Brown Built Rentals LLC Reviews

Brown Built Rentals LLC 5
Brown Built Rentals LLC 6
Brown Built Rentals LLC 7

Emily · Married on 10/06/2018

Super helpful day-of coordinator!

About a month before our wedding, we decided we’d all feel more relaxed if we had a day-of coordinator to handle any last minute things that we didn’t anticipate. Naomi was so sweet, calming and helpful! She setup breakfast for my bridal party, picked up our favors, ironed all the groomsmen shirts, and was on hand for anything we needed to keep the day running smoothly. Highly recommend working with Naomi!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Lindsay · Married on 09/22/2018

I would highly recommend working with Brown Rentals. Beautiful products and very kind customer service. Naomi was extremely quick to answer all of my questions and they were veg flexible with drop off / pick up logistics. I’d high recommend them to anyone looking for those beautiful earthy/rustic looking benches and/or tables.

Sent on 10/07/2018
    Brown Built Rentals LLC 8
    Brown Built Rentals LLC 9
    Brown Built Rentals LLC 10
    Brown Built Rentals LLC 11

Lauren · Married on 07/28/2018

Naomi and Brown Built Rentals were amazing to work with. We stumbled upon them when we went to peek in on the venue that we had booked our reception. The wedding that was occurring that day had rented their tables and we fell in love with them. We quickly got their contact information and Naomi responded within a few days letting us know the tables were available! We couldn't have been more excited as we thought they would put the perfect final touch on our barn wedding. Naomi and Caleb were so friendly, encouraging to work with, and made the planning process even more relaxed and fun. On the day of delivery, they were there and set up, and very punctual. Everything was set up exactly how we had planned and looked perfect! The owners of the barn said that they came and picked up the tables and everything ran very smoothly. We absolutely loved the quality, positive, awesome personal experience we had with Brown Built Rentals and would recommend them highly!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Mackenzie · Married on 07/21/2018

We are so happy we used Brown Built Rentals for our wedding. The handmade tables and benches are so unique and beautiful and we received countless compliments from our guests. They really took the look of our ceremony and reception to the next level. Communication was quick and seamless and delivery and pickup were easy. This is a great family business and we couldn't be happier with our experience . We will definitely be recommending Brown Built Rentals to our friends and family!

Sent on 08/17/2018
    Brown Built Rentals LLC 12
    Brown Built Rentals LLC 13
    Brown Built Rentals LLC 14

Nicole · Married on 09/16/2017

Naomi and Caleb got married in the same venue as my husband and I. When we stumbled on one of their rental Instagram posts, which featured a picture of their farm tables, we reached out immediately. Naomi was so flexible and responsive and coordinated everything for the tables and benches we ended up renting. All of the pieces are of great quality and were able to add the rustic feel to our wedding that we were looking for. They have many great pieces for rent that can add the perfect element of decor for pretty much any wedding and/or event. I’d recommend them to anyone!

Thank you, Naomi and Caleb!

Sent on 08/09/2018
    Brown Built Rentals LLC 15
    Brown Built Rentals LLC 16

Emily · Married on 07/01/2017

We rented a couple of tables for our wedding day. Naomi and Caleb were both lovely to work with. Naomi was easy to talk to on the phone and super accommodating with arranging drop off and pickup times. Caleb setup the tables quickly and was extremely personable! They also picked up the tables the next morning without me having to be there. The farm tables themselves are beautiful and appear to be very good quality. They are a great couple to work with and I would highly recommend their services!!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Kerstin · Married on 06/24/2017

Brown Built Rentals is wonderful to work with! We rented the beautiful benches for our wedding ceremony and they were everything that I hoped for. I am an interior designer who had high standards on the aesthetics of my wedding and the one thing I could not set up/have my hands on myself was the ceremony benches. Brown Built Rentals delivered the morning of the ceremony and set them up exactly how I would have. Everything was perfect! I would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 09/27/2018