BroadSound Reviews

87 | Fairfax, VA

87 Reviews for BroadSound

Nellapet · Married on 10/07/2017

Absolutely the best band!

If you want your wedding to be the best wedding your guests go to, hire them. they are the best investment you could do, they are amazing. Till this day I get so many compliments from our guests. they are extremely talented, professional, energized, accommodating. They know how to read the crown and make everyone dance. Our dance floor was packed all night long.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Matt · Married on 09/23/2017

To all couples considering Broadsound to play at their wedding, I highly recommend you don't hesitate and lock them up as soon as possible! The band members are top notch professionals and you will feel you are at an actual concert when you hear them play in person. My wedding was two weeks ago and I still have friends texting me about their performance, especially their covers of "Back in Black" and "Shout". The band's overall performance gave my wife and I incredible memories of our wedding reception that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. I cannot thank them enough for making our wedding the celebration we always wanted it to be. Their fee may be higher than some other bands, but you are getting what you pay for - first class musicians who can make you feel you're at a live rock concert. The band's playlist is extensive but even though there were several songs we wanted to hear that weren't list on their playlist, the band learned and played all of them (i.e. Beatles, Tom Petty, Africa by Toto). I got the impression they know a lot more songs than are listed on the playlist, so if you don't see certain songs listed, don't let that be a reason not to pick Broadsound for your wedding. They are extremely accommodating. Aaron Broadus is the band's point of contact and he was a pleasure to work with. He is best to coordinate with over the phone when you want to work out the playlist, order and timing. I booked Broadsound via one of their booking agents, Eastcoast Entertainment because they had a cheaper rate than some other booking agencies. When booking the band via Eastcoast Entertainment, the agent was very pushy and required us to pay a deposit before we could see the full contract and riders which made us uncomfortable but we decided to do it any way. I'm not sure if all booking agencies are like that, but it ended up being perfectly fine and not a problem at all. I just wish we could have booked directly with the band instead of an agent.

Sent on 10/04/2017

B · Married on 09/16/2017

Broadsound rocked out! We could not have been more happy with Aaron and the whole team. They kept the dance floor absolutely packed all night, and I can't even begin to count the number of times since the wedding that the first thing our guests have remarked on is "that amazing band!" These guys are seriously talented musicians, they have an infectious enthusiasm, and their range is insane. From Sam Smith ballads, to AC/DC (seriously, get them to do "Back in Black," you'll be blown away), to Louis Armstrong, P-Funk, and Motown favorites, they did it all. We can't imagine what could have been a better choice than Broadsound.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Mark · Married on 09/09/2017

Played our daughter’s wedding at the St. Regis and everyone loved them - the bride and groom, and all of the guests! Aaron is so professional in working with everyone on introducing the right people at the right moments. The playlist is amazing, and they learned a new song for our final dance. And most importantly, they just sounded brilliant all night long and the dance floor stayed full as a result.

Sent on 11/10/2017

Kevin · Married on 07/15/2017

Broadsound band (10 piece) played our wedding on July 15th and brought the house down with their combination of skill, passion, and enthusiasm. From start to finish, they kept the dance floor packed with a wide array of styles. Aaron was prompt and responsive in the lead-up, taking on board our requests for styles and learning requests for our special dances. We had countless guests ask us variations of "where did you find these guys???" or "This is the best wedding band I've ever seen" which speak to the professionalism and quality of the group. The years the group has spent together shines through in their performance, and we can't recommend them enough.

Sent on 07/29/2017

E · Married on 07/08/2017

BroadSound delivered! From bailing out the hotel, whose sound system went down as the wedding service was about to begin, to the introductions and first dances, to a night of non-stop dancing, BroadSound was fantastic. They listened to what we wanted in terms of music style, they learned two new songs for our reception (and performed them extremely well), and they were a pleasure to work with. From the moment the dancing began after dinner, the dance floor was packed all night long. Our guests were unanimous in praising the band, their energy, their talent, and their song selection. We had a wide range of ages on the dance floor, including young children, and they appealed to everyone. Would definitely hire them again.

