Brooke Images Reviews

Brooke Images 5
Brooke Images 6
Brooke Images 7

Christiana · Married on 03/16/2019

Ashley and Greg are AMAZING!

Ashley and Greg WONDERFULLY captured our wedding day. We have received numerous compliments on how great our photos turned out. More importantly, we feel like we are reliving our wedding day every time we look through the albums! These memories are so important to us (especially because we didn't have a videographer). We are forever grateful for Ashley and Greg and cannot thank them enough. They are super kind and extraordinarily talented - book them as soon as you can!

Sent on 04/13/2019
    Brooke Images 8

Alexandra · Married on 03/02/2019

Priceless!

Working with Ashley and Greg was effortless and so much fun. Our special day was interrupted by rainy Florida weather but was captured perfectly because of this amazing pair. We are so lucky to have found them!!

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Gassman · Married on 12/03/2018

Amazing photographers!!

Ashley & Greg did a wonderful job photographing our wedding. Highly recommend. An extra plus -- they sent us all of our photos 2 weeks after our wedding! The pictures came out incredible.

Sent on 08/18/2019

Jillian · Married on 12/01/2018

What an awesome duo!

Ashley and Greg are the best photographers we could have asked for! We got our wedding and engagement photos with them and they were incredibly helpful in the planning process, very flexible and very communicative. When the weather forecast for our wedding day looked terrible, Ashley sent me suggestions for umbrellas that had worked well and looked good in pictures for previous clients, and assured me that we would get great shots regardless. She was right! We absolutely love our wedding photos, and they were both so fun to be around, calm, professional and helpful. Our wedding party even told us how wonderful they were the day after the wedding! My husband and I definitely recommend them wholeheartedly.

Sent on 05/02/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Dettmering · Married on 10/13/2018

Dreamy pictures and wonderful photographers!

Where do I start! Our pictures are dreamy and picture perfect. Ashley and Greg made everything seamless for all of our photography needs. From organizing the first look to making sure our large family smiles at the perfect time. We smile everyday at our wedding photos. They are great!

Sent on 04/02/2019
    Brooke Images 9
  • Snazygirl10

snazygirl10 · Married on 10/05/2018

Amazing Photographers, Thrilled I Chose Them

Ashley and Greg were such an amazing team. I knew I was going to love them the moment that Ashley said they liked shooting on sunny days. They couldn't have been more kind and accommodating when we requested to meet with them prior to our date. They were understanding of my slightly awkward family dynamics, and worked quickly and efficiently. I love the color and lightness of their photographs. Also, I barely even noticed they were there. They had a great photobooth too, and their online photo portal is super easy to use. Truly such a great team, and I'd recommend them to anyone getting married in the Jacksonville area.

Sent on 07/24/2019
    Brooke Images 10
    Brooke Images 11
    Brooke Images 12
    Brooke Images 13

Brooke · Married on 09/28/2018

Amazing to work with!

Ashley and Greg were absolutely amazing to work with. They work so well together and each capture a different angle making it so hard to narrow down your favorite pictures, they are all so beautiful!

Sent on 04/02/2019
  • I

Ivonne · Married on 05/12/2018

Thank you Greg and Ashley for being Jordan and Kevin's photographers for their wedding. If the engagement session pictures are any indication of your work, I can only imagine how beautiful their wedding pictures will turn out. I can not wait to see them.

Sent on 05/26/2018

Jordan · Married on 05/12/2018

THANK YOU isn't enough!

My husband and I can't begin to express how lucky we feel to have had Brooke Images capture the most special day of our lives. Choosing your photographer is one of (if not the most) important decision leading up to the wedding day because you want your pictures to stand the test of time. From the moment we met Ashley and Greg for our engagement pictures, we knew we had made the right decision. It is so clear they have a passion for photography and genuine love for making their clients happy. We continue to have pure joy looking at the stunning pictures they took of the happiest day of our lives. What a gift it has been for us and our family to relive this day through pictures, especially as we near our one year anniversary.

