Brookside Barn Reviews

Brookside Barn 6
Brookside Barn 7

Krislyn · Married on 10/06/2018

Krislyn Branford

If you’re getting married and still searching for a venue, you can just stop right here. Brookside Barn is what you need, even if you don’t know it yet. Everyone there is so very accommodating and dedicated to making YOUR day perfect in every way possible. From all the options for ceremony sites, to the swoon worthy reception set ups, the beautifully lit porch, and so much more. Brookside is immaculately kept up, with clean cut grass and a sparkling interior. Their kitchen is so convenient for your catering service too! There’s a decor closet with anything you could ever need for setting up for your big day, and they are always adding more goodies. The staff and Brookside coordinators seriously know their stuff when it comes to weddings and what works and what doesn’t. They really help guide you through the process from the day you book, with periodic check ins and vendor suggestions, to your 30 day meeting, timeline, and floor plans/layouts. Not to mention the exclusive Facebook group for previous and soon to be Brookside Brides, so you can always bounce ideas off of one another.
    Y’all, seriously. I could go on forever. So just do it. Book Brookside, it is nothing but smooth sailing from there. They are your friendly faced, one way ticket to the perfect wedding experience.

Anna · Married on 05/26/2018

I could have been more satisfied with Brookside Barn! My dreams came true there!

Brookside Barn 8
    Brookside Barn 9
    Brookside Barn 10
    Brookside Barn 11
    Brookside Barn 12
    Brookside Barn 13

Rachel · Married on 04/28/2018

Such a beautiful venue and they have everything you need on site! They helped me with decoration ideas and gave me help when I had no idea what I was doing! The owners are super nice people and went out of their way to make my day amazing. Highly recommend this beautiful place!

Katlyn · Married on 01/13/2018

Brookside Barn was absolutely most perfect place I could have chosen for my destination wedding. I'm a Southern Belle from Louisiana and my husband is from Mississippi and we struggled trying to find a place for our families to meet. I searched online and this beautiful venue caught my attention. I went for my visit and I fell in love! The staff were so warm and welcoming and my guest couldn't stop taking pictures and bragged for months. Thanks for making my BIG Day one to remember Brookside Staff!

Brookside Barn 14
    Brookside Barn 15
    Brookside Barn 16

Amber · Married on 01/06/2018

I loved working with Ashli. She was so informative and helpful with vendor details (she knows her stuff). Brookside Barn was our ideal wedding venue and our day couldn’t have been any more perfect!

Megan · Married on 11/03/2017

We had a bridal shower held for us at Brookside Barn, and we absolutely loved it! Not only was the venue gorgeous, but the staff was hands on and great! If anyone is looking for a "feel at home" great venue, Brookside Barn is the perfect place!

STEVEN · Married on 06/03/2017

My daughter's wedding was at Brookside. This was the absolute best venue we could have chosen! From start to finish, Ashli was there to help with everything. As beautiful as the venue is, the help from Ashli made this the absolute best choice we could have made. This being my only wedding and only daughter we planned, it was SOOOO nice to have experienced, caring people of Ashi's staff. And the cabins at the site were wonderful! My daughter means the world to me, and watching her smile while walking her down the aisle in this beautiful backdrop - I couldn't ask for anything else. Thanks for working with us on making this the best wedding! The Privitors

• User7285390 · 1+ year ago

The venue is absolutely stunning and everyone there were wonderful. It was love at first sight. Can't wait to actually book my wedding there.

Sent on 10/07/2016

Brookside Barn's reply:

Thank you for your kind review!
  • F

Faith · Married on 05/06/2017

I couldn't imagine my wedding day to be any better than it was at this venue. I seriously didn't have to worry about a thing and ashli is great, super glad we got her as our coordinator!!

Michelle · Married on 02/25/2017

Words can't even describe how HAPPY we were with Brookside Barn. Honestly is was truly a fairy tale wedding for me. I can't tell you how many of my guest complimented how professional the staff was and how well coordinated it was, not to mention how beautiful the venue was. This definitely exceeded my expectations and would recommend this venue to everyone who is looking for a rustic Barn wedding. BIG thanks to Ashlie and Mrs. Dianne for all their help with the planning and ideas. I do not know what i would've done without them... LOVE LOVE LOVE

Oh and the fireworks and sparklers was absolutely amazing!!

Dana · Married on 10/01/2016

Beautiful venue and wonderful staff!! Thank you for helping make my daughters wedding everything she dreamed it would be!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Brookside Barn's reply:

Thank you for trusting us with the task of making her wedding perfect! We are glad to have been part of the journey!

Kasey · Married on 07/16/2016

My wedding day was absolutely perfect. Not only did my husband and I enjoy the wedding my whole wedding party loved the venue. The staff went above and beyond to ensure my day was beautiful. Thanks again Brookside Barn!!!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Brookside Barn's reply:

We loved having you, Kasey! We wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Laura · Married on 07/09/2016

Definitely a great place to get married :)

Sent on 10/05/2016

Brookside Barn's reply:

Thank you so much, Laura!

Courtney · Married on 07/02/2016

Wedding planning can be stressful. For me and my family, finding vendors that truly cared and took some of the pressure off of us was important. Brookside Barn was definitely one of the vendors that made our wedding day so easy and special. The ladies at Brookside Barn know what they are doing and the barn its self is stunning! I'm so glad we chose Brookside Barn as our venue!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Brookside Barn's reply:

We are so glad you chose us, Courtney!! We loved having your wedding here!

