110 Reviews for Brooklyn Winery

Family Style (7)
Liquor License (7)
Furniture (7)
Premium Liquor (6)
All Inclusive Packages (5)
Bridal Suite (5)
Wheelchair Access (5)
Tastings (4)
Event Rentals (2)
Wireless Internet (1)
110 Brooklyn Winery Reviews

The staff at Brooklyn Winery was phenomenal from the moment we first went on a tour of the facility. They were quick to reply to all of our questions throughout the wedding planning process and our coordinators, Jessica and Stephanie, were extremely supportive and collaborative. Jessica and her assistant Douglas along with the entire staff were phenomenal on the day-of, paying careful attention to my new husband and I and also catering to the special guests who we had requested be looked after. The food was PHENOMENAL, earning loads of compliments from our guests, and the staff was so attentive, offering second helpings to guests and encouraging everyone to enjoy every aspect of the night. The staff decorated the venue with candles and various pieces that were romantic, rustic, and simple. They worked with the lighting company and our florist to collaborate on the decor for the space and it looked absolutely stunning! Having Jessica coordinate with all of the vendors we used was also amazing - she saved me from having to handle any issues or scheduling on my wedding day, which was a dream. Steven and I went back to BW for a glass of wine about a week or so after our wedding and various staff members came over to say hello and reminisce with us about our special day - talk about personal service!

Profile Picture Hope, 5/25/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Brooklyn Winery is the best. From the first time we walked in there for our tour, to every communication throughout the process, they left you with that "feel good" factor where you knew the venue and food weren't going to be on your "Wedding Day worry" list. I can't recommend them highly enough.

Profile Picture Ben, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This review is a long time coming, but I simply could not neglect to review the Brooklyn Winery. I was married in January and had a lunch for 40.It was amazing from the moment of my inquiry (with Jesi) to the end of the night. The staff ensured that we had a memorable occasion and, more importantly, I did not have to worry about a thing.
The space, it is "industrial chic" and it just has to be your thing. If that's not you, don't bother, because the decor IS the building and its setup. From the wood succulent wall, to the pewter chairs, steel table and china dinnerware it was me.
I rented just the room with the succulent wall and the skylight--not the whole place so the only drawback was that people were in the main area. It was only a couple and they were all smiles and well wishes. You do, however, have the option of renting the whole place...that wasn't in my budget and I had a small affair.
The money, I felt, was very reasonable for what I got. Not to mention, I ordered all of my own decor (including flowers) and wanted to send someone all the way to Brooklyn the night before to setup, which wasn't an option for BW. However, they said drop the decor off in the morning and they would setup. I forwarded pictures and crossed my fingers, not feeling very confident. When they let me in for the walkthrough my mouth dropped. I was amazing. It wasn't like the pictures I sent, but better. They understand their space and tweaked accordingly. It was beautiful.
The food was simple, clean comfort food. You don't get to make a ton of additions, they discouraged that, and I was unsure that folks would be satiated, but it ended up being just fine. Since I had a lunch I able to get away with their wine package.
I REGRET, I don't remember the name of the day manager who was excellent; helping to put together flowers we left at home (yikes). And the head waiter (bald w/ glasses) was the BEST. I could not recommend BW more.

Profile Picture Alicia, 1/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We loved our wedding at Brooklyn Winery! From our first visit to BW, the service we received was amazing and the rustic elegant setting is beautiful. All our guests commented on the fantastic space! BW takes care of everything and makes planning your wedding easy and enjoyable--it was stress free! When weather was going to make our officiant late, BW was so flexible and we were able to push everything back an hour. The staff are so attentive and pay attention to detail. They make the transition between ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner/dessert, and dancing seamless and the guests do not see any of the behind the scenes activity.

Profile Picture Katie, 1/6/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, All Inclusive Packages, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Chairs, Furniture, Tables, Wheelchair Access, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s)

Thank you Brooklyn Winery for everything you did to make our wedding day so perfect! From our first visit, we felt right at home and knew we would have to celebrate with you!

