Brooklake Country Club Reviews

Brooklake Country Club 5
  • Debra

Debra Crosby · Getting married on 07/05/2020

My daughter's amazing wedding

Not only is Brooklake Country Club beautiful, the staff was incredible. From start to finish they were friendly, attentive and extremely helpful. The food was amazing and never ending. This was beyond what we expected and i highly recommend having a wedding here.

Sent on 05/29/2019

Nicole · Married on 09/07/2019

Couldn't have been better

Brooklake was absolutely perfect! When I was looking for a venue the person I spoke with was a huge decision maker and Peter was the reason I booked. He made everything easy and carefree. He was quick to respond, flexible and answered all of my questions. I didn't think all of the staff could be that amazing until my wedding day. About halfway through the cocktail hour I had an entire glass of red wine spilt on me. Edith (my bridal attendant) rushed me downstairs before I even had a minute to process what was happening and started to try everything to get the stain out. She scrubbed and scrubbed and helped change the bustle to ensure it was virtually unseen for the rest of the night. While in the room a bunch of staff members came down to see if I needed anything even the chef! They were so amazing and even in that moment I felt so calm.

I would highly recommend Brooklake to anyone. My guests cannot stop raving about the food and everyone was so happy! It was truly the wedding of my dreams.

Sent on 09/09/2019

Brooklake Country Club's reply:

Nicole, thank you so much for your sweet comments, we are all so happy your day was the day of your dreams. Congratulations from all of us here at Brooklake
    Carol,
    Assistant to Peter
  • Faith

Faith Westdyk · Married on 08/23/2019

Special Wedding Experience

Great experience with Peter, Carol and the entire BCC staff! From start to finish we felt comfortable and excited about our wedding reception at Brooklake CC. Peter and the staff know how to accommodate and provide a special wedding experience, for us and our guests. The food is outstanding and service is above par! The indoor/ outdoor space is perfect for photos and cocktail hour, do not hesitate in booking BCC!!

Sent on 09/07/2019

Brooklake Country Club's reply:

Thank you so much Faith, you were so much fun to work with, Congratulations and have a wonderful time ahead!!
    Carol at Brooklake

Cathy · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing venue and team!

Finding a venue was a bit of a stressful process, but when we met with Peter and saw Brooklake for the first time, we knew that we had found the spot for our wedding. The venue and outdoor surroundings were just beautiful, and this was even before they started on the renovations, which turned out amazing! We appreciated that even the drive to the venue was along lovely quiet suburban roads. Peter was just wonderful to work with – he’s warm, honest, and made us feel at ease throughout the whole process. We were struggling to find a way to accommodate the food preferences for our wedding, as we wanted to serve an Indian vegetarian-friendly dinner to half the guests and a plated dinner to the other half. Peter was very flexible and open to having the dinner partially catered by an outside vendor – this was the only venue that was willing to work with us in this way! We received so many compliments from our guests on the venue and food, and the entire Brooklake team was so professional and organized the day of. We had the perfect day and cannot recommend Brooklake enough for making it all possible.

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie Blasch · Married on 07/27/2019

Beyond amazing wedding venue

Peter was amazing to work with. His attention to detail made our night wonderful. He was responsive, flexible, and always willing to go above and beyond for us. Our guests were so impressed by the beautiful Brooklake grounds and it made for great pictures. We loved that we were able to have half our cocktail hour inside and half outside. It gave more space for guests to mingle. We were lucky we had a great July night. The matre'd and bridal attendant were awesome - and always made sure everything was going as planned, that we were eating and that we had a drink in hand to enjoy the night, as well. Peter was even at our event and checked in to make sure everything was going how we liked and to see if we needed any changes. You often do not see the person who you spent time planning your wedding with from the venue at the event - this was important! Brooklake blew us away and we will forever have such such a wonderful memory of our wedding due to their attention to detail. Thank you again Peter & the Brooklake Staff!

Sent on 08/11/2019

Mike Firestone · Married on 07/03/2019

Brooklake CC and Peter Were More Than Amazing

My wife and I had a hard time finding a venue for a wedding that we wanted in July. We thought we had found the one, but things did not work out and we had to start the search all over again. A friend recommended Brooklake CC and we fell in love at first sight and we knew this was the venue for us. I can't say enough about how well Peter treated us from our first interaction to our wedding day. He was there to answer any question we had. He worked with us to make the best wedding possible on our budget. The staff was amazing on our wedding day as well. They were there to help make our family as comfortable as possible throughout the day. We received so many compliments from guest about how great the food, service, and entire venue was. Book the Brooklake for your events. You will not regret it.

Sent on 08/05/2019

Brooklake Country Club's reply:

Kanika and Michael, Thank you so much for your kind words, we are so appreciative and so very happy that we were able to give you both the wedding of your dreams!! Best of luck to you both!!
  • Dana

Dana · Married on 06/28/2019

Best Day of Our Lives!

