Bronston Photography Reviews

83 | Savannah, GA

83 Reviews for Bronston Photography

• Kayla

Kayla B. · Getting married on 06/10/2023

Amazing photographer for our engagement photos!

Tori was incredible to work with! She was so knowledgeable about Savannah and took us to a bunch of different locations for a great variety of photos. She also was super helpful in directing us on what poses to do which made for GORGEOUS final photos. She was also funny, kind, and easy to work with. We had so much fun! I would highly suggest working with her!

Sent on 01/27/2021
  • Stevie

Stevie R. · Getting married on 06/05/2022

You have to book tori!

I had a last minute elopement and Tori was one of the first calls I made and I am sooo thankful for her. She has been working in the Savannah area for so long that I told her I was stressing about everything and she emailed me all sorts of references and recommendations, she practically planned my whole wedding. She was so thorough, I got married on the beach in Tybee and she looked up the sunset and the TIDES! I had no idea to look at the tides and how important that was, but she did. She took the most amazing photos, close up and the whole beach scene. She was even able to make it look like the beaches were all empty when they most certainly were not. 100% best photographer in the area! Tori gives amazing guidance for angles and positions people wonderfully. My husband and I are planning a large destination ceremony in the future and I will be brining Tori with us to be the photographer there as well. Don't waist your time looking anywhere else.

Sent on 06/18/2020

Jasmine B. · Getting married on 05/06/2022

Love love love

LOVE LOVE LOVE! Five stars isn't enough. If I could rate 10+ stars, I would. Tori was professional and personable. We really enjoyed having her apart of our special day. Tori was great about finding the best light and directing/posing us so that we got the best shots. We were totally comfortable throughout the entire process and could not be more in love with the pictures. Our families quickly fell in love with the photos as well. If you're on the fence, this is your sign. Use Bronson Photography!

Sent on 06/30/2020

Courtney N. · Getting married on 02/09/2022

Book her, and book her now.

COVID threw a ton of curve balls our way during our planning, but issues with photography was not one of them. My (now) husband and I hired Tori in 2019 for our September 2020 wedding. We took our engagement pictures in March of this year, and shortly after we were blindsided with a pandemic. Planning amidst all of the unknowns was a nightmare, but Tori was an absolute godsend. She stayed in contact with me throughout - be it with reminders, suggestions, or even just some (much needed) reassurance.

Day of, I often found myself thinking "How do couples do this without her?"
    She was able to go with the flow, but also provided structure and direction when we needed it. We were completely open and let her take total control artistically, and we were absolutely BLOWN AWAY when we received our sneak peeks. We're not far from getting all of our pictures back, and we cannot wait to see them. Tori is truly an artist, and we are completely in awe of her talent.

Sent on 10/25/2020

Alexis L. · Married on 04/22/2021

Tori was great! Excellent pictures

For my wedding, I wanted an assertive photographer who would make every picture appear candid, make her way around the wedding without me having to tell her, and who would make subtle tweaks to each shot to make it perfect. Tori was all that and more, and the pictures she took perfectly captured the love and happiness of the day. She truly made me look and feel like a model, and me, my husband, and our family and friends will treasure these pictures forever!

Sent on 04/28/2021

Jennalouise K. · Married on 04/04/2021

Tori is the best!

You will NOT be disappointed with Tori. She is an amazing photographer who listens to your style and what you would like. My photos look like they are from a wedding magazine, which will be submitted soon. She is extremely organized, punctual, very easy to get along with and creative. I would love to work with her on everything if I lived in the surrounding area.

Sent on 05/12/2019

Kara R. · Married on 03/12/2021

So amazing!

My husband and I recently had a vow renewal in Savannah. It was really important to me to have pictures because, in 10 years, it'll be how we look back and remember the day. Tori was incredible in every way that you hope a photographer will be...great eye for shots, she had a plan and direction and she was efficient. I loved that we captured so much- so beautifully- in a short period of time. It was perfect! She also has a fun, easy going personality so the time was enjoyable to boot. I would recommend her to anyone looking for quality imagery.

Sent on 03/15/2021

Allison G. · Married on 01/23/2021

Fantastic! We Couldn't Have Done it Without Her!

Tori is an AMAZING photographer! Hands down- her work is stunning! We were so glad to have her photographing our wedding day. In the months leading up to our wedding, Tori was so easy to get in contact with and responded quickly. Not to mention, she was so incredibly nice and I loved getting to know her! When I wasn't sure what I wanted, she helped guide me in the right direction based off of her professional experience. On the day of the wedding, she directed us perfectly. She even helped us accommodate having a family member as our second photographer, which meant the world to us! I HIGHLY recommend Tori Bronston for your wedding!