The planning process was so easy, and even as someone who works in the event industry, I would not have done anything differently (and I can be quite critical when it comes to events!). I can easily see how any couple who are unfamiliar with wedding and event planning learn from such pros and are walked through everything step-by-step.

The tasting was a blast and it was insane that we were able to taste the entire menu and all of the wines. It also got us even more excited about our big day. Meeting the other couples and sharing ideas was the best part! We have even stayed in touch with some people we met that night.

The service on the day of the wedding was some of the best hospitality I have ever experienced in my life. We like were were guests in the home of a good friend or family member the entire night. So many of our guests said the exact same thing! Glasses were never empty, food was always replenished abundantly, and all of the staff worked with such grace and humor.

Also, I have to mention the food and drinks - the most important thing in the world to us! Everything tasted even better than it did at the tasting?! How did you do that?! Not one guest has failed to mention that the food was one of the highlights of the weekend. I have already had many discussions with friends trying to figure out exactly what your mashed potato, short rib, and Bedford Sour recipes are. As someone who lives for food and loves to host I knew that our food/wine/drinks would have to be the best. Somehow you managed to deliver even better than the best! Also, so many of our guests with (complicated!) food allergies told us that they have never felt more accommodated than they did on our wedding night. Kudos to your chef and kitchen staff. We will be back! xo - Kara & Jill

Profile Picture Kara , 12/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Wheelchair Access, Chairs, Furniture, Tables, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, All Inclusive Packages, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Bartender(s), Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine

Our rehearsal dinner was at The Brooklyn Winery & it was absolutely wonderful! The food was delicious, the space was beautiful, and the staff was friendly. They had candles lit for a nice, warm ambiance. My in-laws really planned a lovely evening - thank you!

Profile Picture M | I , 9/30/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chairs, Furniture, Tables, Bartender(s), Liquor License, Open Bar, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Clean Up, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Set Up

Recently, my husband and I celebrated our wedding reception at Brooklyn Winery. We had an intimate group of 20 of our nearest and dearest and The Atrium offered the most perfect space for us to mingle, have dinner, and dance the night away!

The space is warm, romantic and rustic. The absolute hero is the green wall - just gorgeous!

The events team went above and beyond over the past 10 months to answer every question and ensure every request was executed. They are all about the details!

The menu options are extensive and the food is delicious. For the main course we served lamb AND roast chicken, plus delectable sides of smashed horseradish potatoes and roast veggies. Plus the food for our cocktail hour was bang on and our guests loved the antipasto spread!

It honestly is incredible value for money and a wonderful experience - we honestly had the best night of our lives.

Highly, highly, highly recommend. Everything about the Brooklyn Winery is amazing. Do it.

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Clean Up, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Set Up, Chairs, Furniture, Tables, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Barware, China, Glassware, Wheelchair Access, Bartender(s), Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine

The Brooklyn Winery was everything we wanted in a wedding venue! The building is gorgeous as is and the staff does an incredibly job incorporating the few décor items we had. They have thought of every need and execute the day perfectly! The staff is incredibly accommodating, professional and personable. They made sure all of our guests felt taken care of, not just the bridal party. Marisa in the sales department is wonderful to work with, she is incredibly responsive, answering all of my millions of questions and Jessica our day of coordinator (Yes! They include a day of coordinator!) was the same. She ran the day so seamlessly, with elegance and professionalism. And the food is absolutely outstanding!!! We received so many compliments from guests that it was the best food they've ever had at a wedding!

Photos
Profile Picture lindsay, 8/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We hosted our Rehearsal Dinner at Brooklyn Winery on Thursday, August 10th, and it was nothing short of a dream!! We found this location back in November and immediately knew this was the place for us. The rustic vibe, the intimacy of the venue, the food and wine, and the gorgeous decor is all perfection. The staff and service were just as amazing, if not better, then the food and decor! When initially booking, Jesi was incredibly helpful and thorough in answering all our questions and getting us set up with the event. The weeks leading up to the rehearsal dinner our event coordinators, Stephanie and Emily did a superb job of helping me plan all of the details, from the menu, to the seating chart, to the floral arrangements, and timeline of the event. They were efficient in making sure the AV system worked for our video and speeches we had planned and helped to make sure the night ran smoothly, which it 100% did! Thank you to the events team at Brooklyn Winery for hosting such an amazing night for us! We highly highly recommend this venue and can't wait to go back soon!

