Bronze and Beautiful Bridal Reviews

41 | Parker, CO

41 Reviews for Bronze and Beautiful Bridal

Julia · Married on 07/10/2018

I loved working with Tori! She is SO talented, hair and makeup applications lasted all day and she exceeded all my expectations! Thank you so much!

• W

wendy · Married on 08/20/2017

Tori was awesome to work with. Megan who did my hair did an amazing job for me and all of my wedding party. I would highly recommend both of them..

Camille · Married on 08/05/2017

Tori and her team made everyone look and feel absolutely AMAZING! Hair and makeup was executed perfectly! Everyone had a blast and we were all finished on time, even through the chaos! Thank you for making me and everyone feel and look beautiful on my wedding day! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Amanda · Married on 06/24/2017

I hired Bronze and Beautiful to do my makeup and hair for my wedding and the ladies deserve all 5 stars. First, They had me come in for a bridal preview to make sure that my makeup and hair were exactly what I wanted, which was great! My wedding was a sunrise wedding and the ladies worked with me to make sure we could make the early morning nuptials go smoothly by staying in the hotel that I booked the night before. We all got up while it was still dark and they performed their magic on me! I had to hike up to St. Mary's Glacier in the dark in full hair and makeup and everything stayed put and looked great for the photographer and the ceremony. Tori and Megan were not only professional, flexible, and fun but just great people to work with all around! I recommend Bronze and Beautiful for any professional makeup or hairstyle needs!

- Amanda Luper

Trenda · Married on 06/02/2017

I have known, and worked with Tori, several times on a professional level. I had originally met her during a photo shoot that my daughter was in and had been very impressed with her talent. When I merged into the wedding business, I knew that I wanted to work with her because I had no doubts that she would provide my clients with the best service, be professional, and that her end results were just stunning. In June, I was the bride and not the wedding planner. Tori was one of the first vendors I booked because I had no doubts that I wanted her to do the makeup for myself and bridesmaids. Despite being very sick that day - she showed up and made us all look beautiful. Tori is one of a kind - it truly does not get any better than her. I will continue to refer her to all my brides, as well as, any future personal events I may need. She is truly the best.

Tori is incredible at what she does and made me feel so comfortable during my trial and big day. I felt
    Amazing and all of my wedding party did as well! I would absolutely recommend her to others and use her again!

Taylor · Married on 09/19/2015

Bronze and Beautiful (Tori) did makeup for myself and my bridal party on my wedding day and she was completely perfect. ALL those photos and you want to be stunning.

Tori listened to what I wanted, heard what I left out, and completely put my mind at ease. The rustic, elegant, "I want to look better than I ever have" look was perfect. My bridesmaids were spectacular and although we had a blonde, brunette, red head and mother of the bride, she took special attention to what looked best for each. She took her time while still mindful of our deadline to the "I do". Beautiful!!

She drove up (on a busy fall weekend) to our remote mountain wedding in Keystone, CO. She was on time, had everything she needed and was calming and sweet (in the midst of an exciting / hectic day!). What I loved, from the moment I booked she knew when, where, what I wanted and I never had to think twice - that piece was taken care of.. Such a relief. Thank you Tori! You truly made my entire group look spectacularly beautiful! ❤️

Tori was great to work with and did abeautiful job on me and and all my bridesmauds!

Caitlin · Married on 05/15/2015

Tori not only helped beautify my entire bridal party on the big day she also helped keep my skin [and myself] calm with monthly facials prior to my wedding day. Initially I questioned the necessity of airbrush makeup for the wedding day, but looking back at the photos I am so thankful because everyone looked flawless the entire night. Tori also helped personalize my bridal party robes by adding a bling initial, everyone loved it, they were beautiful. Tori was so helpful on a day when I felt overwhelmed. I would highly recommend Tori for all your makeup needs you won't be disappointed!

Sarah · Married on 11/08/2014

Tori did my, my sisters, and my moms makeup for my wedding. We looked so beautiful! We were so happy with her work. She is also a super nice girl and fun to be with on your special day! I highly recommend!

sheila · Married on 10/25/2014

Tori & Camille are very gifted at what they do! I looked & felt amazing on my wedding day! My hair & makeup was flawless & beautiful, & both held up all day & night. I will definitely be referring my family & friends to them! I can't thank them enough!

