Brookside Country Club Reviews

25 | Pottstown, PA

25 Reviews for Brookside Country Club

Linda · Married on 11/14/2017

Today is the second anniversary for my daughter, Katie, and her husband, Chuck. Even though time has passed, just thinking about their wedding brings a smile to my face. The entire wedding experience at Brookside was perfect. Noni, the wedding coordinator, was fabulous at her job. She made everyone feel comfortable and met all of our needs with confidence and kindness. The food was delicious with all guests commenting on the taste and temperature being just right. Noni decorated the tables and the lobby exactly as Katie asked taking time to place each piece in the right combination. The entire staff strived to greet our guests and meet all their needs with a friendly attitude. WE are still so pleased with the special day that Brookside provided for our family. Dave and Linda Uhas

Sent on 11/14/2017

Brookside Country Club's reply:

Linda, I am beyond thrilled that the memories are so fresh for you and your family. We loved getting to know you all and helping you plan the perfect day.

Colleen · Married on 10/15/2016

If you are looking for a venue that makes the whole wedding planning process easier on you, Brookside Country Club is definitely a good option. The coordinator Noni was incredible and she was there every step of the way to help with planning, setting up, giving advice etc. She was a huge reason we selected this venue and we are so happy we did!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Sean · Married on 10/01/2016

I cannot overstate how amazing Noni and her staff were at Brookside CC. They went all out and made our day special. The food was delicious, the bar options were great, cocktail hour was awesome, and the extras were amazing.

Download the PDF document from Brookside CC's website to see their menu pricing. It helped greatly when my Wife and I were picking food selections for our tasting.

Call them and look at their facility. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/02/2016

Kelsey · Married on 09/17/2016

We knew Brookside Country Club was the place to have our wedding! Noni was such a comfort to have throughout the entire planning process. She would always answer every phone call and always make time to meet with us when we stopped by. She was attentive to every one of our needs. We invited a lot of guests and we didn't know if everyone would "fit" but Noni made sure that everything looked perfect the day of the wedding. The reception area was set up perfectly, all of our tables were exactly the way we wanted and the food was delicious! It was the best day of our lives and we can thank Noni, Mike, and all of the Brookside Country Club staff for that!
    - Tyler & Kelsey Gofus

Sent on 12/15/2016

Krysta · Married on 08/13/2016

If you are looking for the time of your life and spend it with awesome people and staff....brookside is my first choice ??? I spent the best day of my life with them and they made it exactly how I pictured my day! So with that, thank you.....party isn't over, we will be back. ?? ???The Coles

Sent on 11/25/2016

MaryAnn · Married on 08/13/2016

Working with Noni and the entire staff at
    Brookside CC was a pleasant experience! They were professional, personable and very helpful. Noni has good ideas and oversees the event to make sure things run as planned. On the day of the wedding as the mother of the bride I didn't worry about a thing at the reception. The food was hot and delicious! I highly recommend having an event at Brookside CC!

Sent on 12/18/2016

Katie · Married on 11/14/2015

In the past six months, my parents have utilized Brookside Country Club for two weddings- mine and my sister’s. My family is very thorough and did extensive research on many different venues prior to deciding on Brookside. Additionally, my brother and I have worked for several different catering companies and have first-hand experience working with wedding planners, event staff, and venues. My entire family can say with absolute certainty and complete joy that there is no venue and no staff in the tri-state area that compares to Brookside. Brookside provides incredible services for the most reasonable price. Included in the wedding package is Noni Snyder, expert wedding planner. Noni schedules meetings with the bride and groom and their parents, conducts a tasting, decorates the venue, and ensures that the months leading up to the wedding and the day itself are stress-free. Throughout my planning process, my mom, mother-in-law, and I sent many emails and made many phone calls. Noni responded within hours, assuaging our doubts and guaranteeing that that the day would be flawless. In working with vendors, Noni showed the utmost professionalism. In fact, when we selected our vendors and told them we would be getting married at Brookside, they were thrilled to hear that they would be coordinating with Noni. For our rehearsal and reception, Noni provided staff that was friendly, professional, and enthusiastic. Again, in my past wedding work experience, there are often staff members who seem disengaged and uninterested in the wedding. This is not true of Brookside. Every single staff member attended to our every need, accommodated the unique needs of our guests who needed special attention, and wished us their congratulations. In a recent conversation with my dad, he said that given a chance to host another wedding, he would look nowhere but Brookside.