Profile Picture Jaclyn , 8/11/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

If you're keeping it local, there is simply no better choice than Brooklyn Winery. We've been to plenty of weddings at the more "blank slate" venues in NYC, but truly don't think you lose any of the creativity or personal touch by going with a more "full service" option at Brooklyn Winery. From the sales team to the event coordinator, everyone is always available to help and listen, and trust me, we are a strongly opinionated couple. The staff handle everything with a smile and in no way does it feel like they are working on as many weddings at once as they probably are. And for the setting itself, it can't be topped. The ceremony/dining space has more of a natural, outdoor feel than you might think and the main room/bar is all the space you need for a dance party up to 150 people (you might not think so, but I promise it is). You don't have to be a wino to get married here (we aren't really), but having 5+ wine selections and craft beer at the bar is pretty awesome. More importantly, the food CAN NOT BE MATCHED. Our wedding was 6 months ago and people are still talking about the fried chicken. And since they use the same staff as the Wine Bar, all the servers are so clearly invested in the space and over the top accommodating. You can really feel the difference. We could go on and on but just trust us, you want to get married here.

P.S. The group tasting is a party in itself.

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Tastings, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, All Inclusive Packages, Chairs, Furniture, Tables, Bartender(s), Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine

I had my bridal shower at Brooklyn Winery this past June. I have been to the winery many times for wine tastings, dinner and other events but this was my first experience attending a personal event. I was amazed at the professionalism and attentiveness of the staff. The staff went out of their way to make sure I had everything I needed, my glass was never empty and that the guests were taken care of. The food was not only delicious but unique. My friends and family raved about it for weeks. I would definitely choose BK Winery for future events based on the excellent experience, food and wine.

Profile Picture Brittany, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

From the second we first toured Brooklyn Winery, we knew it was the place for our venue. It's beautiful, the food is amazing and the vibe is just right -- and, VERY importantly, the team there was by far the most professional we encountered when touring venues. Jessica, Jesi and everyone there made our day so special, and they were calm, lovely and organized the whole time. It's now such a special place for us to visit, and I can't recommend it enough. Book early!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/13/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding was just what we wanted and I have to thank Brooklyn Winery for making it possible! From the staff, to the food, to the ambiance, everything was perfect. Our wedding was two months ago and our guests are still talking about how great the good was!

I would recommend this venue over and over!

Profile Picture nicole, 4/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

There aren't words to describe how amazing our experience was with Brooklyn Winery. We pretty much knew right after getting engaged that it was the location we wanted and I'm so happy we went with our initial instinct! From the very moment we signed the contract they made the process so seamless.

I work in the wedding industry so I was pretty conscious about not wanting to feel overwhelmed or stressed out day of since I've seen the effect that can (understandably) have on my clients. I can honestly say that I did not think of one detail, timing issue or anything else on the day of. It was amazing! From the second we walked in the door everything looked beautiful and went absolutely seamlessly. Every person I have talked to since the wedding has said how good the food was too. My only regret is that we didn't have more time to eat! I can't recommend BK Winery highly enough.

Profile Picture McKenzie, 3/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Chairs, Furniture, Tables, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Tastings, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Set Up, Indoor

My "thank you" email to BK Winery after the event says it all....

"Hi Jess and Jesi,

We wanted to make sure and say THANK YOU for everything you did. From when we first met Jesi (she sold us on BKWinery in under 10 min), your support throughout the whole process, and then your perfect organization in the final stages with Jess, our experience working with you was absolutely fantastic. I work in the client services/account management world and my husband works in hospitality so our bar is pretty high as far as responsiveness, setting expectations, delivery, etc and you freaking nailed it.