Briana · Married on 09/14/2014

Tori is truly incredible at what she does. She did makeup for me (the bride) and 5 of my bridesmaids within a very short time frame. She really listens to what you want and makes sure that everyone looks their absolute best. I received so many compliments on my makeup that evening and I love looking back at pictures from my wedding because Tori made me look and feel so beautiful. She also uses top of the line products which makes a big difference. I can't thank Tori enough for making me feel absolutely flawless on my wedding day. I highly recommend Tori to anyone looking for a makeup artist/hair stylist for their wedding day or for any other special event.

Ariana · Married on 09/06/2014

Tori was great! She got back to me about scheduling and any questions that I had in a timely manor. I called a few other makeup artists before choosing bronze and beautiful and none of the other places would even return my phone calls. She was professional and comparable with her prices to other makeup artist in the area.

Caitlin · Married on 06/29/2014

This vendor was exceptionally flexible. She drove from Parker to Denver to have a last minute consultation with me and did an awesome job! My wedding makeup was incredible!

Caitlin · Married on 06/29/2014

Tori was great! She listened to everything I wanted and gave me some great skin care tips! I would definitely recommend her!

Brittany · Married on 06/21/2014

Tori did hair and Camille did makeup for my wedding. I love those girls! They were so much fun to work with and it felt like I was getting ready with my girlfriends. They did an amazing job getting my bridal party, mom and I all dolled up. The makeup they use is quality, doesn't feel heavy and looks flawless, especially in photos. Great job Bronze and Beautiful!

Linda · Married on 04/26/2014

Tori was great to work with. She was punctual and professional.
    she made everyone look amazing and did exactly what each
    person wanted.

Myra · Married on 09/07/2013

Tori is excellent at what she does. My bridesmaids looked absolutely gorgeous and my makeup was flawless! She is on time always so you never feel rushed which was very important on such a busy day!

Their company name fits them perfect. They truly made me bronze and beautiful for my wedding day.
    I called them at the last minute and they were able to schedule me in a week before the wedding. They were very professional and well priced and I would highly recommend them.

Krista · Married on 07/27/2013

Tori did a beautiful job with my wedding day makeup, as well as my Mom and 6 bridesmaids!! We all were very impressed with her professionalism, flexibility, quality of work and handling the crazy wedding day schedule very well! The makeup provided the WOW factor while also looking natural. Great job!! I look forward to working with Tori again!

Tina · Married on 07/27/2013

Tori is outstanding! She's at the top of her game! She did my makeup for my wedding and I hired her again for my daughters wedding. I would recommend her over and over again.!

• Rachel

Rachel · Married on 06/29/2013

Tori of Bronze and Beautiful did an amazing job on my makeup for my wedding! It was definitely worth hiring a makeup artist on your big day so you can truly be pampered from head to toe! At first, I was hesitant of hiring a makeup artist because I wanted to look like myself, but wanted to add some wow factor without being too overdone. Tori let me do a makeup trial at her house before my wedding day. I also brought along some pictures of makeup so I could give her a clear direction of what I wanted. I am a professional photographer myself and I wanted the makeup to look good in my photographs and it looked flawless! I am definitely happy with her work, her knowledge of makeup for photographs and her professionalism! She was on time and did my bridal party in a timely manner and made sure everyone was happy with her work before she left. I definitely would recommend hiring Tori because of her experience and her talent in the makeup industry! She definitely made me feel beautiful and she is passionate about her work!
    -Rachel
    6/29/13

Kendra · Married on 06/01/2013

Tori was amazing! My makeup was flawless and natural. I still get comments on my photos saying that they should be in magazines. That is because of Tori! She comes to your location which is very convenient for the wedding party. She also offers spray tan! It was the best spray tan I have done. She also works with a hair stylist who will also come to the location. Most companies do not offer this. Very happy that I went with BB for my wedding day! Myself and my party looked amazing.

Cheri · Married on 04/28/2013

Tori was reccommend to me by a hairdresser in the salon I currently go to. I called Tori, not realizing it was also Prom season. Tori and her staff were able to get myself, my sister-in-law and my niece in for hair and makeup for my brothers wedding at a reasonable price. She did a great job, and we looked beautiful! Thanks Tori!

I was so worried about my tan lines in my wedding dress since it was strapless but Tori was fantastic! She sprayed me up and made me all one beautiful color! She also did our hair & makeup for the big day and everyone kept telling me how wonderful I looked. I didn't feel like a painted doll (I don't wear a lot of makeup usually) and I loved the way I looked the whole day. All us girls had so much fun being made Bronzed & Beautiful!