Brookmeadow Country Club Reviews

22 Reviews for Brookmeadow Country Club

• Sarita

Sarita K. · Getting married on 10/08/2021

Thank you, Brookmeadow!

Planning a wedding during the COVID-19 pandemic was stressful. Everything that could go wrong, did with the EXCEPTION of our experiences at Brookmeadow Country Club. Sarah Nickley was AMAZING from day one. She heard our concerns, worked within the limitations of the COVID-restrictions, and someone pulled off the most beautiful event for us. She and her staff were prompt, efficient, always available for help if we needed it. They took the stress out of our wedding day and allowed us to just be able to savor and enjoy the moment and day. We have nothing but high praises for Brookmeadow, they went ABOVE AND BEYOND the call of duty to make our wedding happen and anyone would be lucky to have an event here. The food was amazing and the drinks were perfect. Without a doubt, they overachieved and made our day unforgettable. Thank you, Sarah and the Brookmeadow Team! We are forever grateful!

Sent on 10/08/2020

Brookmeadow Country Club's reply:

Sarita, I was so happy you and Chris found your way to Brookmeadow. You dealt with so much leading up to it then had another wrench thrown at you. Yet you went with the flow and persevered. The wedding was a hit and you were such a beautiful bride. Best wishes for a long and happy marriage. xoxo, Sarah at Brookmeadow Country Club

Christine S. · Getting married on 09/10/2021

Very pleased so far

We have had a wonderful experience with Brookmeadow. Due to Covid-19 we decided to postpone our reception with Brookmeadow until 2021. Sarah N. has been communicative, easy to work with, and supportive throughout the postponement process. We cannot wait to celebrate at their beautiful venue!

Sent on 10/18/2020

Brookmeadow Country Club's reply:

Christine, thank you for being so flexible and easy to work with! 2020 has been hard on all, especially the brides, so your understanding has not gone unnoticed. Can't wait for 2021! xoxo, Sarah at Brookmeadow Country Club

Mihkaela P. · Getting married on 07/09/2021

Perfect Venue for a Perfect Couple!

My husband and I got married at Brookmeadow in September 2020. Brookmeadow is a beautiful, elegant golf course, with manicured flowers and endless fields of green. The reception hall is updated with hardwood floors, new lighting fixtures and tall ceilings. Sarah, our wedding coordinator was amazing to work with. Due to Covid and MA state guidelines, we canceled our larger wedding, but Sarah was SO accommodating, she worked with us to plan a small, more intimate ceremony. The day of, she was there the entire day, through the set-up, start of the ceremony and for pictures afterwards. Between the venue and the accommodating staff, I would strongly recommend Brookmeadow to anyone looking for a wedding venue!

Sent on 11/02/2020

Brookmeadow Country Club's reply:

Thank you Mihkaela! I so wish we could have hosted your reception in our ballroom, but your ceremony was beyond perfect! A beautiful bride, a beautiful couple, and a beautiful marriage. All the best to you and Jon! xoxo, Sarah at Brookmeadow Country Club
  • Nina

Nina · Getting married on 07/08/2021

Fantastic Wedding Experience

It's hard to believe it's been just over a year since we celebrated our wedding at Brookmeadow Country Club. I have so many great things to say about this venue, the team and our experience overall. First, the renovations to the clubhouse are fantastic. The room is clean, modern and elegant and the access to the balcony is especially nice for guests to be able to enjoy outdoor space (or take a breather from dancing). Sarah N., Brookmeadow's event planner, was a joy to work with. Professional, informative and pays attention to detail - three critical things I was hoping for from the person who was responsible for making everything go off without a hitch! Overall, we had an awesome wedding experience and would highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 10/27/2020

Brookmeadow Country Club's reply:

Nina - thank you so much for the kind words! Your organization and knowing exactly what you wanted made my job way easier. You were such a delight to work with and I hope we can work again on another event in the future. All the best to you and John! xoxo, Sarah at Brookmeadow Country Club

Brianna H. · Married on 09/09/2020

Great Venue!

