Brittany Made Me Pretty Reviews

13 | Fontana, CA

13 Reviews for Brittany Made Me Pretty

13 Brittany Made Me Pretty Reviews

Katiuska · Married on 01/13/2018

Everyone's makeup was perfection. She did an awesome job and would highly recommend it, all my bridesmaids, mother in law, and my mother loved their makeup.

Chicki · Married on 05/27/2012

My experience with Brittany Made Me Pretty was amazing. I had no doubt in my mind that I wouldn't look less then fabulous.

-Chicki

Eustolia · Married on 05/27/2012

Let's face it. A bride has a ton of things to worry about prior to her wedding and on her wedding. Brittany responded to all my emails and answered my questions in a timely manner prior to my wedding date. She was flexible with her hours to meet my appointment time and made me feel confident that everything would turn out well. The day of my wedding she contacted me to confirm our appointment. Met me on time and even took the time to fit in a bridesmaid that was unhappy with the way she applied her own make up herself. I'm so glad I booked Brittany. My wedding day was one of the happiest days of my life and I'm glad I went with someone professional and understanding to help make my day perfect!!

• My Wish

Kathleen · event on: 07/10/2011

I got compliments all night on my makeup. Thank you Brittany!!! You're the best

• Jessica

Jessica · event on: 05/06/2012

Brittany was great! She was able to schedule me last minute for my Grad pics. She made me look beautiful andI felt like a model.

Tracy · Married on 08/13/2011

Actually does your makeup the way you want, and not the way she thinks you should look. Super flexible and punctual.

Breanne · Married on 07/23/2011

Brittany was extremely kind and amazingly talented. I gave her a pretty tough job, my face isn't the clearest...but somehow she made it look like porcelain! I got SO many compliments on how natural and flawless my face looked. She took my vision and NAILED IT! I wish she was back in California for all my other events. I haven't been satisfied with others' work since.

• Franki

Franki · Married on 09/20/2010

I have had Brittany do my make up on a number of occasions. I am an entertainer by trade and am "Very picky" about who touches my face and how my make up is done. Brittany was the first person I have ever been overly pleased with the job she had done. So it was a no brainer who I would ask to do my make up for the most important day of my life. I had a HUGE bridal party.

Brittany did our make up. Brittany is very skilled at knowing exactly what colors to use to bring out each girls natural beauty. She did dramatic make up on the girls who wanted it, and they were pleased. She also did light make up on the girls who wanted a more natural look and they were pleased as well. She is diverse and talented, any bridal party who is lucky enough to have Brittany do their make up will feel beautiful when she is done.

My only complaint is that Brittany no longer resides in our area, I am jealous you ladies get her to yourselves now.

Brittany is wonderful.

• User2648382 · event on: 05/05/2012

Awesome Girl!
    She is excellent, very creative, wonderful, and very very very Good, Great at doing her job!
    Brittany Made Me Pretty!

Marisa · event on: 04/14/2012

Brittany did such an amazing makeup job for my graduation photo shoot. Not only is she professional, but she is down to earth and focuses on what the client is visioning for their special look. I recommend her for any occasion or event. I have used a number of makeup artists for various events and she has done the best out of anyone I've been to, including MAC at Nordstrom Stores. If you go with her you will not be disappointed!

laurren · event on: 07/01/2012

Brittany was amazing! She was professional, friendly, and reliable. I definitely recommend her for any occasion :)

• User2653636 · event on: 02/18/2012

Britney is AMAZING! She blessed me with a beautiful face for my maternity photo shoot. She actually takes the time to listen to what you want. I told her i wanted a natural but visible look for this shoot and that is exactly what she gave me! I recommend her for ANY and all events for a timeless and beautiful look!

• User2653636 · event on: 10/31/2011

Britney did my makeup for a Halloween even one year, I of course was Jessica Rabbit, and she made me look beyond amazing!

Britney is such a talented artist! She takes the creativity of make-up to a whole other level!

Not only is she punctual, reliable, and reasonable on everything she is extremely clean! You can be sure that all her brushes are cleaned, any sponge she uses is new, and any eye lashes are straight out the box!

to win a Halloween contest...book Brit!