Brooke Holden Calligraphy Reviews

9 | Myrtle Beach, SC

9 Reviews for Brooke Holden Calligraphy

Kathleen · Married on 01/22/2017

I found Brooke Holden on Wedsing Wire and used her services for our mirror welcome sign to our reception. It was beautiful and exactly what I wanted! We had tons of compliments on it! She was easy to work with and made exactly what we asked for!

Sent on 02/12/2017

Brooke is talented and so sweet. After a few questions, it's like she could see in my head and know just what I wanted. The invites are just perfect. I can't wait to send them out.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Jenna · Married on 11/12/2016

I recently worked with BH calligraphy on my wedding invitations, a watercolor map and hangers for my girls. I cannot say enough great things about this girl!!! Her professionalism is spot on, and she was always available to talk when I needed to run ideas! She designed my invites from beginning to end. I am beyond happy and hope all the best for her business!! One word...amazing ??

Sent on 08/15/2016

Lauren · Married on 10/08/2016

Brooke did an amazing job on my wedding invitations! I never even had to lift a finger, she did everything! Would definitely recommend using a calligrapher for all your wedding paper needs!

Sent on 08/19/2016

Andrea · Married on 09/17/2016

Planning a wedding can be so stressful but Brooke helped me so much by designing personalized wedding signs, programs, invitations, RSVPS, & hangers for my bridesmaids gifts! Anything you could need for wedding planning she can basically do! Amazing quality products from a super sweet girl! Highly recommend her for all your wedding needs! ??

Sent on 08/26/2016

Carolyn · Married on 09/03/2016

I purchased a beautiful journal to give my goddaughter as a wedding present and wanted it personalized with a poem. Brooke did an amazing job with the calligraphy - - exceeded my expectations! I know they will cherish this "one of a kind" gift forever.

Sent on 08/26/2016

Nick · Married on 08/13/2016

Brooke is so awesome and talented, would definitely recommend!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Jennifer · Married on 07/23/2016

Brooke was great to work with. I highly recommend her. She was very responsive to emails and helpful. She made a couple of our wedding signs and they were beautiful! While she was making the signs she would send me a picture so I could see how they looked. I really appreciated that. I was able to see pictures of the finished signs before picking them up and she was flexible with the pick up time. The signs were perfect for our day!

Sent on 08/16/2016

travis · Married on 07/03/2016

So fun and professional... Wish I could live in SC to work with her more!!! Very talented and accurate :)

Sent on 08/18/2016