Brooke Christl Photography Reviews

39 Reviews for Brooke Christl Photography

• Jennifer

Jennifer Wolfe · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Captured all the emotions

Brooke was so wonderful to work with for my daughter's wedding. She has such a wonderful personality and captured all the emotions of the day. I would hire her again in a second!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Stacey · Married on 11/14/2015

WOW! What an amazing and professional job Brooke did! She was able to photograph our wedding and made it SO easy and Fun! We are absolutely in love with all of our pictures. She really was able to capture our love for each other in her photographs and now we have them to forever remember our special day.

Sent on 12/24/2015

Amanda · Married on 10/10/2015

If you are looking to hire a photographer do yourself a favor a hire Brooke! She is an absolute pleasure to work with and her pictures are amazing!! We had a bit of a weather disaster on our wedding day, but Brooke never batted an eye and still managed to get us stunning pictures! One of the best decisions I made during the wedding planning process was hiring Brooke!

Sent on 12/14/2015

I can't say enough good things about Brooke! We could not have asked for a better photographer! She has so many options for packages and is very flexible in your wants and needs. We had an engagement and bridal photo shoot on top of our wedding day. She is so fast with getting your pictures back to you and the wedding album is absolutely STUNNING!! She is soooo nice and fun to work with. Her pictures are so creative and beautiful... she is the best around!!

Sent on 10/18/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 05/24/2015

I can’t say enough good things about Brooke. She was amazing in all of our sessions from engagement to the wedding day. Her photos were beautiful and everyone was gushing over them and how she made us all look beautiful. When she put together our wedding album, she chose the layout and photos so well that I didn’t find anything to ask that she change. Even after the wedding, her personal touches when she sent us our pictures were totally unexpected but made us feel so important to her and very touched at her detailed care. Love her!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Cristina · Married on 11/15/2014

Brooke is amazing! Taking photographs just comes natural for her. She is very professional, kind, knows how to handle any situation that may come up, she really captures the perfect moments.

Sent on 12/03/2014

Mikayla · Married on 06/21/2014

I was an an out of state bride as my wedding took place at Myrtle Beach so it was a destination wedding. I did plenty of research and knew from the quality I reviewed online and the actual reviews from real customers that Brooke Christl Photography was who I wanted to capture my big day. Being from WV and 8 hours away I knew I had to meet all my vendors at least once to calm the pre marriage jitters. I met Brooke a month prior and also did a photo shoot with her and became obsessed with her personality, her photography style, and her photos. She really is amazing at what she does and her work is extremely tasteful, classy, and A+ quality and not to mention her vibe makes you feel so comfortable! On the wedding day she captured all of our memories without us feeling like the day was being taken over by constantly getting photos...which was important to me but esp by fiance, as he is not a big "picture taker". My fiance was so pleased and thrilled with Brooke's style and the level of comfort he had with her we have decided when we have children and take a MB vaca, she will be the first person we call! You cannot go wrong with Brooke and the level of photography she produces. She is a genius at what she does and my husband, family, and friends absolutely adore her!

Sent on 12/12/2014

Jackie · Married on 04/26/2014

Brooke was sooo awesome! She was very patient with all the wedding party and knew when i had enough and said ok, it's Jackie & parkers turn. Wedding party get outta here! Everytime i turned throughout the night her or Betty were there capturing the moment! And maybe this is a little TMI but coming in from outside taking pictures with just parker and myself i really had to pee, Brooke helped! We know eachother other than her doing my wedding photos! Loved that! Would defintily recommend her to anyone. Especially if you want that photographer that makes you feel at ease. Parker loved her too! Oh and the photo booth was FUN!!!!

Sent on 05/05/2014

Brooke Christl Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jackie!!! We loved being part of your day:)

Evelyn · Married on 04/23/2014

Brooke was great! My husband and I were very comfortable with her, she made us relax & enjoy not only our engagement session but our wedding day photography. She is very talented, professional, and experienced. Brooke truly helped my day be perfect, she was even willing to help everyone get ready. She was awesome! I would HIGHLY recommend her.

