Reviews

9 | Boynton Beach, FL

9 Reviews for Brown Eyed Photographer

• User5619188 · 2+ years ago

She was able to utilize so much natural light coming from the setting sun! Our pictures are so beautiful! And she takes the time to position you just right so everything about the pose is flattering and also very natural and relaxed. She's the perfect combination of professional and kind! Very easy and fun to work with!

Sent on 11/16/2015

This photoshoot could have easily been a chaotic scene but due to Mirelis giving such calm smooth and cLear direction...it was an absolute success!!! There were numerous members to this shoot including children and she handled it all in such a manor that even the youngest one was all smiles with such ease. She is a true talent and I would absolutely recommend using her services. You will NOT regret it!

Sent on 11/04/2015

Kairn · Married on 09/25/2015

Mirelis was the photographer for my daughter's wedding in St. Augustine. She was wonderful to work with, arriving at 1pm and staying until about midnight. She did a great job with the wedding pictures! The hardest part was deciding on which ones to frame and share! I'd use her again in a minute!

Sent on 11/04/2015

Chelsea · Married on 09/25/2015

Mirelis was great! She brought her sister Giselle as a second shooter and they were a great team. They were very organized and new exactly what they were doing. Mirelis made me feel very comfortable and the pictures came out AMAZING, I can't stop looking at them! She went above and beyond. She was there from the moment we started getting ready until the very end of the night. She captured every moment. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/05/2015

Dianna · Married on 06/12/2014

OMG! My hubby and I have nothing but the best to say about Mirelis and her work. She is fun with a burst of energy and very professional. We were only in touch through via text at the time with my ideas and updates and scheduling of our photo session. When we met face to face it felt like we have known her forever. She knew exactly what we wanted and she delivered and have captured some great memories of our love. We are extremely happy with our pictures and definitley recommend her to everyone which as a matter of fact I have already :) We are already discussing ideas for Xmas in Florida (beach pictures)!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE Brown Eyed Photographer!!!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Giselle · Married on 12/07/2012

I used Mirelis for my two engagement shoots (one for the save the dates and one for photos to display at our destination wedding). Both times she was prompt, helpful, and fun. She wanted my husband and I to truly enjoy ourselves. As a result, our photos showed how comfortable we were. We got the photos back quickly and were thrilled with the results. She is truly a sweet girl who loves what she does..

Sent on 02/28/2014

teresa · Married on 12/01/2012

Mirelis did our family Christmas photo shoot and we were beyond thrilled with the turnout! She met us at a local wildlife preserve, and we brought changes of clothes and some props, and she worked everything we wanted into the session in under an hour. Her work ethic, professionalism, and true passion and love for what she does is so apparent. Her clean, crisp images, and beautiful editing are also amazing! Thank you Mirelis for an amazing opportunity to work with you. We look forward to more years of family photos! xo- The Fernandez Family

Sent on 03/04/2014

Tara · Married on 02/21/2009

We hired Mirelis for our February 2009 wedding and couldn't have been happier! Her photos captured sweet behind the scenes moments to large, silly group shots and everything in between. Our album and prints turned out beautifully and we received them in a timely manner. She was punctual, professional, fun and artistic. Having Mirelis at our wedding was like having a friend there, not just a photographer. :-)

Sent on 01/13/2014

Andrea · Married on 01/21/2012

Mirelis shot our engagement shoot and was great and very professional. She was very understanding when we needed to go out a second time to get some more dressy shots, which was very accommodating. The pictures turned out great, and were very unique. I would highly recommend her to to other brides, mothers to be, etc.

Sent on 09/12/2012