Brooklake Country Club Reviews

Brooklake Country Club 4
Brooklake Country Club 5

Kishore Vekaria · Married on 10/28/2018

Great value and management

Peter was great manager. Peter was great

Alanna · Married on 09/29/2018

Exceptional Venue All Around

From the planning process all the way through to our wedding night, Peter and his staff at Brooklake were nothing short of exceptional. The venue is top notch – from outdoor space, beautiful scenery for photos, to wonderful acoustics…was everything we could have hoped for. The cocktail hour offered a bunch of unique and delicious stations, and the menu for the actual wedding was way more extensive than the usual steak or fish you see at weddings. I can’t recommend Brooklake enough, and thanks again Peter and staff for hosting an evening we’ll never forget.

• Vaso

Vaso · Married on 08/19/2018

The BEST!!! Everything was AMAZING! The staff really took care of us and our guests, and the venue was there for us from beginning to end. I highly recommend Brooklake Country Club. Fantastic service, support, staff, flexibility, etc.!

Brooklake Country Club 6
    Brooklake Country Club 7
    Brooklake Country Club 8
    Brooklake Country Club 9
    Brooklake Country Club 10

Melissa · Married on 08/10/2018

I highly recommend Brooklake Country Club for any bride looking for a beautiful indoor and outdoor wedding venue. The venue is breathtaking and is so beautiful. They work on every detail to make every room perfect. Peter was such a pleasure to work with. He was always available to answer my questions and often answered them before I could even ask. We asked for a few special elements and they covered everyone. The entire staff the night of my wedding were absolutely amazing. My bridal attendant Edith was by my side all night. She covered all of my needs as well as the needs of my girls. The other staff made sure my parents every need was clearly addressed down to bringing my dad a plate of shrimp just for him. Many of our guest commented on how great the staff was.

Madison · Married on 07/28/2018

I honestly don't know where to start. Peter is like an actual dream come true. His professionalism and attention to detail had me sold after one tour. I went there thinking there was no way I was having my wedding there and walked out telling my mom "this is the place." From day one, Peter was very easily reachable, open to all my changes, kind, giving, helpful, everything! Every time he saw me, it was like I was family to him. I chose to not only have my wedding at Brooklake, but my bridal shower as well! Come the day of the wedding, Peter, Edith, the Maitre d', and the whole staff were spectacular. They took care of literally everything and made me and my whole family feel so special and tended to. I honestly cannot imagine having had my wedding anywhere else. Edith was by my side all day long with water, my lip gloss, holding my bouquet and veil, everything. Shew as AMAZING! Thank you so much, from my entire family!!

• F

Felicia · Married on 06/23/2018

Peter and Brooklake Country Club was exceptional! They did everything possible to make my dream wedding come true! The staff was phenomenal, the service and food was an incredible. I highly recommend Brooklake Country Club for making your dream wedding come true.

Christine · Married on 06/15/2018

We had my daughter's wedding there 6/15/18. From start to finish, Peter and his team made it a truly memorable and enjoyable day. Food, drink, and service were top notch! Every need was anticipated and met and made it a very stress free day!! You cannot go wrong in choosing this beautiful venue

Chandni · Married on 10/28/2017

The greatest wedding venue spot my husband and I could have ever dreamed of. From day 1, Peter was always fully attentive, no matter how silly the question. Carol, his assistant, was also a fabulous resource when I had any questions. If you are looking for a classy & picturesque venue, look no further. Brooklake is BEAUTIFUL and we had the greatest wedding ever!

Danielle · Married on 09/30/2017

Brooklake Country Club was amazing - from starting out on or venue search all the way through the wedding day, it was so easy! Peter is very kind and understanding and provided me with the utmost confidence that he would execute the day to perfection. The food was super tasty, the space was perfect for our 165 guests, and the patio for our ceremony was spectacular. Our guests had nothing bad to report and couldn't have had a better time.
    After nearly a year of planning and emailing and meeting with Peter at Brooklake Country Club, its sad to have our relationship and conversations come to an end.

