Brooke Edelman Floral Design Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Negin Married on 06/04/2022

Just beautiful

Brooke is a true artist. She understood our vision from the very start and made every element of our wedding so beautiful. The flowers were not only beautiful and exactly as we wanted, but they also smelled incredible and lasted a long while. Our guests texted me days after the wedding saying how happy they were to have them. On top of that, Brooke is kind, responsive, professional and her prices are very reasonable given the quality of the work and what you get. You absolutely will not regret choosing Brooke for your special day.
  • Whitney
    Whitney C. Married on 10/01/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful Floral For Our Wedding!

Brooke and her team took great care of us. The colors were exactly what we were looking for, and they worked with our budget. Beautiful!
  • Jessica
    Jessica E. Married on 09/05/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The creativity and talent is out of this world!

I was fortunate enough to work with Brooke from Be Floral Design create the most stunning flower arrangements, pieces, and bouquets for my wedding. Brooke was so professional and accommodating, she was not only flexible through all the Covid-19 changes my wedding went through but entirely understood my vision for the flowers, even when I changed it a handful of times (had a lot of time to think during COVID about flowers, so sorry Brooke!). I had sent her a collage of photo inspiration and vibes for what I was thinking, and she is a Rockstar!!! Thank you, Brooke, for being so patient and amazing to work with, was great with working with our budget and ideas to help incorporate flowers that had a special meaning but couldn’t be used everywhere. You can tell that Brooke has a passion for what she does and really values her work, because it is breathe taking! The attention to detail and thorough assessment of what their client wants is invaluable. These arrangements absolutely exceeded my expectations and fully added to the atmosphere of our wedding, even the wood arch of hers was the perfect touch. I would recommend Be Floral Design for their professionalism, passion for beauty, and most importantly quality of flowers. These arrangements lasted for so long after my wedding! Our family and friends were very happy to enjoy them after the wedding day! Thank you, Brooke, you are incredibly talented!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Kylie
    Kylie Married on 10/26/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Brooke made my wedding absolutely perfect!

My floral arrangements and my arch were absolutely beautiful!!
  • Megan
    Megan Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing florist!

Brooke went above and beyond for the florals at our wedding, creating masterful centerpieces and decorations for the arch. We got so many compliments from our
    guests on how the arrangements brought the space to life! Brooke was very responsive and quick to communicate. When she thought something in our quote might not work at our venue, she worked with us on alternate options that still brought our vision to life. Brooke also took a vague request for “manly” boutonnières and created a one of a kind design with a thistle. We could not recommend working with Brooke enough! We would definitely recommend Brooke to other couples! She's great to work with and her pricing is incredibly fair for all the services provided.
    Nicolette M. Married on 09/28/2019

Perfect !!

I hired Brooke for a party we had to celebrate our wedding a month prior. I let her know the venue can get very windy and she knew the perfect way to deal with that. I pretty much just let Brooke do her thing and it turned out amazing! Everyone at the party was blown away with her creativity.
  • Yasmin
    Yasmin A. Married on 09/21/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

So happy I worked with Brooke for my wedding flowers!

This review is long overdue. Brooke did an absolutely INCREDIBLE job on our flowers for our wedding day. If we had any more large events in the Paso Robles region, I would choose her again! She paid close attention to what I was searching for and brought my theme of flowers to life. I was complimented on my wedding bouquets, table centerpieces, and ceremony decor. If you’re searching for an amazing, talented, and cost efficient florist, Brooke is your gal! Thank you for all your help.
  • Veronica
    Veronica W. Married on 09/01/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Stunning flowers, sweet and easy to work with!

