Brittany Juravich Photography Reviews

Brittany Juravich Photography 1
Brittany Juravich Photography 2
  • Dariel

Dariel · Married on 10/28/2018

So sweet and exactly what I wanted

Brittany was always very quick to respond to me. I booked her a little last minute and was surprised she was actually available. She was so reasonably priced for how much we got, which was a huge blessing for our tight budget. I highly recommend her for any occasion.

Sent on 12/29/2018

Brittany · Married on 07/21/2018

Brittany and Corina went above and beyond for our wedding day. She took photos that I never knew I needed. The angles, the editing, everything is absolutely perfect about her photography. We had her do our engagement session and knew from there that she HAD to do our wedding as well. You will look at these images and remember the day perfectly. I cannot express my gratitude for her incredible work. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Sent on 08/21/2018
    Brittany Juravich Photography 3

Brett · Married on 05/26/2018

Brittany and Emily were amazing, as always! We have seen their work through a few of our friends' weddings, and couldn't have been more astounded by their photos. They took countless pictures and kept their eyes keen for special moments, making sure they got shots of them. They were a blast to have around too, joining in on the fun (but still being professional of course)! If you need a photographer for any occasion, these guys should be your go-to.

Sent on 06/05/2018
    Brittany Juravich Photography 4

Nicholas · Married on 10/01/2016

If you're looking for beautiful candid shots and great posed shots, look no further. Very personable and happy to catch every aspect of the wedding, before the ceremony, all the way to the end of the reception!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Kaleigh · Married on 06/17/2016

Brittany was wonderful to work with and we absolutely loved our pictures. She captured so many wonderful moments and made sure we got all the specific pictures we wanted!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Brittany is amazing! I feel so fortunate that we were able to work with her and Emily for our wedding day. They were incredible -- they bought rain boots the morning of and traipsed around through a monsoon to make sure we had stunning wedding photos! I would recommend Brittany to anyone and everyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 11/09/2016