Broadway Elite Limousine Reviews

58 | East Hanover, NJ

58 Reviews for Broadway Elite Limousine

1 User photo

paulina · Married on 01/02/2016

We used Broadway Elite for limo and shuttle transportation. Easy to work with, dependable, and reasonably priced. Would recommend to any Bride!

Sent on 08/26/2016
  • User4205518 · 2+ years ago

Excellent!!! they were on time and cars were very clear and polished. our rolls phantom driver was super nice and helpful.

Sent on 12/08/2014

Julie · Married on 09/28/2014

I am so happy that I chose Broadway Elite for my wedding day transportation. They provided a stretch Escalade for my bridal party and Lincoln MKT stretch for our parents to get from the church to our reception venue. They also transported the girls and guys in the bridal party to the church from 2 separate locations.

Brian was great to work with during the planning process. He always responded to my questions quickly and sent confirmation of all the pick up/drop off times and locations the week of the wedding. The limos arrived early and we all got where we needed to be ahead of schedule. They were clean and comfortable to ride in. All of this is what I would expect from a limousine company...

...What I didn't expect was how amazing our drivers were! They truly went above and beyond. The driver who transported us to the church helped make sure everyone was where they needed to be. Our church didn't have a very large area for me to wait before the ceremony so I chose to stay in the car & outside until it was time. He helped me in to the church, fixed my dress so it was laying perfectly and gave me the go-ahead to walk down the aisle. After the ceremony, he had champagne waiting for us outside.

I absolutely recommend Broadway Elite for the amazing service they provide.

Sent on 10/22/2014

Nicole · Married on 09/27/2014

Gary really was a gem to work with. We used the 32 passenger limo bus and it was AMAZING. So many times I've been in these buses and certain things don't work. Not here. It smelt freshly cleaned, the temperature was perfect, the music was blasting, lights were going and they were early! Which was amazing! We also used their shuttle services to and from the hotel for guests. They sent two 12 passenger vans that ran simultaneously an hour before and After the wedding. Their prices are reasonable and the service is incredible. Transportation is such a crucial part to your big day and working with them we were covered and didn't worry about a thing.

Sent on 10/11/2014

Broadway Elite provided transportation for my daughter's wedding. They were reliable, flexible and had a vast array of choices for transportation from sedans to full size party buses. They confirmed everything ahead of time and were exactly where they needed to be on the day of the event!

Sent on 07/13/2014

Bill · Married on 06/06/2014

We used broadway elite to book their 24 passenger shuttle bus for our wedding to do multiple trips from our hotel to the wedding venue at the beginning and end of the evening. Transportation is such an important part and can turn things into a nightmare. We had no such issues with Broadway Elite, they were on time and made sure everyone was shuttled to and from.

I highly recommend.

Sent on 07/01/2014

Katie · Married on 04/05/2014

We used Broadway Elite for both the wedding party shuttle and the shuttles for hotel guests. They did a GREAT job! They were early for the wedding party which I appreciated (better early than late!) and no guest was left behind :).

Sent on 04/18/2014

Broadway Elite was great! They were able to handle my requests for several pick-ups and drop-offs using the same limo with ease. The limo arrived nice and early, and it was super clean. Brand new in fact! The driver was nice and helpful helping me get situated with all of my dress. Would absolutely recommend!

Sent on 12/03/2013

Lauren · Married on 09/13/2013

Brian was a pleasure to work with. Santos Limousine actually recommended Brian's company as I was looking to secure smaller vehicles for pick-up of the groomsmen to the church, pick-up of my parents post-wedding and for an airport ride for my brother in-law. Brian was very easy to work with as I did most communication and reservations via e-mail.

Brian's vehicles were reasonably priced and clean.

I would highly recommend Brian's company and look forward to using his services again in the near future!

Sent on 09/29/2013
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 08/16/2013

We had a great experience with Broadway Elite. Brian was very helpful and easy to work with. We rented a 10 person limo and a 24 passenger shuttle to take our guest to and from the venue and hotel, before and after. All drivers were on time and very nice.

Sent on 08/29/2013

Christopher · Married on 08/10/2013

Brian Wecksler (President of Broadway Elite) and the Broadway Elite team did an amazing job for my wedding on 08/10/2013. We provided transportation for everyone in the wedding (over 200 people) to and from the hotel, church and reception. We had several different vehicles (party bus, stretch limo, two 32 passenger shuttles, two vans, etc.) throughout the entire day with multiple pickup/dropoff locations and times. Everything was planned and executed perfectly. All the vehicles arrived ahead of time and they kept to our tight schedule. We had no issues and the Broadway elite staff was professional and courteous.

My wife and I looked at several other transportation companies before finally talking with Brian and Broadway Elite. The other companies seemed to be less professional, have fewer vehicles and quoted us prices much higher than what Brian was able to give us. Broadway Elite has a large warehouse full of nice vehicles and it felt like a legit transportation company with the latest technology and extremely friendly staff.

Brian seemed like he truly cared about making our day run perfectly and made sure we had everything we needed within our budget. There were several times where I had to add or change vehicles last minute because of late RSVP's for the wedding and Brian was very helpful and patient with all of the last minute changes.

My wife and I couldn't have been any happier with the job Broadway Elite did. We would highly recommend anyone looking for a legit transportation company to not book one until you have talked to Brian from Broadway Elite.

Sent on 09/09/2013

Jessica · Married on 11/03/2012

Broadway elite was timely, responsive, and professional. We would recommend their services to anyone!