Sent on 04/22/2019
    Brooke Images 14
    Brooke Images 15
    Brooke Images 16
    Brooke Images 17

Jennifer · Married on 04/14/2018

My husband and I are so incredibly pleased that we chose Brooke Images for our photapher for our wedding! Ashley and Greg were so amazing to work with, and you can tell how truly experienced they are the moment you first speak with them. Ashley immediately responded every time I called/emailed, and had great recommendations for photo locations/poses/group shots. Ashley & Greg are both so creative, and are wonderful at sticking to the wedding schedule and getting every single photo. Ashley even figured out a way that I could capture my requested private bottle opening/ champagne toasting with my husband at the wedding. We now have so many photos of every beautiful detail & moment of our wedding, and we could not be more happy! We would definitely recommend Brooke Images!!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Kacie · Married on 03/24/2018

From the moment I got engaged, Brooke Images was the one vendor I knew I had to have! They are the most genuine, down to earth, easy to work with people, ever. They also take the most amazing photos and captured my husband and I perfectly. All of our family, friends and guests loved them and were so impressed with how professional and fun they are, as well as how beautiful the photos turned out. I cannot say enough great things about them - they are the total package!

Sent on 04/28/2018

Ashley · Married on 03/11/2018

My husband and I loved working with Ashley and Greg! They were an absolute joy to work with. They made us feel extremely comfortable and they were very easy to work with. They were very professional and our pictures came out great!

Sent on 04/15/2018

Allison · Married on 03/10/2018

My husband and I really enjoyed having Ashley and Greg as our wedding photographers. They made us feel so comfortable and were super easy to work with and coordinate with. They also work really well together and it was so nice to be able to have Ashley take getting ready pictures of me and my bridesmaids while Greg was with my husband and his groomsmen. Both our engagement and our wedding photos turned out amazing and we are so happy with them. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/16/2018

kALLIE · Married on 03/04/2018

Ashley and Greg's work is AMAZING, they photographed my March wedding, and I can honestly they tied my wedding together. My perfect day was captured in the most beautiful, high quality photos that I get to cherish forever. I have received so many compliments on my pictures from friends and family. I didn't have a videographer and was worried that I wouldn't have all the important moments captured, but they did beyond that. All of the memories come flooding back as soon as I look at the album! They were so helpful throughout my entire planning process and throughout my wedding day. I will definitely keep them in mind for any future photography needs, and I highly suggest you do, too!

Sent on 04/17/2018
  • Hollisan

Hollisan Smalenski · Married on 02/06/2018

Ashley and Greg were amazing!

Ashley and Greg were amazing! They were able to meet us anywhere at anytime even though they had to travel. We had an amazing experience with them and would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 04/25/2019

Meresa · Married on 12/16/2017

We were extremely happy to have been recommended to use Ashley and Greg with Brooke images. From the second we met them we knew they be able to bring our wedding I vision to life through beautiful photos. I loved how bright and natural all of our photos looked. The Omni was a such an amazing venue and I felt like they really captured everything we were hoping for. Choosing to do a destination wedding was definitely more challenging, but when your working with amazing vendors it really made the process smooth and relaxing We are so happy we got to meet Ashley and Greg and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for the best quality photos and professionalism. Hope to work with you again in the future!!!!

Sent on 04/17/2018
    Brooke Images 24
    Brooke Images 25
    Brooke Images 26

Katherine · Married on 12/02/2017

Ashley & Greg are absolutely amazing and are SO wonderful to work with! I knew that we needed to feel comfortable with or photographers since we would be with them all day, and they are so laid back, calm, friendly, and easy to be around. It was perfect. I was so grateful to be myself in front of the camera with my new hubby. They captured perfection on our wedding day and I couldn’t have asked for more! Their photography style is stunning and the communication was always on point. I’m so grateful for everything they gave us and would choose them over and over again. :)

