Brooke Images Reviews

Brooke Images 6
Brooke Images 7
  • I

Ivonne · Married on 05/12/2018

Thank you Greg and Ashley for being Jordan and Kevin's photographers for their wedding. If the engagement session pictures are any indication of your work, I can only imagine how beautiful their wedding pictures will turn out. I can not wait to see them.

Jennifer · Married on 04/14/2018

My husband and I are so incredibly pleased that we chose Brooke Images for our photapher for our wedding! Ashley and Greg were so amazing to work with, and you can tell how truly experienced they are the moment you first speak with them. Ashley immediately responded every time I called/emailed, and had great recommendations for photo locations/poses/group shots. Ashley & Greg are both so creative, and are wonderful at sticking to the wedding schedule and getting every single photo. Ashley even figured out a way that I could capture my requested private bottle opening/ champagne toasting with my husband at the wedding. We now have so many photos of every beautiful detail & moment of our wedding, and we could not be more happy! We would definitely recommend Brooke Images!!

Kacie · Married on 03/24/2018

From the moment I got engaged, Brooke Images was the one vendor I knew I had to have! They are the most genuine, down to earth, easy to work with people, ever. They also take the most amazing photos and captured my husband and I perfectly. All of our family, friends and guests loved them and were so impressed with how professional and fun they are, as well as how beautiful the photos turned out. I cannot say enough great things about them - they are the total package!

Ashley · Married on 03/11/2018

My husband and I loved working with Ashley and Greg! They were an absolute joy to work with. They made us feel extremely comfortable and they were very easy to work with. They were very professional and our pictures came out great!

Allison · Married on 03/10/2018

My husband and I really enjoyed having Ashley and Greg as our wedding photographers. They made us feel so comfortable and were super easy to work with and coordinate with. They also work really well together and it was so nice to be able to have Ashley take getting ready pictures of me and my bridesmaids while Greg was with my husband and his groomsmen. Both our engagement and our wedding photos turned out amazing and we are so happy with them. I highly recommend them!

kALLIE · Married on 03/04/2018

Ashley and Greg's work is AMAZING, they photographed my March wedding, and I can honestly they tied my wedding together. My perfect day was captured in the most beautiful, high quality photos that I get to cherish forever. I have received so many compliments on my pictures from friends and family. I didn't have a videographer and was worried that I wouldn't have all the important moments captured, but they did beyond that. All of the memories come flooding back as soon as I look at the album! They were so helpful throughout my entire planning process and throughout my wedding day. I will definitely keep them in mind for any future photography needs, and I highly suggest you do, too!

Meresa · Married on 12/16/2017

We were extremely happy to have been recommended to use Ashley and Greg with Brooke images. From the second we met them we knew they be able to bring our wedding I vision to life through beautiful photos. I loved how bright and natural all of our photos looked. The Omni was a such an amazing venue and I felt like they really captured everything we were hoping for. Choosing to do a destination wedding was definitely more challenging, but when your working with amazing vendors it really made the process smooth and relaxing We are so happy we got to meet Ashley and Greg and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for the best quality photos and professionalism. Hope to work with you again in the future!!!!

Brooke Images 8
    Brooke Images 14
    Brooke Images 15
    Brooke Images 16

Katherine · Married on 12/02/2017

Ashley & Greg are absolutely amazing and are SO wonderful to work with! I knew that we needed to feel comfortable with or photographers since we would be with them all day, and they are so laid back, calm, friendly, and easy to be around. It was perfect. I was so grateful to be myself in front of the camera with my new hubby. They captured perfection on our wedding day and I couldn’t have asked for more! Their photography style is stunning and the communication was always on point. I’m so grateful for everything they gave us and would choose them over and over again. :)

Brooke Images 17
    Brooke Images 18
    Brooke Images 19
    Brooke Images 20
    Brooke Images 21
    Brooke Images 22

Meredith · Married on 08/26/2017

Ashley and Greg were absolutely fabulous!! They did an awesome job and we love all our engagement and wedding day pictures. We could not be happier! Thank you so much! :)

Alyssa · Married on 08/05/2017

We are in love with the photos of our wedding day. Brooke Images was absolutely amazing! They were so easy to work with, kept us relaxed on our special day and captured every special memory. We receive endless compliments on our wedding photos. We have already decided to return for our 5th anniversary and have Brooke Images take our photos then! Amazing talent and such genuine people to work with. Love!

Chelsea · Married on 05/07/2017

I always knew that pictures would be one of the most important aspects of our wedding, so choosing a photographer was going to be one of THE most important decisions we had to make. I (the bride) started following Brooke Images before I was even engaged. Their work is always so beautiful and inspiring. From the moment my now husband and I got engaged, I knew we had to hire Brooke Images to be our photographer. The first time we met with them at starbucks, Greg and my fiance become best friends in the matter of seconds (I may have been the one who brought up "fishing", my fault Ashley ha). But after our initial meeting, there was no doubt in our minds, they were the perfect photographers. We signed the contracts.
    Ashley and Greg are such a creative and fun team to work with. Ashley was SO responsive to emails and provided great suggestions. They made us feel at ease in front of the camera and was always excited to try one of my "weird" ideas.
    Due to unforeseen events, we had to re-plan our April wedding in Jacksonville to a May wedding down in Islamorada. Fortunately, they were available to travel during the new dates and without hesitation they said yes to traveling with us and capturing our wedding day.

Thank you Ashley and Greg for capturing the most stunning moments of our wedding day. We are able to relive our wedding day over and over by looking through our photos and that is priceless to us.