• summerbride17

Kelly · Married on 08/05/2017

I grew up in Florham Park but never truly appreciated this little gem in my hometown. Brooklake was the ONLY venue we visited, and we knew after meeting with Peter that we had to get married there and no where else! It is an absolutely stunning venue, a perfect setting for photos, and has incredible service. Plus -- do not even get me started on the FOOD! My husband is from Illinois, so we had a lot of out-of-staters attend. They were not familiar with the Jersey wedding tradition of lavish cocktail hours, and they were flabbergasted that the cocktail hour food was not even the main course! All of our guests were incredibly impressed with everything about Brooklake. Peter, Carol, and the rest of the BCC team made our wedding more than we could have ever imagined it to be. They were very accommodating the year of our engagement, answering any and all questions we had and meeting with us when my husband's parents were in town. We absolutely cannot recommend BCC enough!

Maria · Married on 07/29/2017

This venue deserves more than five stars for each category. It has every single thing one would want for their wedding- a beautiful view, outstanding service, delicious food, beyond efficient staff, and much much more. It was an overall truly unforgettable experience from start to finish. Peter is the absolute BEST when it comes to planning and preparing for the big day. It truly is a special and magnificent place and I could probably write three more pragraphs about it. I would not change a single thing about my wedding day except that I wish I could do it again!

Nicole · Married on 07/21/2017

We got married at Brooklake Country Club on July 21, 2017 and it was an absolute DREAM! From the outstanding views, to the delicious food, and exceptional staff... it just doesn't get better than this! Peter truly made our dream wedding come to life! He is not only an expert at what he does, but is also personally invested in making you the happiest bride! I would give this venue 100 stars and recommend it over and over and over again!!!

Kathy · Married on 07/08/2017

My son had his wedding there this weekend and it was spectacular! Peter and is staff are phenomenal. The food, service and ambiance were all amazing. Our guests said it was the best wedding they have ever attended.

Andrew · Married on 07/03/2017

Peter, Maury, Bea and Jackie made the day smooth and successful. They know their business and do it well. Any item, weather or guest related, was handled with ease. Words don't do it justice, they were simply fantastic end to end. You'll never regret going there.

S.P. · Married on 06/24/2017

We had a wedding reception of about 300 and it was worth every penny. The view is unparalleled, the staff is impeccable in their service, and we would love to do another event here. Each guest was attended to and left feeling as though it was truly a magical night. I opted not to have a wedding planner; this staff helped me execute my vision perfectly. They work hard, are very kind, and leave you feeling so grateful for their service.

Stephanie · Married on 05/06/2017

Looking for a venue for a small wedding for a Saturday in New Jersey is very challenging. We found our options to be so limited and were beginning to feel discouraged. That soon changed after I called Brooklake Country Club to find out if there was a minimum guest requirement and I was told that in addition to their ballroom, they had their Waterfords room that was open to the public for events the first weekend of every month. We scheduled an appointment and it was love at first sight all over again. The grounds and building are so beautiful and well-kept and the staff is amazing. Its actually hard for me to put into words how incredibly happy I was to have my wedding here, but I can tell you that from beginning to end, I had the best experience and even with a small wedding (70 guests) I was given as much attention and appreciation as if I were hosting a 250+ person wedding that so many of these other venues wanted from me.
    In many of these reviews you’ll find the name Peter mentioned and I must say that none of these reviews, not even my own, will be able to truly describe how wonderful this man is. He is so knowledgeable, patient, kind and clearly loves what he does. He helped us plan our reception exactly as we had hoped it to be and he and his team executed flawlessly. He was responsive and honest and made us feel so important even when we knew he was busy. You can put every ounce of trust you have into Peter, he will create your dream wedding. Nelly was our bridal attendant and Natasha our captain, and from beginning to end they were incredible. It’s obvious that each employee takes service very seriously.
    The food and drinks were incredible. We expected no less, but after our tasting we could not wait for the wedding day. Every bite from cocktail hour to dinner was delicious and there was more than enough for everyone, no matter their food preference. Every guest raved about the food and no one left hungry.

