Bronston Photography Reviews

Bronston Photography 4
Bronston Photography 5

Jennalouise Kauffman · Getting married on 04/04/2021

Tori is the best!

You will NOT be disappointed with Tori. She is an amazing photographer who listens to your style and what you would like. My photos look like they are from a wedding magazine, which will be submitted soon. She is extremely organized, punctual, very easy to get along with and creative. I would love to work with her on everything if I lived in the surrounding area.

Bronston Photography 6
    Sent on 05/12/2019

Jason Downing · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Perfect Experience

We used Tori for our wedding and she was great from start to finish. Communication leading up to the event was great, Tori was super helpful by asking about details we hadn't considered ourselves. Our day of was super hectic and we were late, Tori worked with us to get every shot we wanted and needed even though the timeline was not ideal. We got our photos back very quick and they look great.

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Lakisha

Lakisha Wesseling · Getting married on 07/05/2020

Tori was everything!

Tori was EVERYTHING I wanted in a wedding photographer! I showed her a few pictures and she nailed my style! She was quick, efficient, able to adjust on the fly, creative, and so much more! I've only seen the sneak peek which were absolutely incredible. My family and friends say you can feel the emotions from that day in the pictures. I can't want to book her for another photoshoot!

Bronston Photography 7
    Sent on 05/25/2019
  • Alasia

Alasia · Married on 01/19/2020

Absolutely amazing

Tori is an amazing photographer! She listens to your needs, she’s very flexible, and she’s so funny! I would recommend her for all of your photo needs! I want her to do some milestone photos and we’re three and a half hours away! I love her and her style

Sent on 01/20/2020

Lauren · Married on 01/18/2020

The perfect wedding & proposal photographer

Tori was incredible to work with. She helped my fiance plan the perfect surprise proposal in Savannah for us and even helped him come up with a complete alternate plan when the weather ruined the first option. She was extremely professional and helped him pull off the surprise perfectly. She knew all the best spots to get the perfect photograph and was great with her directions for us during the shoot. She made the day perfect and made the whole moment so special for us. Most of all, the pictures turned out amazing and I cannot recommend her enough!

Bronston Photography 8
    Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly Hadden · Married on 01/18/2020

Absolutely the Best

Amazing! I hired Tori to do a boudoir shoot as a wedding gift to my husband. I have never thought of myself as the sexy, empowered female type. The thought of stripping down to next to nothing and attempting to look sexy in front of a woman I have never met before and allowing her to take pictures of me was absolutely nerve racking! From the very first email exchange, I could tell that Tori was going to make me feel completely comfortable. I felt like I was chatting with a friend and we haven’t even met yet. So the day of the shoot comes and I get to the studio and meet Tori and my makeup/hair artist, Johanna. As I’m sitting there getting all sexified these two ladies and I talk about anything and everything. I shared bits of my life and they shared bits of theirs. We laughed and carried on like we were old friends. They make you feel that comfortable. Johanna did an amazing job with my hair and makeup. I have never felt so beautiful and sexy. The time came to get into the lingerie I had chosen and the nerves had disappeared. Tori gives awesome instruction on how to pose and where to look and how to make what your doing look natural. She actually puts her camera down and gets up there and does it herself. She’s awesome! The whole time she’s cheering you on and telling you how amazing you look. She makes you feel empowered. I left that day with more confidence in myself. When my edits came in, I was blown away! I bet I looked at them a thousand times. Her pictures are a work of art. I couldn’t believe that was me in those photos. I chose to have her do an album as the gift and she took the photos I had chosen and told a story with them with how she laid them out. She is absolutely amazing from start to finish. I am a big review person meaning I look hard at reviews when choosing people and if you want the BEST photographer look no further and book Tori. You won’t regret it. I will definitely be working with her again! I left that session feeling like I gained a friend!

Sent on 11/03/2019

Kelly · Married on 10/20/2019

Tori is incredible!

My fiancé and I used Tori for our engagement pictures, and they look incredible! We were nervous, because we did not really feel like we would be comfortable in front of a camera - we thought we would look too posed or awkward, but Tori did an amazing job making us feel comfortable. She has a great personality and both my fiancé and I had so much fun working with her. Our pictures turned out absolutely stunning. When it came time to choose which photos we wanted edited, we struggled to choose because we loved them all! Not to mention, our preview/sneak peak of the session was ready literally within hours. All in all, Tori is an incredible photographer, and I highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/14/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/28/2019

I cannot begin to describe how incredibly wonderful and talented Tori is! My fiance and I are not the most "touchy" couple in public, and she was able to make us feel comfortable and natural while taking engagement pictures. She captured our love in some of the most beautiful places and our pictures are absolutely stunning! We could not have chosen a better photographer! We have certainly found our future photographer for all occasions as long as we don't drive her crazy! She is kind, fun, and relaxed; my fiance HATES pictures and she was able to make him feel comfortable =) I cannot say enough good things about Bronston photography! If you don't choose Tori you are missing out!

