79 Reviews for Broken Arrow Music DJ

Projector (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
Uplighting (1)
77 Broken Arrow Music DJ Reviews

John was amazing! He was so helpful from start to finish in making sure all was set and ready to go. He never let the atmosphere at the reception get boring. He played a little bit of everything and was really receptive to the crowd. I would recommend him for any and every event needed!

Profile Picture Samantha, 3/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

John was fantastic kept us on track time wise. He played a great selection of music along with what we wanted played

Profile Picture Erica, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

John was excellent! He played all of our songs accordingly & was very responsive to all our questions! Would definitely reccommend!

Profile Picture Coral, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mr. Johnson was very easy to work with and did an amazing job accommodating to changes in the plans and keeping me informed as the bride before anything happened. Overall I was impressed with his professionalism, organization, and enthusiasm.

Profile Picture Hannah, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Very professional and nice! Our wedding was great and everyone had lots of fun!

Profile Picture Randie, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

John is an amazing DJ! I could not have picked a better vendor for doing all of our event's music.

He made sure that we had all of the music we wanted at our 1-Year Vow Renewal, and we had so much fun! It was awesome to see guests get up and dance, especially the ones that are usually very quiet and shy.

I had people tell me afterwards that it was one of the most fun events they had ever been to, and it brought me such joy to hear that.

I would recommend this DJ to anyone who is looking for an experienced, professional, and reliable individual to do music at his or her event.

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

John was awesome, and his wife is super sweet! So thankful to have had them on our wedding day!

Profile Picture Kenzie, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

John was awesome to work with! Very personable, made sure to get all of our song requests and last minute details even up to just days before the wedding! Great customer service, extremely hard working, and very professional! This guy knows what's he's doing!

Profile Picture Micah, 10/1/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

John was very professional and catered to all of our needs. He checked with us throughout the night to make sure he was meeting our expectations. He really helped the night go smoothly and everybody had a great time. Will use him again in the future for sure.

Profile Picture Karla, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

John was professional and really great to work with. My husband and I started working with him when another DJ fell through and even with 2 months before the wedding, he really made us feel at ease. He played music from our playlist as well as requests from guests and had everyone on the dance floor, even my 9 year old who swore he'd never dance. We had such a great time and John played such a important roll in that. He even gives you a CD of your top 20 songs. Such great service.

Profile Picture Ashli, 9/1/16, 2 Reviews

BAM,

Made planning easy and during the reception kept everything on track. The music selection was great and several guests asked after the evening who the DJ was!

Profile Picture User7031269, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

John did an amazing job with our wedding! He was very professional yet made it fun. He was early and had everything set up with plenty of time to spare. He was willing and able to download any song that was requested. I definitely recommend him for any DJ needs!

Profile Picture Zac, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Could not have been happier with our decision to use BAM Dj service. For the value I was concerned a little (hearing other wedding dj horror stories) but everything from pre-meetings and the actual wedding were great, professional, and exactly what we wanted. John is a great guy and did everything we needed him to. We met multiple times before the wedding and stayed in contact. Sound system was great, accent lights were awesome. Just a 100% great overall experience. If your doing a wedding don't forget about the "shoe game". That was a blast. Don't hesitate to use BAM. They were perfect. Thanks John.

Profile Picture Josh, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

John was so easy to work with and let us customize our own music list. Because of his experience, he was able to make some very helpful suggestions for our ceremony. I truly felt that he helped us create the perfect atmosphere for our event! My family and friends kept commenting on how good the DJ was. We will definitely use his services again at our next event.

Profile Picture Timmeni, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I cannot say enough positive things about working with John! He is prompt to return messages, is professional, affordable, accommodating, and easy to communicate with. Not to mention he has an ability to "feel the crowd" and was able to get my whole family to dance at my wedding reception!

Profile Picture Laura, 6/17/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I cannot say enough positive things about working with John! He was so easy to communicate to and work with! He is prompt to return messages, is professional, affordable, and accommodating. Not to mention, he has an ability to "feel the crowd" and was able to get my whole family dancing at my wedding reception!

Profile Picture Laura, 6/17/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

John did a great job with the music at my wedding ceremony and reception! He kept the timeline of events at the reception moving along smoothly and getting a CD of the important songs was a nice touch. I would recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We absolutely loved working with John at Broken Arrow Music! He did a great job playing songs we had requested previously, as well as playing a mix of songs that he selected. We really appreciated him being able to accommodate all of our requests! He did such a great job. We would definitely recommend him to anyone who needs a DJ!

Profile Picture cayla, 6/10/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

These DJs know how to party and will play any song you request from them. Can make any situation fun and make you have a great time.

Profile Picture Joan, 12/31/15, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, MC

John is awesome! He sticks to the timeline and play list. He is also very flexible and is willing to work with you. He even went above and beyond to meet with the venue. I highly recommend him especially if you want a stress free event!

Profile Picture Paul, 12/5/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We loved Broken Arrow Music DJ at our wedding! John was so helpful throughout the planning process to make sure our music selections were perfect for the ceremony and reception. He listened and respected everything we wanted and didn't want. His prices are extremely reasonable for the the incredible level of service you receive. The crowd was happy and the dance floor was rockin'! I would highly recommend using this business!

Profile Picture Anna, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I almost skipped out on a dj for our wedding, we are delighted we did not. Dj Bam made everything easy. We did all business by phone, email, and online. Which was wonderful because we lived out of state from where the wedding was held. They definitely had the right attitudes, music selection, and preparation. Brad was our dj and was wonderful. He came over prepared and personally I thought he could take on a lion if he had to. He was very delightful to be around and very easy going. Brad had a large variety of music to keep our guests happy. I definitely had the most fun dancing the night away with family and friends. But, what made my husband and I smile was the CD he handed us at the end, we listen to it often. I would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Shelah, 10/10/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

John and his son did a wonderful job at my daughter's wedding. They were so easy to work with. I would recommend them for any occasion. Their lighting was fun and festive. They keep the crowd engaged from the youngest to the oldest and keep ever thing on track. John made sure we had an awesome night. Thank you, John.
Tracy Stack

Profile Picture Tracy, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

John was amazing. Before the wedding he was always available to answer any questions and was quick to get back to you when you sent an email or left a message.

He visited the site of our wedding a couple days before the ceremony/reception to make sure there were not issues with the setup. He noticed an issue and came up with two different solutions at the last minute.

He was great during the actual ceremony as well. He made sure that people were always on the dance floor having fun. When there was a break in the action he played the right song to get the party started again.

Two of my other friends have also used John for their wedding and also had great experiences.

Profile Picture Travis, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were so pleased with John and his son. Our wedding was a blast and had all ages out on the floor. He managed to play several of my requests; as well as, catering to requests the night of from our guests. He kept everything on cue while staying flexible. We truly appreciate all the work John did to make our evening truly ours and something special. We highly recommend John for your special day / event.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/29/15, 4 Reviews