Sent on 11/16/2015

Margaret · Married on 08/08/2015

My new hubby and I really cannot over-state how happy we are that we chose Brookside for our venue.

I had initially reached out to Brookside for a quote/more info and left a message. By the time my message was returned (all of a day later) my mom and then-fiancee and I thought that we had settled on a different place. I told Noni (Brookside's Event Coordinator) as much when she returned my call. Being on a budget and thinking that I'd already found a fantastic deal elsewhere, I was reluctant to schedule an appointment. I talked numbers with Noni and she promised me that Brookside could work with us, so we set a date to come look at the place. It was EXACTLY what I had pictured as the place I would get married since I was nine. When it came time to sit down and talk numbers, it turned out that Noni knew what she was talking about. We took out some things from the wedding package (chair covers, etc) and got the numbers below budget.

IMPORTANT: Brookside's prices include taxes and gratuity!!! This means that if Bookside says $100pp, that's $100pp. At other places that would be $100pp + $6pp (tax) + $21pp (gratuity) = $127pp.

So the place is beautiful and we can afford it. Great. This would mean very little if they weren't otherwise suitable for the big day. First of all, the food was AMAZING. I was dreaming about the steak I had at the tasting from then till the wedding. They were also very willing and able to cater to my Father-In-Law's gluten allergy. Furthermore, they were organized, efficient and patient. This was important when, on the wedding day, all of my mental efforts were focused on remembering to breathe.

One thing I would have done differently is to go see the photo-op places on the golf course before the wedding day and choose one or two that are close together (not ten spread across the whole course). There are a lot of pretty places, but really what hubby and I see when we look at our wedding pics is the people not the background.

Sent on 11/24/2015

Theresa · Married on 05/16/2015

This place was perfect! Noni not only made my vision come to life, but she went beyond anything I could have ever imagined. The place was beautiful, the food was excellent, the staff was amazing, everything was just perfect! I cannot say enough amazing things about this place! Beautiful!

Sent on 05/24/2015

I had a great experience with brookside country club. My wedding was beautiful and not stressful at all. I didn't have to worry about coordination of my vendors which was a huge weight off of my shoulders. Unfortunately it rained the day of my wedding but it was still nice to be able to enjoy the outside enclosed patio. I would highly recommend. Staff great, food delicious!

Sent on 03/19/2015

Brookside is a beautiful place to hold any event. Everyone was very kind, helpful and considerate. The staff went out of there way to make our wedding a lovely, wonderful, memorable affair. The food is always exceptional. Many of our guests expressed how much they enjoyed their time shared with us.

Sent on 02/17/2015

Erin · Married on 04/26/2014

We had a great experience at Brookside! From the food, to the venue, to the value...you really can't ask for more. Noni was phenominal!!! She was always there to answer any question or concern I had or to deal with a last minute stress! We received so many compliments about our wedding and really couldn't have chosen a better place!!!! Thank you Brookside Country Club!!!!

Sent on 02/21/2015

Mary · Married on 10/20/2012

Brookside is the perfect place for a wedding reception. The view is beautiful, the food is excellent, the dance floor is spacious, and the staff are wonderful. Noni in particular, their wedding coordinator, was wonderful. She took a couple boxes of miscellaneous decor items, listened to a scattered description of my vision, and turned the reception space into something more beautiful than I had ever imagined. I would highly recommend Brookside Country Club to anyone.

Sent on 11/15/2012

Stephanie · Married on 10/13/2012

I absolutely loved this location and the venue. The room was so open and had a huge dance floor for all my guest. It was a great space to work with and I was able to create my perfect wedding. The wedding coordinator was amazing as well. She was so easy to work with and was there to help me with whatever I needed. My reception was everything i dreamed of thanks to her help and she made the whole planning/set up process less stressful =) I would recommend this venue to everyone!!

Sent on 10/21/2012

Noni was awesome and sooo very helpful! Made our day memorable!