Alexis · Married on 04/29/2017

We are in love with our photos from Brooke Images! From the engagement shoot to our wedding day, Ashley and Greg were incredibly responsive, professional and engaged in our photography preferences, priorities and ideas. They possess that rare combination of technical and personal skill - able to capture beautifully composed photographs at the same time as they maintain a casual calm to put their subjects at ease. We are incredibly happy with our photos, from the more candid shots of us walking around St. Augustine's Old City to the posed family portraits to the dance party shots late that night. Thanks to Brooke Images, we will be able to treasure all of these special moments for generations to come.

Lauren · Married on 04/02/2017

We could not have asked for a better wedding photographer! Brooke Images is truly the best! Greg & Ashley were so wonderful to work with. They were organized and helpful before, during, and after the wedding, but also laid back and fun to be around, which made our planning process a breeze and helped ease our nerves on the wedding day. And the pictures are beautiful, capturing our true emotions! I could go on and on. Trust me, meet with Greg & Ashley--you will love them!

Melissa · Married on 03/05/2017

Ashley and Greg are the best in the business! Choosing them as our photographers for our engagement and wedding photos was the best decision we made. They made the whole process enjoyable, natural, and FUN!! They are a joy to work with. In addition to their great personalities, their work exceeded our expectations. They have a true natural talent for photography and were able to capture every special moment that meant the world to us. Their communication was consistent, effective, and efficient. Their precision to detail is amazing. If you want the most authentic, unique, and fun photos in town, these are your people. One conversation with them and you'll be hooked. Thank you Ashley and Greg! We love you and can't wait for future photo sessions!

Brooke Images 23

Danielle · Married on 01/28/2017

Our original wedding photographer cancelled on us last minute. Brooke Images was able to pick us up quickly and were so organized! Our pictures are beautiful, and I am so grateful we were able to book them. Wish we had booked them originally!

Krysta · Married on 01/21/2017

The best wedding photographers in Jax!

Brooke Images 24

Rachel · Married on 10/15/2016

Ashley and Greg are the best! They are really responsive and professional. They will make you feel totally comfortable in front of the camera and their work speaks for itself (gorgeous, stunning, perfection!) I can't recommend them enough!

Lindsey · Married on 10/08/2016

Ashley and Greg were absolutely amazing wedding photographers!! They made us feel so comfortable throughout the entire process, and for someone who hates taking pictures they made it painless. Their service and professionalism were top notch and the pictures are magazine worthy, we absolutely LOVE them. I would, and have reccomended them to anyone and everyone and hope to use them again in the future. We feel so lucky to have found them for our special day! <3

Brooke Images 25
    Brooke Images 26
    Brooke Images 27

Caitlin · Married on 09/17/2016

I don’t really know where to start with the praise of this amazing company. Brooke Images is by far the best out there and they have a customer for life. From engagement photos, to “special” photos, to the wedding, I could not be more pleased. I didn’t think it was possible to capture love in a photo but they sure know how to do it. Ashley is so patient and talented and made sure every little detail was taken care of. Greg is excellent with angles and capturing the little things you didn’t even know were going on. They took a chance with all the crazy ideas I had and executed them perfectly. I would recommend them to anyone who wants to capture their special moments in pictures. I cannot wait to cover every wall in our home with photos they have taken. They truly captured our memories just like we wanted.

Megan · Married on 09/04/2016

Could not be happier with Ashley and Greg! A great photographer (and good food) were at the top of my (then) fiance's (now husbands) list. We could not have made a better choice. They are helpful and easy going enough that you feel comfortable with them being around and taking your picture, but they are also incredibly organized and professional. However, the best part is how wonderful the pictures (both engagement and wedding) turned out!!

Amanda · Married on 06/25/2016

Wonderful photographers! We loved that they were a couple and were able to relate to both of us. They are both so nice and make you feel comfortable. They are worth every penny and take amazing pictures!

Courtney · Married on 05/07/2016

We had a wonderful time working with Ashley and Greg! They are so professional, laid back and really easy to work with! They were timely in their responses, which was helpful when booking them. During our wedding, they were great at capturing candid shots without us even realizing they were there. Most importantly, their photos are absolutely gorgeous and they turned them around so quickly! We absolutely loved working with them and would highly recommend them to anyone.

Ashley and Greg were absolutely amazing to work with and our photos came out beautiful. They definitely made our whole wedding party and families feel comfortable and relaxed, which really came across in our photos as well. Also, they gave us great advice and recommendations regarding our venue and what would look best leading up to the wedding day that were very helpful. They were incredibly flexible- especially with our engagement photos, which we traveled from out of town to take in Jax and had changing schedules because of the weather- and overall we really enjoyed working with them!

R · Married on 03/24/2016

I did a lot of research in finding the best wedding photographer and we were very pleased. We got so many compliments from family and friends about the quality of the pics. They're definitely worth the money spent.

• jacqueline

jacqueline · Married on 03/05/2016

Ashley and Greg are extremely professional and make you feel soo comfortable in front of the camera :) My husband and I thought it was going to be really awkward doing our engagement photos, but they made it really fun and they came out amazing! And even though our wedding day was extremely long (10+ hours) they got every shot we could've imagined and then some! They also had an option to use their photobooth with super cute props and background, which was a huge hit! And it ended up being really easy not having to worry about another vendor for the photo booth. All the photos turned out so beautiful, choosing them was one of the best decisions we made while planning our wedding!