Broken Arrow Music DJ Reviews

83 | Broken Arrow, OK

83 Reviews for Broken Arrow Music DJ

Stacey · Married on 08/23/2018

John was great to work with. He helped us get through our wedding coordinated well and was able to read our very laid back and difficult crowd. He made our wedding fun and was able to make changes based on what worked best with all the vendors.

Sent on 08/24/2018

Broken Arrow Music DJ's reply:

Stay and Marshall were awesome, they made my job very easy and were a pleasure to work with. We wish them all the best in their new life together!

Latosha · Married on 06/02/2018

I’m very glad we booked Broken arrow music. John was very easy to work with. He helped us keep on track during our reception. He was super fun and interacted with the crowd and he also played lots of kid friendly songs to keep all the kiddos involved on the dance floor. He definitely made our night one to remember.

Arynn · Married on 05/05/2018

John was very easy to work with! He played a good variety of music and helped make sure we stayed on track with our schedule and he’d speed things up if he noticed people starting to leave.

Heather · Married on 04/13/2018

We loved working with John. He was very professional & helpful. We had zero clue how do do the reception. John jumped right in and guided us through the entire process. We HIGHLY RECOMMENDED John & Broken Arrow Music

Samantha · Married on 03/16/2018

John was amazing! He was so helpful from start to finish in making sure all was set and ready to go. He never let the atmosphere at the reception get boring. He played a little bit of everything and was really receptive to the crowd. I would recommend him for any and every event needed!

Erica · Married on 10/07/2017

John was fantastic kept us on track time wise. He played a great selection of music along with what we wanted played

Coral · Married on 09/30/2017

John was excellent! He played all of our songs accordingly & was very responsive to all our questions! Would definitely reccommend!

Hannah · Married on 07/02/2017

Mr. Johnson was very easy to work with and did an amazing job accommodating to changes in the plans and keeping me informed as the bride before anything happened. Overall I was impressed with his professionalism, organization, and enthusiasm.

Randie · Married on 05/20/2017

Very professional and nice! Our wedding was great and everyone had lots of fun!

Jaclyn · Married on 04/08/2017

John is an amazing DJ! I could not have picked a better vendor for doing all of our event's music.

He made sure that we had all of the music we wanted at our 1-Year Vow Renewal, and we had so much fun! It was awesome to see guests get up and dance, especially the ones that are usually very quiet and shy.

I had people tell me afterwards that it was one of the most fun events they had ever been to, and it brought me such joy to hear that.

I would recommend this DJ to anyone who is looking for an experienced, professional, and reliable individual to do music at his or her event.

Kenzie · Married on 03/18/2017

John was awesome, and his wife is super sweet! So thankful to have had them on our wedding day!

Karla · Married on 09/24/2016

John was very professional and catered to all of our needs. He checked with us throughout the night to make sure he was meeting our expectations. He really helped the night go smoothly and everybody had a great time. Will use him again in the future for sure.

• Ashli

Ashli · Married on 09/01/2016

John was professional and really great to work with. My husband and I started working with him when another DJ fell through and even with 2 months before the wedding, he really made us feel at ease. He played music from our playlist as well as requests from guests and had everyone on the dance floor, even my 9 year old who swore he'd never dance. We had such a great time and John played such a important roll in that. He even gives you a CD of your top 20 songs. Such great service.

BAM,

Made planning easy and during the reception kept everything on track. The music selection was great and several guests asked after the evening who the DJ was!

• Z

Zac · Married on 07/16/2016

John did an amazing job with our wedding! He was very professional yet made it fun. He was early and had everything set up with plenty of time to spare. He was willing and able to download any song that was requested. I definitely recommend him for any DJ needs!

Josh · Married on 07/02/2016

Could not have been happier with our decision to use BAM Dj service. For the value I was concerned a little (hearing other wedding dj horror stories) but everything from pre-meetings and the actual wedding were great, professional, and exactly what we wanted. John is a great guy and did everything we needed him to. We met multiple times before the wedding and stayed in contact. Sound system was great, accent lights were awesome. Just a 100% great overall experience. If your doing a wedding don't forget about the "shoe game". That was a blast. Don't hesitate to use BAM. They were perfect. Thanks John.

Timmeni · Married on 06/25/2016

John was so easy to work with and let us customize our own music list. Because of his experience, he was able to make some very helpful suggestions for our ceremony. I truly felt that he helped us create the perfect atmosphere for our event! My family and friends kept commenting on how good the DJ was. We will definitely use his services again at our next event.

Laura · Married on 06/17/2016

I cannot say enough positive things about working with John! He is prompt to return messages, is professional, affordable, accommodating, and easy to communicate with. Not to mention he has an ability to "feel the crowd" and was able to get my whole family to dance at my wedding reception!

Laura · Married on 06/17/2016

I cannot say enough positive things about working with John! He was so easy to communicate to and work with! He is prompt to return messages, is professional, affordable, and accommodating. Not to mention, he has an ability to "feel the crowd" and was able to get my whole family dancing at my wedding reception!

Ashley · Married on 06/11/2016

John did a great job with the music at my wedding ceremony and reception! He kept the timeline of events at the reception moving along smoothly and getting a CD of the important songs was a nice touch. I would recommend him to anyone!

cayla · Married on 06/10/2016

We absolutely loved working with John at Broken Arrow Music! He did a great job playing songs we had requested previously, as well as playing a mix of songs that he selected. We really appreciated him being able to accommodate all of our requests! He did such a great job. We would definitely recommend him to anyone who needs a DJ!

Joan · Married on 12/31/2015

These DJs know how to party and will play any song you request from them. Can make any situation fun and make you have a great time.

Paul · Married on 12/05/2015

John is awesome! He sticks to the timeline and play list. He is also very flexible and is willing to work with you. He even went above and beyond to meet with the venue. I highly recommend him especially if you want a stress free event!

Anna · Married on 10/17/2015

We loved Broken Arrow Music DJ at our wedding! John was so helpful throughout the planning process to make sure our music selections were perfect for the ceremony and reception. He listened and respected everything we wanted and didn't want. His prices are extremely reasonable for the the incredible level of service you receive. The crowd was happy and the dance floor was rockin'! I would highly recommend using this business!

Shelah · Married on 10/10/2015

My husband and I almost skipped out on a dj for our wedding, we are delighted we did not. Dj Bam made everything easy. We did all business by phone, email, and online. Which was wonderful because we lived out of state from where the wedding was held. They definitely had the right attitudes, music selection, and preparation. Brad was our dj and was wonderful. He came over prepared and personally I thought he could take on a lion if he had to. He was very delightful to be around and very easy going. Brad had a large variety of music to keep our guests happy. I definitely had the most fun dancing the night away with family and friends. But, what made my husband and I smile was the CD he handed us at the end, we listen to it often. I would hire them again in a heartbeat!