Bronston Photography 9
    Bronston Photography 18
    Sent on 10/08/2018

Hannah · Married on 09/28/2019

BEST Wedding Photographer

My husband and I luckily stumbled upon Tori's website when we were looking for a wedding photographer, and we cannot say enough wonderful things about our experience with Bronston Photography!

First and foremost, she is just an extremely pleasant human-being; so friendly and funny, she made an otherwise somewhat stressful day very carefree and fun.

Tacking onto that, she works magic with people who aren't so great with photos to begin with! My husband hates having his picture taken, and my brother with developmental disabilities has little patience for them; she got some of the best photos of both I have ever seen! Plus she knew exactly how to help everyone pose for the perfect shot.

Then, rolling with the punches, she was able to adapt to a handful of last minute changes. I was running behind schedule, so we shifted our original plans of a first-look to some cute "getting ready together" snaps. We had grand plans of an outdoor garden wedding in Charleston, and within 24 hrs of the big day we ended up changing venue to a local cat cafe due to impending weather. Tori was so understanding and managed to make our new, quirky ceremony location still look magical.

If you're looking for a photographer Tori is my first suggestion, hands down. All day, every day.

Bronston Photography 19
    Bronston Photography 20
    Sent on 01/10/2019

Caroline · Married on 09/07/2019

The BEST choice for your wedding photographer

If you're looking for a wedding photographer, whether in Savannah, Hilton Head, or anywhere in the world, Tori is literally your only choice. She swooped in and saved us after our photographer bailed five months before our wedding, and she was so easy to work with through the entire process.

She answered all my insane questions, let me vent and calmed all my worries and fears, and when it was showtime, she was half of the dynamic duo that made our day as special as it was. Tori handled our big complicated families with ease and quickly prioritized the shots that needed to happen as our time began to get scarce. She was instrumental in my husband and I getting time to ourselves between the ceremony and reception to just relish in being together and taking this new step in our lives.

24 hours later, we got our little preview of 33 pictures, and I could not stop smiling. My family was out for dessert at Leopold's in Savannah and we were all passing my phone back and forth looking at the incredible photos she had taken. Tori is a lifesaver and a miracle worker, and I can't recommend her enough for your special day.

Sent on 12/05/2019

Amber Denton · Married on 07/21/2019

Tori is the best!

Found Tori on a Google search and immediately knew I wanted her for my photos! She bent over backwards for me with scheduling and small details that I had questions about. The whole experience was 5 stars from beginning to end and I will totally use her for all my pictures from here on out. Thanks Tori for your amazing work, and your kindness!

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 06/15/2019

Best Photographer EVER

I am absolutely blown away by JUST the sneak peeks I received from our wedding day! Tori is an artistic genius when it comes to photography. I HIGHLY recommend using her for any type of photographs you are looking for - especially when it comes to weddings! She is a pleasure to work with and has an eye for creativity. Everyone I have showed the sneak peeks to comments on how our pictures look like they came right out of a magazine. I am very happy with my decision on using Bronston Photography and I cannot wait to get the rest of the pictures! Thank you soooo much Tori!

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 06/02/2019

Above and beyond expectations!!!

I cannot say enough good things about Tori. She did an amazing job with our engagement and wedding photos!!! We will definitely be staying in contact and using her again in the future for family portraits!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Matthew Kucerak · Married on 04/15/2019

The Perfect Surprise Proposal

Our experience with Tori could not have gone any better! Not only did she capture our surprise proposal beautifully with her skills
    as a photographer, but she also help me plan and coordinate the event for 3+ months leading up to the big day! Tori couldn’t have been any easier to work with and she helped make our big moment even better without overstepping or making us do anything we weren’t comfortable doing. Completely professional experience from beginning to end and we highly recommend her for any event!

Sent on 04/20/2019
  • Elen

Elen · Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing experience!

I went to Tori for boudoir photography since my wedding photographer did not offer this service. I'm so happy that I did this with Tori! I laughed a lot and now have amazing pictures to give my future husband. Like many other women, the idea of stripping down into lingerie in front of a stranger was a bit nerve-wracking, but Tori made it fun and easy!

The day started with hair, makeup (thank you, Jo!), and mimosas. All of that, combined with Tori's fun, easy-going nature made the photo shoot experience one that every bride should do! Tori helped pose me, both by telling me how to pose and by doing the poses herself (even though she was very pregnant), which really helped me feel comfortable and sexy. She was very encouraging, and by the end of the shoot, I felt like I actually knew what I was doing.

Not only was the experience itself great, but the photos are absolutely amazing! I didn't know that I could look that good! Even the photos Tori showed me on her camera the day of the shoot were amazing.