I was absolutely blown away by Brooke's floral design for our wedding September 1, 2019. After finding her instagram, I reached out and had a phone call where I gave her a very basic (and disorganized!) feel for some colors that I wanted and she was able to create a bouquet and centerpieces that was better than I could have imagined! The colors and flowers were vibrant and beautiful. We received so many compliments from guests about the flowers adding such a special touch. She was also sweet, responsive, and so easy to work with. I am so thankful we found her.
    Patricia Married on 03/23/2019

Matundan/Lace Wedding

Brooke was super attentive when she asked what I would like my flowers to look like. From the bouquets to the corsages, the flowers were beautiful! She responds fairly quickly and is very professional. She delivered my flowers to my venue and even threw in extra corsages that I used for my ring bearers. Thank you Brooke for your beautiful work!
  • Christie
    Christie S. Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful Unique Florals

Brooke does a wonderful job offering beautiful arrangements that are just right for your special day. I loved her suggestions and help in creating something that wasn't cookie cutter but unique for my style and theme. Thank you Brooke!
  • John
    John Married on 09/29/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We worked with Brooke to procure the floral arraignments for our wedding ceremony and reception this September.. we had seen previews of her excellent work and were extremely happy when we worked out a proposal that was within our budget. In addition, we were planning our wedding while living out of state however Brooke instilled great confidence and ease in understanding our vision and ensuring it would be handled according to plan. What I loved was that she’s not about the money, she’s about the project and making sure it comes out flawless. We sent her a photo of a ceremony arch - hers came out better! Our centerpieces were extravagant and lush - exactly as we hoped they would be. She brought great knowledge of flowers: what would look good, what wouldn’t, what was more cost effective, etc. She was very easy to work with and executed everything on time on the day of. Thanks so much Brooke for creating such a beautiful layer to our wedding!
    Amanda Married on 06/16/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    She is so talented. I loved everything about our wedding flowers. She is easy to work with and understood exactly what I wanted. I am so pleased to have had the opportunity to have her design our flowers. She comes highly recommended.
    Ale Married on 05/19/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Brooke did an AMAZING job with my bridal bouquet, Virgin Mary bouquet, toss bouquet, and all the bridesmaid bouquets! We ordered a variety of boutonnieres for different family members, wedding wedding party and specials guests and she put them together perfectly! My two favorite pieces aside from by bridal bouquet was our wedding chuppah and our wedding lasso. Brooke did a wonderful job in putting the wedding chuppah together (set up/break down) and both pieces were incredibly beautiful and so elegant! I threw in the wedding lasso last minute and Brooke had no problem putting it together for us. My husband and I were planning our wedding ourselves and didn't live in the area but her professionalism and responsiveness made the whole processes easy for us! We are so happy we found Brooke! Whenever we share wedding photos, everyone always compliments all the beautiful arrangements! THANK YOU Brooke!
  • Robyn
    Robyn B. Married on 03/30/2018

