Brooklyn Winery Reviews

Brooklyn Winery 7
  • Ellen

Ellen · Married on 05/16/2019

The most perfect day!

My husband and I chose Brooklyn Winery because they were a one stop shop! From start finish we loved working with their team. The food is outstanding and their ability to make everything feel personal, while still being a well oiled wedding machine was worth every penny! Our friends and family can't stop raving about the food and wine.

Sent on 06/03/2019
    Brooklyn Winery 12
  • Jinny

Jinny · Married on 05/03/2019

Seamless Experience

Brooklyn Winery was the first and only venue we visited when we were searching. From the beginning, the process with the team was seamless and easy. Marisa was so helpful and compassionate when we had a family emergency and needed to change the wedding date, and we knew that we made the right decision in the way she handled it. Natalia was our amazing day of coordinator. She made our day stress free leading up to and on our wedding day and made sure we were fed and had a drink in our hand all night long. Our guests are still raving about the food and ambience of the venue. It’s truly so unique and beautiful and makes for a really intimate setting. Our wedding was like no other we’ve ever attended and we are still floating on cloud 9. Wish we could do it all over again!

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Angelica

Angelica · Married on 04/28/2019

Beautiful venue and great staff!

If you’re looking for an urban winery in New York, this is the venue for you. I had my wedding at Brooklyn Winery this May and it was perfect. The venue has a great romantic charm. The food and service was amazing - my guest stomachs were very happy! My wedding coordinator at Brooklyn Winery, Natalia, was organized, detailed and great at communication - which is key when planning a wedding. I totally recommend this venue!

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Ian

Ian · Married on 02/02/2019

Highllllllyyyyy recommend the Winery!!!!!!

All that’s needed to say about Brooklyn Winery is that it’s perfect. The wedding planning process was so much easier than it would have been anywhere else. The venue and atmosphere was amazing. The food was unbelievable. The staff leading up to and during the wedding was so helpful. Everything about our wedding was perfect and we felt like we didn’t even need to make that many decisions because BW is so good at what they do. We had 155 guests at the wedding and all of them kept complimenting the staff, venue, and food. Can't recommend the Winery enough!

Sent on 02/07/2019
  • Ana D.

N/A · Married on 09/22/2018

The perfect venue for a fun wedding

We chose Brooklyn Winery as our venue because such beautiful space that it needed little in the way of decor and their event staff provided the best service from day one. They were always so responsive to every little question along our planning process - even if our main contact was out that day, someone else would get back to us. When we dropped in for an unplanned visit with our parents, the bar manager gave them a tour and extra dessert on the house! Exceptional service.

On our wedding day, everything was perfect - from decor that we had them setup to the flowers that they had put on top of our wedding cake for us! Our guests still rave about how delicious the food was and how much they loved the space. We were there during harvest season so it wasn't a formal sit-down meal but everyone was well fed and there was plenty of seating for those who wanted to sit.

Our event planner, Natalia, made us a plate of food and even grabbed drinks for us while we were busy chatting. She was always there making sure everything was going smoothly. We can't thank them enough! Highly recommend this beautiful venue :)

Sent on 10/20/2018
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 08/31/2018

Brooklyn Winery is the perfect intimate venue!

We worked primarily with Emily and she was very responsive and you could tell that she really cared about making our wedding day perfect. We were not very detailed with our plans and she kept us on track and even thought of things that needed to be planned that we were not aware of. We had a lot of last minute changes and she made everything seamless and stress free. Brooklyn Winery is really the perfect venue if you are looking for an intimate event space but don’t want to be bogged down with the details that are necessary to plan in a raw space. They put care into every detail and make sure that all vendors are on the same page. Book them!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Melissa · Married on 08/10/2018

First off, Brooklyn Winery is a must visit just to eat at and drink their wine! But holding a wedding celebration here was a whole other experience, and nothing less than top notch! Marissa, Stephanie, Jessica and team are all professional, helpful, caring and so amazing to work with. They made the entire process easy! They all communicate quickly, answer any questions you have and all made sure everything was in place and all set so nothing was missed on my wedding day. My friends and family raved about the food and how pretty the winery looked. We had the BEST day and experience - thank you to the entire team at Brooklyn Winery!