Sent on 11/16/2017
    Brooke Images 27
    Brooke Images 28
    Brooke Images 29
    Brooke Images 30
    Brooke Images 31
    Brooke Images 32

Meredith · Married on 08/26/2017

Ashley and Greg were absolutely fabulous!! They did an awesome job and we love all our engagement and wedding day pictures. We could not be happier! Thank you so much! :)

Sent on 11/07/2017

Alyssa · Married on 08/05/2017

We are in love with the photos of our wedding day. Brooke Images was absolutely amazing! They were so easy to work with, kept us relaxed on our special day and captured every special memory. We receive endless compliments on our wedding photos. We have already decided to return for our 5th anniversary and have Brooke Images take our photos then! Amazing talent and such genuine people to work with. Love!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Chelsea · Married on 05/07/2017

I always knew that pictures would be one of the most important aspects of our wedding, so choosing a photographer was going to be one of THE most important decisions we had to make. I (the bride) started following Brooke Images before I was even engaged. Their work is always so beautiful and inspiring. From the moment my now husband and I got engaged, I knew we had to hire Brooke Images to be our photographer. The first time we met with them at starbucks, Greg and my fiance become best friends in the matter of seconds (I may have been the one who brought up "fishing", my fault Ashley ha). But after our initial meeting, there was no doubt in our minds, they were the perfect photographers. We signed the contracts.
    Ashley and Greg are such a creative and fun team to work with. Ashley was SO responsive to emails and provided great suggestions. They made us feel at ease in front of the camera and was always excited to try one of my "weird" ideas.
    Due to unforeseen events, we had to re-plan our April wedding in Jacksonville to a May wedding down in Islamorada. Fortunately, they were available to travel during the new dates and without hesitation they said yes to traveling with us and capturing our wedding day.

Thank you Ashley and Greg for capturing the most stunning moments of our wedding day. We are able to relive our wedding day over and over by looking through our photos and that is priceless to us.

Sent on 06/12/2017

Alexis · Married on 04/29/2017

We are in love with our photos from Brooke Images! From the engagement shoot to our wedding day, Ashley and Greg were incredibly responsive, professional and engaged in our photography preferences, priorities and ideas. They possess that rare combination of technical and personal skill - able to capture beautifully composed photographs at the same time as they maintain a casual calm to put their subjects at ease. We are incredibly happy with our photos, from the more candid shots of us walking around St. Augustine's Old City to the posed family portraits to the dance party shots late that night. Thanks to Brooke Images, we will be able to treasure all of these special moments for generations to come.

Sent on 05/29/2017

Lauren · Married on 04/02/2017

We could not have asked for a better wedding photographer! Brooke Images is truly the best! Greg & Ashley were so wonderful to work with. They were organized and helpful before, during, and after the wedding, but also laid back and fun to be around, which made our planning process a breeze and helped ease our nerves on the wedding day. And the pictures are beautiful, capturing our true emotions! I could go on and on. Trust me, meet with Greg & Ashley--you will love them!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Melissa · Married on 03/05/2017

Ashley and Greg are the best in the business! Choosing them as our photographers for our engagement and wedding photos was the best decision we made. They made the whole process enjoyable, natural, and FUN!! They are a joy to work with. In addition to their great personalities, their work exceeded our expectations. They have a true natural talent for photography and were able to capture every special moment that meant the world to us. Their communication was consistent, effective, and efficient. Their precision to detail is amazing. If you want the most authentic, unique, and fun photos in town, these are your people. One conversation with them and you'll be hooked. Thank you Ashley and Greg! We love you and can't wait for future photo sessions!

Sent on 10/23/2017
    Brooke Images 33

Danielle · Married on 01/28/2017

Our original wedding photographer cancelled on us last minute. Brooke Images was able to pick us up quickly and were so organized! Our pictures are beautiful, and I am so grateful we were able to book them. Wish we had booked them originally!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Krysta · Married on 01/21/2017

The best wedding photographers in Jax!

Sent on 10/24/2017