Brookmeadow Country Club Reviews

12 | Canton, MA

12 Reviews for Brookmeadow Country Club

Heather · Married on 09/21/2019

Excellent!

Wonderful! Highly recommend. Sarah and her staff are unbelievable and were such a great help! I can’t think of 1 thing I would have had the facility do differently. Loved it!

Sent on 09/27/2019

Brookmeadow Country Club's reply:

Hi Heather,
    Thank you for the kind words. I personally adored working with you and your family. Your kind demeanor made it so easy to work with you. I wish you, Matt, and your growing family nothing but the best! Stop by to visit any time!
    xoxo, Sarah at Brookmeadow Country Club

Joel Chamberlain · Married on 11/03/2018

Awesome experience!

The staff were all very professional and able to take care of any and all details, making the entire process a stress-free few months. We did not have to worry about anything falling through the cracks.

Sent on 04/04/2019

Melissa · Married on 10/29/2016

We were so happy that we decided on Brookmeadow for our wedding reception. Our wedding was on the smaller side (100 people), so finding a venue that had a reasonable minimum dollar amount was difficult to find. Brookmeadow offers a wedding package, if interested. We chose the wedding package as we knew we cared most about choosing our venue and the photographer. Brookmeadow dealt with the logistics of the other vendors and we knew that their preferred vendors would be excellent and we were not disappointed. The staff at Brookmeadow greeted us upon our arrival to our wedding reception and checked in with us all night to make sure we were happy. Our parents and guests raved about the food and were very impressed by the venue. I highly recommend Brookmeadow for your wedding!

Sent on 02/20/2017

Brookmeadow Country Club's reply:

Thank you Melissa! Your wedding day was wonderful and we were so glad to be part of it! Stay in touch!

I love the surrounding, it has such a romantic feel to it. It's staff are very friendly always quick to answer any questions you have. Even the craziest once.

Sent on 10/02/2014

Katie · Married on 12/06/2014

Working with Jen has been a fantastic experience! When my venue was destroyed by a fire, Jen welcomed me to Brookmeadow and then quickly got to work. She calmed my nerves with her sweet, yet professional and kind manner. The wedding isn't for another few weeks, but Jen has been a pleasure to work with; she is responsive, flexible, professional, and creative! Any bride would be lucky to work with her when planning their big day.

Sent on 10/19/2014
  • Future Mrs.Perry

Erica · Married on 08/16/2014

I had my wedding ceremony and reception here and was so happy with how everything turned out. Ann was such a huge help with coordinating our wedding and setting up everything exactly how we wanted it. She made the place look how I imagined and it turned out to be a beautiful day. She was always available to answer any questions I had . I would recommend to any bride to have their wedding or any function at this venue. The staff is so friendly and helpful and the place is gorgeous!

Sent on 10/13/2014
  • User3471955 · 2+ years ago

Beautiful patio, beautiful setting, and beautiful reception room! The updates look phenomenal and Ginger is great to work with!

Sent on 08/17/2013

Mary Jean · Married on 07/21/2012

Brook Meadow was great!!! Would highly recommend them!!!!

Sent on 09/29/2012
  • O

Erica · Married on 07/30/2011

Brookmeadow was the perfect venue for our summer wedding... we were just blown away with our outdoor ceremony & reception. The grounds were gorgeous and Ginger was a pleasure to work with. Everything was truly wonderful and it far exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 08/15/2011

Allison · Married on 04/09/2011

Brookmeadow Country Club was the absolutely perfect place for our wedding. Ginger is AMAZING to work with. From the second you meet her, you feel like you have known her forever. She answered all my questions and made everything so EASY! Brookmeadow is beautiful! We got so many compliments about the venue and my younger sisters are sure to have their receptions there as well! We love you Ginger and Brookmeadow!

Sent on 06/09/2011

Michelle · Married on 10/01/2010

I absolutely loved working with Ginger at Brookmeadow. From the minute you sit down and talk with her you are totally at ease that she will have total control of your wedding day! She was there the entire night and came into the limo to greet us upon arrival. The facility is beautiful and everything went so smooth. I highly recommend looking at Brookmeadow Country Club.

Sent on 10/21/2010

3.0

Brookmeadow was an beautiful venue overlooking the golf course. It is by far the best value in the area! Ginger was very helpful the day of the wedding. We had the Lafayette House cater for us and it all turned out perfect!

Sent on 09/05/2013