Brittany Sloan Reviews

Brittany Sloan 6
Brittany Sloan 7

Abigale Littles · Married on 06/02/2019

Summer brunch wedding!

Brittany is amazing!! As a wedding planner I work with a lot of vendors so when it came to planning my own wedding I was very particular about my vendors! Brittany thought of all of the little things like having us say our vows separately before the wedding just in case the mic cut out during the ceremony! It’s the little things like that that makes her stick out! Out video was absolutely perfect and I wouldn’t change a thing!!

Sent on 07/21/2019
  • Randi

Randi · Married on 05/31/2019

She’s Excited WITH Us

Brittany seems so excited with us and for our love and it’s amazing to feel like people covering your wedding feel just as happy for you as you!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Brittany Sloan's reply:

I genuinely am SO excited to celebrate WITH you! I love celebrating people and it is a true honor for me to get to capture and celebrate one of the most special days in your life! I'm so looking forward to your wedding, Randi!

Tim Trowell · Married on 05/31/2019

P e r f e c t

This is the most beautiful video I’ve ever seen and I can’t say I’m even partial. I love it so much and cannot recommend her enough- she was responsive, kind, and I didn’t know she wasn’t a guest! I loved dancing and having fun with her as well.. honestly can’t say enough good things about this or our video!!

Sent on 07/15/2019
    Brittany Sloan 8

April Ruff · Married on 10/13/2018

Incredible

Brittany took my son's senior pictures. Absolutely incredible!!! She captured him exactly the way I had hoped. She's very talented. We were blown away

Sent on 12/11/2018

Brittany Sloan's reply:

Thank you, April! I had so much fun hanging out with your family and capturing his senior year. I can't wait to watch what he will do after high school.

Haley Cowan · Married on 10/01/2018

Photographer

My husband and I absolutely loved working with Brittany for our newborn photo shoot. She was extremely patient with us in our sleep deprived haze and worked to capture the best possible family and newborn photos!

Sent on 12/17/2018
    Brittany Sloan 9

Brittany Sloan's reply:

So happy you loved your images! I loved getting to spend some time with your sweet little fam and getting to hold your precious boy!!

Rebecca Knott · Married on 09/25/2018

Fabulous Wedding Day

Brittany is amazing to work with. The day was peaceful and fun for my daughter and new son in law. She is so thoughtful, kind, and easy going. Listens to what you want and is flexible to your needs.

Sent on 12/18/2018

Brittany Sloan's reply:

Thank you for the sweet words, Becky! I loved being part of their special day. It was such a fun and intimate wedding

Kristina · Married on 09/12/2018

Amazing Photographer

I had the pleasure of having Brittany photograph not only my engagement photos but my maternity photos as well and all I can say she is nothing but amazing! She is very warm, friendly, accommodating, and has a great eye. I completely trusted her with her suggested locations and direction. Both photo shoots turned out better then I could have imagined. Definitely will be using her again!

Brittany Sloan 10
    Brittany Sloan 11
    Brittany Sloan 12
    Brittany Sloan 13

Brittany Sloan's reply:

Its such a joy to be able to capture these big milestones for you and Jazz! Since this review you have had JJ and I loved being able to take his newborn pics too. What an honor!

Nick Traylor · Married on 09/05/2018

Newborn Pictures

We had our Newborn photos done with Brittany. She did a beautiful job at capturing this special moment of ours. She is permanently our photographer for any event. You are missing out if you don’t use her to capture your special moments.

Brittany Sloan 14
    Brittany Sloan 15
    Brittany Sloan 16
    Brittany Sloan 17

Brittany Sloan's reply:

Thank you! What a privilege to be your family photographer. I'm looking forward to all the memories and the beautiful photos to come

Jordan · Married on 08/20/2018

Absolutely amazing

Brittany did our newborn and Christmas photos and they turned out perfect! With two kids 2 and under she had her work cut out for her! Can’t wait to use her again for our sons first birthday!

Brittany Sloan 18
    Brittany Sloan 19

Brittany Sloan's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! I love being able to capture these milestones for your sweet family!

Brittany Hiers · Married on 07/14/2018

Exceeded our expectations!

If I got to do it all again I would purposely pick Brittany Sloan again. Our wedding was very simple and we weren’t going to have a photographer. Last minute we decided on photos!!!! We were so blessed to happen to found Brittany who happened to have the weekend we were getting married available. Not familiar with her work we didn’t know what to expect but believe me when I say she will blow you away with her talent and poise. She is not only a sincere person who is obviously passionate at her work but she’s amazing. She has an amazing eye. Thank you Brittany!

Brittany Sloan's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! I loved how intimate and sweet your wedding day was with your family. I truly love what I do and being able to serve couples on one of the most special days of their lives.

