49 Reviews for Broadway Elite Limousine

SUV (1)
Bar (1)
Premium Stereo (1)
49 Broadway Elite Limousine Reviews

Broadway Elite provide 2 55-passenger carter buses for my wedding guest transportation. The drivers were on-time, pleasant and the vehicles were in perfect condition. The booking process was easy and I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Kelly, 4/5/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Broadway Elite made booking my wedding transportation SO easy. When I called, I spoke with Brian, and he found me the most cost efficient way to get to and from my winter wedding (12/22/17). Rather than selling me on a bus for 5 or 6 hours, he advised me to drop the boys off at the church in a one way luxury van, while the girls get in the bus, and then just use the bus for a couple of hours to get from the church to the venue. When the bus arrived, the driver was amazing! I wish I remembered his name. He made us all feel comfortable and was fun. He also was very attentive to me while I got on and off the bus to make sure my dress and I got in and out safely. When we got to the church, the driver helped open the doors for me, and while guests were trying to sneak into the wedding late, he didn't let them in, which I really appreciated because he didn't allow anyone to interrupt the processional or my experience down the aisle. He kindly let them in after my dad and I took off. The nicest thing about this company was that I booked a coach bus to travel around in, but they said if no one booked the large party bus that they would send it for us to use at no extra cost as a thank you for my husband's military service. Unfortunately, the party bus got booked, but we thought it was such a nice gesture for them to offer up something so luxurious. A really nice personal touch as far as customer service is concerned.

I would absolutely recommend Broadway Elite to any couple looking to get married in the northern NJ area!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Lisa, 12/23/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Motor Coach, Shuttle, Van, Multi-Locations, One-Way Trip

Andy was amazing to work with when booking the transportation to and from our wedding! He was professional, accommodating, and flexible to work with regarding the times I wanted my guests to be picked up at the hotel and brought to the wedding and the time I wanted us picked up and brought back to the hotel. I would use Broadway Elite again in a heartbeat. They made our wedding day stress free!

Profile Picture Danielle, 11/17/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Very responsive and very nice people to work with!

Profile Picture Laurel, 10/1/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Round Trip, Van

The service provided by Broadway Elite was excellent. Brian was very responsive and helpful in organizing the transportation to and from our wedding venue for our wedding party and guests. He worked closely with us to make sure we had the appropriate type/size vehicles for our needs, and was very flexible and accommodating of last minute changes and additions. The vehicles were clean, and the drivers were timely and polite. Would definitely recommend Broadway Elite to other couples for their wedding transportation!

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/30/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Bottled Water/Ice, Privacy Partition, SUV, Shuttle, One-Way Trip, Round Trip

If you are looking for reliable limo and shuttle services for your wedding, I highly recommend Broadway Elite.

We had some complicated logistics for our affair, involving 3 hotels, many guests, plus transportation for the bridal party. Working with Brian, the owner, was easy, productive and incredibly efficient.

He listened to my concerns and came up with perfect solutions. His pricing was better than anything else we found, even for an event that is not exactly within his main geography.

Everything went off without a hitch on the day of the wedding and our guests were well taken care of. You can use Broadway Elite with confidence that this element will be taken care of without your direct involvement on the day of your wedding.

Profile Picture Janet, 9/3/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Round Trip, Shuttle

Great company! Provided a great service, thank you!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/5/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Brian was great to work with. Responsive via email and to our requests. We used Broadway Elite to shuttle our guests to/from the hotel and reception venue. The 32-person shuttles were clean and nice. The drivers were courteous and timely. Would recommend.

Profile Picture Amanda, 3/11/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Shuttle, Round Trip

Our wedding day was the most special day of our lives. A big part of what made this day so amazing was the service provided to us by our vendors – Broadway Elite being one of them. Broadway Elite did a phenomenal job for my wedding on November 19, 2016. Brian was a pleasure to work with and accommodated all of our needs from the very beginning. The drivers arrived early, were professional, and made us all feel comfortable.

Broadway Elite also provided us with airport transportation for our honeymoon and we did not have to once worry about transportation. We were scheduled for a 6am pickup time from our house and the driver was there before 6. When we returned home, our flight landed almost an hour early and the driver was waiting for us with a sign as soon as we walked into the baggage claim.

Thank you will never be enough for the amazing service they provided to us. I would highly recommend Broadway Elite and I can’t wait to use them in the future. Thank you again to Brian and the rest of the team.

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/19/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Classic Car, SUV Limo, Sedan, Multi-Locations, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Red Carpet Service

Brian from Broadway Elite was fantastic to work with. He was efficient and organized. I booked 5 shuttles with them for rides to my venue from my hotel. They were on time and welcoming. I would definitely recommend Broadway Elite to future couples!

Profile Picture Silvia, 11/5/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Our limo was awesome! We had 2 different pickup locations and everything was seamless. The driver was great, very professional. We had a blast popping the champagne and playing music on the way from the church to the reception!

