Briza on the Bay Reviews

Briza on the Bay 5
Briza on the Bay 6
Briza on the Bay 7

Karine · Married on 12/27/2018

Amazing venue, staff, and food!

Having my wedding at Briza on the Bay was the best decision I could have made. After looking at Briza I did not have to look anywhere else. The venue is so versatile that they can really capture whatever vision you are looking for. The windows from the ceiling to the floor allow for a gorgeous view with great natural lighting. Our ceremony was inside, cocktail hour outside, and reception inside. They flipped the room during the cocktail hour so efficiently and beautifully. Everyone was amazed. We got to work with Jeannine to put together our wedding! Jeannine is so amazing! I don't have enough words to describe how great she truly is. She was kind and really wanted to ensure that we were happy with every decision we were making. She was always quick in responding and her calm demeanor allows you to stay calm. I cannot thank her enough for everything she did for us! Now the food...the food was fantastic! Everyone complimented us on how delicious the food was! The staff at Briza are extremely kind and attentive. They ensured that my husband and I as well as our guests were tended to throughout the reception. The bartender was amazing and quick! Everyone loved her! Overall my experience at Briza was the best experience and everything about Briza contributed to the amazing wedding I had that my guests can't stop talking about! Thank you Jeannine and Briza on the Bay for making my day special and exceeding my expectations!

Sent on 03/23/2019

Tysharra · Married on 09/09/2018

Amazing!!! The service was impeccable, Carlos, Steven, the bar staff, Janine and Martin are so amazing!!! I couldn’t be happier as a bride! The food and drinks were top notch! Thank you guys!!! I’m so happy I want to do it all over again!

Sent on 09/23/2018
    Briza on the Bay 8
    Briza on the Bay 9
    Briza on the Bay 10
    Briza on the Bay 11
  • Y

Yuli · Married on 08/05/2018

Beautiful place

Just amazing 😉 love the help that Jeannine give it to us since first day , look a expensive place but they prices. Was really good

Sent on 01/16/2019
    Briza on the Bay 12
    Briza on the Bay 13
    Briza on the Bay 14
    Briza on the Bay 15
  • F

Fabiola · Married on 04/19/2018

Beautiful place, the food was amazing and all the people that work there are fantastic. The service from beginning to end was very good

Sent on 07/20/2018

Martina · Married on 11/17/2017

This place was amazing. I worked with Joseph Castaneda while planning my for my wedding. He made sure everything was perfect for my special day. The venue was beautiful. The staff was friendly and helpful during the dinner service. The food was superb. Our guests couldn’t stop telling us how much they enjoyed the food. I would recommend anyone planning to have an event use them.

Sent on 12/10/2017

Lily · Married on 11/11/2017

My experience was nothing short of amazing. The location was phenomenal and Jeannine was outstanding. She was with us every step of the way and answered ALLof our questions ( we had a lot). The day of the wedding was more than i could have ever imagined. The food was spectacular ( our guests still rave about it) and the drinks were off the chain. The lighting was such a beautiful touch and it brought everything back together. I HIGHLY recommend them to anyone who is looking for a beautiful place to celebrate their big day.

Sent on 11/19/2017

Ashley · Married on 11/10/2017

Our wedding at Briza on the Bay on 11/10/17 was nothing short of amazing! We had the time of our lives and due in part to the wonderful staff, especially Joseph, who coordinated for us. All of our guests were raving about the hors d'oeuvres, cocktail hour, and dinner! Amazing amazing food!! We ordered the chicken and vegan ratatouille plates and they were spectacular. We had the time of our lives and were in love with our venue! The serving staff and bartender the night of our reception were AMAZING. Our guests gave us so many compliments on the service they received during dinner and they were especially in awe of the bartender! We only had one bartender but absolutely everyone said she was amazing, she remembered drink orders, made great drinks, and was quick. I highly recommend!! Before our wedding day, the process was smooth but I found myself waiting a couple of days for responses, but I would definitely do it all over again at the same venue if I could!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Luly · Married on 10/08/2017