Courtney · Married on 07/07/2018

Brittany did an amazing job on our wedding day!!! When Brittany and I spoke, it was instant friendship. She was so personable and wanted to hear exactly what we wanted. She made sure everything was perfect day of. She made me extremely comfortable. We also added on videography last minute and she was able to accommodate. Our sneakpeek pictures were BEAUTIFUL! I can’t want to see the rest!!

Sent on 07/21/2018

Brittany Sloan's reply:

COURTNEY!! I so loved being part of your beautiful day! It was a joy for me and I'm so thankful for a new friendship as well. Now if only you didn't go and move to Texas on me. lol! Miss you both and so thankful I was able to capture your wedding day for you!

Brandy Traylor · Married on 06/30/2018

Maternity Pictures

Brittany is a gem photographer. You can tell this is her passion as you see in her photos. She takes time and makes sure your photos are pure perfection. She made me feel great even though I looked like a whale! She’s wonderful to be around, and super fun! I loved having her a part of our moment!

Brittany Sloan 20
    Brittany Sloan 21
    Brittany Sloan 22

Brittany Sloan's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Brandy! I sure do love a photo shoot at the beach!! And I loved being able to capture not only your maternity shoot, but Kaia's sweet newborn pictures. What a joy for me to play a small part in documenting your growing family

Jessica · Married on 04/06/2018

This girl is amazing. From the first meeting it's hard not to love her, she is personable, caring, and sweet; it's hard not to become her friend. I was completely lost on what all planning I needed to do for a wedding and the photography aspect, and she was there helping the entire time and answering all my questions. She was easy to schedule with and responds diligently. The week fo the wedding she was like a member of the family helping with anything we needed and all the while prepping ro get the best photos of our event. The day of the wedding she helped keep me sane while keeping everything on track, I know if she hadn't been there to help that we probably would have forgotten the bouquet toss. Anyway after the wedding she was quick to send me a sneak peek of a few moments from the wedding, so I had a little piece to take with me on the honeymoon. The pictures were done being edited rather quick despite how many pictures we got. And the quality was fantastic. People are still complimenting the photos. Brittany was fantastic and I will be using her for any and all photos I need from here on out. Love her.
    I had her do my engagement photos as well, and they were perfect, so we included some on our invites for the wedding.

Brittany Sloan 23
    Brittany Sloan 24
    Brittany Sloan 25
    Brittany Sloan 26
    Brittany Sloan 27

Brittany Sloan's reply:

Thank you for the sweet sweet words, Jessica! I'm so glad you felt comfortable and at ease on your wedding day with me as your photographer. My number one goal is to make everyone feel cared for and my mission is to serve my couples well on one of the most important days of their life.

Kristen · Married on 03/30/2018

Brittany is excellent at what she does. The video turned out better then I could have imagined and absolutely love her!

Brittany Sloan's reply:

So happy you love your video! I loved being part of your beautiful wedding day

Kristin · Married on 01/20/2018

Omg, Brittany was amazing. Absolutely beautiful pictures. Highly highly recommend her for any event.

Sent on 01/27/2018

Brittany Sloan's reply:

Aw! Thank you for the sweet words, Kristin! It was a pleasure capturing Amanda's special day!!

Amanda · Married on 01/20/2018

Brittany is super awesome! She saved me a week before my wedding. A photographer I booked had a family emergency and through family networking, I contacted Brittany. We clicked immediatly and on the big day she jumped and got to work! She gave me her whole day at an awesome rate. I got: Getting Ready, The Details, The Guys, The First Look(s), The Girls, Bride & Groom, Ceremony, and Reception. With in the week I recieved highlights & sample photos. In three weeks my whole gallery.
    I put the wedding in her hands and she got some amazing shots. I didnt really know what to request for. My family, husband, and guests were all natural. She was a miracle in disguise!
    Brittany is extremely professional, polite, and an amazing photographer. On top of it, she might blog your wedding! Beautiful words. She truly cares about her clients and want to connect with your love story or immerse herself in whatever event you are doinng to make it extra special.

Brittany Sloan 28
    Brittany Sloan 29

Brittany Sloan's reply:

I'm so thankful for amazing clients like you!

Rivers · Married on 11/04/2017

Brittany was absolutely amazing to work with! She's professional, sweet, and did a beautiful job capturing our wedding day. I will always have this beautiful video to look back and watch our special day♡ Thank you Brittany!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Brittany Sloan's reply:

Your wedding was a dream! Perfect weather on the beach. Thank you for the opportunity to capture your wedding day!

Katie Voyles · Married on 10/10/2017

Awesome photographer!

Brittany is great! She captured amazing shots of our family!

Brittany Sloan's reply:

So happy you loved your family photos! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I loved the image your chose for your social Media Christmas card lol

Mikaela · Married on 10/07/2017

Brittany was so professional and kind and really great to work with! She is so encouraging and fun, you’d really miss out if you don’t include her in your special day.

Sent on 01/09/2018

Brittany Sloan's reply:

Thank you for the sweet words, Mikaela! Loved traveling out to Colorado to capture your wedding day!