We had our June wedding at Brooklake Country Club and could have not been more pleased with how seamless the day turned out from start to finish. Peter is an absolute master of his craft and his team ensured that our entire bridal party and all of our guests were taken care of from morning preparations until clean up. The perfect combination of a newly renovated venue and a gorgeously landscaped outdoor setting gave our guests and ourselves a picture perfect day. The food was plentiful and delicious, the staff was attentive and friendly, and our day was perfect in every way thanks to the efforts put forward by Peter and his team at Brooklake. I HIGHLY recommend this venue for any special event that you are planning to be effortless and memorable, as it won't disappoint! Thanks again!

Sent on 08/17/2019
  • nchr

Neha · Married on 06/08/2019

Highly recommend!

We had our wedding at Brooklake a few weeks ago. From the first time we visited and met Peter (who is truly a gem), we felt confident that we, and our guests, were in good hands. It's a beautiful venue, but beyond that, the impeccable service really elevates it to something special. No detail is left unattended. We used an outside caterer, as we were having a traditional Indian wedding, but did get a few cocktail hour and dessert items through Brooklake, and those were delicious. Edith, our attendant, was a superhero and a calming presence for me. Many guests have raved to us in the weeks since about our wedding, and it truly was thanks to the efforts of Peter, Edith, Bea (our parents' attendant), Maury (the maitre'd), and the rest of the staff at Brooklake that we had such a memorable and wonderful day.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Kelly · Married on 11/24/2018

The Wedding of Our Dreams

Brooklake Country Club was the first venue we visited. We were overwhelmed from the second we walked in the door, not just by the decor, but by the people! Everyone, at every stage of the wedding process, was friendly, accommodating and easy to work with. We knew from the very beginning that everyone at Brooklake would work their hardest to give us the wedding of our dreams.
    That is exactly what they did.
    Our bridal attendant, Edith, was a superhero! She stayed with us every second. From the early morning preparations through the end of the night, Edith made sure that we had anything we could want.
    Bea, our parents' attendant, was beyond accommodating and took care of both sets of parents throughout the entire reception.
    Peter Mitsaelides, the director of catering, took care of every detail of the night with precision. Our guests could not say enough about how wonderful every part of the reception was- from the decor, to the food, to the staff---everything was phenomenal!

Sent on 01/30/2019

Kishore Vekaria · Married on 10/28/2018

Great value and management

Peter was great manager. Peter was great

Sent on 11/18/2018

Alanna · Married on 09/29/2018

Exceptional Venue All Around

From the planning process all the way through to our wedding night, Peter and his staff at Brooklake were nothing short of exceptional. The venue is top notch – from outdoor space, beautiful scenery for photos, to wonderful acoustics…was everything we could have hoped for. The cocktail hour offered a bunch of unique and delicious stations, and the menu for the actual wedding was way more extensive than the usual steak or fish you see at weddings. I can’t recommend Brooklake enough, and thanks again Peter and staff for hosting an evening we’ll never forget.

Sent on 10/25/2018
  • Vaso

Vaso · Married on 08/19/2018

The BEST!!! Everything was AMAZING! The staff really took care of us and our guests, and the venue was there for us from beginning to end. I highly recommend Brooklake Country Club. Fantastic service, support, staff, flexibility, etc.!

Sent on 09/02/2018
    Brooklake Country Club 6
    Brooklake Country Club 7
    Brooklake Country Club 8
    Brooklake Country Club 9
    Brooklake Country Club 10

Melissa · Married on 08/10/2018

I highly recommend Brooklake Country Club for any bride looking for a beautiful indoor and outdoor wedding venue. The venue is breathtaking and is so beautiful. They work on every detail to make every room perfect. Peter was such a pleasure to work with. He was always available to answer my questions and often answered them before I could even ask. We asked for a few special elements and they covered everyone. The entire staff the night of my wedding were absolutely amazing. My bridal attendant Edith was by my side all night. She covered all of my needs as well as the needs of my girls. The other staff made sure my parents every need was clearly addressed down to bringing my dad a plate of shrimp just for him. Many of our guest commented on how great the staff was.

Sent on 08/23/2018

Madison · Married on 07/28/2018

I honestly don't know where to start. Peter is like an actual dream come true. His professionalism and attention to detail had me sold after one tour. I went there thinking there was no way I was having my wedding there and walked out telling my mom "this is the place." From day one, Peter was very easily reachable, open to all my changes, kind, giving, helpful, everything! Every time he saw me, it was like I was family to him. I chose to not only have my wedding at Brooklake, but my bridal shower as well! Come the day of the wedding, Peter, Edith, the Maitre d', and the whole staff were spectacular. They took care of literally everything and made me and my whole family feel so special and tended to. I honestly cannot imagine having had my wedding anywhere else. Edith was by my side all day long with water, my lip gloss, holding my bouquet and veil, everything. Shew as AMAZING! Thank you so much, from my entire family!!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Vin Distasio · Married on 06/30/2018

A dream come true!

