Brown & Co. Chair Covers and Linens Reviews

16 | Lexington, NC

16 Reviews for Brown & Co. Chair Covers and Linens

Smith · Married on 11/16/2016

Love it! Very quick in communications, just exactly what we were looking for on our special day!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Stacy · event on: 01/02/2015

Erin Brown with Brown & Co. was excellent to work with from beginning to end. She met with us to understand our event, made wonderful suggestions for our décor, delivered and set-up the product on-time and seamlessly. Very professional organization and I would definitely use their services again.

Sent on 01/08/2015

Jade · Married on 10/12/2014

Brown & Co. is amazing to work with! I am a wedding coordinator and working with Erin always makes everything easy! The products are great, bows are always perfect and she provides outstanding service. I look forward to working future events with Brown & Co.!

Sent on 10/13/2014

Hubert · Married on 07/19/2014

Erin was extremely helpful in picking chair covers and sashes for our wedding. We had a specific color scheme in mind, and Erin helped us color match the sashes with our napkins. She was very flexible in the details of the final presentation, and we were so impressed with the responsiveness while we were making last minute (day before our wedding) changes. I cannot say enough about the professionalism and industry knowledge that Erin provides. Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/25/2014

Tracey · event on: 05/23/2014

Great service and personable !

Sent on 05/27/2014

Kevin · Married on 04/26/2014

Erin was a pleasure to work with for this wedding. Erin is very professional and friendly!! The chair covers and sashes were beautiful.

Sent on 05/01/2014

Sara · event on: 09/14/2013

Brown and Co. was amazing to work with! Erin setup the room almost an entire day in advance so my client was able to see how her chair covers/sashes looked and she was more than pleased!! Erin's profound love for design and creativity is showcased in each and every event she caters too! The chair covers were put on with care and the chair sashes had a delicacy that you can only find at Brown and Co.!
    Thank you, Brown and Co. for your great work, we will recommend you in the future!

Sent on 09/18/2013

Katelyn · Married on 08/11/2013

Brown & Co is the absolute BEST! She is very timely and efficient! It looked like a fairytale with perfectly tied chair sashes and spandex chair covers. She goes above and beyond in getting EXACTLY what colors you need. I would recommend Brown & Co. to anyone anywhere!!!! :)

Allison · Married on 08/03/2013

I am an event planner and love working with Brown & Co.!! Erin is quick to respond and has excellent prices and quality. She is very flexible an goes out of her way to make sure the event looks amazing! I would highly receommend her and her company for any of your linen needs

Sent on 08/24/2013

Jenna · Married on 07/14/2013

We ordered linens from Brown & Co. for our bridal show we host here at our hotel. Brown & Co. went above and beyond to help us visual the room and what colors would really make it stand out. Erin took time to order the linens in advance so we could all review the colors together prior to the event. She then had the linens ready to go and all set before we were able to even assist!!!! She is so professional and makes sure that each event turns out perfectly. She even takes time to IRON them! I will call Brown & Co. for any special event I host in the future.

Sent on 08/16/2013

Tara · Married on 06/14/2013

I hired Brown & Company to supply the bows and chair covers for two weddings one weekend and as a wedding coordinator, I was more than impressed with their service. From the moment they were brought into the planning, Erin Brown was on top of everything. She had a wide variety of bows for the client to choose from and gave wonderful suggestions for color combinations. The day of the functions she handled the set up and left nothing to chance. She was on time and worked well with the hotel staff. The chairs looked absolutely beautiful and added so much. My clients were very happy with how lovely everything looked. Erin was not only friendly and easy to deal with, but totally professional. I look forward to working with her again.

Sent on 08/16/2013

I couldn't have asked for more in a linen vendor! Erin was so easy to work with and so professional. The quality of her work was phenomenal! We had so many compliments on our color selection and the neat way Erin tied the bows on our chairs :) I definitely recommend Brown & Co!

Michelle · event on: 04/27/2013

Brown & Co. provided Chair Cover's and Sashes. There was a limited set-up time, but Brown & Co. was very professional and had everything set-up with plenty of time to spear.

Sent on 08/14/2013

Richard · Married on 04/20/2013

Erin was awesome to work with. I called just to price our Chair covers but she was so amazing with her suggestions and expertise I decided to use her for Table Overlays, Chair Covers and Sashes. Her linens transformed our get together into an event to remember. She is the best.

Melissa · Married on 03/30/2013

I am an event planner and have used Brown and Co. on many occasions. The linens are high quality and always come pressed and clean. Erin is fabulous and meticulous in making sure that every linen is perfect and every bow is tied correctly! She and her team are quick and she always comes through even if called on in a pinch. I highly recommend Brown and Co. for any wedding, party or corporate event.

Sent on 03/25/2014

3.5

Extremely helpful as they were asked to provide service at such short notice, especially at xmas time.I would recommend them to others.

Sent on 12/31/2014