Broadway Elite Limousine Reviews

58 Reviews for Broadway Elite Limousine

1 User photo

• Katelyn

Katelyn Parisi · Married on 09/19/2020

Transportation provided through hotel - great service!

We were offered free shuttle service to and from our venue through our hotel block (Archer Florham Park) and the hotel contracted out to Broadway Elite. While we didn't hire them directly ourselves, we ended up deciding to book them for an extra hour to help with transport to and from our first look photos as well. They made the day so much easier! They provided great service, clean shuttles, and friendly staff. We'd definitely recommend them to other couples getting married in the area.

Sent on 10/04/2020

Broadway Elite Limousine's reply:

Thank you Katelyn! We appreciate the kind words. We were happy to be part of your special day! If we can ever be of assistance in the future, please just let us know.
  • Erin

Erin Walker · Married on 05/29/2020

Great Vendor

Broadway Elite was a great vendor to work with. They were flexible with what we needed to purchase as far as transportation and really easy to work with. They were on time picking up and dropping off to and from the hotel and venue. My guests felt comfortable with the transportation and their prices were really good. Thank you!

Sent on 10/28/2020

Broadway Elite Limousine's reply:

Thank you Erin! We appreciate the kind words. We were happy to be part of your special day! If we can ever be of assistance in the future, please just let us know.
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 12/07/2019

Great communication

They have been great at communicating and insuring that I understand exactly what my package includes and always ask if I have any questions.

Sent on 04/22/2019

Broadway Elite Limousine's reply:

Hi Nicole. Thank you! We try to be as open and informative as possible. We appreciate your comments. If we can help you again in the future, please just let us know. Thanks!

Elena · Married on 10/26/2019

Fantastic!

This service was fantastic! They were very responsive, right on time on the day of, and our driver was a total joy! An excellent addition to our wedding experience!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Broadway Elite Limousine's reply:

Thank you Elena! We appreciate your review! Thank you for allowing us to be part of your special day! If you ever need anything, please just let us know! Thanks again!
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/28/2019

Great service

We booked the 24-person mini bus for our wedding transport. It was perfect for our needs and it was reasonably priced. Broadway Elite quickly responded to phone calls and emails during the planning process. They were flexible, even through the week of the wedding, as we made changes to the meeting locations.

Sent on 12/28/2019

Broadway Elite Limousine's reply:

Thank you and so happy your day went well. Wishing you all the happiness life has to offer. Happy & Healthy New Year to you and your family .
  • Bonnie

Bonnie S. · Married on 07/06/2019

Great Shuttle Service

The Archer Hotel Florham Park (where I had my hotel wedding block) booked my shuttle service with Broadway Elite. The mini-bus shuttles were on time, comfortable, and had polite drivers who drove safely. I highly recommend their services! It makes transporting your wedding guests stress-free :)

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 08/31/2018

Great transportation

I called Broadway Elite and ended up using them for my rehearsal dinner. I needed to transport my guests from the hotel to the venue, I used the 32 passenger Mini Bus and it was really nice, it was spacious and clean. I would recommend this for large groups. They were on time for both pick up and drop off.

Sent on 03/05/2019

Kelly · Married on 04/05/2018

Broadway Elite provide 2 55-passenger carter buses for my wedding guest transportation. The drivers were on-time, pleasant and the vehicles were in perfect condition. The booking process was easy and I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Lisa · Married on 12/23/2017

Broadway Elite made booking my wedding transportation SO easy. When I called, I spoke with Brian, and he found me the most cost efficient way to get to and from my winter wedding (12/22/17). Rather than selling me on a bus for 5 or 6 hours, he advised me to drop the boys off at the church in a one way luxury van, while the girls get in the bus, and then just use the bus for a couple of hours to get from the church to the venue. When the bus arrived, the driver was amazing! I wish I remembered his name. He made us all feel comfortable and was fun. He also was very attentive to me while I got on and off the bus to make sure my dress and I got in and out safely. When we got to the church, the driver helped open the doors for me, and while guests were trying to sneak into the wedding late, he didn't let them in, which I really appreciated because he didn't allow anyone to interrupt the processional or my experience down the aisle. He kindly let them in after my dad and I took off. The nicest thing about this company was that I booked a coach bus to travel around in, but they said if no one booked the large party bus that they would send it for us to use at no extra cost as a thank you for my husband's military service. Unfortunately, the party bus got booked, but we thought it was such a nice gesture for them to offer up something so luxurious. A really nice personal touch as far as customer service is concerned.

I would absolutely recommend Broadway Elite to any couple looking to get married in the northern NJ area!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Broadway Elite Limousine's reply:

Thank you Lisa for the awesome review, and trusting us for your wedding transportation. We will reach out to our driver (ROB) and thank him again for another job well done!

Danielle · Married on 11/17/2017

Andy was amazing to work with when booking the transportation to and from our wedding! He was professional, accommodating, and flexible to work with regarding the times I wanted my guests to be picked up at the hotel and brought to the wedding and the time I wanted us picked up and brought back to the hotel. I would use Broadway Elite again in a heartbeat. They made our wedding day stress free!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Jennie · Married on 10/13/2017

Broadway Elite was great to work with for booking all of our transportation for the day of our wedding as well as our airport transportation for our honeymoon. There were a lot of moving parts the day of the wedding, between shuttles, party buses, van transportation - everything was on time, reliable and made the day go smoothly. The party bus we had was awesome, very big, clean and super fun! I highly recommend using Broadway Elite!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Laurel · Married on 10/01/2017

Very responsive and very nice people to work with!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Melissa · Married on 09/30/2017

The service provided by Broadway Elite was excellent. Brian was very responsive and helpful in organizing the transportation to and from our wedding venue for our wedding party and guests. He worked closely with us to make sure we had the appropriate type/size vehicles for our needs, and was very flexible and accommodating of last minute changes and additions. The vehicles were clean, and the drivers were timely and polite. Would definitely recommend Broadway Elite to other couples for their wedding transportation!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Janet · Married on 09/03/2017

If you are looking for reliable limo and shuttle services for your wedding, I highly recommend Broadway Elite.