My name is Luly Pascual-Cabrera and our Wedding was on Sunday-October 8, 2017 at Briza on the Bay and it was absolutely perfect.
    Briza is the place to have your special event, the food and service were excellent and our planner Joseph Castaneda was wonderful from the first day we went to book our Wedding there with him, any questions I had he would always answer them and was very nice to deal with. The venue is beautiful over looking the water and the whole experience with them was exactly what we had both dreamed of. If you are planning an event whether it be your Wedding, party or a Quince please look them up and ask for Joseph, believe me you will be very happy with them as we are.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Tremaine · Married on 09/30/2017

The service was absolutely amazing! Everything was top of the line and the owner, Jeannine, and the staff were more than accommodating. I trusted her process and I trusted the vendors that she recommended. Everyone that she suggested was professional and willing to make my day perfect. I would definitely recommend Briza to anyone who is looking to host the perfect wedding or the perfect event.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Alany · Married on 09/02/2017

We are more than happy to have chosen Briza as our wedding venue. Jeannine was always super helpful and attentive. We had the ceremony in Trinity Cathedral which was perfect for all the guests since it's a 3 minute walk to Briza. Everybody can't stop complementing the delicious food and the excellent service. Everything was flawless. When we walked in to the cocktail hour everybody was already having a great time. Carlos the banquet captain was the best! He was always taking care of us, making sure we had a drink in our hands, the cocktail he made for me was delicious! The servers were excellent, all of our guests couldn't believe how well orchestrated everything was. The bartenders were spot on. They kept all of our guests well hydrated lol, even when almost everybody went to the bar at the same time they didn't miss a beat. All of the food was presented exactly as beautiful and delicious as the day of out tasting. The chef did an excellent job. All in all we made the right decision in choosing Briza as our wedding venue,(which it was the second and last venue we saw) our night was magical and we have beautiful memories to last us a lifetime. Thank you Jeannine & Carlos! All the best always, Alany & Carlos

Sent on 10/02/2017

Chrystal · Married on 07/28/2017

Food was amazing! Jeannie and Carlos are the best. They help us plan the prefect day, always made sure we had everything we needed they are the best.

Sent on 08/07/2017

M. · Married on 06/10/2017

We had our wedding on June 10th this year. We were so impressed by the professionalism of the staff. Everyone was helpful, polite, and did their best to better serve each and every guest. The venue was clean and the food delicious. We are telling everyone about Briza on the Bay...a hidden treasure. Thank you for making our wedding a success.
    Mr. & Mrs. Delgado-Perez

Sent on 06/13/2017

There are literally no words that can express how happy we are with how our wedding turned out at Briza on the Bay AND how amazing JEANNINE is!!! I first met Jeannine December 2015 when I was in town (out of state bride) visiting my mom and decided to look for venues even though we were planning for an April 2017 wedding. I am SO glad that we ended going to Briza and that we met Jeannine that day. I was sold from that moment on and if I had to pick a venue again, I would pick Briza a million times! We had our ceremony at Trinity Cathedral and then most of our guests who were out of town literally walked 2 mins to the cocktail hour which was outside during sunset and then we had the reception indoors. Everything was amazing from the food, service, lighting. Our guests could not stop talking about how delicious our food was!! Thank God for Jeannine - I can't even count how many emails I sent her, probably about a thousand. Jeannine always replied and was very professional, answered all of my questions and allayed my concerns. As we got closer to the wedding, she also checked in to make sure we were doing ok with the final count and the seating chart. We loved the food options at Briza and their flexibility in terms of adding menu items or adding an extra hour. Briza was also incredibly helpful and gave us a list of the vendors that they've worked with before. Carlos, our banquet captain, had hors d'oeuvres from the cocktail hour saved for us at our sweet heart table since we did not get a chance to eat and had 30 mins to mingle with guests. During the reception, he made sure that we always had a drink in our hands and that we were enjoying everything. We had such an amazing time that we wish we could have a wedding at Briza every weekend! Thank you Jeannine for everything --- our day was magical! Sandra & Damian