Sent on 08/31/2018
    Brooklyn Winery 13
    Brooklyn Winery 14
    Brooklyn Winery 15
    Brooklyn Winery 16
    Brooklyn Winery 17
    Brooklyn Winery 18

Amanda · Married on 07/22/2018

Brooklyn Winery was a complete DREAM to work with!!! The staff is all completely wonderful but we especially loved our wedding coordinator, Emily. Wonderful communication, flexible, and super accommodating to every little question or concern I had. Day of she was EVERYWHERE!! Pinning boutonnieres on the dads, helping my brother place a gopro in the succulents to capture the ceremony, grabbing her lovely colleague Nicole to help me with a dress issue, instructing me to take a few deep breaths before walking down the aisle...she made sure everything ran super smoothly with a smile on her face and a super relaxed attitude. Thank you, Emily!!!
    As for the space, you can tell from pictures of the venue that it is stunning of course - so unique with the different rooms, beautiful reclaimed wood everywhere, and the ceremony/dinner room with the light coming in from above is gorgeous. BK Winery also provided tons of different candles and candle holders that made all the spaces feel extra romantic and intimate. As for the food...their food is not just "pretty good for wedding food"...it is phenomenal. My husband's father is a chef and had terrific things to say. Also, side note - the tasting was SUPER fun and it was so hard to choose between all the amazing dishes!!
    I don't have enough words to express how thankful I am we chose Brooklyn Winery to celebrate our day - our family and friends had the most amazing time and the entire process was completely stress free for us. We couldn't have asked for a better venue to work with. Worth every single penny. Thank you again, BK Winery!!!

Sent on 09/15/2018
    Brooklyn Winery 23
    Brooklyn Winery 24
    Brooklyn Winery 25

Hope · Married on 05/25/2018

The staff at Brooklyn Winery was phenomenal from the moment we first went on a tour of the facility. They were quick to reply to all of our questions throughout the wedding planning process and our coordinators, Jessica and Stephanie, were extremely supportive and collaborative. Jessica and her assistant Douglas along with the entire staff were phenomenal on the day-of, paying careful attention to my new husband and I and also catering to the special guests who we had requested be looked after. The food was PHENOMENAL, earning loads of compliments from our guests, and the staff was so attentive, offering second helpings to guests and encouraging everyone to enjoy every aspect of the night. The staff decorated the venue with candles and various pieces that were romantic, rustic, and simple. They worked with the lighting company and our florist to collaborate on the decor for the space and it looked absolutely stunning! Having Jessica coordinate with all of the vendors we used was also amazing - she saved me from having to handle any issues or scheduling on my wedding day, which was a dream. Steven and I went back to BW for a glass of wine about a week or so after our wedding and various staff members came over to say hello and reminisce with us about our special day - talk about personal service!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Rachel · Married on 05/05/2018

We looked at venues for a long time. I was set on a springy, floral feel with off-beat details; my husband skewed a little more traditional. We looked at rooftops, gardens, ballrooms, high priced, low priced, all over. We toured the winery, looked at each other as soon as we walked out, and both said in unison – “I love it.” They were hands down the loveliest people we met touring venues; everyone was warm and welcoming and excited to work with us.

The food was impeccable. At our tasting we thought the food was fine, had some favorites – at the wedding, however, it was like they’d magically upped their game, and the food was absolutely incredible. Our guests were gushing over how great the food was, including some pretty tough critics, and how it was more like having a gourmet dinner out rather than “wedding food.” The mix of family style sides and French style entrees made for a nontraditional but still luxurious feel. The “flow” of the space is also wonderful for weddings – the different rooms and the two bars had a seamless flow, allowed for noisier/quieter spaces, and worked very well for a wide variety of guests.