Brookmeadow Country Club was such a beautiful venue! Our family and friends said it was the best wedding ever and that had to do with the amazing staff and gorgeous venue. Sarah, the wedding coordinator, was super helpful during the planning process and made everything so simple.

Sent on 10/07/2020

Brookmeadow Country Club's reply:

Brianna! You are too sweet. I loved helping plan your wedding and making everything come to life. Your family and friends were nothing but gracious and respectful. Happy one year to you and Gary! xoxo, Sarah at Brookmeadow Country Club
  • Alison

Alison H. · Married on 08/08/2020

Very flexible and accommodating

Brookmeadow Country Club is a beautiful facility. It is newly renovated which we loved! While we did not end up getting married at Brookmeadow because of the pandemic, we truly enjoyed working with Sarah. She was extremely responsive during the initial planning process and flexible with us during the uncertainty leading up to our wedding.

Sent on 10/10/2020

Brookmeadow Country Club's reply:

Ali, I was so happy when you chose us for your wedding venue! You were so trusting in the renovation process. I wish we could have hosted your wedding, but I am happy to hear you were able to get married and celebrate on your own. All the best to you and Joey and please visit us! I would love to see the newly wed Mr. and Mrs. Foreman. xoxo, Sarah at Brookmeadow Country Club
  • Paul

Paul D. · Married on 07/11/2020

Fantastic Venue!

Like many couples with 2020 weddings, we had to quickly find a new plan as a result of Covid-19. For us, it was a blessing in disguise because our ceremony at Brookmeadow was absolutely perfect.

Sarah was amazing to work with and helped us navigate through a challenging situation, both leading up to, and on our wedding day. She was very responsive throughout the planning process, especially when it came to responding to emails with changes and last-minute requests the day before the wedding.

On the day of, she frequently checked in to see if we needed anything while we were getting ready, and the transition from the ceremony to dinner was seamless. We had a picture-perfect ceremony in front of the gazebo followed by a delicious meal on the veranda at the clubhouse and ended the night watching the sunset on the golf course.

We couldn’t be more grateful that Brookmeadow and Sarah were able to help save the day, and that we were able to pull together a small ceremony on the day we had originally planned to get married on such short notice. We recommend Brookmeadow to anybody considering it!

Sent on 10/07/2020

Brookmeadow Country Club's reply:

Paul, thank you for the kind words. You and Marilee were wonderful to work with and guide me to bring the wedding you envisioned to life. I was so excited to finally plan a wedding this year, and happy it was for a beautiful couple! All my best! xoxo, Sarah at Brookmeadow Country Club

Kristen · Married on 06/26/2020

Dream Wedding

We had an amazing experience at Brookmeadow Country Club and loved every second of planning our wedding with the lead coordinator Sarah. She helped us make decisions in such a short period of time after we had to organize a smaller event than originally planned (5 weeks out!). Our guests couldn't stop raving over the food, drinks, and venue space. Thank you so much to Sarah and her team for helping us host the wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 10/10/2020

Brookmeadow Country Club's reply:

Thank you Kristen! It was my pleasure to make your dream wedding come to life and bring a little normalcy and happiness into 2020. All the best to you and Patrick! xoxo, Sarah at Brookmeadow Country Club

Heather · Married on 09/21/2019

Excellent!

Wonderful! Highly recommend. Sarah and her staff are unbelievable and were such a great help! I can’t think of 1 thing I would have had the facility do differently. Loved it!

Sent on 09/27/2019

Hi Heather,
    Thank you for the kind words. I personally adored working with you and your family. Your kind demeanor made it so easy to work with you. I wish you, Matt, and your growing family nothing but the best! Stop by to visit any time!
    xoxo, Sarah at Brookmeadow Country Club

Joel C. · Married on 11/03/2018

Awesome experience!

The staff were all very professional and able to take care of any and all details, making the entire process a stress-free few months. We did not have to worry about anything falling through the cracks.

Sent on 04/04/2019
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing!!!