Sent on 07/23/2017

Chris · Married on 06/25/2017

Highlight of the night!
    Broadsound got everyone out onthe dancefloor.
    The place was buzzing

Sent on 07/05/2017

Ruslana · event on: 06/08/2017

I really enjoyed having BroadSound at my corporate event. They added a nice touch to my Reception and attendees were loving them! If you want your crowd to get up and start dancing, I highly recommend this band!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Angelica · Married on 06/03/2017

It's been over a month since our wedding and we are still hearing from our guests about how much they loved BroadSound! My family and a lot of our friends are Cubans from Miami, so it was important to my husband and I that we find a band that could perform/sing Spanish music. We got so lucky with BroadSound, they can easily transition from a Jewish hora to classic rock to Marc Anthony without skipping a beat. Not only were they great on our wedding day but dealing with Aaron in the months leading up to the wedding was great. He's extremely responsive and professional.

Sent on 07/17/2017

R · Married on 06/03/2017

Broadsound delivered on all fronts. From introductions, to smooth contract processing, to easy set list discussions, to the event itself - - we couldn't be happier. They brought high energy and professionalism to everything they do; and their range/flexibility impressed us and all our guests.

Sent on 07/06/2017

Jacqueline · Married on 02/04/2017

Fabulous band that can play songs from all genres. Great energy, so accommodating. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Jill · Married on 01/14/2017

Broadsound is simply the best! Our guests could not get enough - they would have danced all night if the band kept playing. I loved how they totally got into our 70s theme! SO much talent.

Sent on 07/11/2017

Kristen · Married on 06/25/2016

Aaron and BroadSound did a fantastic job at our wedding reception! Many of our guests told us that they were the best wedding band that they had ever seen, and the fact that they got my 83 year-old grandmother out on the dance floor is proof of how amazing they were. Aaron was wonderful to work with throughout the process, and, given that we are out of town, provided lots of opportunities for my parents (who live in DC) to come and check out the band beforehand. They did a great job of reading the crowd and played solid crowd-pleasers throughout the night. We were so pleased with our choice and would highly recommend them to other couples!!

Sent on 07/09/2016

Michelle · Married on 06/04/2016

We were fortunate enough to have Broadsound perform at our wedding. On 6/4/16. The quality of their musicians (highest level of talent and professionalism!) and their song selection cannot be beat! To say that they made our wedding is not an understatement. Our guests all had a wonderful time, out on the dance floor for the entire night! I had several people tell me that this was by far the best band they ever heard, including our wedding planner who has seen her share :) From the very beginning, Aaron was wonderful to work with. For all future brides and grooms, if you're looking for a wedding band, you've found it, Broadsound is amazing and will make your night the best ever!!

Sent on 06/07/2016

Dana · Married on 04/23/2016

BroadSound is an amazing band, and I would highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding! Working with Aaron was so easy. He was extremely responsive and easy to work with. About a month before our wedding, we sent Aaron a list of songs we liked, and a list of do-not-play songs, and he really took it from there. We had him sing an acoustic version of Sam Smith's Latch for our first dance, and one of our friends/guests said she teared up during the first dance because his voice was so amazing. Another guest commented to us that he would actually pay money to go see BroadSound perform outside of weddings.

We had the full 10-piece band (with 3 horns) for our wedding, and had 3 members of the band (Jazz Trio) play during our cocktail hour and dinner. From the second dinner was over and the full band started planning, the dance floor was packed and it stayed that way until the last song. One of the reasons we went with BroadSound is that it is a band comprised of some truly amazing musicians and they really have a lot of versatility in what they can play. Their version of Back in Black will knock your socks off.

BroadSound also is a really great value compared to other area bands. When we were early on in the planning process, we spoke with several bands, and we were able to get SO much more for our money with BroadSound. I also think they bring a lot more talent to the table than many other bands.

They helped make our party so memorable and fun for everyone who attended. Hire BroadSound today for your wedding, you will not regret it!!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Rachael · Married on 03/26/2016

Can't recommend Broadsound highly enough! We went with Broadsound for our wedding in March, and we couldn't have been happier. Aaron was wonderful to work with in the lead-up to the event, and the band was just amazing. Several people told us that it was without question the best band they had ever heard at a wedding. The entire dance floor was packed the whole night -- people of all ages had an amazing time. The band was versatile and extremely talented. And you could tell they were having a great time. One guest said it was almost like going to a concert because they were so good.

