27 Reviews for Brookside Barn

Parking (3)
Wheelchair Access (3)
Aisle Markers (2)
27 Brookside Barn Reviews

Such a beautiful venue and they have everything you need on site! They helped me with decoration ideas and gave me help when I had no idea what I was doing! The owners are super nice people and went out of their way to make my day amazing. Highly recommend this beautiful place!

Profile Picture Rachel, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Brookside Barn was absolutely most perfect place I could have chosen for my destination wedding. I'm a Southern Belle from Louisiana and my husband is from Mississippi and we struggled trying to find a place for our families to meet. I searched online and this beautiful venue caught my attention. I went for my visit and I fell in love! The staff were so warm and welcoming and my guest couldn't stop taking pictures and bragged for months. Thanks for making my BIG Day one to remember Brookside Staff!

Profile Picture Katlyn, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Chairs, Furniture, Tables, Event Rentals, Indoor, Linens

I loved working with Ashli. She was so informative and helpful with vendor details (she knows her stuff). Brookside Barn was our ideal wedding venue and our day couldn’t have been any more perfect!

Profile Picture Amber, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had a bridal shower held for us at Brookside Barn, and we absolutely loved it! Not only was the venue gorgeous, but the staff was hands on and great! If anyone is looking for a "feel at home" great venue, Brookside Barn is the perfect place!

Profile Picture Megan, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My daughter's wedding was at Brookside. This was the absolute best venue we could have chosen! From start to finish, Ashli was there to help with everything. As beautiful as the venue is, the help from Ashli made this the absolute best choice we could have made. This being my only wedding and only daughter we planned, it was SOOOO nice to have experienced, caring people of Ashi's staff. And the cabins at the site were wonderful! My daughter means the world to me, and watching her smile while walking her down the aisle in this beautiful backdrop - I couldn't ask for anything else. Thanks for working with us on making this the best wedding! The Privitors

Profile Picture STEVEN, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The venue is absolutely stunning and everyone there were wonderful. It was love at first sight. Can't wait to actually book my wedding there.

Profile Picture User7285390, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I couldn't imagine my wedding day to be any better than it was at this venue. I seriously didn't have to worry about a thing and ashli is great, super glad we got her as our coordinator!!

Profile Picture Faith, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Words can't even describe how HAPPY we were with Brookside Barn. Honestly is was truly a fairy tale wedding for me. I can't tell you how many of my guest complimented how professional the staff was and how well coordinated it was, not to mention how beautiful the venue was. This definitely exceeded my expectations and would recommend this venue to everyone who is looking for a rustic Barn wedding. BIG thanks to Ashlie and Mrs. Dianne for all their help with the planning and ideas. I do not know what i would've done without them... LOVE LOVE LOVE

Oh and the fireworks and sparklers was absolutely amazing!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 2/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Services Used: China, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Aisle Markers, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound

Beautiful venue and wonderful staff!! Thank you for helping make my daughters wedding everything she dreamed it would be!

Profile Picture Dana, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding day was absolutely perfect. Not only did my husband and I enjoy the wedding my whole wedding party loved the venue. The staff went above and beyond to ensure my day was beautiful. Thanks again Brookside Barn!!!

Profile Picture Kasey, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Definitely a great place to get married :)

Profile Picture Laura, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Wedding planning can be stressful. For me and my family, finding vendors that truly cared and took some of the pressure off of us was important. Brookside Barn was definitely one of the vendors that made our wedding day so easy and special. The ladies at Brookside Barn know what they are doing and the barn its self is stunning! I'm so glad we chose Brookside Barn as our venue!

Profile Picture Courtney, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Class Reunion- 40th year.

You can't go wrong selecting Brookside Barn. The setting is beautiful, the facility is beautiful and the staff is GREAT!!

Profile Picture Cindy, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables, Linens

Fantastic Venue and Staff!!! Perfect setting for an elegant & classy or a rustic & fun indoor/outdoor event. The owners will bend over backwards to make your dream wedding a reality!!! My daughters wedding ceremony was held outside on the steps of the beautiful barn while the reception food was served inside and enjoyed by the guests on the large attached deck and cafe lighted side lawn. The day of the wedding, we surprised the bride with a 4-hitch Clydesdale Horse & carriage to bring her to the ceremony. The venue owners went above and beyond with assistance in pulling off the surprise with ease!! Their professionalism is mixed with genuine southern hospitality and a love for what they do. Every detail was taken care of on the day of the wedding which made for a very enjoyable experience for everyone. The venue also has several very nice cabins available on site which allowed the bridal party to stay together and enjoy the entire weekend. This place has everything you need for your perfect day!!

Profile Picture Kelli, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Linens, Event Rentals, Parking, Wheelchair Access

We held my son's rehearsal dinner here the night before the wedding. The staff were excellent to work with and made everything extra special. The outside porch with its string lights and fireplace were the perfect setting for our barbeque themed dinner. Even during a rain we were high and dry on the porch and out of the elements. Could not have asked for anything more! Thank you Brookside !!

Profile Picture Connie, 4/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I got married on April 2nd at Brookside. It was the best decision! Mrs. Dianne, Ashli, and Brookside staff were phenomenal in exceeding our expectations from the start. They were so easy to talk with, and they made all my visions of a beautiful wedding come true. They treated me like family. It was such a fun time, and I was beyond pleased with the way everything turned out. If I had it all over to do again, I'd still pick Brookside!! They are the best!! I'm forever grateful to them for turning the wedding of my dreams into reality!

Profile Picture Emily, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We were extremely pleased with our service.

Profile Picture Olivia, 3/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, China, Covered Outdoor, Indoor

Brookside Barn is the perfect venue for any occasion, especially weddings. The ladies (and gentlemen) that work there were focused completely on making sure my wedding day was perfect! They helped with anything that they could have before and on the day of the wedding. Anytime I needed to get in touch with them, I had no trouble. The barn itself is absolutely beautiful! I recommend anyone looking for a venue to highly consider Brookside Barn!

Profile Picture LeAnn, 3/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Absolutely loved working with Brookside Barn. They are some of the sweetest people around and they made everything so easy and fun. Love love love this venue.

Profile Picture Allison , 1/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We LOVED every aspect of Brookside Barn. They truly made our day special. They were there for us through every step of the planning process. We couldn't have dreamed of a better place to have our wedding or of better staff to help make our dream a reality!

Profile Picture jessi, 12/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Best staff in the world! They helped so much and the style closet was very much worth the money! If you don't know what the style closet is, it is wedding decorations that you can rent! And it saved my bank and storage! The barn is so beautiful and so much room! And the dressing rooms were very nice the day of the wedding! It was out of the city and tucked back in the woods so it's gorgeous! Definitely worth the money and more! They have cabins now and you can rent them for the night before or after the wedding! Very very pleased!

Profile Picture Kaci, 11/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Brookside was the ideal place for my wedding! Ashli and her family were so great to work with! I am so glad I chose to have my wedding at Brookside! Some of the best memories were made!

Profile Picture Deanna, 8/29/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I would recommend to remember that this is your day and so do not let anyone make you do anything that you do not want to do on your day. I would write down everything that you want for your wedding day and stick with what you want for that day.

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This is a breathtaking venue. I met Ashli and Dianne almost 2 years ago and they are the absolute best at what they do. Beautiful personalities and a beautiful venue for any type of event.

Profile Picture Zetella , 10/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)