Brooke Guiton Photography Reviews

Brooke Guiton Photography 5
Brooke Guiton Photography 6
Brooke Guiton Photography 7

Miranda · Married on 09/28/2018

Brooke is an amazing photographer with such a bubbly personality. She knows how to make you comfortable in front of the camera in a matter of seconds!
    My family has worked with her a couple of times. The first session was with my two German Shepherds who absolutely hated being in front of the camera. The second was for a gender reveal that didn't work out as planned. Even though both sessions had a few difficulties, she was able to work around them and produce excellent photos!
    I highly recommend hiring Brooke to be your photographer. I know my family will hire her again!!

Brooke Guiton Photography 10
    Brooke Guiton Photography 11
    Brooke Guiton Photography 12

Ami · Married on 07/06/2018

I loooved working with Brooke, she was professional, punctual on time and her photos are amazing!! Would def recommend hiring her!

Brooke Guiton Photography 13

Ellen Harrington · Married on 02/03/2018

Such a Gem!!

Brooke was beyond helpful when it came to planning my wedding. She went above and beyond her role as a photographer. She helped create a timeline, referred me to amazing vendors and took photos that I will forever look back on. Brooke is very patient and sweet! She made me and my husband feel confident and comfortable in front of the camera. Which is a big deal for us because we don't take a lot of pictures. We had a lot of fun at our engagement shoot which helped so much for when the wedding day came! We knew exactly what to do and how to pose because we experimented at our engagement shoot! I HIGHLY recommend Brooke as your wedding photographer!!! Thank you, Brooke! We appreciate you so much! - Ellen & Brian

Sent on 04/04/2019

Jessie · Married on 12/16/2017

Brooke was amazing!!! She went beyond my expectations and captured the best memories on my wedding day. Very professional, kind and reliable. She’s the best!!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Christian · Married on 09/03/2017

Brooke is amazing!!! She took wonderful photos of our wedding and made us look incredible! She was super friendly, energetic and helped us stand and pose with simple direction so that we looked awesome! We couldn't be happier with the way her photos turned out!! She's the best!!!

Anna · Married on 07/01/2017

Brooke is amazing at photography! She knows how to capture some priceless and gorgeous moments. I've worked with her on a few weddings now and she is a seasoned professional. She and I have communicated several times before and after the weddings to ensure client were happy with her photos. One of the weddings we worked on was published on a large wedding blog, Wedding Chicks. Brooke is patient, kind, professional, talented, and very good at follow-through. I am very impressed by her and would highly recommend her for any type of photography you are looking for: whether it is family, wedding, lifestyle, product. She can handle it!

Brooke Guiton Photography 14
    Brooke Guiton Photography 15
    Brooke Guiton Photography 16

Jaclyn · Married on 07/01/2017

Had a great time coordinating a wedding Brooke was shooting. It was a million degrees that day and she was all smiles ALL day. She was a pleasure to work alongside. I have now seen the photos from that million degree day and I am in shock! You wouldn't even have known it was hot. She captured every little detail of all of the hard work and I am sure the bride and groom appreciate being able to look back at all of those special touches in their day. The first look with Daddy made me tear up and the pics of the speeches made me laugh and cry all over again. Amazing work! Can't wait to work with her again

Sent on 10/02/2018

Brittany · Married on 07/01/2017

I cannot express how grateful I am to have found Brooke as my wedding photographer. She was one of the very first vendors I booked, almost 2 years before my wedding date, and was instrumental and helping me bring my vision to life. She understood that I was on a budget was unwilling to settle so she recommended vendors, helped create my timelines and checked in regularly to see if I needed anything. On the day of, Brooke was poised, professional, and extremely focused on capturing the day I had spent so many months planning. She ensures that all details are captured, all requests shoots are taken, and is even halfway in the bushes to make it happen. When I received the photos I was over the moon. Her ability to capture the hard work and love that went into that day is uncanny. The photos are stunning and my friends and family are in awe. Brooke's love for her clients doesn't stop after she sends you your photos. She is currently taking the time to help me pick the best option for my wedding album and still checks in from time to time to see how married life is treating me. I highly recommend Brooke's services to anyone and everyone looking for a photographer who truly cares. She takes the time to get to know you and even sends a thoughtful and customized "thank you for booking with me" gift. She is extremely talented and above all else, is such an amazing person.

Sent on 10/05/2018
    Brooke Guiton Photography 17
    Brooke Guiton Photography 18
    Brooke Guiton Photography 19
    Brooke Guiton Photography 20

Rachel · Married on 06/11/2017

Brooke is honestly one of the best photographers I have ever worked with!! She is a gem herself. So kind and genuine. When I first met Brooke, I fell in love with her immediately. And both my husband and I felt so comfortable with her. I loved that as I began to share my vision for my wedding photos she already had ideas in mind and a vision for us, but she was also so open to new ideas!! SHE IS AMAZING AT CAPTURING DETAILS! Brooke eye for detail is amazing. She was able to really capture my wedding and she didn’t miss one part. The before the ceremony shots, the romance of the actually ceremony, the reception, the cocktail hour, all the sweet moments and the funny moment. She captured everything!! I feel like I will be able to look back at my wedding photos years from now and still be able to feel the dream and fairytale of it all because of Brooke’s photos. She is also super professional. She made the family photo portion such a breeze and help keep me calm!! Honestly if you are considering Brooke as your engagement, wedding, maternity photographer please take my advice and book her now before someone else does! You are going to love everything about her photos!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Mallory · Married on 04/08/2017

Brooke was everything we wanted and more. The most important thing to us was that our photos didn't look staged and awkward and Brooke made sure this happened. Our photos are still complimented to this day and we couldn't be happier. You won't find a photographer that not only offers great prices but takes such amazing, organic photos! We'll be using her for all of our future family photos and I highly advise you book Brooke, you won't regret it!