Thank you!!"

Profile Picture Bianca, 2/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

People are still telling me how amazing our wedding was, and that's in large part due to BK Winery. From the moment we saw the place we were hooked, and the events team followed through in every way imaginable. First off, BK Winery is seriously gorgeous. And they know how to make it look ridiculously good. All of their staff, from the coordinators to the servers and bartenders are top notch. One of the servers even made sure that I ate and got to enjoy the food. Which is amazing. Amazing. They were great coordinating with vendors, and I could trust them to make the space look exactly how I envisioned it. Jess, our point of contact and day of planner, was great. On the day she was unobtrusive but always there when you needed her. And always with the answer. They were very flexible with the changes we requested, like changing up the seating a bit, and adding bottled cider to the bar. The space may seem small, but it works out perfectly. Even though the dance space isn't huge, it makes it more fun since everyone has to pack in. The only tiny negative is that the space is a little segmented. Dining room is very separate from the dance floor, from the dessert area. But a small price to pay for what is sure to be a stunning wedding.

Profile Picture Claire, 1/21/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Event Planning, Chairs, Indoor

Wow is all I can say. Just getting married on Saturday at the Brooklyn winery I think I am still in shock of how it all turned out. I will start out by saying that from the day I contacted the winery about taking a tour and subsequently reserving my date I was hooked - Jessi toured me around the winery and set up my wedding date and timeline of events and she was AMAZING. She then connected me with Jessica who was my coordinator from that day forward and made every day leading up to my wedding so smooth & was constantly reassuring. The tasting at the winery was nearly as fun as our wedding and such a great experience for an anxious bride to just relax, enjoy and begin to envision what the day would be. In the weeks leading up to our wedding I spoke with Jessica so often and each time I did I felt more and more reassured and confident - she was prompt in her responses, always able to resolve any question or concern and followed up on every detail. Despite having other weddings and events to coordinate, Jessica made it feel as though I was the only one getting married this year :) From beginning to end of our wedding yesterday my dreams came true and I know it is because of the dedication, attention to detail, kindness and passion that not only Jessica has but every staff member at the winery. This unique rustic, chic & romantic venue was the most beautiful space to say I do to my best friend. I wish I could do it all over again and can only say quick call and book your wedding at the Brooklyn Winery!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I held my rehearsal dinner/welcome party at the Brooklyn Winery on 10.6.16. I had originally looked into this venue for my wedding, but they don't hold weddings in October (due to harvesting/making wine), so I was incredibly excited when I was able to hold one of my wedding events here. From my initial inquiry all the way through my event, the team was a pleasure to work with. They were quick to respond and knowledgeable about the winery and my event. They were super accommodating and the staff the night of was excellent! The food was delicious and wine was amazing. Guests are still raving about how great everything was. When I walked in, servers were passing trays of champagne, which I did not know was going to happen, and that was a pleasant surprise. All in all, we had a fantastic evening.

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/7/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Liquor License, Open Bar, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Chairs, Tables, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), All Inclusive Packages, Clean Up, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Indoor

Emily, Jessica, Rachel and the whole BK winery crew are hands down amazing. Every change in plans no matter how last minute was handled. They are so flexible, so personable, and so accommodating from the very first email I sent inquiring about having our wedding there. The space is gorgeous, the food delicious, and they handled set up wonderfully. We literally just had things dropped off and they took care of it and made it all look perfect (I'm not a crafter or a decorator so this was HUGE in my book). We had a small 65person ceremony and reception at the winery. Emily was our coordinator the day of and has an awesome ability to anticipate peoples needs before they even know they need them. A sign of a true pro. The staff the day of the wedding was so helpful, sweet, & fun. There was nothing I would do differently. Love this place!