My husband and I are coming up on your two year wedding anniversary and we STILL receive compliments on how great our wedding was! And we owe it all to Sarah, Anne, and the folks at Brookmeadow! The day was perfect. The pictures on the golf course made for some stunning backgrounds and you can't beat the views from the balcony. Sarah started at Brookmeadow halfway through our wedding planning journey and we were so pleased with her! Both her and Anne were awesome to work with. Sarah's impeccable attention to detail, kindness, and professional manner did not go unnoticed. I wish we could get married again! Thank you for everything, Brookmeadow! Hope to be back soon!

Sent on 09/28/2020

Kristina,
    Two years and so much to celebrate! Thank you for such a lovely review. Your wedding was one for the books and I am so happy to hear you have such fond memories with us. Personally, your first dance is one I will never forget! All the best to you and your growing family. Stay in touch! xoxo, Sarah at Brookmeadow Country Club

Melissa · Married on 10/29/2016

We were so happy that we decided on Brookmeadow for our wedding reception. Our wedding was on the smaller side (100 people), so finding a venue that had a reasonable minimum dollar amount was difficult to find. Brookmeadow offers a wedding package, if interested. We chose the wedding package as we knew we cared most about choosing our venue and the photographer. Brookmeadow dealt with the logistics of the other vendors and we knew that their preferred vendors would be excellent and we were not disappointed. The staff at Brookmeadow greeted us upon our arrival to our wedding reception and checked in with us all night to make sure we were happy. Our parents and guests raved about the food and were very impressed by the venue. I highly recommend Brookmeadow for your wedding!

Sent on 02/20/2017

Brookmeadow Country Club's reply:

Thank you Melissa! Your wedding day was wonderful and we were so glad to be part of it! Stay in touch!

I love the surrounding, it has such a romantic feel to it. It's staff are very friendly always quick to answer any questions you have. Even the craziest once.

Sent on 10/02/2014

Katie · Married on 12/06/2014

Working with Jen has been a fantastic experience! When my venue was destroyed by a fire, Jen welcomed me to Brookmeadow and then quickly got to work. She calmed my nerves with her sweet, yet professional and kind manner. The wedding isn't for another few weeks, but Jen has been a pleasure to work with; she is responsive, flexible, professional, and creative! Any bride would be lucky to work with her when planning their big day.

Sent on 10/19/2014
  • Future Mrs.Perry

Erica · Married on 08/16/2014

I had my wedding ceremony and reception here and was so happy with how everything turned out. Ann was such a huge help with coordinating our wedding and setting up everything exactly how we wanted it. She made the place look how I imagined and it turned out to be a beautiful day. She was always available to answer any questions I had . I would recommend to any bride to have their wedding or any function at this venue. The staff is so friendly and helpful and the place is gorgeous!

Sent on 10/13/2014
  • User3471955 · 2+ years ago

Beautiful patio, beautiful setting, and beautiful reception room! The updates look phenomenal and Ginger is great to work with!

Sent on 08/17/2013

Mary J. · Married on 07/21/2012

Brook Meadow was great!!! Would highly recommend them!!!!

Sent on 09/29/2012
  • O

Erica · Married on 07/30/2011

Brookmeadow was the perfect venue for our summer wedding... we were just blown away with our outdoor ceremony & reception. The grounds were gorgeous and Ginger was a pleasure to work with. Everything was truly wonderful and it far exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 08/15/2011

Allison · Married on 04/09/2011

Brookmeadow Country Club was the absolutely perfect place for our wedding. Ginger is AMAZING to work with. From the second you meet her, you feel like you have known her forever. She answered all my questions and made everything so EASY! Brookmeadow is beautiful! We got so many compliments about the venue and my younger sisters are sure to have their receptions there as well! We love you Ginger and Brookmeadow!

Sent on 06/09/2011

Michelle · Married on 10/01/2010

I absolutely loved working with Ginger at Brookmeadow. From the minute you sit down and talk with her you are totally at ease that she will have total control of your wedding day! She was there the entire night and came into the limo to greet us upon arrival. The facility is beautiful and everything went so smooth. I highly recommend looking at Brookmeadow Country Club.

Sent on 10/21/2010

3.0

Brookmeadow was an beautiful venue overlooking the golf course. It is by far the best value in the area! Ginger was very helpful the day of the wedding. We had the Lafayette House cater for us and it all turned out perfect!

Sent on 09/05/2013