Brittany Clark Photography Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 8 Reviews
View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Danielle L. Married on 10/03/2020

Talented, professional and kind!

Brittany is an amazing photographer and I highly recommend booking her for everything from your engagement photos, bridal portraits and of course your wedding day! She is an excellent communicator as well as a perfectionist making sure each shot is perfect. Her attention to detail is wonderful and she will make you are your significant other feel comfortable and special during her time with you. We are so pleased with Brittany's work and we will cherish the amazing photos she captured forever!
  • Meredith
    Meredith T. Married on 12/04/2019

Perfect Photos

Brittany traveled for my husband and I's wedding! Not only did she drive 4 hours to the venue for the big day, but she also did for my bridal portraits as well. She answered all of my questions, and was so helpful with the whole process. Not to mention, her pictures are flawless and will be cherished for decades to come.
    Brittney Married on 04/27/2019

Brittany is so personable and very knowledgeable!

Brittany is such a sweetheart! We love her and her husband who is a darling for helping out!! Brittany guided us with different poses and ideas! She makes you feel Comfortable in front of the camera! Brittany uses film and it turns out amazing!! I love that she takes her time to get the lighting down and our poses before clicking away!! She really knows how to not only capture the moment but the feelings within the moment!! She truly cares amd enjoys her work! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!
    Shelby Married on 11/10/2018
    Brittany is so fun to work with! She makes even the most nervous person (me) feel like a star in front of the camera! I will definitely be keeping in touch with her for all my photography needs!
    Leah Married on 08/03/2018
    Brittany has been an absolute pleasure to work with. I couldn't have been happier with how my engagement session turned out and everyone who has seen our pictures have asked who my photographer was! Our session was super fun and she made us feel super comfortable and romantic as a couple.She is very well organized and professional and has been so helpful and flexible with my busy schedule. I cannot wait to have her shoot my wedding day!! I plan on using her for many many years to come as well as suggesting her to everyone I know! She truly understands how important your wedding day is and tries to make it as easy and perfect as possible for you!I couldn't have asked for a better photographer for our big day.
    Emily Married on 11/11/2017
    I cannot rave about Brittany enough. Not only did our pictures turn out gorgeous, but she was so flexible and patient with me and my family. She is reasonable, quick to respond/return pictures, and whole heartedly cares about giving each one of her clients the best experience possible. If you are looking for someone to bring your day to life through pictures, Brittany is your girl!
    Karen Married on 10/14/2017
    Brittany is an amazing photographer and you can see the passion she has by the love that she gives her clients. Brittany’s creativity and talent is unmatched! As a vendor, I know another great vendor when I see one. Brittany truly goes out of her way for all of her clients and her packages are well worth it. If you want incredible pictures, do not hesitate and book her today!
    Katie Married on 04/29/2017
    Brittany took our engagement pictures and we LOVED all of them! This was the first time we had done professional photos together and she made it so easy and comfortable! She gave us guidance and came with ideas for poses that were also natural. She made the experience fun and the results were incredible! I highly recommend Brittany Clark!!