47 Reviews for Brittney Nichole Designs

Design (1)
Embossed (1)
Printing (1)
46 Brittney Nichole Designs Reviews

Brittney Nichole was so helpful and accommodating from the start! She was one of the first vendors we visited to get wedding planning started. She helped create a gorgeous save-the-date and beautiful invitations that matched our theme/color scheme/venue perfectly. People were WOWed by it!

She followed up as well, just days before the wedding, to make sure we didn't anything else for the wedding (programs, menus, etc). It was so kind.

Profile Picture angela, 10/28/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Brittney was wonderful to work with!!! She created my vision from just a couple pictures and my colors for the wedding! I have gotten so many compliments on the wedding stationary!! Absoultly loved everything!!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

If I could work with Brittney on a daily basis, I would! She was so awesome at helping with the designing and printing process for our save the dates and invites. She was amazing to work with and would highly recommend to everyone.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I would highly recommend Brittney Nicole Designs for all of your wedding stationary needs! She was extremely organized from the moment I met her. She has so many different varieties and styles to suit anyones needs. She was able to work with my budget to build our invitations and was very patient for all the changes I made. She has a complete timeline of when things needed to be done by which was extremely helpful. She was very quick to get our invitations done and we could not have been happier with how they turned out. We got so many compliments on them. She also did our ceremony programs which turned out great as well. I would highly recommend having her do your addressing because it saved me so much time and it turned out amazing. She made the process so easy and was by far the easiest part of my wedding planning!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/19/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Brittney was so very helpful and accommodating with my needs during every phase of creating my wedding invitations. She was also extremely flexible with my busy schedule! I truly cannot say enough positive things about my experience with her. She absolutely created the wedding invites of my dreams!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Brittney was a pleasure to work with and helped us figure out all of our stationary needs. We ordered our full invitation suite, escort cards, thank you cards as well as a stamp for our favors. Her designs are beautiful, but we didn't find exactly what we wanted, so she was able to tweak the coloring to match our theme, she also added a small design element to celebrate our Chinese culture. She is always very prompt responding to emails, as well as flexible for meeting times to either discuss designs or pick up our order. Everything we ordered came in either on time or early. We received tons of compliments on all of our stationary :)

Profile Picture Laura, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Please order your invitations from Brittney! We found her at the Cleveland Bridal Show and I am so happy we did. Her designs are modern and so cute. She was incredibly responsive and worked within my budget to get everything I wanted. Everything was on time and came out exactly as I pictured!

Profile Picture Jade, 6/10/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Invitations

Brittney is an amazing artist! She is professional, helpful, and creates beautiful invitations at a reasonable price. I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Hannah, 3/17/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I can't say enough great things about Brittney Nichole!! First, picking invitations seemed completely overwhelming until we met with Brittney! She was so helpful and accommodating! She met with us on a Friday night and spent several hours discussing our options. Once we chose our suite, she was BEYOND helpful and attentive to us. She is THE most organized person I've ever met and replied within hours (sometimes minutes!!) to my endless questions. She had a baby a few months prior to our wedding and NEVER skipped a beat! I was flabbergasted to see her constantly ahead of schedule and working tirelessly to make sure everything was absolutely perfect! She was so accommodating to the SEVERAL changes I made last minute and was willing to constantly help me rework ideas and wording. She's the sweetest person you'll ever meet, too!! I've referred everyone I know who is engaged to her! I have also said repeatedly I wish she was a wedding planner because I'd hire her in a heartbeat! Her attention to detail is unparalleled!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 12/3/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I met Brittney at the IX Bridal Show and instantly fell in love with the look of her designs. My mother and I booked an appointment and met with her a few short weeks later. Brittney took the time to listen to what we envisioned for our wedding stationary and created the most beautiful invitations we could have imagined. We got so many compliments and many of our family and friends told us they were the most beautiful invitations they have ever received. Brittney also created matching day of wedding stationary for our ceremony and reception. She always responded quickly to e-mails and made any changes I requested. Our wedding day was beyond perfect and Brittney helped create our Happily Ever After!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Brittney was very professional and personable through the entire process of ordering our wedding invitations. They came out even more beautiful than I imagined. It was nice to be able to see samples of her work and the paper she actually uses. She was very helpful with suggestions as she saw my vision. I received so many compliments for my guests and wanted to know who did them. Very happy with the final product.

Profile Picture Karla, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Brittney was a pleasure to work with! My Wedding invitations and Save the dates were amazing and everyone commented on how beautiful they were. Everything was done on time and Brittney was very flexible and easygoing. My wedding invitations and save the dates were unique and I would definitely work with Brittney again in the future!

Profile Picture Meghan, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Brittney was everything and more I could want in someone that I would have do the stationary for my wedding, and that is exactly why I picked her! Even though there are miles and miles between us (her in Stow, Ohio and me down in Columbus Ohio) there was never a problem with her doing our wedding invitations as well as our place settings at the reception. She provided numerous amounts of designs to choose from, even helped us select what design would work best with our wedding, and gave her professional input whenever needed. Brittney got our proofs back to us on every project very quickly, and we were able to make as many changes as needed to them as well, and when the finished product came to us it was even better then I could of ever imagined it looking! So many compliments on the stationary from all of our guests as well! She is a great communicator with her customers, very knowledgeable about her work, and gives fantastic advise about it all from beginning to end, with all of this being said I look forward to working with her again the next time I need stationary work done!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Brittney is friendly, professional, and great at what she does! Her work is beautiful and the prices are very reasonable.