Sent on 01/27/2021
  • Kristina

Kristina G. · Married on 01/09/2021

Wedding Day

If you’re looking for a photographer, Bronston Photography is where it is at! Tori was AMAZING to work with right up until my wedding day, she was there for every email, every question and every text. Than Heather was just as great shooting my wedding day she knew just what I wanted & where/how I wanted pictures. It was such a cold day on our wedding day she even gave me scarf to wear between pictures lol she is just the sweetest person! Tori & Heather both have that fun, kind energy that makes it feel like you’ve known them for years!! We couldn’t be any happier! I highly highly recommend!

Sent on 02/11/2021
  • Caitlin

Caitlin P. · Married on 11/06/2020

Perfect Day.

Tori is simply the best! She helped me every single step of the way. My husband and I decided to do a destination wedding in Savannah; unfortunately, COVID hit, and we were not able to visit before we got married. Tori took the time to speak with me on the phone and really got to know me; by the end of the conversation, it felt like we had known each other forever, and I knew she was going to be a fantastic fit for our wedding. She helped me to find other vendors, such as my hair and makeup artist, and gave positive input on the vendors we had already chosen. Throughout the entire process Tori stayed in touch through email, phone calls, and text messages. She was extremely flexible with our schedules, and her prices were very affordable. Tori goes above and beyond to make sure that everyone is happy! She is super sweet and makes getting your picture taken a fun experience. I cannot say enough good things about Tori. I highly recommend her to be a part of any special day that a person has!

Sent on 11/20/2020

Jason D. · Married on 10/10/2020

Perfect Experience

We used Tori for our wedding and she was great from start to finish. Communication leading up to the event was great, Tori was super helpful by asking about details we hadn't considered ourselves. Our day of was super hectic and we were late, Tori worked with us to get every shot we wanted and needed even though the timeline was not ideal. We got our photos back very quick and they look great.

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Raven

Raven A. · Married on 10/10/2020

Best Photographer hands down

Tori is absolutely amazing. She listens to all of your ideas and requests and make sure they happen. She has done my engagement photos, boudoir, and wedding photos. I could not be happier with all of them. She helps you know how to pose, even if it is just moving your head slightly so that it's just at the right angle. She is quick too, so you can capture as many photos as possible. I will forever consider her for all my future professional photos when possible.

Sent on 01/13/2021
  • Traci

Traci · Married on 10/03/2020

The BEST in Savannah

Tori is everything you want in a photographer and more. From our first call, she helped me understand what I wanted on the day of. She is so easy to work with. Tori has an eye for the best photos and knows the most gorgeous spots around Savannah. I have never felt more beautiful than I did in front of her camera. Her work is phenomenal and she doesn't miss a thing. My entire wedding party and family were so impressed with how quick and organized she was for all of our group photos. Expect to have hundreds of photos that are incredible, the only downside is trying to choose a favorite! I am so honored to have worked with her on my wedding day. Tori will be more than your wedding day photographer, she'll quickly become a friend.

Sent on 05/07/2021
  • Lakisha

Lakisha W. · Married on 07/05/2020

Tori was everything!

Tori was EVERYTHING I wanted in a wedding photographer! I showed her a few pictures and she nailed my style! She was quick, efficient, able to adjust on the fly, creative, and so much more! I've only seen the sneak peek which were absolutely incredible. My family and friends say you can feel the emotions from that day in the pictures. I can't want to book her for another photoshoot!

Sent on 05/25/2019

Ariel B. · Married on 06/12/2020

Best photographer!

My husband and I got married in June of 2020. We do not live in Georgia, so when it came to planning our wedding, we were unable to meet our vendors, one being our photographer. We did tons of research on local photographers to make sure we felt fully confident in our choice. Immediately Tori’s artistry and ability to capture the true essence of her subjects was breathtaking. We ended up choosing Tori a little less than a year out from our wedding day and she was there for us every step of the way. Every month or so she would shoot us an email or text asking if we needed anything and how we were doing. Her approach and commitment to us was so personal and kind. It spoke volumes. Not only was she dedicated to making sure she understood what we were looking for in our photos, but she gave us other exceptional vendors she trusted to make our day special, some of which we used solely on her recommendation. As the craziness of the pandemic approached and eventually took full effect, we were worried we would have to postpone our wedding. Tori assured us she would be there for us if we chose to keep our June date. Fast forward to the day of…it would not be a coastal wedding without rain, right! Tori was determined to capture the most beautiful shots and angles despite the weather. If we were game to make the shot happen it was obvious, she would do whatever it took to make it happen! She was so prompt with our sneak peak, as well. We got several of our photos back the next day and the rest back within three weeks. I have had so many people comment on how stunning our photos are. Even a few go as far as saying they had been part of numerous wedding parties and our photos were hands down the best shots they had ever seen! I cannot say it enough, book her for every special moment you want to capture!!! We loved her, our vendors all remarked that she is the best photographer in the area and that they absolutely love her and working with her. She really made our day one to remember. We will definitely use her again in the future!

