Brittany Feagans Photography Reviews

Brittany Feagans Photography 2
Brittany Feagans Photography 3
Brittany Feagans Photography 4

Chris Christie · Married on 12/07/2018

The best above the rest.

She is absolutely wonderful!!!

A Betz · Married on 10/05/2018

I want to be her life long friend.

Her work is always fantastic! She is calm and collect, keeping everyone on tract. She goes above and beyond with her clients.

• W

Wendi · Married on 05/19/2018

We loved our experience with Brittany! She did our engagement pics, and we loved them! It was so great working with her, she made our shoot so fun & creative!! Would highly recommend.

Catherine · Married on 05/12/2018

We loved working with Brittany for our engagement photos! She was very flexible with our schedule in setting up our appointment for photos. On the day itself, it was HOT - at least 95 degrees in November (we were pretty miserable and a little crabby) - but you’d never know from our photos! Brittany is professional, creative and patient and we couldn’t be happier with our photos!

Brittany Feagans Photography 5
    Brittany Feagans Photography 6
    Brittany Feagans Photography 7
    Brittany Feagans Photography 8

J · Married on 04/08/2018

Wonderful wedding photographer

Brittany was great! I was struggling to find a photographer with the right style that was actually in my budget, and Brittany was able to create a custom package to suit our needs. Everything went wonderfully from our engagements to the wedding, and the pictures turned out amazingly! Thanks Brittany! :)

Audrey · Married on 11/04/2017

Brittany is absolutely amazing!! She is so easy to work with and I could not love our photos more! Brittany is easy to communicate with, flexible with planning, and super responsive! We got our sneak peak (of so many photos) less than a week after the wedding! She took some amazing detail shots capturing the little details of rings, flowers, decor, etc that thinking back are a blur during the busy day. She was awesome about using natural light and incorporating the interesting elements of our reception venue into our pictures! We absolutely loved working with Brittany for our engagement and wedding pictures and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a creative, talented, fun photographer.

Rachel · Married on 10/28/2017

Brittany was so wonderful to work with! Our engagement photos, bridal session, and the sneak peek of the wedding photos are all amazing! She was so easy to work with and was always available to answer any questions or concerns we might have had. She is also very open minded to ideas you might have- she was willing and excited about our last minute State Fair of Texas bridal session! She prides herself on her attention to detail and it’s so obvious why! She took the time to highlight even the smallest things that we worked so hard on for the wedding. Above all, she made taking photos and being the center of attention (something we are definitely not used to) easy and fun! We would highly recommend her to friends and family!

Rachel and Andrew

Kaleigh · Married on 10/20/2017

Her creative nature and ability to capture moments is non comparable. The magic moments and reactions to each part of the wedding were caught and made it feel so intimate and really helped to capture the day.

courtney · Married on 06/03/2017

Brittany is the BEST! I could not be more happy with my bridals and wedding photos (from just the sneak peak!) I cannot wait to see the rest of my wedding photos. Brittany is passionate about what she does and it shows. She catches every detail and is so easy to work with!! :)

Kendra · Married on 03/25/2017

You'd be crazy to go with any other photographer in the DFW area. Brittany did an amazing job on my bridal photo session at the Dallas Arboretum during tulip season and a terrific job at the actual wedding in downtown Dallas. She was easy to get a hold of and communicate with during the whole process. She was a joy to work with and extremely talented. I loved the sneak peek photos and am excited to view all of the wedding photos she just sent me!