Cindy · Married on 05/28/2016

Class Reunion- 40th year.

You can't go wrong selecting Brookside Barn. The setting is beautiful, the facility is beautiful and the staff is GREAT!!

Sent on 06/24/2016

Brookside Barn's reply:

Thank you so much, Cindy! We loved having you! Come visit again SOON!

Kelli · Married on 04/23/2016

Fantastic Venue and Staff!!! Perfect setting for an elegant & classy or a rustic & fun indoor/outdoor event. The owners will bend over backwards to make your dream wedding a reality!!! My daughters wedding ceremony was held outside on the steps of the beautiful barn while the reception food was served inside and enjoyed by the guests on the large attached deck and cafe lighted side lawn. The day of the wedding, we surprised the bride with a 4-hitch Clydesdale Horse & carriage to bring her to the ceremony. The venue owners went above and beyond with assistance in pulling off the surprise with ease!! Their professionalism is mixed with genuine southern hospitality and a love for what they do. Every detail was taken care of on the day of the wedding which made for a very enjoyable experience for everyone. The venue also has several very nice cabins available on site which allowed the bridal party to stay together and enjoy the entire weekend. This place has everything you need for your perfect day!!

Sent on 05/11/2016

Brookside Barn's reply:

Her wedding was BEYOND perfect! Absolutely beautiful! We couldn't be happier you chose our barn!

Emily · Married on 04/02/2016

My husband and I got married on April 2nd at Brookside. It was the best decision! Mrs. Dianne, Ashli, and Brookside staff were phenomenal in exceeding our expectations from the start. They were so easy to talk with, and they made all my visions of a beautiful wedding come true. They treated me like family. It was such a fun time, and I was beyond pleased with the way everything turned out. If I had it all over to do again, I'd still pick Brookside!! They are the best!! I'm forever grateful to them for turning the wedding of my dreams into reality!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Brookside Barn's reply:

Thank you for your kind review, Emily! We're so glad you chose Brookside Barn for your special day!

Connie · Married on 04/02/2016

We held my son's rehearsal dinner here the night before the wedding. The staff were excellent to work with and made everything extra special. The outside porch with its string lights and fireplace were the perfect setting for our barbeque themed dinner. Even during a rain we were high and dry on the porch and out of the elements. Could not have asked for anything more! Thank you Brookside !!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Brookside Barn's reply:

The porch and the lights are MAGICAL, aren't they?? So glad you chose Brookside to meet your needs!
  • O

Olivia · Married on 03/12/2016

We were extremely pleased with our service.

Sent on 04/06/2016

Brookside Barn's reply:

We are so glad! We loved having you!

LeAnn · Married on 03/05/2016

Brookside Barn is the perfect venue for any occasion, especially weddings. The ladies (and gentlemen) that work there were focused completely on making sure my wedding day was perfect! They helped with anything that they could have before and on the day of the wedding. Anytime I needed to get in touch with them, I had no trouble. The barn itself is absolutely beautiful! I recommend anyone looking for a venue to highly consider Brookside Barn!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Brookside Barn's reply:

We are so glad we were part of your special day! Thank you for choosing Brookside Barn, LeAnn!

Allison · Married on 01/02/2016

Absolutely loved working with Brookside Barn. They are some of the sweetest people around and they made everything so easy and fun. Love love love this venue.

Brookside Barn's reply:

Allison - thank you so much for your sweet review!! We so loved working with you to make your wedding perfect!! Come back and see us! ;)

jessi · Married on 12/05/2015

We LOVED every aspect of Brookside Barn. They truly made our day special. They were there for us through every step of the planning process. We couldn't have dreamed of a better place to have our wedding or of better staff to help make our dream a reality!

Brookside Barn's reply:

Thanks for the great review, Jessi!! Your December wedding was absolutely magical!! :) Love you and your family so much!!

Kaci · Married on 11/21/2015

Best staff in the world! They helped so much and the style closet was very much worth the money! If you don't know what the style closet is, it is wedding decorations that you can rent! And it saved my bank and storage! The barn is so beautiful and so much room! And the dressing rooms were very nice the day of the wedding! It was out of the city and tucked back in the woods so it's gorgeous! Definitely worth the money and more! They have cabins now and you can rent them for the night before or after the wedding! Very very pleased!

Sent on 03/18/2016

Brookside Barn's reply:

We are so glad you chose Brookside, Kaci! We love offering decor options to our brides and we are thrilled it suited your needs! Thank you for your kind review!

Deanna · Married on 08/29/2015

Brookside was the ideal place for my wedding! Ashli and her family were so great to work with! I am so glad I chose to have my wedding at Brookside! Some of the best memories were made!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Brookside Barn's reply:

Thank you for your review, Deanna! We loved having you here! We wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Danielle · Married on 05/16/2015

I would recommend to remember that this is your day and so do not let anyone make you do anything that you do not want to do on your day. I would write down everything that you want for your wedding day and stick with what you want for that day.

Brookside Barn's reply:

Danielle, Thanks for the great advice for future brides! It's absolutely important to have someone you trust to get things done "your way!" Hope everything is going great! Come visit anytime! :)