The winery was also wonderful at taking care of us in ways we wouldn’t have known would be important. They have a private space for the wedding party to be for a few hours before the ceremony, supplied with ample food and drinks for the bridal party to relax before the wedding proper. They also make sure the bride and groom eat, which is shockingly difficult. The “month of” coordinator they provide is also invaluable – ours was Emily, who was lovely. She coordinated with all of our vendors, had us fill in a spreadsheet for all of the minutiae, and dealt with literally everything regarding the vendors prior to the wedding – if anyone had questions prior to loading/setting up the space, we wouldn’t know, because Emily handled it all.

Overall, it was a lovely, really special space, a fantastic experience, and we would recommend it to all!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Ben · Married on 03/24/2018

Brooklyn Winery is the best. From the first time we walked in there for our tour, to every communication throughout the process, they left you with that "feel good" factor where you knew the venue and food weren't going to be on your "Wedding Day worry" list. I can't recommend them highly enough.

Sent on 04/23/2018

Lisa · Married on 02/03/2018

It pains me to write this review because it somehow feels like the end of my time with the Brooklyn Winery, and I don't want it to be over! The Brooklyn Winery is so much more than just a wedding venue. They take care of EVERY. SINGLE. DETAIL you could think of- and more! I am no DIY-er, not much of a control freak, and did not want to have to worry about renting table linens or getting menu programs printed, so choosing an all-inclusive venue was a must. The Winery was the perfect choice for us. Marisa and her team make every step of the way stress free, and fun. From the first venue tour, to booking, to the tasting, it's all FUN. Each and every person on staff is professional, polite, and genuinely excited to work with you (shout-out to my girl Nicole!) And Emily, wedding coordinator and unexpected angel sent from above. She navigated every last minute surprise like a boss and was hilarious to be around throughout the whole time (oh, and essentially taught me how weddings work). She also did not guilt me for being behind on all my tasks (sorry I took forever on that seating chart!) I feel like it goes without saying that the Winery setting itself is gorgeous and super cool, the food is mind blowing (literally people are still talking to me about the smashed red potatoes), and the wine is on point and free-flowing. The service though, is truly above and beyond fantastic. They'll make you feel pampered each step of the way, and when you're planning one of the biggest events in your life, that's kind of nice to have. The Winery has MASTERED hosting events in that beautiful space. They coordinate the flow of the whole evening seamlessly--, keeping things on schedule, and making sure everything runs smoothly . Literally nothing went wrong at my wedding, and I know it is only because I had the support of the Winery. It was such a party, and nearly everyone we spoke to mentioned it was the most fun and best wedding they had been to. Literally life changing-- book them!!

Sent on 03/10/2018

Alicia · Married on 01/21/2018

This review is a long time coming, but I simply could not neglect to review the Brooklyn Winery. I was married in January and had a lunch for 40.It was amazing from the moment of my inquiry (with Jesi) to the end of the night. The staff ensured that we had a memorable occasion and, more importantly, I did not have to worry about a thing.
    The space, it is "industrial chic" and it just has to be your thing. If that's not you, don't bother, because the decor IS the building and its setup. From the wood succulent wall, to the pewter chairs, steel table and china dinnerware it was me.
    I rented just the room with the succulent wall and the skylight--not the whole place so the only drawback was that people were in the main area. It was only a couple and they were all smiles and well wishes. You do, however, have the option of renting the whole place...that wasn't in my budget and I had a small affair.
    The money, I felt, was very reasonable for what I got. Not to mention, I ordered all of my own decor (including flowers) and wanted to send someone all the way to Brooklyn the night before to setup, which wasn't an option for BW. However, they said drop the decor off in the morning and they would setup. I forwarded pictures and crossed my fingers, not feeling very confident. When they let me in for the walkthrough my mouth dropped. I was amazing. It wasn't like the pictures I sent, but better. They understand their space and tweaked accordingly. It was beautiful.
    The food was simple, clean comfort food. You don't get to make a ton of additions, they discouraged that, and I was unsure that folks would be satiated, but it ended up being just fine. Since I had a lunch I able to get away with their wine package.
    I REGRET, I don't remember the name of the day manager who was excellent; helping to put together flowers we left at home (yikes). And the head waiter (bald w/ glasses) was the BEST. I could not recommend BW more.