Flowers of our dreams

I have been inspired by Brooke's designs for several years, so it was a no-brainer when it came to picking our florist. In fact, we were so bent on Brooke being our florist that we did a really crazy thing and asked us to be our florist for our destination wedding in Colorado. Thankfully, she agreed and took us on as her first out-of-state, destination wedding. She did not disappoint! Our flowers were UNBELIEVABLE! They were full, luscious, bright, and beautiful. I've heard guests comment on flowers at other weddings, but they never seem to be a major focal point as flowers aren't often given a significant portion of the budget. Our guests, though, still mention how amazing and beautiful our flowers were when they talk to us about our wedding. My mother-in-law and husband's grandmother in particular still constantly talk about the flowers. "Oh the wedding was amazing. And the flowers!" That's the typical start of every wedding conversation with either of them :). Our reception venue also decided to keep the large arrangement we had hanging over our sweetheart table, above the fireplace we were seated in front of, for several days afterward, because they thought it was such an amazing piece. Brooke completely understood our vision and executed it to perfection. We gave her some free reign as well to add her expert design skills into the arrangements, and she truly wowed everyone. We never had to worry about any floral anything. Brooke handled it all with grace and professionalism. We highly, unequivocally recommend her to any couple looking for their dream florist!
    Kimberly Married on 10/28/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Brooke made our wedding flowers so incredibly beautiful that I cried when I saw them. She took everything that was in my head and made it a reality but at an elevated level. I could not recommend her any higher as a florist and wedding professional. Her pricing is incredibly fair, so the value you're getting is worth more than what you'll pay. USE HER! She is the best in the business!
    Nickol Married on 10/21/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Loved working with Brooke! She made us a beautiful arrangement of flowers on the trunk of a tree that we held our ceremony in front of, and she was flexible with us about creating unique bridesmaids bouquets (which turned out stunning)! Her selection of flowers and color was spot on. I loved how all the arrangements turned out. The garlands on tables were lush and exactly as we pictured in our minds. THANK YOU!
    Kelsey Married on 09/30/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Working with Brooke was extremely easy and I completely trusted her vision for our floral arrangements. She was super flexible, especially when we lost a bridesmaid or when I forgot about a boutonniere. The flowers, bouquets, and everything else were GORGEOUS and my bouquet was better than imagined. People actually took flowers home and most of them have lasted over 5 days! I would highly recommend Brooke!
    Lauren Married on 09/30/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Brooke was very easy to work with and very friendly and flexible. With her professionalism and experience and knowledge, I trusted her from the beginning to be creative with my floral arrangements, therefore I gave her minimal direction knowing they would be amazing. She payed close attention to detail and interpreted what I wanted exactly to the T. My flowers and centerpiece arrangements were absolutely beautiful and exactly what I wanted. She definitely exceeded my expectations!!! Thank you Brooke!
    Kate Married on 09/16/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I was recently married in Paso Robles. After doing exhaustive research for a florist who could create the vision that I wanted, but was also affordable--I found Brooke Edelman Floral Design! Brooke was incredibly responsive and easy to work with (a huge PLUS since I was planning my wedding from 4+ hours away from our ceremony site). But most importantly our flowers were absolutely STUNNING! Brooke did arrangements for both our rehearsal dinner, as well as our wedding ceremony and reception. We were blown away by how beautiful everything looked. From arrangements, to garlands, bouquets and boutonnieres, everything was perfect. She took all my inspiration pictures off of my pinterest board and somehow managed to make them even better! Brooke Edelman Floral Design truly was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding.
    Christine Married on 09/02/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Brooke does an amazing job of listening to what you want and capturing your vision. The bridal bouquet captured the exact hues we wanted and Brooke did a beautiful job of adding creative textures to make the most beautiful bouquet we could image. The other florals were perfect also and she is very easy to work with. If you want a florist that will work to create something unique for you - I highly recommend Brooke
    Ciara Married on 08/26/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Brook was amazing!! The flowers were exactly what I had envisioned. Not only does she make beautiful bouquets and arrangements, her prices are reasonable. I would highly recommend Brooke to anyone getting married!
    Stacy Married on 05/06/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Look no further than Brooke Edelman for your wedding flowers - SERIOUSLY. Brooke went above and beyond and easily exceeded my expectations. She was incredibly easy to work with, has very reasonable prices, and has an amazing eye for design. Living three hours away from our wedding venue, I had to arrange all of my flowers over the phone & email with Brooke, and she was superb. After sending her a few reference photos for table arrangements and bouquets, I left the rest up to her and on my wedding day, I could not have been happier with my flowers. They were the most beautiful flowers I've ever seen - and EXACT replicas of my reference photos! I received so many compliments on our flowers all day and night - I only wish they would've stayed alive forever! Even leading up to our wedding, I added a few last-minute requests to our order and Brooke handled them like a pro. She seriously is a dream! Her pricing also included delivery and set up for all of our flowers, including installing a green garland over our ceremony arch - amazing! I would recommend her to anyone and everyone getting married on the Central Coast!
    Megan Married on 12/31/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Brooke and Country florist were amazing! The flowers were perfect!
    Ella Married on 10/29/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Brooke was absolutely amazing to work with! I showed her what I wanted and she made sure I got it. She knew what would be in season and replaced the flowers that weren't in season, with equally as beautiful flowers that were. Not only did she work well with me, but with the venue I was getting married at as well. She had to figure out how to hang things differently at the last minute and everything came out perfectly! I can't recommend her enough!
    Nicole Married on 10/08/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Brooke is amazing! She is not only incredibly talented, but such a pleasure to work with. She was so patient and sweet when I changed my mind too many times to count, and delivered absolutely stunning bouquets, centerpieces, and floral arrangements.
illustration stars