Profile Picture Shannon, 10/2/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Event Planning, Indoor

We could not have found a venue more perfect or more "us" than Brooklyn Winery. From the start, we knew that the venue we chose had to be inviting, unique, beautiful...and the food had to be amazing. BK Winery ticked ALL of these boxes for us. and more. Emily, our event manager, was very responsive and accommodating to our admittedly numerous questions/requests and everyone on staff kept the night running smoothly. Our friends and family have not stopped raving about the food and the wine since the wedding...something myself and the hubs would not have experienced at all given how busy we were talking and mingling throughout the night if the wonderful staff had not packed up an entire wedding dinner for two (including wedding cake!) for us to enjoy later.

There are no words to express how amazing our experience was and how beautiful the night turned out. Honestly, choosing BK Winery was one of the best and easiest decisions we ever made for the wedding.

Profile Picture Lorraine, 8/26/16, 14 Reviews
Services Used: Chairs, Outside Cake, Indoor

What can we say? From start to finish our experience with Brooklyn Winery and their team was fantastic! We had our initial meeting with Rachel who explained how everything would work and showed us how they would transform the space during the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. We immediately felt we would be in good hands on our wedding day and Brooklyn Winery did not disappoint. Not only is the venue gorgeous but the entire staff is top notch. Our coordinator Jessica did an amazing job. She was helpful, responsive, and the consummate professional. Our wedding day was just perfect. All of our guests raved about how beautiful the venue was and how delicious the food tasted. Brooklyn Winery knows weddings. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Profile Picture Sabrina, 7/16/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I am not sure where to start with my glowing review of BK winery - but headline - if you are looking for somewhere fabulous to have your wedding that is a little different then you ABSOLUTELY should have your wedding at BK winery!
From our initial meeting with Rachel all the way to the follow up after they took care of everything. Rachel was great up front with the details of the wedding and responsiveness to our questions. And then Emily was fantastic with the details in the run up to the big day. Always responsive and always with helpful answers and suggestions. She also handled a situation
The venue was so great - the food is amazing, of course the wine is great and the whole lay out / set up was brilliant. The staff were all fantastic on the day - and even were up dancing by the end of the evening . They also remembered everyones drink orders and kept them flowing! My only advice is the time goes quick so I would definitely invest in extending by an hour if your budget allows.
BK winery makes you feel special - they have lots of weddings clearly but we were never made to feel like one in a long list - we were made to feel unique.
Thanks again - can I get a re do??

Profile Picture deborah, 7/9/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Chairs, Indoor, Event Planning

Brooklyn Winery already has so many glowing reviews, so I don't feel the need to add another, but I'm writing anyways because they were THAT great. I cannot agree more with all the reviews here. Based on the reviews at weddingwire AND the reputation that they have amongst the wedding vendor community (all the vendors that we interviewed spoke very highly of Brooklyn Winery. They all love this place and the staff here), I already had high expectations, but they way way way exceeded that expectation. They were such happy people and you really can't have better people to work with for your wedding. There were some embarrassing/unexpected moments on our wedding day, and Emily was just so amazing at handling all that. They were beyond amazing, and I just cannot find good enough words for them. Beautiful ambience and professional AND happy staff that works really hard to accommodate your needs. What more can you ask for? Seriously.

Profile Picture Christine, 6/5/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

What can we we even say about the Brooklyn Winery? Perfect from start to finish. Our wedding was truly the best day of our lives and the amazing team at the Brooklyn Winery made it possible! Emily, our event manager, was incredible - communicative, professional, organized, and cool under pressure. Our entire day went off without a hitch. I swear if there was a hint something could go wrong, I'd turn around and Emily or someone from the team was there taking care of it. (e.g., My dad forgot the card box and my mom was none too pleased - Emily heard him say he forgot it from 15 ft. away and I turned around and she was bringing an extra out they had at the venue). Besides the phenomenal team, the space itself is stunning - a unique, rustic space in the middle of Williamsburg. It was perfect for out 125 person wedding. And the FOOD. Almost every single guest approached us to tell us it was the most amazing food they had at a wedding EVER. The fried chicken could not be beat. Not to mention the delicious wine... perfect all around.

Long long story short: cannot go wrong with this place. The space, the food, and the team are the best.

Profile Picture Sara, 5/27/16, 7 Reviews