Profile Picture Colleen, 11/5/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: SUV Limo, Multi-Locations, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Red Carpet Service

Transportation was an issue from the beginning for us for our wedding, and because I was so overwhelmed with so many other details of our wedding day, I waited until the last minute to figure out on driving situation for the day. That is something I do not recommend! But, Andy at Broadway Elite came to our rescue! He was recommended to us by our venue, and now I can see why! He was very knowledgable and easy to work with. His prices were great too! A month before the wedding we booked our transportation for our out of town guests as well as ourselves and the drivers, shuttle, and car services all arrived on time and knew exactly where they were going. It made our day very easy and we didn't have to worry about anything!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/28/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Bottled Water/Ice, Privacy Partition, One-Way Trip, Round Trip, Classic Car, Shuttle

We went to Broadway Elite after a friend recommended their services. We are thrilled that we followed their advice!! Broadway Elite was very easy to work with and reasonably priced for any budget. The planning process was very organized, detailed and EASY! The drivers were personable and incredibly thoughtful - assisting my bridesmaids in and out of the limo, entertaining my 2 yr old nephew, and even holding my dress and offering to put my veil on!!! If that's not exceptional service that what is... Honestly, I cannot wait to use Broadway Elite for airport transportation for our honeymoon and I will absolutely recommend their services to all my friends and family. Such a great team and a pleasure to work with!! Thank you!!

Profile Picture kristen, 8/7/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Broadway Elite provided the transportation for our wedding on June 4, 2016 at the Oakeside Mansion in Bloomfield, NJ. They provided limousines for the bridal party and shuttle service for hotel guests. All of the drivers were on time and professional. Working with Broadway Elite was great and we would recommend them to anyone looking for wedding transportation service.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/4/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We were referred to Broadway Elite by both hotels we booked rooms for, and they did not disappoint! We worked with Brian from beginning to end, and he couldn’t have been more awesome. We had transportation from each hotel to the venue and back, as well as from the hotel to our after party, and all the buses arrived early. Whenever we had any questions about the timeline of the day, or anything else, Brian was able to answer us quickly. Thank you for making our day so much smoother!

Profile Picture Fani, 5/21/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Round Trip, Motor Coach, Shuttle

Broadway Elite made my wedding transportation SO EASY! Brian is so great to work with - super responsive and extremely accommodating. I was able to change my schedule around last minute with no problem. They provided transportation for the bridesmaids and groomsmen at separate hours and busing to and from our venue and hotel for my 150 guests! They were on time, professional, and their vehicles are clean and comfortable. Loved working with them!

Profile Picture Ariana, 3/12/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Round Trip, Motor Coach, Shuttle

Perfectly punctual, wonderful to work with! They provided us a luxury passenger van, a 32-seat bus, and a sedan for the couple. I would say it cost about $1,000 total. Every driver was on time and pleasant. It was also nice that gratuity and taxes were included in the initial bill - no hidden fees! THANKS!!

Profile Picture User4914608, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Services Used: One-Way Trip, Round Trip, Bottled Water/Ice, Sedan, Shuttle, Van

We used Broadway Elite for limo and shuttle transportation. Easy to work with, dependable, and reasonably priced. Would recommend to any Bride!

Profile Picture User4884726, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Excellent!!! they were on time and cars were very clear and polished. our rolls phantom driver was super nice and helpful.

Profile Picture User4205518, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

I am so happy that I chose Broadway Elite for my wedding day transportation. They provided a stretch Escalade for my bridal party and Lincoln MKT stretch for our parents to get from the church to our reception venue. They also transported the girls and guys in the bridal party to the church from 2 separate locations.

Brian was great to work with during the planning process. He always responded to my questions quickly and sent confirmation of all the pick up/drop off times and locations the week of the wedding. The limos arrived early and we all got where we needed to be ahead of schedule. They were clean and comfortable to ride in. All of this is what I would expect from a limousine company...

...What I didn't expect was how amazing our drivers were! They truly went above and beyond. The driver who transported us to the church helped make sure everyone was where they needed to be. Our church didn't have a very large area for me to wait before the ceremony so I chose to stay in the car & outside until it was time. He helped me in to the church, fixed my dress so it was laying perfectly and gave me the go-ahead to walk down the aisle. After the ceremony, he had champagne waiting for us outside.

I absolutely recommend Broadway Elite for the amazing service they provide.

Profile Picture Julie, 9/28/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Gary really was a gem to work with. We used the 32 passenger limo bus and it was AMAZING. So many times I've been in these buses and certain things don't work. Not here. It smelt freshly cleaned, the temperature was perfect, the music was blasting, lights were going and they were early! Which was amazing! We also used their shuttle services to and from the hotel for guests. They sent two 12 passenger vans that ran simultaneously an hour before and After the wedding. Their prices are reasonable and the service is incredible. Transportation is such a crucial part to your big day and working with them we were covered and didn't worry about a thing.

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/27/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Broadway Elite provided transportation for my daughter's wedding. They were reliable, flexible and had a vast array of choices for transportation from sedans to full size party buses. They confirmed everything ahead of time and were exactly where they needed to be on the day of the event!

Profile Picture User4244947, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We used broadway elite to book their 24 passenger shuttle bus for our wedding to do multiple trips from our hotel to the wedding venue at the beginning and end of the evening. Transportation is such an important part and can turn things into a nightmare. We had no such issues with Broadway Elite, they were on time and made sure everyone was shuttled to and from.

I highly recommend.

Profile Picture Bill, 6/6/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We used Broadway Elite for both the wedding party shuttle and the shuttles for hotel guests. They did a GREAT job! They were early for the wedding party which I appreciated (better early than late!) and no guest was left behind :).

Profile Picture Katie, 4/5/14, 5 Reviews