Brittany V photography Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Mariana
    Mariana C. Married on 06/06/2020

Amazing photos, easy to work with!

Brittany is an excellent photographer. She made us feel very comfortable and relaxed during our photo shoot, giving us posing instructions which made everything a lot easier for us. It was a very fun experience. She delivered the photos super fast and they turned out amazing! She is awesome! We totally recommend her.
  • Lauren
    Lauren K. Married on 08/18/2019

There couldn't be a better choice than Brittany!

Booking Brittany V. early on in the process of planning my wedding was one of the best decisions I have ever made. She was above and beyond amazing from start to finish- early on, she helped me craft a vision for the style of photography we wanted, spend a day with me location scouting, planted amazing ideas (such as the bridesmaids ' and bridal robes for the photoshoots ) , sent me links to good items at good prices, and all the while was a dream to work with. Her presence during the intimate moments added energy and joy, which she somehow balanced with logistics execution ! All of this comes with the package of her stunning work- she has an inspired eye, diligent technical application, an obsession with detail, and she sets the bar for her work beyond high. My wedding day , and memories, would not have been as magical with anyone else!
    Raquel C. Married on 05/24/2019

The best. Do not look anywhere else!

BRITTANY IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST! I had a couples shoot with her and she made my husband feel so comfortable and she is hilarious! She made me feel so confident and beautiful! Once I saw the edited pictures my heart was so happy! I can not wait to go back and get holiday photos done with her!
    Latoya Married on 05/24/2019

Brittany is Awesome!!!

I can’t say enough about how happy I am with Brittany’s services and how much I enjoyed working with her. She was in contact with me frequently, had wonderful suggestions, and even went to check out the venue ahead of time. She took wonderful photos and made everyone in my family and wedding party feel very comfortable. Book your next event with her; you will be happy you did!
  • Jamie
    Jamie C. Married on 04/29/2019

Excellent experience with Brittany V

We eloped and was wanting someone to take pictures of our special day. Brittany V was the one for us. She was very responsive to our needs. Her thoughtfulness, understanding and love came shining through in her emails but mostly through her pictures. We Recommend her for your special day.
    Lina S. Married on 04/27/2019

She was amazing photographer, took the perfect moments, so talented

My husband and I felt soooo comfortable working with her, I loved her work!! I’m so excited for my pics 😍🥰 🤗❤️😍
    Akira M. Married on 04/07/2019

An indescribable session

Working with Brittany was a blast! She was so professional and was very open to suggestions. She made us feel comfortable and had so many awesome ideas! I would recommend Brittany 100%!
    B.harrie Married on 04/01/2019

Absolutely amazing

Brittany made us feel so comfortable while shooting our pictures. Captured moments in between that were amazing. Some of the best pictures are when you don’t know they are being taken! Thank you so much
    Jasmin D. Married on 02/13/2019

Great pictures and friendly service

I had my maternity pictures done at the beach and my baby’s newborn and 1st birthday pictures at my home. Each session was super fun and pictures came out great. I highly recommend going with Brittaney as your photographer.
    Kayla Married on 02/09/2019

Fun, easy, comfortable, professional

Great experience, Brittany made us feel comfortable and relaxed during the session, she gave us great direction also allowing us to input any ideas we had. Very satisfied with her professionalism. We would highly recommend her as your next photographer!
    Tiffany C. Married on 10/20/2018

Great experience

Brittany is very professional and personable. She made everyone feel comfortable and at ease. Her easygoing personality and attention to detail made for a great experience. I would definitely recommend and would use her again.
    Lillian Married on 10/07/2018

Unforgettable Engagement Session With Brittany

I had never had professional pictures taken before my engagement shoot with Brittany. Initially, I was very nervous and awkward while my partner was a natural. Within a few minutes, she made me feel comfortable and at ease. She made us feel free to be ourselves, embracing, laughing, smiling. At times I forgot she was there, but she would guide us whenever we needed her to. We had some ideas of the type of pictures we wanted and she gave us exactly what we wanted, even if it meant she had to roll around in dirt to get the shots. She even took some creative shots that she came up with and they came out so beautiful. We received our edited pictures quickly, and I am so happy with them. We even used one for our save-the-date cards. Brittany is so passionate about her work and you can see it in her photographs. I definitely recommend her services!
    Samantha H. Married on 04/13/2018

Wonderful experience!

Brittany made sure I was extremely comfortable the whole time. Also her prices are very affordable! I was absolutely stunned when I saw my photos, couldn’t even believe it was me! Thank you so so much!