Sara · Married on 12/31/2016

My sister and her husband were married at Brooklake 6 months before us, so we had an idea of how our wedding would be. After seeing how great Brooklake was during her wedding, we knew we wouldn't be disappointed. Six months later, we were blown away at how everything went off without a hitch. From removing items in the lobby to changing the layout of the cocktail hour room and everything in between, Peter and his staff were amazing. We met with Peter 2 or 3 times before the big day, and trust me when I say, you will never find another event manager who is more organized than Peter. If you tell him something the first time you meet, he will remember it on your wedding day. We loved working with him and his staff and are looking forward to the next event we attend at Brooklake.

Suzanne · Married on 07/23/2016

We had our wedding reception at Brooklake this past July and could not have even imagined a better event. From our very first meeting, Peter was accessible and helpful as we agreed a date between the venue and church. From there he was incredibly organized and detail oriented, providing us with all the information we needed and keeping us on schedule. He always answered all our questions and offered suggestions as we completed our planning. We always felt like we were the only couple working with Brooklake. Hearing from other brides dealing with other venues, I am so appreciative of the experience we had with Peter! Closer to the wedding, he helped us craft the cocktail hour and reception menus and schedules exactly as we wanted them, offering suggestions that were spot on.

When it came to the actual day, the staff at Brooklake executed perfectly! The room was decorated beautifully and they had displayed our items we had brought exactly as we had discussed. The vendors (cake, DJ, florist, photographer) had no issues setting up on time. The service we received was impeccable -- both from Bea our attendant, and also from the rest of the staff for all of our guests. Bea made sure my husband and I were well taken care of and brought everything we needed - food, drinks, and she even gave us cake to-go so we could enjoy it later on! We still have guests raving about our wedding months later - from the cocktail hour, to the food, to the view, to the fact that the bartender already had their drink ready as they approached.

It’s easy to think that your wedding was the best, but it’s really special when people go out of their way to tell you yours was the best wedding they had ever been to. Peter and his team created a truly magical evening for us and our guests, and I don’t think anyone will ever forget it! Now we are just hoping to one day have the privilege to attend another Brooklake wedding as guests!

jessica · Married on 07/03/2016

My husband and I got married at Brooklake Country Club last July 2016. We had such a wonderful experience working with Peter and Carol . As soon as we saw Brooklake in person we knew it was a top notch venue. They were professional, willing to work within our budget and menu, responsive and realized how great the service would be for our wedding day. We made multiple appointments with Peter and every time he was more than willing to meet with us and go over any questions we had. Carol was the most amazing woman to work with and made my life planning the wedding so much easier. Any time I had questions she would get back to me that day and knew the answers to everything! Every person that works at Brooklake takes ownership of the venue and makes sure its in mint condition. The staff was always so helpful and willing to show us around. Having our wedding at a venue like Brooklake made the ease of planning that much easier, as I knew they would take care of us on our wedding day. Our guests are still talking about the beautiful views, amazing cocktail hour options, and the overall service at our wedding. We were so happy that Peter was there for us on our wedding day along with his amazing staff, Bea who was my bridal attendant and was an absolute pleasure to with. I could go on and on about how wonderful our experience was for our wedding. I 100% recommend visiting and hopefully booking at Brooklake Country Club.