Sent on 09/29/2018
    Brooke Guiton Photography 26
  • Ashley

Ashley Elizabeth Gladieux · Married on 10/22/2016

A dream come true

This is long overdue but Brooke is simply amazing! My husband and I had the pleasure of shooting our pregnancy announcement photos with her a few weeks ago and not only is this woman a talented professional with an eye for detail, but she's also the sweetest soul and made us feel so comfortable the entire shoot. You'd be hard pressed to find someone better to capture the special milestone moments in your life.

Sent on 07/17/2019

Shauna · Married on 07/23/2016

Let me just start off by saying that this review will never express the gratitude, admiration, and utmost respect that I have for Brooke and her excellent work; however, I hope that I am able to offer even the slightest insight of how excellent she is. I am so grateful I found Brooke to be the photographer for my engagement shoot and my wedding day! Immediately after viewing her work posted on her website (http://www.brookeguiton.com/), I called her to let her know I wanted to book her. She took the time to interview both my husband and I with efforts to truly get to know us and adapt to the photography style that we were most comfortable with. She asked us what our ideal engagement shoot looked like, and recommended the most beautiful area. On the wedding day, she really went above and beyond; I was definitely a little scatter-brained (to say the least) and don't believe I was as organized as well as I could have been for the big day, and Brooke noticeably took charge to organize everyone together and capture the best shots. I believe that it definitely takes a special person to be able to creatively think on the spot, under pressure, and with little time to capture the most beautiful pictures; that's exactly what she did. Brooke is quick and doesn't waste any time. She captured all of the photos we asked for and even went above and beyond. She was with us the ENTIRE wedding day; she went out of her way to meet me at the hotel I was staying at to capture shots of me getting ready, and then met us at the venue to capture photos all the way up until we left the venue at the end of the night. I only shared 10 photos with this review because that was the limit; I received SO many pictures that Brooke captured on our wedding day, and they are all sincerely stunning. Believe me, you will NOT be disappointed. Thank you again, Brooke. We are forever grateful for crossing paths with you and will treasure these pictures for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 10/06/2018
    Brooke Guiton Photography 34
    Brooke Guiton Photography 35
    Brooke Guiton Photography 36

Barbara · Married on 07/09/2016

As the Parents of the Bride, our daughter asked us to find the best photographer in the business. She wanted to make sure her wedding day was truly captured with excellence. When we found, Brooke Guiton Photography, we knew our search was over. Brooke traveled several hundreds of miles each-way to accommodate us. Her level of professionalism and her attention to detail started from the first time we spoke and continued throughout the wedding day and beyond. Her level of experience along with her beautiful vision and artistic eye produced absolutely stunning photos. We never realized how many places Brooke needed to be at until we saw the photos, and she was there, ready with her camera, capturing every moment. As soon as our Daughter and Son in law saw the finished photos, they knew we had hired the best. You definitely wont be disappointed choosing Brooke Guiton Photography for your wedding, or any other Special Moment you may want captured with excellence.

Sent on 09/29/2018

Katie · Married on 06/11/2016

Brooke is a FABULOUS photographer! She is professional, knowledgable and has a delightful personality. Her bubbly attitude helped us feel comfortable in front of the camera immediately. When I received my pictures from our photoshoot I was blown away! Her ability to highlight my fiancé and my relationship in a photograph was remarkable. The small details she captures takes a photo from ordinary to spiracular! If asked she will help you think of fun props and outfits that will put a special touch to your pictures. Thank you for everything Brooke! I can't wait to work with you again!

Sent on 09/30/2018
    Brooke Guiton Photography 37
    Brooke Guiton Photography 38
    Brooke Guiton Photography 39

Rebecca · Married on 05/29/2016

When we met Brooke in person my fiancé and I knew she was the one for us. The overall process so was smooth in such a busy time of planning. She helped us book other vendors, helped with the timeline and was so sweet from beginning to end. My fiancé and I was so nervous for our engagement session but Brooke made it very fun and light. We absolutely loved our pictures. When the wedding day came around she was so calm and collected and had everything organized. She codinated our extremely large wedding party and family photos with ease. We got our pictures back and we absolutely love them! Thank you so much Brooke for all you did for us! We are over the moon!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Josh · Married on 08/08/2015

Brooke is a fantastic photographer! She gave us a priceless gift of documenting our wedding day so beautifully. She is so organized and remembered every single pose I was hoping to have. She's created and quick on her feet. She has a calm and peaceful aura, which is very good on a day like that! Her price/quality is something you can't find anywhere else. Over 2 years later, I still go through our pictures and marvel at them. I'm so grateful! She goes above and beyond, and you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 09/28/2018
    Brooke Guiton Photography 40
    Brooke Guiton Photography 41
    Brooke Guiton Photography 42
    Brooke Guiton Photography 43

Carla · Married on 08/08/2015

I love Brooke so much! Our daughter chose Brooke to photograph her special day. I found her to be so professional with an easy going manner that made everyone feel so comfortable. As the mother of the bride, I was particularly excited when my daughter and I had our time to shine in front of Brooke’s camera before the ceremony. I included some of my favorite photos. I’m so grateful that I have such beautiful images that I will treasure forever!!! Carla Rhoads

Sent on 10/01/2018
    Brooke Guiton Photography 50
    Brooke Guiton Photography 51
    Brooke Guiton Photography 52
    Brooke Guiton Photography 53

Brooke is an amazing photographer! I loved how my maternity session photos turned out. She is so smart about ways to pose you and make it fun for you and your partner. We had such a great time and the pictures were breathtaking! Thanks Brooke!!

Sent on 10/12/2018