Brittany Barclay Photography Reviews

77 | Denton, TX

77 Reviews for Brittany Barclay Photography

Jennifer · Married on 07/09/2011

I absolutely loved working with Brittany and her team. She was so helpful at the wedding too. It was almost as if she was my photographer as well as my wedding coordinator. I don't know what I would have done without her that day. And the pictures turned out beautifully! They captured all the best moments of our day. I think I look at them on a daily basis! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/11/2011

Megan · Married on 05/29/2011

Brittany and Chris were great! We absolutely loved how much fun they were and still got all the pictures we wanted. Brittany was always there and always up to do whatever I wanted. She was able to turn some ideas and make them possible. Awesome photographer!! We can't wait to use Brittany in the future!

Sent on 06/16/2011

Nicole · Married on 05/07/2011

I used Brittnay and her assistant and found she did an awesome job. I was married back in March and just now getting to write my review. I still remember how easy she was to get a long with and how she made our engagment shoot a lot of fun with her patients and outgoing personality. She made us feel at ease very quickly. Then at the ceromony she was very professional and got the job done. When we got the pictures back, and may I add we got them back rather quickly. We found out just how great of a job she did really did do. They are beautiful!! I couldn't of asked for a better photographer!

Sent on 10/18/2011

Vanessa · Married on 05/06/2011

All I can say is that I love love love Brittany and Chris! They were amazing!

Sent on 05/08/2011

Ashley · Married on 04/16/2011

Memory Makers was our FAVORITE vendor and helped to make our day and all of those leading up to the wedding absolutely perfect.

We fell in love with Brittany and Chris at our engagements, and even more so at my bridals and of course Wedding Day. They are extremely responsive, organized, flexible, and just so much fun to work with. We cannot imagine having anyone else there during all of these precious moments.

They havent seen the last of us either... there's Christmas pictures, SOMEDAY belly photos, then babies, then kiddo/family photos.

A big thanks again for all of your services!

Sent on 05/04/2011

Corrie · Married on 12/31/2010

Brittany and her team are not only some of the most genuine photographers I have ever met, but they have the ability to capture some of the most amazing moments you don't even know happen! They are very quick on the return with their products! They have many different packages of products to choose from. My wedding pictures could not of been captured by anyone better! They are for sure our life long photographer!

Sent on 01/09/2011

Shawnya · Married on 11/13/2010

Brittany is so energetic and creative! All of our shoots were very professional and fun. She took her time and never rushed us and was very flexible with her scheduling since both my husband and I work full time. I will definitely use her again for family photography. We never had a bad picture.

Sent on 11/23/2010
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 10/23/2010

Brittany is amazing. She did the pictures for my best friends wedding about 4 yrs ago and the pictures were amazing then, she has only gotten better in her skills. I will and have been telling everyone about her. Brittany takes the most amazing pictures and catches moments that you would never even believe. Love her!

Sent on 11/04/2010

Kristin · Married on 09/19/2010

Brittany was Great! She has great packages to pick from and prices too! I recommend her to everyone!! Thank you Brittany!!

Sent on 10/05/2010

Joanne · Married on 09/17/2010

Love love love Brittany and her assistant Chris! Brit went out of her way throughout our engagement process to make me feel at ease and was very flexible when I had to reschedule our sessions. She's very laid back and friendly but professional at the same time and offered great suggestions throughout our whole process. I got our photos today from our wedding and am simply floored by them - I had to stop after a few images and E-mail her immediately to tell her how impressed I was with them! I can't wait for our wedding book and will call MMP for any future photo needs. My favorite vendor!!!!

Sent on 09/22/2010

Amy · Married on 12/19/2009

My husband and I really enjoyed working with Brittany and her assistant on our wedding day. Brittany was so very personable, fun, creative, and the pictures she captured on our special day are so very beautiful! She got a picture of EVERYTHING! :) Brittany was very quick to respond to any emails that we sent her asking her questions both before and after the wedding. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a an amazing photographer. Thanks Brittany! You captured memories for us that we will treasure for a lifetime!

Sent on 01/04/2010

Jennifer · Married on 10/03/2009

I would recommend Brittany of Memory Makers Photography to anybody! She did such an amazing job at my wedding. She is experienced, efficient, professional and affordable. She truly loves what she does and takes an interest in you as a client and as a person and it shows in the quality of her work.

