Brittany Yerger Hair and Makeup Reviews

Dillsburg, PA
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 5 Reviews
View more information

April Married on 09/24/2016
    Brittany was amazing! She did a beautiful job on me and my daughter's hair for my big day!
  • User1230623 2+ years ago
    Brittany did my hair for my wedding as well as my mom and 2 of my bridesmaids hair. My hair is super thin, so Brittany made it look fuller and made the hairstyle last all night! She was super nice and great to work with.
    Ramona Married on 09/01/2012
    Brittany did an excellent job with my daughters and my hair and makeup for my daughter's wedding. I would recommend her highly for her services.
    Blair Married on 08/18/2012
    If you are committed to looking your absolute best on your wedding day, make sure you hire Brittany Yerger as your hair stylist. She will do a wonderful job making you look great (on a level that people haven't seen you before) and your hair will stay together for not just the night but for a day or two. My bridesmaids told me that they never saw me look that great before. Which, that IS the idea for your wedding day. When you book her ask her if make-up artist Chelsea Nolan is also available for your date. If you want your bridal party happy with the way they look for your wedding, be sure to hire Brittany and Chelsea.
    Chelsea Married on 06/09/2012
    Brittany is a long time friend and distant relative of mine. She did my hair, my bridal parties' hair and my Mom's hair on my wedding day. She did an amazing job and everyone loved their hair style. Brittany listened to everyone's ideas and added her own special touch. She truly captured the visions we had for our hair. She showed up on time, remained calm when she had six of us to finish in a certain time period, and was professional. She was so helpful the morning of my wedding day and kept everyone calm. I don't know what we would have done without her. Brittany truly enjoys what she does and I would recommend her to anyone that wants to look beautiful on their special day.