Sent on 05/20/2018

Katie · Married on 01/06/2018

We loved our wedding at Brooklyn Winery! From our first visit to BW, the service we received was amazing and the rustic elegant setting is beautiful. All our guests commented on the fantastic space! BW takes care of everything and makes planning your wedding easy and enjoyable--it was stress free! When weather was going to make our officiant late, BW was so flexible and we were able to push everything back an hour. The staff are so attentive and pay attention to detail. They make the transition between ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner/dessert, and dancing seamless and the guests do not see any of the behind the scenes activity.

Sent on 01/17/2018

M | I · Married on 09/30/2017

Our rehearsal dinner was at The Brooklyn Winery & it was absolutely wonderful! The food was delicious, the space was beautiful, and the staff was friendly. They had candles lit for a nice, warm ambiance. My in-laws really planned a lovely evening - thank you!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Sarah · Married on 09/07/2017

Recently, my husband and I celebrated our wedding reception at Brooklyn Winery. We had an intimate group of 20 of our nearest and dearest and The Atrium offered the most perfect space for us to mingle, have dinner, and dance the night away!

The space is warm, romantic and rustic. The absolute hero is the green wall - just gorgeous!

The events team went above and beyond over the past 10 months to answer every question and ensure every request was executed. They are all about the details!

The menu options are extensive and the food is delicious. For the main course we served lamb AND roast chicken, plus delectable sides of smashed horseradish potatoes and roast veggies. Plus the food for our cocktail hour was bang on and our guests loved the antipasto spread!

It honestly is incredible value for money and a wonderful experience - we honestly had the best night of our lives.

Highly, highly, highly recommend. Everything about the Brooklyn Winery is amazing. Do it.

Sent on 09/19/2017

lindsay · Married on 08/27/2017

The Brooklyn Winery was everything we wanted in a wedding venue! The building is gorgeous as is and the staff does an incredibly job incorporating the few décor items we had. They have thought of every need and execute the day perfectly! The staff is incredibly accommodating, professional and personable. They made sure all of our guests felt taken care of, not just the bridal party. Marisa in the sales department is wonderful to work with, she is incredibly responsive, answering all of my millions of questions and Jessica our day of coordinator (Yes! They include a day of coordinator!) was the same. She ran the day so seamlessly, with elegance and professionalism. And the food is absolutely outstanding!!! We received so many compliments from guests that it was the best food they've ever had at a wedding!

Sent on 10/13/2017
    Brooklyn Winery 31
    Brooklyn Winery 32
    Brooklyn Winery 33

Jaclyn · Married on 08/11/2017

We hosted our Rehearsal Dinner at Brooklyn Winery on Thursday, August 10th, and it was nothing short of a dream!! We found this location back in November and immediately knew this was the place for us. The rustic vibe, the intimacy of the venue, the food and wine, and the gorgeous decor is all perfection. The staff and service were just as amazing, if not better, then the food and decor! When initially booking, Jesi was incredibly helpful and thorough in answering all our questions and getting us set up with the event. The weeks leading up to the rehearsal dinner our event coordinators, Stephanie and Emily did a superb job of helping me plan all of the details, from the menu, to the seating chart, to the floral arrangements, and timeline of the event. They were efficient in making sure the AV system worked for our video and speeches we had planned and helped to make sure the night ran smoothly, which it 100% did! Thank you to the events team at Brooklyn Winery for hosting such an amazing night for us! We highly highly recommend this venue and can't wait to go back soon!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Jessica · Married on 07/22/2017