Sent on 10/17/2009

Heather · Married on 07/18/2009

Memory Makers was AMAZING to work with! I had searched and searched for the right photographer, with the right package, including everything I wanted, as pictures were my big priority for my wedding. As soon as we met with Memory Makers, I knew this was the perfect photographer, and we booked them right then and there! Their casual, but professional work attitude makes them so easy to work with! I always felt that I was getting quality attention to my projects and had a GREAT time having my pictures taken! I received all my pictures from the engagement, bridal, and wedding sessions within days of the pictures being taken. I got to know my photographer on a personal level, which made the experience even better. I would HIGHLY recommend this vendor to anyone! Exceptional service at an exceptional price! You'll never forget your wedding day or special event by reliving it through these amazing quality portraits!

Sent on 08/29/2009

Chani · Married on 03/14/2009

Brittany was better than amazing. I'm not the most comfortable in front of the camera, and she made the whole experience fun and enjoyable! My (now husband) and I got lost in the moment while she photographed us. She was professional, creative, and laid back- which, in turn, created some beautiful photographs! I had about 20 pictures printed from our engagement pictures alone! They are all framed and look amazing. She also produced a beautiful personalized photo-guestbook for our wedding. I would HIGHLY recommend Brittany's services to anyone who is interested in quality pictures and a fun experience.

Sent on 03/26/2009

Erin · Married on 11/22/2008

She did the most amazing job! She was very organized and professional the entire time. She let our wedding be ours and captured the most romantic moments.

Sent on 05/02/2009

Ashley · Married on 09/27/2008

Awesome photography!!! We had so many great pics to choose from, which was good!

Sent on 11/29/2008

Keralene · Married on 05/24/2008

Memory Makers did an amazing job!! The practically handled everything at my wedding not to mention took GREAT pictures! She was very easy to contact when I needed anything and always responded immediately! I would definitely recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 08/08/2008

Kelsie · Married on 04/19/2008

Loved every single picture!!! Had engagement, bridals, and wedding ceremony done. Brittany captured every single memory on my wedding day and we'll be sure to never forget it!!

Sent on 04/28/2008

Jessica · Married on 03/14/2008

Brittany did an awesome job with our engagement pictures, my bridals, and our wedding! She went above and beyond at my wedding when my "wedding planner" bailed on us. She took charge and made things happen. We were very pleased with all of her services and I would definately recommend her to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 04/11/2008

Kelle · Married on 09/15/2007

Brittany is wonderful! She sets a time schedule and boy does she stick to it! The pictures were wonderful and she was there taking pictures from the moment I arrived at the church until the moment we left the reception hall. Everyone was so impressed with her photos. I highly recommend her for anyone getting married.

Sent on 12/05/2007

Sophia · Married on 09/02/2007

I highly recommend Memory Makers Photography. My photographer was absolutely amazing! Not only did she take fabulous pictures but she was so much fun to be around. When you are getting married and totally stressed out the last thing you need is an obnoxious photographer getting on your nerves. Instead my photographer gave me valuable advice and helped out where ever she could. I cannot say enough good things about her. If you haven't booked your photographer yet, she is definitely worth giving a call.

Sent on 04/15/2008

Kallyn · Married on 06/23/2007

Memory Makers Photography was great! My pictures were beautiful and prices were very reasonable. They were very flexible and friendly. I recommend them to everyone who is looking for a photographer.

Sent on 04/12/2008

casey · Married on 05/19/2007

Brittany was amazing. I didn't even notice she was there, and wow the price was amazing

Sent on 10/31/2007

Terra · Married on 01/06/2007

Brittany was great she made sure my husband and I were comfortable at all times, she was more than a photographer, she at times even had to play MC at our wedding to keep everyone on track. She became a good friend during the whole process from engagement pictures-to the wedding day. She would call me frequently to make sure everything was going well and to see if I needed any help as well as offering useful advice in planning the wedding. Brittany was always there when I needed her, she was stress free (and in that enviroment it is rare) and most importantly she gave me wonderful pictures that I stare at every day and wish I could relive that moment! Brittany is a definite MUST HAVE!!!

Sent on 04/14/2008
  • W

Tiffany · Married on 09/23/2006

Brittany was great - she was so wonderful to work with and my pictures are fabulous.

Sent on 04/09/2008