Jennifer · Married on 07/02/2016

Their dreams came true on a breezy, sunny Saturday afternoon in July. The morning of the big day, the wedding party was treated to breakfast in the tastefully decorated bridal and groom suites. As guests arrived, they convened in the elegant, spacious lobby, and were then escorted to a romantic outdoor terrace overlooking gorgeous grounds, where my son and daughter-in-law exchanged their vows. Then the party started! Tables were set inside and on the terrace for cocktail hour. Beverage service was superb. The cuisine was unbelievable! Passed hors d’oeuvres, food stations, and a beautifully presented buffet were a sight for the eyes as well as a treat to the palate. Guests oohed and aahed as they were brought into the ballroom for the sit-down meal. The lighting, the dance floor, the beautifully set tables, the friendly professional staff – all this plus floor-to-ceiling windows revealing breathtaking views of the golf course and tranquil ponds with fountains. The staff treated the newlyweds like king and queen! The day was magical for the wedding party and all who attended. Everything fell into place. Guests commented that it was one of the best, if not THE best, wedding they had ever attended. The service was beyond exceptional. Thank you too dear chefs, groundskeepers, and all those behind the scenes who make Brooklake Country Club so special. Yours is a tough act to follow.

Jessica · Married on 10/31/2015

Our wedding was perfect in every way. Peter and his staff were professional and very easy to work with. Everything was even better than I expected it, and all of our guests were raving about the food, ambiance, and service. I am so happy we chose to have our wedding at Brooklake; it was absolutely beautiful!

Colleen · Married on 10/30/2015

AMAZING VENUE. Love all the staff that the made our October 2015 wedding so incredible. We got tons of compliments from every piece of service they offered throughout the night. My bridal attendant was FANTASTIC--I could not have asked for anything more. Stanley (who I primarily worked with), Peter, and Carol were all so incredibly nice. They absolutely know what they are doing and make you feel like a princess! Always responsive, love that there is only one wedding going on at a time. Really respectful when it comes to touring the venue and doing taste testing (as a future bride, they were sure not to have you there when there was a wedding going one--which is awesome when its your turn to be the bride). Beautiful venue, great place to take your pictures. Cannot give them enough compliments for making our wedding so special! Thank you!

Allie · Married on 10/24/2015

My husband and I had our reception at the Brooklake on 10/24/15. I know many people must say this but it truly was the best day of our lives and I believe it had ALOT to do with the Brooklake and it's staff, especially Peter. Peter was the most caring and reliable person from the day we met him and that did not change after he received our deposit. He was there every step of the way to answer questions and put me at ease and run through the events and how things would work. Anything I had an idea about that wasn't necessarily the "standard", he MADE SURE happened. For example, I had cake boxes to go and little bags for treats and I was worried people would not see them to know to take some stuff to go. Peter personally stood outside and as guests left directed them to the Vienesse table. And that is just one example, he and his staff were absolutely incredible. Bea took care of both of our parents and they all raved about her. The attendant for my husband and I was also incredible. She always made sure we were taken care of and had everything we needed.

Secondly, the grounds are just absolutely breathtaking. The huge ballroom has an entire wall of windows in the back that overlooks a lake with fountains and two firepits. The lobby when you come in is beautifully decorated around the fireplace and the grand piano is a classy touch.

Also, the guests are still raving about the food. Cocktail hour and dessert were seriously unbelievable. The amount and quality of food was outrageous. I do not have any bad things to say about this place.

All around an AWESOME venue. The most beautiful views with even better people running it. HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY.

• Dana

Dana · Married on 10/23/2015

We got married at Brooklake Country Club on October 23, 2015 and had a FABULOUS wedding. The first time we viewed the venue we knew this was where we wanted to get married. The inside is gorgeous (especially the cocktail hour room) but the outside foliage and lake are *stunning* for a wedding. Peter was so incredibly helpful to work with from day 1, he listened to everything we said. Every email I had ever sent him he had printed out and in a folder to go over at our meeting right before the wedding. I did a lot of DIY and personalized decor and they were very helpful with setting everything up for us. The bridal attendant the day of the wedding (Bea) was so helpful, she brought us anything we needed. A lot of people say you starve the day of your wedding, well not for us! We were so full by dinner time we had to pack up our dinners to go home with. Which, the food was fantastic! Brooklake has it all, if you want to have a fall wedding...this is the place to have it at!