Sent on 05/12/2016

Michael · Married on 10/24/2015

The band was great! As a former musician, I understand how practice can impact the quality of any band and can say that Broadsound sounded wonderful! The band was in rhythm (in the pocket!) all night and with their soundman present, there was never a dip on the quality of their sound. At times, my guests felt like they were attending a concert, which reflects the excellent musicianship of the members.
    Broadsound is versatile to play many genres of music as my guests were comprised of older and younger folks. Also, some of my family have musical skills and they 'sat in' with Broadsound, which made for great family fun (and pics!).

Sent on 11/11/2015

eddie · Married on 10/03/2015

They were AWESOME. the Dance floor was packed all night and our coordinator and photographer said they had never seen a wedding like that( a testament to the band and the guests). We asked them to play a recorded version of the Friday night light theme song and to our surprise they learned it and nailed it. Everyone said they had a great time. A couple people came up to me and said that they thought an iPod was playing and turned to see it was the band. We were complemented on them all night.

Sent on 10/30/2015

Madeline · Married on 09/26/2015

We absolutely loved BroadSound. They were very flexible and accommodating with our song choice and they had everyone dancing the entire time. I can't even count the number of times that people told me how awesome our band was during and after the wedding.

Sent on 11/02/2015

Beth · Married on 09/19/2015

Look no further!!!

I saw Broadsound at a friend's party and knew instantly that I wanted to hire them for a big party I had just started planning. My normal course of action is to do a ton of research, but no need this time. They are THAT good!! And they didn't disappoint the night of our party! The dance floor was packed, and my husband and I wished we had hired them to play until dawn. I lost count of how many compliments I got about how great the band was. And Aaron was super easy to work with. He's the nicest guy you'll ever meet.

Sent on 01/23/2019

Ben · Married on 09/06/2015

BroadSound was awesome! The band members are all really nice and friendly, professional, and extremely talented. Aaron is a fantastic front-man and was easy and fun to work with.

Sent on 11/02/2015

Jenna · Married on 07/19/2015

When I listened to tons of bands online, I found there weren't many that I thought were great. Or did the range of music I was looking for at my wedding (pop, rock, motown, swing standards, etc), until I found Broadsound. Not only did I love their demos, but they delivered at the wedding. I kept hearing how much everyone loved the band and thought they elevated the reception and really kept up the party.

The only problem I had was the person from the agency did not get the giant info packet to the band when I sent it 2 months ahead (like we were asked to). So the band leader, Aaron, got in touch with me after I talked to Nari from Entertainment Exchange, where I said I was concerned I hadn't heard from them. Aaron was very responsive once we were in contact and I gave him the packet. Good thing we didn't need any special request songs.

So band great, Entertainment Exchange? questionable. You can often hire bands through different agencies.

But above all, seriously consider Broadsound!!

Sent on 08/10/2015

Debbie · Married on 06/20/2015

Broadsound sounded incredible and really kept the party going with their energy. I am a professional musician and have seen and played in many wedding bands. Broadsound is one of the best I've ever seen!

Sent on 06/30/2015

Broadsound more than lives up to its name. Their stellar range of music, soulful singers, and great energy kept the dance floor jumpin' at my wedding reception. Two weeks later, our family and friends keep talking about what a fantastic sound they brought to the affair. We provided them with two songs to learn, which they performed seamlessly. If you want to throw a great party or enjoy the sound of a great band, I'd highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/28/2015

Allison · Married on 06/06/2015

BroadSound blew it out of the park for our wedding! I have never seen a dance floor packed so fast and it is thanks to BroadSound. They not only learned a few difficult songs for us (Pink Martini and James Taylor), but they did a great job of reading the crowd. Aaron was always professional and was a large reason why we went with the band. We knew that we could trust his judgement to not only MC the event in a way that matched our style, but we felt that we could also count on him to be reliable. The band is comprised of serious musicians who know their stuff and they are not just doing this as a side gig to make money on the weekends. The groom desperately wanted not only a band, but a band with several horns. We thought that this was beyond our budget until we found BroadSound. We have zero regrets about hiring them and they really made our wedding one of the most fun days of our lives! I only wish that I had more video to re-live all of the fun and amazing moments! In a nutshell, a great value and a great time!

Sent on 06/30/2015