We had some complicated logistics for our affair, involving 3 hotels, many guests, plus transportation for the bridal party. Working with Brian, the owner, was easy, productive and incredibly efficient.

He listened to my concerns and came up with perfect solutions. His pricing was better than anything else we found, even for an event that is not exactly within his main geography.

Everything went off without a hitch on the day of the wedding and our guests were well taken care of. You can use Broadway Elite with confidence that this element will be taken care of without your direct involvement on the day of your wedding.

Sent on 11/12/2017
  • JMA

Jessica · Married on 08/05/2017

Great company! Provided a great service, thank you!!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Amanda · Married on 03/11/2017

Brian was great to work with. Responsive via email and to our requests. We used Broadway Elite to shuttle our guests to/from the hotel and reception venue. The 32-person shuttles were clean and nice. The drivers were courteous and timely. Would recommend.

Sent on 03/18/2017

Nicole · Married on 11/19/2016

Our wedding day was the most special day of our lives. A big part of what made this day so amazing was the service provided to us by our vendors – Broadway Elite being one of them. Broadway Elite did a phenomenal job for my wedding on November 19, 2016. Brian was a pleasure to work with and accommodated all of our needs from the very beginning. The drivers arrived early, were professional, and made us all feel comfortable.

Broadway Elite also provided us with airport transportation for our honeymoon and we did not have to once worry about transportation. We were scheduled for a 6am pickup time from our house and the driver was there before 6. When we returned home, our flight landed almost an hour early and the driver was waiting for us with a sign as soon as we walked into the baggage claim.

Thank you will never be enough for the amazing service they provided to us. I would highly recommend Broadway Elite and I can’t wait to use them in the future. Thank you again to Brian and the rest of the team.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Silvia · Married on 11/05/2016

Brian from Broadway Elite was fantastic to work with. He was efficient and organized. I booked 5 shuttles with them for rides to my venue from my hotel. They were on time and welcoming. I would definitely recommend Broadway Elite to future couples!

Sent on 11/19/2016
  • CMC

Colleen · Married on 11/05/2016

Our limo was awesome! We had 2 different pickup locations and everything was seamless. The driver was great, very professional. We had a blast popping the champagne and playing music on the way from the church to the reception!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/28/2016

Transportation was an issue from the beginning for us for our wedding, and because I was so overwhelmed with so many other details of our wedding day, I waited until the last minute to figure out on driving situation for the day. That is something I do not recommend! But, Andy at Broadway Elite came to our rescue! He was recommended to us by our venue, and now I can see why! He was very knowledgable and easy to work with. His prices were great too! A month before the wedding we booked our transportation for our out of town guests as well as ourselves and the drivers, shuttle, and car services all arrived on time and knew exactly where they were going. It made our day very easy and we didn't have to worry about anything!

Sent on 11/26/2016

kristen · Married on 08/07/2016

We went to Broadway Elite after a friend recommended their services. We are thrilled that we followed their advice!! Broadway Elite was very easy to work with and reasonably priced for any budget. The planning process was very organized, detailed and EASY! The drivers were personable and incredibly thoughtful - assisting my bridesmaids in and out of the limo, entertaining my 2 yr old nephew, and even holding my dress and offering to put my veil on!!! If that's not exceptional service that what is... Honestly, I cannot wait to use Broadway Elite for airport transportation for our honeymoon and I will absolutely recommend their services to all my friends and family. Such a great team and a pleasure to work with!! Thank you!!

Sent on 08/09/2016

Jennifer · Married on 06/04/2016

Broadway Elite provided the transportation for our wedding on June 4, 2016 at the Oakeside Mansion in Bloomfield, NJ. They provided limousines for the bridal party and shuttle service for hotel guests. All of the drivers were on time and professional. Working with Broadway Elite was great and we would recommend them to anyone looking for wedding transportation service.

Sent on 07/04/2016
  • F

Fani · Married on 05/21/2016

We were referred to Broadway Elite by both hotels we booked rooms for, and they did not disappoint! We worked with Brian from beginning to end, and he couldn’t have been more awesome. We had transportation from each hotel to the venue and back, as well as from the hotel to our after party, and all the buses arrived early. Whenever we had any questions about the timeline of the day, or anything else, Brian was able to answer us quickly. Thank you for making our day so much smoother!

Sent on 05/30/2016

Ariana · Married on 03/12/2016

Broadway Elite made my wedding transportation SO EASY! Brian is so great to work with - super responsive and extremely accommodating. I was able to change my schedule around last minute with no problem. They provided transportation for the bridesmaids and groomsmen at separate hours and busing to and from our venue and hotel for my 150 guests! They were on time, professional, and their vehicles are clean and comfortable. Loved working with them!

Sent on 05/14/2016

Perfectly punctual, wonderful to work with! They provided us a luxury passenger van, a 32-seat bus, and a sedan for the couple. I would say it cost about $1,000 total. Every driver was on time and pleasant. It was also nice that gratuity and taxes were included in the initial bill - no hidden fees! THANKS!!

Sent on 01/15/2016