Sent on 05/28/2014

Brooke Christl Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Evelyn!! I really enjoyed working with you and James. I loved how unique your dress was and how you incorporated your kids into the ceremony. I hope to see you guys again when you vacation at the beach:)

My husband and I cannot praise Brooke's work and professionalism enough! Besides the fact that her work was GORGEOUS, she is the sweetest person and made us feel right at home with her, so we knew we were making the right decision. From the very start she was so helpful with helping us find other vendors, including our wedding venue! We were from out of town so with her suggestions, we were able to plan our wedding quite easily! From our engagement photos to our wedding photos, we were so happy with the outcome! We wouldn't have had anyone else. :) When I look at our wedding book, I still get chills from that day...she captured everything so perfectly, you can feel the love! Overall, Brooke went above and beyond our expectations as she provided so much more than just photography, her help in the planning process, the little surprise goodies, and just her wonderful personality made our experience with her just amazing. We can't thank her enough! We recommend her to ALL!! :)

Sent on 01/07/2015

Angelique · Married on 03/22/2014

Brooke was awesome!! The time she took to make me relax and enjoy my day I absolutely love her! My pictures amazing!!!!

Sent on 04/02/2014

Brooke Christl Photography's reply:

Loved being part of your wedding day. You and Patrick were meant for each other!

Brooke was wonderful and so professional!

Sent on 01/01/2014

Lauren · Married on 11/02/2013

After seeing pictures Brooke took from a friends wedding, I knew then I wanted her to photograph my wedding. I couldn't have chosen any better! She is absolutely amazing at all that she does. Not only is she professional, she is super nice, fun, and down to earth. She was quick to respond to calls and emails, also quick at getting my engagement, bridal, and wedding photos back to me. She worked well with the other vendors and helped my wedding day go smoothly. She made sure every little special moment was captured. I have had numerous compliments about all of my photos. People have made the statement multiple times "Those pictures look like they came right out a magazine!" I would highly recommend Brooke Christl Photography! She is the BEST!

Lauren Hines

Sent on 12/27/2013

Brooke Christl Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting in me with such a special day. I truly enjoyed working with you and Ben:)

Ashley · Married on 10/19/2013

While being a bridesmaid at another wedding I had the pleasure of meeting Brooke and seeing her work. I instantly fell in love with what she does! I really felt like she took the time to get to know me and my husband to learn what kind of pictures we would be happy with. I am generally not comfortable in front of the camera, and with her direction my pictures turned out absolutely amazing!! She is so easy to work with, and even jumps in to help out in so many ways! She was such a huge part of making my wedding my perfect day. She is very easy to get ahold of and works with you in any way she can. By far the best on the beach and would recommend her to all my friends and family! My pictures are amazing and really captured our personality:) Will definitely be working with her again in the future!

Sent on 01/27/2014

Brittany · Married on 10/05/2013

I knew in looking at Brooke's website that she would be a top contender when choosing a photographer for my October wedding. When I met with her for the first time, there was no doubt in my mind. She had an infectious personality that immediately put me at ease with all my wedding planning. She had a great list of contacts for other vendors that helped a lot since I was relatively new to the area.
    Brooke also did our engagement shoot and she did a great job recommending different locations to meet our personalities. She brings a lot of enthusiasm and professionalism to each job! And her work speaks for itself! We loved all of our pictures from our engagement shoot and from the wedding! Our bridal party had a blast working with her and we got nothing but amazing compliments from everybody about our pictures! Brooke made our wedding day stress free and gave us the most beautiful pictures to remember it the rest of our lives!

Sent on 12/03/2013

Kristin · Married on 06/15/2013

I knew I wanted Brooke to be my photographer as soon as I met with her! She was professional, but also made me feel like I'd known her for a long time! All photo sessions were laid back and fun! She makes you feel beautiful the whole time, and puts the men at ease too! Always quick to respond to emails/calls and never seemed annoyed or too busy for me! By my wedding day, she felt more like a friend than photographer! My wedding photos are amazzzzing!! I could not have been more pleased with my experience with Brooke and can't wait to have future sessions with her!!! thanks so much Brooke!!!!!

Sent on 12/10/2013

Nicole · Married on 09/29/2012

Brooke did such an amazing job at my brothers wedding that I asked her to travel from Myrtle Beach to Washington, DC to do my wedding. She did such an amazing job and has such a great eye for capturing the moment. She got everything I wanted to remember- from the big to small details. I will have so many great photos to remember our special day. I will highly recommend Brooke to all my family and friends. Check out her website to see her work- it speaks for itself! She made the process easy and fun...thank you, Brooke!!!