I cannot stress enough how spectacular our experience with Brooklake Country Club was. Even in the midst of a 98-degree day, our outdoor ceremony and everything that followed was absolutely perfect. The venue is admittedly not cheap, but we got more than enough bang for our buck. The scenic backdrop was wonderful for pictures, the gazebo and patio area comfortably fit all of our guests who opted to sit outside for the ceremony, and people still rave to me about how much they enjoyed the food. The reception hall was spacious and beautifully decorated, the bars were fully stocked and well operated, and every detail was in perfect order from the moment you walked in the front door. The catering director, Peter, was a dream to work with - he promised us the world and, to my surprise, he completely delivered. We had personalized decorations, signature cocktails, special requests for the bar to stock, specific seating arrangements, custom music for the ceremony, a need for gluten-free food options, special requests for lighting, and much more, and not once did we have to worry that things wouldn't be exactly to our liking. Peter was always available for spur of the moment questions and concerns, and his calm demeanor and sense of humor was reassuring during the stressful wedding planning process. I also want to add a special thank you to the bridal attendant Edith, who made sure the bride stayed cool, calm, and collected all throughout the hot and hectic day. Everyone at Brooklake was a consummate professional - our wedding went off without a hitch, and they deserve a ton of credit for that. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/13/2019
  • F

Felicia · Married on 06/23/2018

Peter and Brooklake Country Club was exceptional! They did everything possible to make my dream wedding come true! The staff was phenomenal, the service and food was an incredible. I highly recommend Brooklake Country Club for making your dream wedding come true.

Sent on 06/28/2018

Christine · Married on 06/15/2018

We had my daughter's wedding there 6/15/18. From start to finish, Peter and his team made it a truly memorable and enjoyable day. Food, drink, and service were top notch! Every need was anticipated and met and made it a very stress free day!! You cannot go wrong in choosing this beautiful venue

Sent on 06/30/2018

Chandni · Married on 10/28/2017

The greatest wedding venue spot my husband and I could have ever dreamed of. From day 1, Peter was always fully attentive, no matter how silly the question. Carol, his assistant, was also a fabulous resource when I had any questions. If you are looking for a classy & picturesque venue, look no further. Brooklake is BEAUTIFUL and we had the greatest wedding ever!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Danielle · Married on 09/30/2017

Brooklake Country Club was amazing - from starting out on or venue search all the way through the wedding day, it was so easy! Peter is very kind and understanding and provided me with the utmost confidence that he would execute the day to perfection. The food was super tasty, the space was perfect for our 165 guests, and the patio for our ceremony was spectacular. Our guests had nothing bad to report and couldn't have had a better time.
    After nearly a year of planning and emailing and meeting with Peter at Brooklake Country Club, its sad to have our relationship and conversations come to an end.

Sent on 10/16/2017
  • summerbride17

Kelly · Married on 08/05/2017

I grew up in Florham Park but never truly appreciated this little gem in my hometown. Brooklake was the ONLY venue we visited, and we knew after meeting with Peter that we had to get married there and no where else! It is an absolutely stunning venue, a perfect setting for photos, and has incredible service. Plus -- do not even get me started on the FOOD! My husband is from Illinois, so we had a lot of out-of-staters attend. They were not familiar with the Jersey wedding tradition of lavish cocktail hours, and they were flabbergasted that the cocktail hour food was not even the main course! All of our guests were incredibly impressed with everything about Brooklake. Peter, Carol, and the rest of the BCC team made our wedding more than we could have ever imagined it to be. They were very accommodating the year of our engagement, answering any and all questions we had and meeting with us when my husband's parents were in town. We absolutely cannot recommend BCC enough!

Sent on 10/21/2017

Maria · Married on 07/29/2017

This venue deserves more than five stars for each category. It has every single thing one would want for their wedding- a beautiful view, outstanding service, delicious food, beyond efficient staff, and much much more. It was an overall truly unforgettable experience from start to finish. Peter is the absolute BEST when it comes to planning and preparing for the big day. It truly is a special and magnificent place and I could probably write three more pragraphs about it. I would not change a single thing about my wedding day except that I wish I could do it again!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Nicole · Married on 07/21/2017

We got married at Brooklake Country Club on July 21, 2017 and it was an absolute DREAM! From the outstanding views, to the delicious food, and exceptional staff... it just doesn't get better than this! Peter truly made our dream wedding come to life! He is not only an expert at what he does, but is also personally invested in making you the happiest bride! I would give this venue 100 stars and recommend it over and over and over again!!!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Kathy · Married on 07/08/2017

My son had his wedding there this weekend and it was spectacular! Peter and is staff are phenomenal. The food, service and ambiance were all amazing. Our guests said it was the best wedding they have ever attended.

Sent on 07/12/2017

Andrew · Married on 07/03/2017

Peter, Maury, Bea and Jackie made the day smooth and successful. They know their business and do it well. Any item, weather or guest related, was handled with ease. Words don't do it justice, they were simply fantastic end to end. You'll never regret going there.

Sent on 07/06/2017