Do yourself a favor--get boudoir photography with Tori! You will walk away with newfound confidence and an amazing, intimate gift for your partner.

Sent on 01/28/2019

Julie · Married on 01/11/2019

Tori is awesome! We planned on taking our engagement pictures while in town from Chicago and working with her was fantastic. She had so many great suggestions for us and was so easy to communicate with during the whole process. We thought we were going to feel so awkward in front of the camera but she made us feel so comfortable and the pictures turned out amazing! Overall it was a great experience - would definitely recommend her!

Bronston Photography 21
    Bronston Photography 22
    Bronston Photography 23
    Bronston Photography 24
    Sent on 10/10/2018

Brei · Married on 10/27/2018

Tori was amazing! She was able to squeeze us in her schedule in a week notice while my fiancé and I were visiting in Savannah. Her work is outstanding and our pictures came out great! I would recommend her to anyone who needs couple pictures done.

Bronston Photography 25
    Bronston Photography 31
    Bronston Photography 32
    Sent on 01/15/2018

Lauren · Married on 10/20/2018

My fiancé and I had Tori take our engagement photos. I knew right away that I wanted her to be our photographer for all things wedding. Her photos look so natural and beautiful. Tori has been awesome with communicating and asking what we want in our photos. She made us feel so comfortable during our engagement shoot and I’m so happy the way they turned out. She really helped us through the process since this was our first photoshoot together. I cannot wait to see how our wedding photos turn out! I would definitely recommend Tori for anything special you’re trying to capture!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Haley · Married on 10/13/2018

My fiancé and I asked Tori to do our engagement shoot at Bonaventure Cemetery when we were visiting Savannah for the holidays. I assumed we’d have trouble finding a photographer since it was so close to New Year’s Eve, but Tori was happy to accommodate us. We had never done a photo shoot before, but Tori was very personable and made us feel comfortable from the beginning. She recommended a variety of beautiful spots throughout the cemetery since we were unfamiliar with the location and offered endless creative ideas for shots. I was impressed by how Tori went above and beyond to get great photos. We were also impressed by Tori's clear communication and follow up and by the excellent service she provided the entire time we worked with her. The final pictures we received were exactly what we wanted: Artistic, natural-looking photos that captured the true nature of our relationship. We were incredibly happy with the quality and number of pictures we received and our overall experience working with Tori.

Sent on 01/23/2017

Sarah · Married on 10/06/2018

Forever Grateful

Tori Bronston is amazing and very talented photographer. We couldn't believe the quality and turn-around time. Our friends and family were stunned by her quality. Thank you so much!! Forever grateful.

Bronston Photography 33
    Bronston Photography 38
    Bronston Photography 39
    Sent on 01/28/2019

Mandy · Married on 10/04/2018

We had a great experience with our wedding photos! We are from out of town and Tori was highly recommend by our wedding planner. She's amazing!

Sent on 10/10/2018
  • O

Olivia · Married on 09/21/2018

We had our wedding on 9/21/18, after literal years of planning, and Tori was a dream. She was so organized, professional, and just an all around great person to work with. So many people have contacted me regarding my pictures, wanting to know the details on who did them! They turned out AMAZING-and I’ve only gotten the sneak peak so far! I have no doubt in my mind the other pictures will be just as fabulous. If you need a photographer, you need Tori.

Bronston Photography 40
    Sent on 10/05/2018

Katie · Married on 07/28/2018

Tori was AMAZING! She made my fiancé and I so comfortable throughout the whole session. She made the experience so fun and memorable. The photos turned out so beautiful. Tori was also so easy to communicate with which made the process run smoothly. She always messaged me back right away when I had questions about the session or the photos. Tori posted a sneak peak shortly after our engagement photos were taken which was such a surprise! I highly recommend Tori!! She was great with my whole family and we all had a blast that day. Thank you so much for the experience and photos!!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Reana · Married on 07/01/2018

Tori Bronston is a phenomenal photographer. My fiancé and I flew from out of state (California/New York) to have our engagement photos taken in savannah, GA taken by Tori. We could not be happier with our decision. When we met her...she felt like family. She made us feel comfortable throughout the entire process...especially since this was my fiancé and I first photoshoot and first time in Savannah. She shared with us a little bit of the cities history and recommended a few great places to eat. Overall, her photography skills and quality are TOP NOTCH!!! We ABSOULUTELY LOVE OUR PHOTOS! If you want the best photos and detailed photographer book with Tori. You will not regret it.

Sent on 06/11/2017

Nicholas · Married on 06/23/2018

Tori was awesome. I needed a photographer in Savannah to do proposal pictures on late notice. Tori responded to my inquiry almost immediately, and worked with me to come up with the perfect plan. She took some beautiful pictures of the event, and stuck around to take some portrait shots- even in the middle of a surprise downpour. Tori is a consummate pro, I cannot recommend her more highly.

Sent on 07/18/2017