• emily

emily · Married on 12/30/2016

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! I don't know of another word to describe Brittany!! We had a TON of fun shooting our engagement photos yesterday. Brittany is personable, fun, and professional -- my fiancé doesn't particularly like photo shoots but he said he really enjoyed doing our session yesterday. Brittany drove all the way to Sherman, TX so we could take pictures on the Austin College campus where we met. She made the whole time fun and relaxed. Also, I had about 30 pictures edited within 3 hours!! WHAT?!?!? She is again SO amazing and I can't wait for her to shoot our wedding day :)

Update -- the wedding day was absolutely perfect!! Brittany came a bit early to make sure she would get all the getting ready pictures. She drove to multiple locations in order to get pictures of the boys as well as the girls. I was getting a bit anxious about timing -- basically not having enough time to take all the pictures we wanted to before the wedding -- but Brittany reassured me that we would have time to get all the pictures we wanted. She was also very diplomatic when dealing with some bossy people, and honestly she made the whole thing run smoothly. She was able to get all the formal family pictures taken with very little fuss. At the reception, she was always around snapping candids and group pictures. Basically, Brittany is THE BEST. She's calm, professional, flexible, fun, friendly, and very easy to work with -- very accommodating. If you need a photographer, she is THE ONE to get!!

UPDATE UPDATE: Brittany Feagans is the absolute best you will EVER find!! She is responsive, attentive, professional, caring, fun, and she takes GORGEOUS photos!! My husband and I felt comfortable with her during our engagement shoot and she MADE the wedding run smoothly. She is the most amazing photographer and person!! So, if you're on the fence on who to go with -- hands down, no question you MUST go with Brittany...because hey, she's the best and don't you want the best!!

Mari · Married on 06/18/2016

Brittany was fantastic to work with. She had great photo ideas and and directed us perfectly. She is a true professional at what she does. Being an anxious bride she makes sure she communicates promptly and listens to your wants and needs. Our engagement/wedding photos we're gorgeous!!!! We are still getting comments on how wonderful they turned out. Brittany definitely captured every detail of that I wanted in her pics. Most importantly we received our pictures promptly and lots of them!

Sadie · Married on 06/04/2016

Britt does a FANTASTIC JOB & is VERY creative & artistic, we LOVED our engagement & wedding photos!! My suggestion--- Trust her & let her use her mind! She's brilliant with her ideas & it's such a treat to see what she creates with even littleest props that you may bring to a photo shoot. Along with letting her be creative, we did have props & Pinterest ideas. She did a Fabulous job of re-creating a few shots we found on Pinterest. Love this girl!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kathryn · Married on 05/07/2016

Brittany was great not just for our wedding, but for the months leading up! She was always prompt, well-organized, friendly, and showed energy and passion for her work! Brittany captured our engagements, bridal portraits, and 10 hours on our wedding to get every little moment. She listened to my input, got specific shots I requested, and had great turn-around on returning the pictures. This was great as we were able to receive a "sneak peek" of our engagements the night they were taken so we could order our "save the dates" in the same week. I also spent a lot of time researching photographers and can say that for the quality of work, bridals session, engagement session, and 10 hours (which would normally cost extra with other photographers for that amount of time) booking Brittany for our wedding was a steal! Would highly recommend her for your big day :)

stephanie · Married on 02/27/2016

To anyone looking for a photographer I say stop looking and hire brittany feagans photography she's awesome and very talented. She will put all her talent in every picture she takes. You will not regret it trust me.

Vera · Married on 01/09/2016

Brittany is an awesome photographer and easy to work with. Her attention to details makes the pictures even more amazing. She did both our engagement and wedding photos. Brittany is flexible with her schedule for doing engagement pictures. I needed an engagement picture right away for my save the date and she quickly sent me several shots to choose from. Then later we got the rest of our engagement pictures which were beautiful. She also has you fill out a questionnaire to know what type of pictures or family pictures you want taken. This helped the picture taking on the wedding day go smoothly. My husband and I hate taking pictures but she made it comfortable and fun for both us. Our wedding pictures came out better than expected. She takes a lot of pictures so you have many to choose from. I can't wait to see the wedding album she is making for us!! I highly recommend Brittany as a photographer.