Sent on 08/07/2012

Kelly · Married on 06/02/2012

Brookside was gorgeous! Noni Herb, who coordinates the weddings was extremely helpful! The food is also fantastic!!

Sent on 06/07/2012

Stacy · Married on 05/05/2012

Our wedding day was better than I could have imagined and one of big factors that made it happen was the Brookside Country Club. Noni the Event Coordinator is amazing and was a big reason we picked the Brookside. She's professional, but very easy to talk to and knows what she's doing. Her attention to detail is unmatched. There were some many little touches that she did that day that I never even thought of.
    The facility itself is extremely clean and perfect for any decorating themes. The banquet room is large with one of the largest dance floors we saw. Our wedding was the first wedding to happen out on the greens and you would have never guessed it was the first time they were doing it. The staff is friendly and attentive. And the food is amazing from the entrees down to the hor dourves. We also had our rehearsal dinner there, which was equally great. We basically spent the whole weekend there and they made us feel at home. And all of this was at a great price!
    If you're looking for individual attention, detail oriented and friendly staff, amazing food and great prices the Brookside Country Club is where you want to be!

Sent on 06/07/2012

Diana · Married on 10/09/2010

Noni Herb is the coordinator for events and she is absolutely wonderful! She's very professional and likes to "work her magic" when creating the ballroom into a wedding wonderland. Anytime I had a question, she would either call me back pretty quickly or email me back right away. The servers were wonderful throughout the reception, as well as the bartenders. I could not have chosen a better place! The dance floor is amazing!

Sent on 10/24/2010

Shana · Married on 05/27/2007

Absolutely loved everything, they did an outstanding job. The facility looked perfect, exactly the way I wanted it...they even added their own "extras" which I loved! Food was great and everyone was very prompt and professional. Would definitely recommend...an awesome value for the price too!

Sent on 08/20/2008

Rachel · Married on 10/08/2011

Noni is the banquet/wedding coordinate for the facility. She is the most amazing lady ever! I couldn't have planned an out-of-state wedding without her. Easy to communicate with her, timely, professional, flexible. I provided ALL of the centerpieces, favors, table runners, etc and she put it all together. It was everything I imagined and more :)

Sent on 10/21/2011

Karen · Married on 06/18/2016

Our wedding at Brookside Country Club was beautiful. The food delicious and an amazing staff. I would definitely recommend BCC to family and friends for any future weddings and events!

Sent on 11/24/2016

Mary · Married on 08/11/2007

Brookside did a wonderful job. I wouldn't have wanted my wedding anywhere else. They were very receptive and helpful.

Sent on 03/21/2008

Kara · Married on 07/14/2007

We had both our ceremony and reception at the Brookside Country Club, and we were very pleased with the service, quality of the food, and professionalism of the staff. Noni, the banquet manager, was wonderful to work with. We made all of our arrangements from out-of-state, and Noni was incredibly helpful in the planning process. She coordinated our rehearsal and the actual ceremony and reception to keep everything running smoothly. Our ceremony was outside on the covered patio. We had just a few simple decorations, and it was lovely; I would imagine that if you wanted to go all-out with decorating, it could be a great outdoor site (while still having the benefit of some protection from the weather). The ballroom is kind of a strange shape, but it worked well for our reception; the cathedral ceiling would also make it nice for an indoor ceremony. Finally, don't judge a book by its cover: the outside of the building is nothing special, but the inside is very tastefully decorated, and the grounds and golf course are nicely tended. Brookside isn't a high-end country club, but it's a great place for having a tasteful wedding at a reasonable price.

Sent on 07/29/2008

Erin · Married on 07/12/2008

Brookside was a great reception spot. It was beautiful and we had the best day of our lives!

Sent on 07/25/2008

Traci · Married on 07/21/2007

4.2
      3.5

The staff is extremely experienced and dedicated to their work. They were very well-organized and responsive to my needs. On the wedding day, the reception was absolutely perfect; the events coordinator was involved in every detail of the day, ensuring that everything went smoothly without anyone else having to worry about everything! I highly recommend this venue!
    In addition, the grounds made for the most beautiful wedding photos I could ever imagine!

Sent on 05/18/2008