If you're keeping it local, there is simply no better choice than Brooklyn Winery. We've been to plenty of weddings at the more "blank slate" venues in NYC, but truly don't think you lose any of the creativity or personal touch by going with a more "full service" option at Brooklyn Winery. From the sales team to the event coordinator, everyone is always available to help and listen, and trust me, we are a strongly opinionated couple. The staff handle everything with a smile and in no way does it feel like they are working on as many weddings at once as they probably are. And for the setting itself, it can't be topped. The ceremony/dining space has more of a natural, outdoor feel than you might think and the main room/bar is all the space you need for a dance party up to 150 people (you might not think so, but I promise it is). You don't have to be a wino to get married here (we aren't really), but having 5+ wine selections and craft beer at the bar is pretty awesome. More importantly, the food CAN NOT BE MATCHED. Our wedding was 6 months ago and people are still talking about the fried chicken. And since they use the same staff as the Wine Bar, all the servers are so clearly invested in the space and over the top accommodating. You can really feel the difference. We could go on and on but just trust us, you want to get married here.

P.S. The group tasting is a party in itself.

Sent on 01/16/2018

Brittany · Married on 07/15/2017

I had my bridal shower at Brooklyn Winery this past June. I have been to the winery many times for wine tastings, dinner and other events but this was my first experience attending a personal event. I was amazed at the professionalism and attentiveness of the staff. The staff went out of their way to make sure I had everything I needed, my glass was never empty and that the guests were taken care of. The food was not only delicious but unique. My friends and family raved about it for weeks. I would definitely choose BK Winery for future events based on the excellent experience, food and wine.

Sent on 07/31/2017

Jessica · Married on 05/13/2017

From the second we first toured Brooklyn Winery, we knew it was the place for our venue. It's beautiful, the food is amazing and the vibe is just right -- and, VERY importantly, the team there was by far the most professional we encountered when touring venues. Jessica, Jesi and everyone there made our day so special, and they were calm, lovely and organized the whole time. It's now such a special place for us to visit, and I can't recommend it enough. Book early!

Sent on 12/12/2017
    Brooklyn Winery 34
    Brooklyn Winery 35
    Brooklyn Winery 36
    Brooklyn Winery 37
    Brooklyn Winery 38

nicole · Married on 04/21/2017

Our wedding was just what we wanted and I have to thank Brooklyn Winery for making it possible! From the staff, to the food, to the ambiance, everything was perfect. Our wedding was two months ago and our guests are still talking about how great the good was!

I would recommend this venue over and over!

Sent on 06/08/2017

McKenzie · Married on 03/10/2017

There aren't words to describe how amazing our experience was with Brooklyn Winery. We pretty much knew right after getting engaged that it was the location we wanted and I'm so happy we went with our initial instinct! From the very moment we signed the contract they made the process so seamless.

I work in the wedding industry so I was pretty conscious about not wanting to feel overwhelmed or stressed out day of since I've seen the effect that can (understandably) have on my clients. I can honestly say that I did not think of one detail, timing issue or anything else on the day of. It was amazing! From the second we walked in the door everything looked beautiful and went absolutely seamlessly. Every person I have talked to since the wedding has said how good the food was too. My only regret is that we didn't have more time to eat! I can't recommend BK Winery highly enough.

Sent on 03/27/2017

Bianca · Married on 02/18/2017

My "thank you" email to BK Winery after the event says it all....

"Hi Jess and Jesi,

We wanted to make sure and say THANK YOU for everything you did. From when we first met Jesi (she sold us on BKWinery in under 10 min), your support throughout the whole process, and then your perfect organization in the final stages with Jess, our experience working with you was absolutely fantastic. I work in the client services/account management world and my husband works in hospitality so our bar is pretty high as far as responsiveness, setting expectations, delivery, etc and you freaking nailed it.

Thank you!!"