Sent on 07/21/2020

Courtney B. · Married on 04/18/2020

Elopement photography

Tori is amazing!!! We literally called her 2 hours before our elopement started and she was fantastic! She is very experienced and knows exactly how to make you feel comfortable! I usually do not enjoy taking photos but she made this experience so much fun!! Great energy the entire time. There is no stress in worrying how to pose or position yourself as she guides you through every minute of it all! I can not say enough good things about her!

Sent on 02/19/2020

Laura A. · Married on 03/06/2020

Best Photographer!

Tori is hands down the best photographer, and I cannot say enough great things about her! If I could give her more than 5 stars I would! She is down to earth, personable, professional, and she works so hard to make sure you get exactly what you want. She makes everything so easy, stress free, and fun! My husband and I weren't the best with taking pictures, and usually feel awkward about it so I was stuck between a rock and a hard place wanting to have pictures to remember our wedding day and knowing we felt we weren't photogenic at all. ENTER TORI! From our first encounter with her, we were instantly more at ease. She kept us laughing and our nerves at bay throughout our engagement photos, and they were absolutely beautiful! I was so happy with how they turned out! I also decided to step way outside of my comfort zone to do a boudoir session with Tori as a wedding gift for my husband. I was so nervous going into it and praying I could pull it off, but, again, she made the whole process so easy and fun! She told me what to do and how to do it. They turned out AMAZING and I am so glad I did them! If you're thinking about doing a boudoir session, do it! You wont regret it! By the time we got to the wedding day, my husband and I felt so comfortable and natural it made taking the pictures even more fun. She made sure we got all the pictures we wanted, and she has such a great creative eye for photo opportunities that come out better than you could ever imagine. I could not stop looking at our photos when we got them back because they were so beautiful! Not only was she our photographer for our wedding, but she also was so helpful in the planning stages as well. She gave me a whole list of vendors for hair and makeup, catering, planners (you name it and she had a whole list of people/companies to pick from). And she helped make a timeline for the day of the wedding so that everything would go smoothly from the moment you start getting ready to the time you leave. Honestly, when you work with Tori, you're getting the whole package, and if you haven't taken a look at some of her photos yet, her work speaks for itself. My husband and I will never use another photographer, and if you book her, I am willing to bet by the end of it, you will feel the same.

Sent on 05/19/2020
  • Olivia

Olivia S. · Married on 02/15/2020

Tori is amazing!

Tori is awesome!! She made everything so easy and painless. My groom also had a black eye the day of the wedding and Tori was so patient and worked all the right angles. Plus we got all our pictures back in 3 weeks. Book her and you wont be disappointed!

Sent on 03/12/2020
  • Alasia

Alasia · Married on 01/19/2020

Absolutely amazing

Tori is an amazing photographer! She listens to your needs, she’s very flexible, and she’s so funny! I would recommend her for all of your photo needs! I want her to do some milestone photos and we’re three and a half hours away! I love her and her style

Sent on 01/20/2020

Lauren · Married on 01/18/2020

The perfect wedding & proposal photographer

Tori was incredible to work with. She helped my fiance plan the perfect surprise proposal in Savannah for us and even helped him come up with a complete alternate plan when the weather ruined the first option. She was extremely professional and helped him pull off the surprise perfectly. She knew all the best spots to get the perfect photograph and was great with her directions for us during the shoot. She made the day perfect and made the whole moment so special for us. Most of all, the pictures turned out amazing and I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly H. · Married on 01/18/2020

