Brittany Bay Productions Reviews

Brittany Bay Productions 5
Brittany Bay Productions 6
Brittany Bay Productions 7

Victoria · Getting married on 08/06/2019

Brittany is just amazing!!! She was punctual, creative, flexible, and helped me figure out the best deal for my budget! I would strongly recommend Brittany Bay for any photography or videography occasion.

Taylor · Married on 05/26/2018

Brittany and Jeremy Bay are the ultimate duo and power couple! We have been lucky enough to use them to capture our engagement photos, rehearsal dinner photos/videos and our wedding photos/videos! Brittany has such an eye for the perfect photo and she is a miracle-worker! Jeremy is so skilled with video and thinks of such creative ideas that I couldn't even dream up. The two of them together are better than any photographer or videographer out there and you would be silly not to use them for your next big event. The photos speak for themselves. Thank you to Brittany Bay Productions for making our special day one to remember. We will definitely be using you for all of our milestones to come! Ps- they travel for weddings, so you can use them no matter where you get married! They traveled to Boston from Dallas for ours!

-The New Mr. & Mrs. Duncan :)

Brittany Bay Productions 8
    Brittany Bay Productions 13
    Brittany Bay Productions 14
    Brittany Bay Productions 15

Lea · Married on 05/04/2018

Seriously the best team ever! Working with Brittany was so much fun! She did our engagements, boudoir and wedding and I couldn’t ask for a better photographer. She made us feel so comfortable. Jeremy was also great on our wedding day! Can’t wait to see the video! We have had so many compliments on the photos. Can’t wait to use them in the future!

Abigail · Married on 02/10/2018

It really doesn't get better than Bay Productions. Brittany was amazing! I booked her because she shot my brother's wedding so I knew she was to be trusted. The quality is unbeatable. Brittany was so fun and got great pictures of everyone (even the kids). She is also very creative! The entire album was received in a very timely manner and every picture is just gorgeous. I can't stop looking at them! I really haven't seen any wedding pictures in the DFW area that compare to the quality of Brittany's.

Brittany Bay Productions 16
    Brittany Bay Productions 21
    Brittany Bay Productions 22
    Brittany Bay Productions 23

Lauren · Married on 11/03/2017

How do I even begin to describe how wonderful and talented Brittany is. Her photos are beyond brilliant - she's creative, artistic and has a true eye for what looks good, which is so hard to come by. She's magic. Her personality lights up a room and you can't help but feel comfortable and have fun. Doing our engagement shoot, was something that my husband was definitely not looking forward to - but within minutes of meeting her, Brittany had us both completely at ease and was able to take some of the most amazing pictures. And don't even get me started on her editing abilities. She's a goddess, there's no other way around it. We will get our wedding photos back in a few weeks and I can NOT wait to see how they turned out. The teaser photos that I've been able to see are beyond breathtaking.

Hailey · Married on 06/24/2017

Oh. My. God. First off, stop looking for a videographer/photographer because you found them RIGHT HERE. Seriously, go no further. Stop.

I don't have the words to describe how FREAKING INCREDIBLE these two are. Jeremy shot my little sister's wedding last year and it was unbelievable. We all felt like we were watching a film made for the big screen. Just unreal. SOOOO well done! So when my time came to get married I knew exactly who I'd be using for video as well as for my photos. You guys, I couldn't be happier.

First off, my engagement photos (which she shot in Arizona) came out STUPID GORGEOUS. I was hungover and exhausted (I had just flown in from my Miami bachelorette party the night before) AND I was hiking in a dress during the photoshoot (check my pictures) and SOMEHOW SOMEWAY this girl (Brittany- haha) found a way to make me look pretty. Lol. I don't get it. My husband and I had a blast shooting with her too. She's personable, sweet and very good at making you feel comfortable in front of the camera. I should also mention that we were SO pleased with the way the photos turned out. Brittany had a vision the entire time- we just went along with what she wanted us to do... Clearly she's a true artist.

And then there are my wedding photos, which I couldn't be happier with! She captured so many sweet moments. I felt like she captured the "essence" of my husband and I and our wedding celebration. I haven't received our wedding video yet but judging by the "teaser video" they put out a few days ago it's going to be beautiful.