Janea · Married on 01/02/2016

Brittany is fantastic to work with! Her photos are great, but more than that she's a great person! She is fun and kept everything low stress. She's flexible and easy to work with. My husband and I loved that her wedding package included a free engagement session. We met with her a few months before the wedding and had about 2 -2 1/2 hours of photos. It was great getting to know her before the wedding. We were impressed with her professionalism and her promptness in getting photos back to us. The day of the wedding she was just as great. Showing up on time and ready to go. She takes the best detail pictures that I know I will cherish forever. Our bridal party was just raving how fun she was to work with. She made sure we kept on time and was very flexible with the pictures I wanted from the day. She stayed the entire night and even had a few sneak peeks for me. We can't wait to see the final prints.
    I can't wait to hire Brittany for Christmas photos and someday hopefully for family photos.
    If you are looking for a photographer who is fun, flexible, and captures great photos you have to hire Brittany.

• User6141971 · 2+ years ago

Brittany was great! We had a lot of fun with her and even my husband who hates getting his picture taken had a good time! She was very easy to get along with as well!

Brittany did a great job with our wedding! I am very happy with all of our pictures. She was flexible in changing some things around in her packages to fit our needs. I was also working with her long distance as we were living in another state during our planning and actual wedding. I never had any problems getting a hold of her, she was very timely in all of her responses. I would highly recommend her!!

Donald · Married on 10/03/2015

Brittany was Awesome! We first met Brittany when she was shooting my sisters wedding. Later that year when we got engaged we knew nothing about who we would chose as our vendors, except we both knew we wanted Brittany to be our Photographer.
    Brittany was easy to work with and always got back to us in a timely matter(unlike almost every other vender we dealt with). Our engagement session went fantastic and we got so many great photos (we used them for the invitations and a slideshow we ran during our reception).
    As for the actual Wedding day, it couldn't have gone smoother with Brittany. Her easy going yet professional attitude put us at ease and made posing for all the photos fun.
    I'm in the process of making the Wedding photo album now and my only complaint is that there are so many fantastic photos it's hard to choose which ones make the book!

Jordyn · Married on 09/26/2015

Brittany was great!!! I love how she captures and focuses on even the smallest details. My main thing with my wedding pictures was not have cookie cut pictures that look like everyone else and she made sure that DIDN'T happen!!!

Lezlie · Married on 09/08/2015

I can't say how AMAZING Brittany was! She took way more photos in our limited time frame than I'd expected and somehow managed to capture so many 'unposed' natural tender moments. Brittany was so easy and pleasant to work with! She made all the special pictures happen and captured photo's of us I hadn't even dreamed of. Her skill in capturing the lighting and amazing photo's of us with the sunset in the background and the Dallas skyline were some of my favorites. We were blown away with her work and couldn't be happier. I would highly recommend her! She was extremely affordable for the quality and expertise she provided. And the turn around on getting our photos were so fast! We had some great sneak peaks to enjoy on our honeymoon. :D Brittany, Thank you for being such an important part of our celebration! The Cliftons

Cheri · Married on 08/22/2015

Wow, Brittany has got to be the most amazing and talented photographer ever! She did our engagement and wedding photos and my bridals, and hiring her was by far the best decision we made. As soon as we met her and saw her work we knew immediately that we wanted her to do our pictures. All of the photo sessions went smoothly and flawlessly. She really has such an imaginative eye and it truly shows in all our pictures.
    Before our engagement session I was a little nervous because I knew it was a really important day. Brittany made us feel so comfortable and turned it into such a fun day. It was like she was an old friend of ours that we had always known. The engagement pictures, as well as bridals and wedding pictures turned out so much more amazing than I could have ever imagined. My husband and I can't stop looking at them!
    Her prices are super reasonable and worth every penny. I would highly recommend Brittany to all couples getting married. Trust me, it will be the best decision you ever make!

Aysia · Married on 07/18/2015

Brittany did an amazing job with both our enagment and wedding photos! She is laid back and has such a great and fun personality. I highly recommend her! My bridesmaids were also very impressed and are hoping to be able to use her as their photographer when they get married!