Absolutely the Best

Amazing! I hired Tori to do a boudoir shoot as a wedding gift to my husband. I have never thought of myself as the sexy, empowered female type. The thought of stripping down to next to nothing and attempting to look sexy in front of a woman I have never met before and allowing her to take pictures of me was absolutely nerve racking! From the very first email exchange, I could tell that Tori was going to make me feel completely comfortable. I felt like I was chatting with a friend and we haven’t even met yet. So the day of the shoot comes and I get to the studio and meet Tori and my makeup/hair artist, Johanna. As I’m sitting there getting all sexified these two ladies and I talk about anything and everything. I shared bits of my life and they shared bits of theirs. We laughed and carried on like we were old friends. They make you feel that comfortable. Johanna did an amazing job with my hair and makeup. I have never felt so beautiful and sexy. The time came to get into the lingerie I had chosen and the nerves had disappeared. Tori gives awesome instruction on how to pose and where to look and how to make what your doing look natural. She actually puts her camera down and gets up there and does it herself. She’s awesome! The whole time she’s cheering you on and telling you how amazing you look. She makes you feel empowered. I left that day with more confidence in myself. When my edits came in, I was blown away! I bet I looked at them a thousand times. Her pictures are a work of art. I couldn’t believe that was me in those photos. I chose to have her do an album as the gift and she took the photos I had chosen and told a story with them with how she laid them out. She is absolutely amazing from start to finish. I am a big review person meaning I look hard at reviews when choosing people and if you want the BEST photographer look no further and book Tori. You won’t regret it. I will definitely be working with her again! I left that session feeling like I gained a friend!

Sent on 11/03/2019

Kelly · Married on 10/20/2019

Tori is incredible!

My fiancé and I used Tori for our engagement pictures, and they look incredible! We were nervous, because we did not really feel like we would be comfortable in front of a camera - we thought we would look too posed or awkward, but Tori did an amazing job making us feel comfortable. She has a great personality and both my fiancé and I had so much fun working with her. Our pictures turned out absolutely stunning. When it came time to choose which photos we wanted edited, we struggled to choose because we loved them all! Not to mention, our preview/sneak peak of the session was ready literally within hours. All in all, Tori is an incredible photographer, and I highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/14/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/28/2019

I cannot begin to describe how incredibly wonderful and talented Tori is! My fiance and I are not the most "touchy" couple in public, and she was able to make us feel comfortable and natural while taking engagement pictures. She captured our love in some of the most beautiful places and our pictures are absolutely stunning! We could not have chosen a better photographer! We have certainly found our future photographer for all occasions as long as we don't drive her crazy! She is kind, fun, and relaxed; my fiance HATES pictures and she was able to make him feel comfortable =) I cannot say enough good things about Bronston photography! If you don't choose Tori you are missing out!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Hannah · Married on 09/28/2019

BEST Wedding Photographer

My husband and I luckily stumbled upon Tori's website when we were looking for a wedding photographer, and we cannot say enough wonderful things about our experience with Bronston Photography!

First and foremost, she is just an extremely pleasant human-being; so friendly and funny, she made an otherwise somewhat stressful day very carefree and fun.

Tacking onto that, she works magic with people who aren't so great with photos to begin with! My husband hates having his picture taken, and my brother with developmental disabilities has little patience for them; she got some of the best photos of both I have ever seen! Plus she knew exactly how to help everyone pose for the perfect shot.

Then, rolling with the punches, she was able to adapt to a handful of last minute changes. I was running behind schedule, so we shifted our original plans of a first-look to some cute "getting ready together" snaps. We had grand plans of an outdoor garden wedding in Charleston, and within 24 hrs of the big day we ended up changing venue to a local cat cafe due to impending weather. Tori was so understanding and managed to make our new, quirky ceremony location still look magical.

If you're looking for a photographer Tori is my first suggestion, hands down. All day, every day.

Sent on 01/10/2019

Caroline · Married on 09/07/2019

The BEST choice for your wedding photographer

If you're looking for a wedding photographer, whether in Savannah, Hilton Head, or anywhere in the world, Tori is literally your only choice. She swooped in and saved us after our photographer bailed five months before our wedding, and she was so easy to work with through the entire process.

She answered all my insane questions, let me vent and calmed all my worries and fears, and when it was showtime, she was half of the dynamic duo that made our day as special as it was. Tori handled our big complicated families with ease and quickly prioritized the shots that needed to happen as our time began to get scarce. She was instrumental in my husband and I getting time to ourselves between the ceremony and reception to just relish in being together and taking this new step in our lives.

24 hours later, we got our little preview of 33 pictures, and I could not stop smiling. My family was out for dessert at Leopold's in Savannah and we were all passing my phone back and forth looking at the incredible photos she had taken. Tori is a lifesaver and a miracle worker, and I can't recommend her enough for your special day.

Sent on 12/05/2019