Sent on 04/19/2017

Kety · Married on 03/16/2017

A M A Z I N G!!!! If we had to use one word to describe the venue, food, service and staff at Briza on the Bay, it would be AMAZING. From our initial contact with Jeannine, the sales rep/coordinator, we felt confident in our decision to book this venue for our 10 years vow renewal. Jeannine was very patient and accommodating with our many requests and changes to guest count. She made great recommendations that aligned with our vision and budget. Jeannine always returned calls or responded to emails in a timely manner. She would sometimes reach out to us before we could even think about reaching out to her for something that we had been discussing amongst ourselves and our planner. The banquet captain, Carlos, was just as friendly and professional as he was for our tasting. He ran a tight ship with his servers and they never missed a beat. The food was served fresh and hot. At the end of the night Carlos carried our cake's top tier as he walked us out and went to personally request our car from valet. Talk about first class service! During the night the bartender, Kylie, kept the libations flowing and our guests hydrated. We were very pleased with our signature drinks (Jeannine's recommendations) and our guests were impressed with them as well. Overall, we were extremely elated and beyond satisfied with our experience with Briza on the Bay. Perfect venue for a smooth execution of any meticulous event.

Sent on 03/23/2017

Kristine · Married on 03/04/2017

We couldn’t be happier in our selection of Briza on the Bay as our wedding venue. While planning our destination wedding in Miami we knew we didn’t want the typical hotel ballroom, we wanted a modern venue with a Miami feel and Briza was just that. We were able to have our ceremony at Trinity Cathedral conveniently located next door followed by our cocktail hour outside on the Briza on the Bay marina and our reception inside.

Our coordinator at Briza, Joseph Castaneda, was above and beyond amazing. Joseph was always available to answer questions and offer suggestions. From start to finish Joseph made sure everything was perfect for us.

One thing we especially loved about Briza was how many custom requests and changes they let us make regarding our décor setup, time line and menu. Many venues are quite strict and don’t allow many changes at all beyond the standard offerings. With Briza we were able to add an additional “pasta course” to our reception dinner, layout our exact floor plan and furniture setup, bring in an outside vendor for a mini dessert station, and extend our party to 2am. Thank you Briza for hosting our wedding!

Sent on 03/30/2017

Daphna · Married on 02/11/2017

Briza on the Bay was the only venue that we looked at. After a walkthrough we knew this is where we wanted to get married! We didn't want the typical ballroom with carpet and no windows. The view is DIE TO FOR! Briza is a modern venue with hard wood floors and floor to ceiling windows overlooking Biscayne Bay. It has that WOW factor and Miami feel to it! It's truly a stunning venue. The space had everything that we were looking for uplighting with state of the art sound and lighting. We had our cocktail hour on the patio at sunset and ceremony on the marina. One of the most important aspects of a Jewish wedding is the FOOD. The food at Briza On The Bay is DELICIOUS! Our guests were raving about how amazing the salmon and filet mignon was. Joseph and the owner Boaz went above and beyond to make us happy. The service was exceptional; the staff was very attentive and went above and beyond to make sure that my husband and I and our guests were taken care of. I highly recommend Briza On The Bay!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Vanessa · Married on 11/26/2016

Outstanding venue! From the beautiful waterfront location to the food. Everything was perfect! Joseph did an incredible job, even walked me to the church (next door, not part of Briza) and made sure I looked perfect for my gran entrance. During the reception Carlos made sure I had a glass of champagne at all times and a warm plate to sit down to when I was ready. Both Joseph and Carlos were very attentive to myself, groom, our parents and bridal party. The evening was absolutely perfect! Thank you Briza!! - Uly & Vane

Sent on 01/29/2017

Gabriela · Married on 11/11/2016

Briza and Jeannine made all our dreams come true! An entire year of planning turned into the best night of our lives. From the food, the decorations, the drinks, everything was exactly executed as we planned it and all our guests had a blast. The venue is so beautiful and Jeannine along with all the staff are incredible. I can really say that their team delivered the best customer service. They are friendly, super fun and very professional! A great team and venue!

