13 Reviews for Brittany Made Me Pretty

Everyone's makeup was perfection. She did an awesome job and would highly recommend it, all my bridesmaids, mother in law, and my mother loved their makeup.

Profile Picture Katiuska , 1/13/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

My experience with Brittany Made Me Pretty was amazing. I had no doubt in my mind that I wouldn't look less then fabulous.

-Chicki

Profile Picture Chicki, 5/27/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Let's face it. A bride has a ton of things to worry about prior to her wedding and on her wedding. Brittany responded to all my emails and answered my questions in a timely manner prior to my wedding date. She was flexible with her hours to meet my appointment time and made me feel confident that everything would turn out well. The day of my wedding she contacted me to confirm our appointment. Met me on time and even took the time to fit in a bridesmaid that was unhappy with the way she applied her own make up herself. I'm so glad I booked Brittany. My wedding day was one of the happiest days of my life and I'm glad I went with someone professional and understanding to help make my day perfect!!

Profile Picture Eustolia, 5/27/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Actually does your makeup the way you want, and not the way she thinks you should look. Super flexible and punctual.

Profile Picture Tracy, 8/13/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Brittany was extremely kind and amazingly talented. I gave her a pretty tough job, my face isn't the clearest...but somehow she made it look like porcelain! I got SO many compliments on how natural and flawless my face looked. She took my vision and NAILED IT! I wish she was back in California for all my other events. I haven't been satisfied with others' work since.

Profile Picture Breanne, 7/23/11, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I have had Brittany do my make up on a number of occasions. I am an entertainer by trade and am "Very picky" about who touches my face and how my make up is done. Brittany was the first person I have ever been overly pleased with the job she had done. So it was a no brainer who I would ask to do my make up for the most important day of my life. I had a HUGE bridal party.

Brittany did our make up. Brittany is very skilled at knowing exactly what colors to use to bring out each girls natural beauty. She did dramatic make up on the girls who wanted it, and they were pleased. She also did light make up on the girls who wanted a more natural look and they were pleased as well. She is diverse and talented, any bridal party who is lucky enough to have Brittany do their make up will feel beautiful when she is done.

My only complaint is that Brittany no longer resides in our area, I am jealous you ladies get her to yourselves now.

Brittany is wonderful.