Sent on 10/30/2012

Ginny · Married on 08/28/2012

Brooke is wonderful!! She was a joy to work with and would recommend her to anyone. She was responsive and willing to work around our needs. It rained on the day of our beach wedding, but Brooke hung around. As soon as there was a break in the weather, we rushed outside for pics. Brooke knew how much getting a few beach pics would mean to us, and came through. She is a professional person and has a gift for photography. So if you would like to get married in Myrtle Beach or the surrounding area, Brooke would be a beautiful addition to your day!
    Thanks Brooke!!!

Sent on 09/02/2012

Amanda · Married on 06/29/2012

Brooke was great! From the beginning she had our interest in mind and not just with our photography. Since we were having a long distance wedding, we did not have much time to select vendors. When we were having problems finding certain vendors Brooke made some great unbiased recommendation based on our preferences. She recommended certain vendors if we wanted to go a certain directions, and some different ones if we wanted to go another direction. It made our vendor selection so much less stressful. All of her recommendations were perfect.

As for the pictures they turned out great as well. We havent seen all our wedding pictures yet, but our engagement pictures were beautiful. The wedding pictures we have seen were gorgeous as well. She was great to work with. She helped us formulate a game plan for the day of the wedding to minimize the amount of pictures we had to take after the wedding so we could enjoy our reception. It was also the hottest day of the year and worked great with us even though we were hot and a little cranky :) She was spot on with the list of pictures we wanted to take, and even stayed a little late to make sure we got all the pictures we wanted. She was great and I would not look anywhere else.

Sent on 07/29/2012

Caroline · Married on 06/17/2012

I booked Brooke two weeks before my wedding because my previously contracted photography scammed me. Brooke was amazing. She is so cute and upbeat. I felt very peaceful and happy and not at all worried about leaving things in her hands. I mentioned one picture that I really wanted because it was one like my fiance's parents did. Brooke not only got the perfect shot but it was even better than I had hoped for.

She has great vision and was so quiet and unobtrusive there were times I forgot she was even there. I have the great pictures and memories from my wedding that I had hoped for.

Sent on 06/25/2012

Megan · Married on 06/09/2012

We have only seen a few photos (and one AMAZING) slideshow, but we love what we see. Brooke captured the true atmosphere at our wedding, and we can't wait to display such beautiful photos in our home.

Sent on 07/02/2012

Megan · Married on 06/09/2012

Brooke was a dream to work with. From the beginning, she made me and my now husband feel comfortable both while determining what we were looking for and during photo sessions. All of the photos from our pre-wedding sessions and day of festivities were gorgeous. She made sure I had all of the pictures that I asked for, and some that I would never have even though to request. Her prices are reasonable, and we received a beautifully-done wedding album along with a DVD of all photos taken during the wedding and reception. She also made sure we had a wonderful time, even teaching my wedding party "The Wobble" during the reception. I would recommend Brooke and her team to anyone! Thanks Brooke!

Sent on 01/04/2013

Meredith · Married on 05/19/2012

We were so lucky to have found Brooke to capture the entire celebration of our marriage. We had so much fun with her with our engagement session pictures. It was really a great experience in getting to know each other and to see her creativity and professionalism. Brooks ability to capture every emotion of our wedding and celebration will stay with us forever. Having a wedding party of 20 or so people was a little overwhelming to say the least. Brooke was so professional and organized, everyone commented on her ability to organize everyone in a way that we got finished quick and efficiently. I recommend Brooke above and beyond and am so happy she was able to share our wedding with us

Sent on 10/30/2012

michelle · Married on 05/12/2012

Brooke was amazing!!! She was very proffessional and very caring. You can tell Brook loves what she does and is very good at it!!! I would highly recommend Brook

Sent on 06/12/2012

I highly recommend Brooke Christl Photography to anyone! She is fabulous! She is so talented and does a phenomenal job with taking pictures that truely capture the essence of your day. She made my husband and I feel at ease throughout the whole day. We also did an Engagement Photo session with her, which was great because we got to know her and be comfortable with her. The engagement photos are so fun, light, flirty, and playful...I love them, they are on the beach! She is super professional, and the quality of her photos is superb. Photography is truly an art form, and Brooke has mastered it. She will be our family photographer throughout the years!

Sent on 11/06/2012