Sent on 11/26/2016

Sonya · Married on 10/14/2016

This venue is amazing. Jeannine was amazing.. the food was amazing... the drinks was amazing

Sent on 10/24/2016

Ana · Married on 06/10/2016

Having my wedding at Briza was the best decision we made throughout the entire planning process. Their entire staff (especially Jeanine) were so welcoming and accommodating, making it fun and exciting for us. My guests fell in love with the place, as it offers a beautiful view, two bars, and delicious food!!!! Wish I could relive that day and that's all thanks to Jeanine and the Briza team who worked with me to make my wedding perfection

Sent on 06/16/2016

Jaclyn · Married on 03/12/2016

I do not even know how to put into words how AMAZING Briza on the Bay was to us from the minute we met with Jeannine our event coordinator to even days after our wedding they were still offering us things and giving us to much love. We met with Jeannine almost a year in advance. We absolutely fell in love with the location and ambiance of the venue. 95% of our guests were coming from out of town and we wanted to give them a real feel for Miami. The day of the wedding could have not turned out to be any more PERFECT than it was! The weather was perfect. Our cocktail hour was on the outside terrace which people absolutely loved the view, the passed appetizers and drinks. The whole night was amazing. Our guests are still raving about the food. We had the Miso Glazed Salmon and Herb Chicken. Both were to die for! I love love love this place. I wish I could have another party just to go back there. Our event manager, Malcolm, was like a personal assistant the entire night. We did not lift a finger. He made sure we had appetizers and drinks waiting for us. Every time I finished a drink he was right there with another one, without even asking. We ran into Malcolm few days later and he was still offering us water, etc. Briza got us a room at the Marriott, the bridal suite, and it was stunning! The views of the bay were just gorgeous. I could go on and on and on about how amazing Briza on the Bay is. Our wedding was everything we envisioned and more due to Briza and their excellent staff. Thank you guy again so much. Love, Jackie & Junior

Sent on 03/22/2016

Zeiry · Married on 03/10/2016

Amazing! Briza on the Bay was a spectacular venue for this beautiful wedding. The staff went above and beyond to accommodate all of the clients needs and expectations. The management was extremely professional from beginning to end, they made my job as "day of wedding" event planner such a pleasant experience and regardless of the request their form of troubleshooting was hands down amazing. It was truly an honor and pleasure working with Briza on the Bay! Blessings "Z" Events By Zeiry Inc.

Sent on 04/17/2016

I booked this venue for my ceremony and reception more than a year before the wedding date. They worked with our budget and ensured we had a night to remember. From Joseph, our coordinator, to the entire staff, they treated us GREAT! Our guests were really impressed with the chicken in the entrée and the service of all the staff. The ambiance was great and they recently re did the stage and it looks fantastic! We loved our wedding and are truly thankful for everyone at Briza for making it happen!

Sent on 03/21/2016

Rachel · Married on 01/17/2016

Briza on the Bay was an amazing reception site. The venue is perfect to go with any decor. The staff at Briza were so accommodating from beginning to end. Joseph was our Wedding Coordinator and he stopped at nothing to make sure that everything was flawless. He even helped me change my shoes just before I went down the aisle since at the last minute, I wasn't sure I was going to make it in my heels!!

The food was amazing, the hors d'ouvres were exceptional and kept the guests satisfied during the cocktail hour. The Bar manager worked with us to create our signature cocktails and make sure the ingredients were available even though it wasn't something they normally carry.

Jeremey was the Banquet captain and he made sure that everything was taken care of and the the food was served in a timely manner. Dinner service was flawless and the food of course was amazing. The wait staff made sure that the guests had drinks and wine and the groom and I never had to ask for anything, our glasses were always full!

The late night bite display was perfect and it was a hit with our guests. The perfect end to a perfect night and gave everyone some snacks after burning all the calories on the dance floor.

I would highly recommend Briza on the Bay for a wedding reception. Its hard to find people who are so nice and will bend over backwards to make sure you are happy. I could tell from the moment I met them all that this was an amazing place and they proved me right!

Sent on 08/12/2016