These two are the real dream team. Their artistry, professionalism, quality of service... They tick all the boxes. I HIGHLY recommend them! Don't be a fool. Use Bay Productions. :)

Brittany Bay Productions 24
    Brittany Bay Productions 30
    Brittany Bay Productions 31
  • I

Ivana · Married on 06/16/2017

Brittany Bay Productions is absolutely amazing! Finding a photographer to trust for our big day has been the most difficult part of our wedding planning process. Once we met Brittany, we immediately knew she was the one for us! Brittany's level of professionalism, reliability, and expertise is second to none. She did an amazing job of listening to exactly what we wanted (I am very picky!) and capturing those shots perfectly. She is also so accommodating, energetic, and makes you feel so comfortable during these important moments. Book her and you won't regret it!!!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Brittany Bay Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Ivana! That is so sweet of you!:)

Rachel · Married on 03/25/2017

Brittany is truly incredible! When looking through her blog at first, I thought there is no way I can afford this lady's photography it's so amazing. But we looked and we could. Her pricing is very reasonable for how incredible she is. I gave her a list of photo must haves and she brought them to life, including star wars and star trek themed pics! She was a gem to work with! We loved that she was able to roll with the flow so well. She's amazing.

Sent on 04/10/2017

Brittany Bay Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Rachel!! I can't wait to show you the rest! You are such a sweet person, I hope you had a blast on your wedding day!

Channing · Married on 12/29/2016

Brittany Bay is so talented and made us feel comfortable taking pictures. I still swoon over my engagement photos and can't wait to see the videography from our wedding!

Jordan · Married on 07/23/2016

What a wonderful experience! Brittany was beyond professional and it was such a joy to work with her. She made what could have been an extremely stressful process actually a lot of fun! Brittany and her husband will be the only photographers I use from here on out!

Debbie · Married on 05/28/2016

Brittany did an amazing job with our son's recent wedding! I highly recommend her for photos and her husband, Jeremy, for videography! Their work is outstanding, they are easy to work with, highly professional and great with communication!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Brittany Bay Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Debbie! We so appreciate your sweet words!:)

Jesca · Married on 04/09/2016

Thank you for the fabulous job shooting our wedding. We love our picture and wedding video. You are awesome to work with!!

Brittany Bay Productions 32
    Brittany Bay Productions 39
    Brittany Bay Productions 40
    Brittany Bay Productions 41

Brittany · Married on 04/02/2016

Brittany and her husband are quiet the duo. Their attention details is what really shows. Brittany was very responsive and flexible. I truly was so ecstatic I was able to find her. Her photos and videos never disappoint. Given the opportunity I would recommend her to anyone! I look forward to having more pictures done by her!

I loved working with Brittany and her team, they made everything a breeze the day of our wedding! They were incredible to work with beforehand and just as responsive after the wedding. Brittany also did our engagement photos as well and understood perfectly the setting I wanted and it all turned out perfectly. Our wedding photos and video are both jaw-dropping. I look forward to hiring Brittany again for our next big life events!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND ON EVERY LEVEL!!!!!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Brittany Bay Productions's reply:

Thank you Sam! They were great because y'all are just a ridiculously adorable couple and made it super easy:) Thanks again sweetheart!

amanda · Married on 10/17/2015

Brittany did our pics for our wedding and she did a awesome job!!! She was super easy to work with and very responsive!!! I will use her again for future things!!!

Kristen · Married on 09/19/2015

Brittany & Jeremy did our wedding video and it's absolutely amazing!! This year we had her take photos for our anniversary. She's amazing and so easy to work with. You will feel like you have been friends your whole life!!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Brittany Bay Productions's reply:

Awww Kristen! Thank you! We are so obsessed with your wedding video! We love you guys!

Leigh Ann · Married on 08/08/2015

So impressed! Found Brittany based on reviews on neighborhood site Nextdoor.com. She responds quickly, shows up on time and takes the most amazing photos! I had no clue what shots I wanted and she was so helpful directing us and getting photos of every part of our evening. Then she perfectly tailored every photo to look amazing. If you want your wedding photos to be creative and flawless, she is the way to go!

Sent on 09/24/2016

Brittany Bay Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Leigh Ann!! That was unbelievably kind of you!