Brooklyn Focus Photography Reviews

Brooklyn Focus Photography 6
Brooklyn Focus Photography 7

Jordyn · Getting married on 12/19/2020

So much fun!

My fiancé and I won a photo shoot with our venue and Irene was our photographer. We had so much fun working with her and she made us feel so comfortable. Our photos came out beautifully!

Sent on 05/14/2019
    Brooklyn Focus Photography 8
    Brooklyn Focus Photography 9
    Brooklyn Focus Photography 10
    Brooklyn Focus Photography 11

Brooklyn Focus Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jordyn! You two are so much fun to work with. You guys made it so easy to capture your love story as it was clear in every glance and smile you shared. Thank you so much for your kind words!

Jas Philon · Married on 09/08/2019

Engagement photos

I really enjoyed our session with Mrs. Irene. She has such a genuine and warm personality. We would refer anyone to her because she is great!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Brooklyn Focus Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jasmine! I’m so happy you guys found me. Your engagement session really helped me create new images and I love how it all came together. Your laughter and the joy you two had together during the session was infectious and I had so much fun. Thank you so much for your sweet words!

Candace Brown · Married on 07/26/2019

Everything I hoped for and more!

Irene was super friendly and was really responsive from day one to making my wedding feel effortless. She was so professional herding my huge bridal party which wasn't easy but she managed to get everyone on the same page so we could move into our places for the perfect photos. When I got my package back I was awestruck with the quality and all the sweet moments she captured that I didn't even remember were there. I will recommend her to anyone in a hundred mile radius to book her for any event that you want the memories to last a lifetime. I couldn't be happier with her work and I will be calling her again.

Sent on 10/12/2019

Brooklyn Focus Photography's reply:

It was truly an honor to photograph your wedding day. There was so much love surrounding you both it was easy to capture so many beautiful moments. Thank you a million times for your kind words and for trusting me with such an important day.

Ravan Rivera · Married on 06/22/2019

Excellent!

Our experience was amazing working with Irene, she did a great job at keeping everything calm and organized. She captured many beautiful moments and we’re so happy with the photos. Her and the team are very professional and responsible. Irene did so good at communicating with us about anything we needed and she’s so sweet and would highly recommend her. She’s also very detail oriented so every important moment was captured! We’re so happy with the photos the style of them.

Sent on 07/15/2019

Brooklyn Focus Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Ravan! You and Diego are such a sweet couple and your wedding was simply beautiful. It was my pleasure to be apart of the day you married your best friend and became one!

Allison Coogan · Married on 03/10/2019

Amazing photographer

Irene’s team got every detail perfect . They exceeded our expectations and we could not have asked for a better experience .

Sent on 05/07/2019

Brooklyn Focus Photography's reply:

Thank you very much Ally!! Photographing your wedding was such a joy. Thank you for trusting in me and my team to help capture your wedding in a way you will never forget. I wish you two a long happy life together!

Erika Hoffman · Married on 09/22/2018

The best photographer

Irene with Brooklyn focus photography did a trash the dress shoot with my husband and I. As a couple whose done anniversary pictures every year and has a ton of photographer friends so always doing pictures with them I’ve never had so much fun or been so relaxed on a photo shoot as we were with this one. Irene before the shoot was so so great with communication and helping out with EVERYTHING, she was fantastic the day of with organizing everything and the timeline, even when we got there and it was raining she made it work so we soaked up every moment we had with her and the camera. My husband dreaded this shoot, he thought it was going to be dumb and he was only doing it because I begged him to do it but he ended up having more fun with it than even I did. Hahaha and then it came to getting the pictures and oh my goodness they were great! 100% would do another photo shoot with Irene and would definitely recommend her to someone else!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Brooklyn Focus Photography's reply:

I am so thrilled that you two had such a great time. It was such a fun experience! It's so important to me that my clients feel comfortable and really just enjoy the moment and have fun. I want you to just concentrate on each other and the images that result will be the true you and your love story. It was my pleasure and joy. Thank you for your kind words!

Shy · Married on 06/10/2018

We had wedding pictures done and she’s very dedicated to go the extra mile you didn’t know was there. Our pictures turned out nice! I would definitely use her again in the future, she really listens to what you want and makes the photo shoot fun.

Sent on 07/14/2018

Brooklyn Focus Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words appreciate so much that you have supported me and my work. I'm also very happy you enjoyed working with me. I had such an amazing time photographing you two!

Sheyenne · Married on 05/12/2018

Irene is such a joy to work with! She’s professional, knows what she’s doing, and the quality of photos is ON POINT!

Sent on 07/16/2018
    Brooklyn Focus Photography 12
    Brooklyn Focus Photography 13
    Brooklyn Focus Photography 14

Brooklyn Focus Photography's reply:

You are so sweet! Thank you so much! It's a wonderful feeling to know that the people you work with completely trust you, so I'm very happy you trusted me!

Laura · event on 03/03/2018

She suggested the place to take our family photos and it was amazing. She did an awesome job. We loved the photos. She had tons of ideas, and she is super sweet.

Sent on 07/17/2018

Brooklyn Focus Photography's reply:

I'm so happy you loved our location suggestion. It was a joy to photograph you all and I also loved how the photos turned out. You are the sweetest!