Profile Picture Lisa, 7/23/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

My husband and I were so thrilled when we found Brittney! She listened to all my thoughts and ideas and we ended up with invitations, guest lists, and table numbers that were beyond perfect. We got married July 2, 2016 and we are STILL getting compliments on our invitations.
Brittney was also extremely helpful and we never felt any added stress. We knew everything we had ordered from her were in great hands!

Profile Picture Kristina, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Brittney is one of the nicest people I have ever met. She is one of those genuinely nice people that you feel lucky to have met. I met Brittney at the Bridal Expo at the Cleveland IX center. Her display immediately caught my eye. After meeting her, I set up an appointment with her at her beautiful in-home studio. She helped me customize my invitations. I was able to pick everything from beautifully fonts (that she created) to the glittery trim surrounding the invite. After creating the gorgeous invite, she was able to continue to create products for me, continuing the same theme (font, colors, etc.) throughout. She created name cards, table number cards, and a thank you letter for me. My favorite was the table number cards. This is because we wanted to have childhood photos of us for each table number. (example: Table one, two photos of me and my husband at age 1). She completely captured my vision and my guests loved it! I couldn't recommend anyone better than Brittney Nichole Designs for your wedding or other event!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I was lucky enough to learn about Brittney Nichole Designs at a bridal show, and we couldn’t be happier with the service and products we received from Brittney for our July 2016 wedding. We met with Brittney several times to discuss our vision for our wedding and how we wanted our stationary to speak to that vision as well as our personalities. She created the most perfect theme for our stationary and it helped us visualize the other important details of our wedding. She is incredibly sweet and understanding. She is flexible and helpful throughout the entire process. We went through Brittney for our save the dates, personalized address stamp, invitations, escort cards, programs and thank you notes. Every piece was perfectly coordinated and the quality was unlike anything else I had ever seen. The quality of her work speaks for itself, but her beautiful personality makes her an absolute joy to work with, and we would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for beautiful, personalized stationary. She is the best!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/2/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Brittney was wonderful to work with. She is very creative and great at what she does. It was a pleasure working with her!

Profile Picture User4693175, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Brittney was wonderful to work with. Brittney was calm and very professional. Brittney knows with she is doing and did an amazing job with our invitations, programs and escort cards. We highly recommend Brittney Nichole Design !!

Profile Picture DEBORAH, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Design, Embossed, Printing

Looking back on my wedding day I have my pictures, my videos, and my framed invitation. My invitation that Brittney and I designed captured the exact feel and inspiration of my day. I absolutely LOVED working with Brittney. She was one the best vendors I worked with through my entire wedding planning process. She was extremely helpful every step of the way. She was prompt and professional with every need and change I wanted to make. She is also extrememly organized with every aspect of her company. I have/will continue to recommend her to every new bride!!!

Profile Picture Callahan, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Brittney was fantastic! She did my invitations, programs, and thank you cards for my wedding. I got so many compliments on all three. The thank you cards had our picture on it and it was especially beautiful and special. I will go back to her with any other invitation/paper needs. She was extremely easy to get a hold of and always so sweet with all my questions!

Profile Picture Randi, 4/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Brittney did an absolutely wonderful job on my invitations! They were beautiful, great quality, and great value. She was very kind, thorough and professional throughout the whole process and her invitation etiquette expertise was very helpful. Definitely one of my favorite vendors to work with: I just provided her with some information and choices and she took care of the rest making it completely stress free which is extremely appreciated! I look forward to working with her again!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I don’t know where to start- I’m SO obsessed with my vineyard wedding invitations. Brittney’s work is truly amazing!! She sent a sample out and I was so impressed!! I could tell she cares greatly about her clients and the work she does. Everything from the sample to the finished product was packaged beautifully, tied with bows, and sent off with a personal card. She really made the invitation process a breeze- I didn’t have to stress for a minute because she had everything taken care of! I could write a 3-page review about her- she is that great! The minute the sample came in the mail my fiancé said we are not looking at anything else- he thought they were SO awesome.
Look no further because her work is truly amazing, you will be SO happy!

Profile Picture jessica, 9/19/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I recently married and Brittney made my invitations, as well as thank you cards, seating chart, and table numbers. They were absolutely beautiful! She was so easy to work with and so accomodating! Not only were the products beautiful, so was the overall package and presentation. I can't wait to have another event so I can have Brittney make our invitations :) I'd give her a 10 out of 10. A definite win!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Brittney did such a fabulous job with our wedding invitations. She has a whole studio set up where you can pick and choose any designs you like and even custom make your own. We wanted the invitations to match our wedding colors and she had tons of shades to chose from. She was easy to get a hold of and was extremely helpful when it came to questions about wording. As soon as I sent out the invitations, many of my friends and family commented on how beautiful they were. Brittney is very sweet, creative, and professional. I highly recommend Brittney for any type of invitations you may need.

Profile Picture Paige, 8/29/15, 1 Review