Broadway Elite Limousine Reviews

58 | East Hanover, NJ

58 Reviews for Broadway Elite Limousine

1 User photo

Tina · Married on 11/21/2014

It was a wonderful experience working directly with Brian - from the early planning, to all the modifications, to the day of the wedding. Everything went as planned, although the stay at the church was longer than anticipated. We reserved a limo for the bridal party, a bus for the church and shuttles for the reception, all were clean and prompt. We had last minute airport transportation changes and as well as last minute reservations for the bride and groom to get to NJ and back from NYC. Brian gave us a discount on all of these services and was very responsive to all our inquiries. I highly recommend Broadway Elite!

Sent on 12/17/2014

christine · Married on 08/07/2011

They were very helpful. Very flexible as i changed the place of pickup the night before. They were early! Only complaint was that the limo guy was grabbing my train the whole time without being careful and wouldn't let any of the BM hold or help me but wanted them to sit inside first.

Sent on 08/19/2011

Christopher · Married on 09/22/2018

Excellent service and very easy to work with. The timing and responsiveness of the drivers on the day was great and the shuttles were good quality and comfortable. 100% recommend.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Broadway Elite Limousine's reply:

We would like to thank you for taking the time to provide us with your positive review. We were happy to provide your transportation and be a part of your special day!

Carlos · Married on 02/04/2017

Brian Wecksler and his team are extremely professional and a pleasure to do business with. On my wedding day, I had the misfortune to have 2 of my groomsmen arrive late to the appointed place of pick up and the chauffeur not for a second made me feel rushed or uncomfortable for the inconvenience he'd been placed in. Being I work in a time sensitive environment, I can truly appreciate the patience he demonstrated. Brian was awesome in providing a beautiful stretch limo at a reasonable price, my bride was ecstatic about how flawless the experience was and for this I can not thank you enough. Provide me with some or your business cards and I'll gladly pass them on to pax getting off their private jets, you have my email. Great job !!!

Sent on 02/28/2017

Kelly · Married on 05/16/2015

3.5

Brian was very flexible with our transportation plans as we pieced together more and more details and adjusted our plans closer to our wedding day. Their staff was friendly and professional. We had discussed a few alternate plans and added an additional bus a few days before the event that didn’t end up showing up, but things worked fine anyways.

Sent on 06/28/2015

Alexis · Married on 07/08/2011

3.2
      3.0

I booked my limos and shuttles sort of late in the game - and Elite had the best looking-limos,for a decent price. Brian helped me to book everything I needed and set up confirmations and payments via email. The limos and shuttles and drivers were all familiar with the routes and alternatives and were very professional. I was, however upset because on the day of the wedding, when I received a confirmation call, one of the shuttles was missing - and Brian and the Elite staff acted like it was favor to add it on, when I had an email from Brian saying that was set up a few days prior. It would have given me peace of mind if they had simply apologizes for the mistake. Additionally, they talked me out of booking the limo for an additional hour -I was worried about traffic - and then was charged a waiting/overtime fee because of traffic. They have a nice fleet of cars and good drivers, but I think there are better prices out there. Book early, and if you're worried about time, book extra time in advance - it's cheaper than the overtime.

Sent on 01/16/2012

Hi Alexis,
    My name is Andi Ardolino. I am the Wedding and Special Events Coordinator at Broadway Elite Limousine. I just came to the team in August so I asked Brian about your wedding. It is very important to me that each and every one of our clients is happy with our services, and I am sorry that you were not. After speaking to him, I was informed that you went 55 minutes over the contracted time. We only charged you for 30 minutes of overtime. If we charged you for an additional hour of service it would have been well over $300. Because you had been concerned about the time we made the decision to only charge you for part of the overtime. Again, if you would have booked an additional hour of service it would have been more expensive than the overtime fee. I hope that you can understand that at the end of the day we saved you money.
    Best Wishes,
    Andi Ardolino

Amanda Eagle · Married on 06/22/2019

Avoid, avoid, avoid...

We had an incredibly unpleasant experience with Broadway Elite during our June 22nd wedding at the Park Chateau. We had arranged to have their 55 passenger bus take guests to/from the hotel and venue; despite communicating with Broadway Elite leading up to our wedding, the times we had previously discussed for the driver to leave the hotel were not the times he had on his paper and he refused to take our guests to the wedding. Guests were forced to Uber or find their own modes of transportation just so they were able to make it on time. Rude, unprofessional, and unobliging. When we called the Monday after our wedding to express of sincere disappointments, were weren’t even given so much as an apology. Would highly recommend using an alternative transportation/limousine company to avoid the complications we were subjected to.

Sent on 07/02/2019

Broadway Elite Limousine's reply:

Totally false information . Our chauffeur went by the times the client or guests instructed. We service the venue and surrounding hotels every weekend and have never had issues in the past.

0.4
      0.5

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE TREATED POORLY AND HAVE A VENDOR CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT AND MAKE UP BOGUS STORIES, THEN DO NOT CHOOSE THIS PROVIDER. ARROGANT AND DECEITFUL. BRIAN L. WECKSLER IS ONE OF THE RUDEST PEOPLE YOU WILL EVER MEET.
    My wedding hotel’s go-to shuttle provider was Broadway Elite so I thought they would be professional and reliable. I was wrong. After pre-agreeing an EXACT dollar amt with Broadway and giving my credit card info to them, they decided that it was ok to charge me extra hours without my permission. Unbeknownst to me my day-of planner, who was just being nice, called the dispatcher and asked if the shuttle would come back for any stragglers. They said sure but no mention of costs or asking who the person calling was; they just tacked on the extra cost. It could have been santa-claus calling for all they knew. Post wedding, I called and politely asked what the extra charge on my card was. I was immediately forwarded to Brian who decided that the best first impression was to be hostile and use a lot of exclamation marks in his emails to me. I asked simply who had called and he boasted he could provide gps tracking of his vehicles. I asked nicely why he thought he had the right for anyone to call in and extend a reservation without asking the cardholder to which he responded that's not his problem. Really? It seems common sense you ask the card holder/payor first before authorizing an addl charge. Upon checking the gps records , Brian's shuttle randomly made 2 roundtrips to/from the hotel AFTER I was the last to leave the venue. He claims that a phantom girl was running around outside the venue begging to be picked up. He didn’t even try to make up a good lie. Overall a horrible experience; Brian really needs to work on his manners. If it's a special celebration or event you'll be hosting and you need your guests to be taken care of and don't want to deal with headaches, DO NOT use this provider!

Sent on 12/08/2015