Sent on 11/13/2012

Melissa · Married on 10/19/2012

Professional and great value. Worked with them along the planning process and they were so helpful and pleasent. Thank you!

Sent on 08/13/2013

Christine & Lino · Married on 10/07/2012

My husband and I would like to take a minute to thank Gary from Broadway Elite Limo and his entire team who helped in making our wedding day a breeze. Not once did I worry about transportation. The Limos were on time and Prompt!! And above and beyond clean. We were so pleased with the kind staff and how they went out of there way to make sure we had everything we needed to make our ride comfortable and to ensure my guests on the limo bus with us had all they needed. After the wedding was over we asked Broadway Elite if they could provide a shuttle home from the hotel the following morning and to no surprise, the shuttle bus arrived on time and ready to escort my guests back to our home town. Thank you will never be enough for the wonderful service this company has provided for us in completing the most important day of our life. We will definately use Broadway Elite again in the future to ensure the best service on some of the most special nights.

Sent on 10/20/2012

Jordan · Married on 05/26/2012

My family has owned and operated a wedding facility for over 34 years. We've used a lot of car companies and I have to say many of them have disappointed us. But not Broadway Elite!

I got married on May 26 and there was no one else I would have used. They have a dedicated staff person for weddings and this woman knows what she's doing! Which helps a lot! There is a lot of timing questions that arise when planning a wedding and the transportation goes along with that. It's important you talk to someone who can guide you and help make it easier. Andi is that woman!

For my wedding I rented a Rolls Royce and 3 stretch limos. All of them were in great condition and very clean. All of the drivers were friendly and looked professional. They arrived on time and had mapped out the route so there was no question.

I also used them for my rides to the airport for my honeymoon. I'm so glad I found them!!

Sent on 06/13/2012

Lauren · Married on 04/28/2012

Our experience with Broadway Elite was great! Our first consultation was very informative and enjoyable. The pricing was very good for the quality. Our driver was on time and very friendly. We had an emergency where we needed a car last minute, and although they had nothing available, they were able to recommend another company, which worked out great!

Sent on 06/08/2012

While I did not have a full wedding party, they provided a very clean limo with a professional driver. He arrived early to surprise my wife with a ride to the Crystal Plaza since she had wanted to drive herself. The driver was courteous, friendly, and helped her put the dress in the car. Thank you for helping with the surprise and making sure that my bride arrived safe.. very nice to deal with people who did not mind just a one-way drop and made us feel valued!

Sent on 07/21/2012
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 10/08/2011

I booked them for the shuttle bus from the hotel to the hall. They were so helpful in picking out which shuttle bus to choose. I ended up having more people then I thought stay at the hotel and they helped me get another van and gave me a great price!! They were a pleasure to work with and would HIGHLY reccomend them!!!

Sent on 12/01/2011

Karen · Married on 08/26/2011

This service is reliable and worth it.

Sent on 01/23/2012

Jaclyn · Married on 08/06/2011

Andi, the wedding coordinator, was professional and courteous throughout the entire planning process. No hassles whatsoever and the limo was clean both when we booked our date and on our wedding day. Our driver was on-time, friendly, professional and extremely helpful getting our bridal party and older parents in and out of the car. Not only were their prices comparable to the other local companies, but they included some very nice extras: complimentary champagne, ice & bottled water, and red carpet service.Highly recommend.

Sent on 08/17/2011

Amy · Married on 08/06/2011

Everything went perfect.

Sent on 08/23/2011

Kathleen · Married on 08/06/2011

This vendor was very reliable and courteous. They were on time always as I used them for several transportation needs for our wedding. They are very professional and the vehicles are spotless. I will be using them for our car service needs in the future.

Sent on 08/24/2011

Erin · Married on 07/30/2011

Broadway Elite surpassed my expectations in a limo company. The party bus we rented was amazing and roomy - with state of the art sound equipment, bar, and large tv. They were able to recommend the best route for my wedding day, did not need to be provided directions and helped us with all aspects of loading and unloading and were very professiona. In additon, thy were the company providing the shuttle service back and forth from the hotel to the reception site and the accomodated 100+ people perfectly. I would use them again in a heartbeat and recommend them to others. They certainly made our day that much easier.

Sent on 08/24/2011

Broadway Elite did an excellent job providing transportation for my wedding party. When I first e-mailed the company to receive a price quote for a ten-passenger limo, Andi Ardolino responded within a few hours with the information I had requested. Later, when my mom and I went to look at their fleet in person, Andi was courteous and answered all of our questions. Broadway Elite offered us a generous 10% military discount, which we sincerely appreciated. On the day of the wedding, the driver (Eddy) showed up on time and made a point of introducing himself to me personally. I was a little concerned about fitting ten people comfortably, and it did end up being a bit squished, but we only had a 15-minute drive so it wasn't an issue. Overall, I was very pleased with the service I received and would recommend Broadway Elite to other engaged couples.

Sent on 07/17/2012

Kristen · Married on 02/18/2017

We used Broadway Elite to transport guests between our hotel and the wedding venue. We worked with Andy who was super helpful and made the booking process very smooth and easy. We basically just told him our needs and he provided recommendations regarding shuttle timing and the different sized shuttles we had to choose from to best accommodate our guests. The buses were clean and the drivers were professional and timely. The payment process was simple and seamless with no hidden fees. All payments (including tipping) were done up front so we didn’t have to worry about any final payments or tipping on the day of the wedding – always a plus to have one less thing to worry about on your wedding day. Would definitely recommend Broadway Elite to others!

Sent on 03/01/2017