Brittany Black Photography Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 17 Reviews
View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
    Arturo Married on 03/23/2018
    Brittany photographed our wedding at the Museum of Biblical Art on March 24, 2018. She was very professional before, during and after the wedding. Before the wedding, she made sure she had all the information she needed and she gave us the information we needed. During the wedding, she was on time and moving all over the place. She made sure we stayed on schedule and was very patient coordinating the photos with family. She had a smile on her all the time. After the wedding, we received the photos way sooner than we expected. Her website is very nice and downloading the photos is very simple. Overall, we are very pleased with Brittany's work. We highly recommend her!!
    Laura Married on 10/03/2017
    I used Brittany for my wedding photography. She was outstanding, exceeding all expectations. She was a tremendous help in planning the timeline, very prompt in answering all my questions, and took fantastic photos. She is an amazing photographer!

Jamie Married on 09/03/2017
    My fiance and I had such a great time shooting with Brittany! She was fun, energetic, and took such great engagement photos! Many people have complimented them! Brittany also showed up on time and answered all of our questions promptly. She was just wonderful to work with! Would definitely recommend
    Jordan Married on 06/12/2017
    Brittany is one of the best in the business! She shot both our engagement pictures and our wedding photos and I couldn't be happier with them. She is so organized and professional and is there from start to finish and her prices are extremely reasonable. I was texting her tons of questions the week of my wedding and she was always so prompt and kind in responding!! I would highly recommend Brittany Black Photography!!
    Nicole Married on 09/24/2016
    Brittany did an amazing job photographing our wedding. She was prompt, responsive and creative. We were thrilled with the photos and the overall experience. Thank you, Brittany!
    Adri Married on 04/23/2016
    My husband and I chose Brittany as our wedding photographer, and we are so happy we did! Brittany is very professional, creative and easy to work with. Prior to the wedding, she worked closely with us to plan the types of photos that we wanted as well as an overall photography schedule. We had many questions throughout the wedding process, and Brittany was always helpful and quick to respond. She made the wedding photo process easy and fun for us and for our wedding party. We love the artistic quality of our wedding photos and highly recommend Brittany as a wedding photographer!
    April Married on 03/26/2016
    I would definitely recommend Brittany Black Photography! She did our wedding photos and they are just absolutely beautiful. She was so professional, polite, and patient with all the crazy that was going on! We had a small backyard wedding and the photos perfectly portrayed the casual, intimate vibe of the day. She did such a great job and I am so glad I found her!
    Le Married on 10/10/2015
    Best photographer I have ever had. Went out of her way to make sure things went perfect. Even sent a super detailed schedule of everything I needed and wanted. Also very professional and super friendly!! Will be using her for every event from here on out!
    Maira Married on 09/13/2015
    I love my wedding pictures Britanny did an amazing job :) .
    Amber Married on 04/18/2015
    Brittany is so great to work with. She is sweet, creative & professional. She made us & our guests comfortable & was great at staying on our tight schedule. Our pictures turned out fabulous & everyone loves them, Brittany also got them back to us in less than month!!! We can't say anything but positive things. Keep up the great work!!!!
    Kate Married on 03/27/2015
    Brittany is extremely professional, but is an absolute blast to work with. She's taken my college graduation pictures, engagement pictures, bridal portraits, and our wedding pictures. All of them are stunning. She responds very quickly and has never left me hanging on anything. She's very prepared and very flexible. I can't say enough good things about Brittany Black Photography.
    Audrey Married on 03/15/2015
    Brittany was fabulous! We're going to be using her as our family photographer in the years to come.
    Mayc Married on 01/23/2015
    Brittany did an amazing job with my wedding photography. Not only did she get fantastic pics she also helped to make sure my day ran smoothly. Thanks you Brittany!!!!
    Casandra Married on 09/20/2014
    Brittany was amazing!! She was overly generous in creating the photo timeline for the day of the wedding. She provided her expertise and knowledge in the flow of picture and poses. Creativity and professionalism all rolled up. She was willing to work with me on my schedule but still keep me accountable for providing the needed information, and really made the process easy so that I could enjoy my wedding day because after all it was my day ;)
    I would recommend Brittany for everyone, and I've personally have had my photos taken by her three times.
    Karen Married on 05/17/2014
    Exceeded all expectations!!!! She is wonderful and I would recommend her to anyone.
  • User1785281 2+ years ago
    I hired Brittany to take wedding photos. She was responsive, creative, and a great communicator. We had a lot of moving parts that day, so she hired a second shooter to assist. They went with the flow, ensuring the shots we wanted were taken without being intrusive. They were sweet and likeable, which translated into everyone feeling comfortable having their pictures taken. In the end we ended up with so many great shots in an easy to review format and presented in a timely manner. I would certainly recommend in the future!
    Clary Married on 08/09/2014
    Brittany was very professional, punctual, and I loved my pictures. The only reason I gave her 4.5 for Quality of Service was because a picture of our first kiss wasn't taken but I know it was not intentional. I would definitely hire her again!