Brittany Barclay Photography Reviews

77 | Denton, TX

77 Reviews for Brittany Barclay Photography

Catherine D'Annibale · Getting married on 05/30/2020

Loved our engagement shoot and can't wait for wedding!

Brittany is awesome! Both my fiance and I were a little uncomfortable with the idea of getting formal photos taken and Brittany made us feel relaxed and it turned out to be a lot of fun! We loved our photos and can't wait to have her as part of our special day!

Sent on 12/20/2019

Brittany Barclay Photography's reply:

Awww thank you!! I had fun with you two. I’m so excited to work with y’all over the next few months!

Annelise D'Annibale · Married on 01/02/2020

Brittany is the best!

Professional, great personality, quality work! She is the best and works with you to capture the moments that you want. Hire her!

Sent on 01/15/2020

Brittany Barclay Photography's reply:

Thank you!! I will be sitting over here looking at all your gorgeous images and wishing I was in Hawaii with you. Can't wait to see you in May.

Levi Haddix · Married on 10/12/2019

Best photographer money can buy!

Brittany has pretty much become the record keeper of my family's greatest moments. If you are in the market for a photographer, grab a session with Brittany! She makes taking your photograph fun and enjoyable. Not to mention she makes you look GOOD! 10/10 for this wonderful lady!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Brittany Barclay Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words!! Love your family so much. Especially your little man. Your wedding was fantastic! Can’t wait to see y’all again in a couple of weeks!!

Caitlin Boney · Married on 09/11/2019

Best Wedding Photographer!

Brittany is not only an amazing photographer, but such a down to earth, sweet lady. It is very clear that she has a passion for what she does. She is much more than a photographer, and as a bride, she really helped calm my nerves! I would recommend Brittany a million times if I could!

Sent on 01/12/2020

Brittany Barclay Photography's reply:

Thank you sweet Caitlin! Working with you and your amazing family was a blessing. I hope you and Kurkland have an amazing marriage! 💖

Sarah · Married on 06/23/2019

Brittany has been great so far. She is quick to reply. Has good insight. Has good leads for other vendors. I can’t wait for my wedding date. I’m glad I’ve chooser her.

Sent on 01/11/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/23/2019

Words can’t express how thankful I am I found Brittany. My number one must have for my wedding is a great photographer. I have found it in her. We are still in the planning process of our wedding but I’m beyond thrilled I picked Brittany. She is easy to talk to, more than patient, helpful, and passionate and that’s what I need. I can’t wait for my big day and see the magic in my forever photos that I have seen in all her other work.

Sent on 01/25/2018
  • Mallory

Mallory Fullingim · Married on 02/16/2019

Absolutely Incredible!

Where do I even start with Brittany.... she is absolutely phenomenal! We knew she was going to be incredible when my fiance and I wanted to have our engagement pictures taken at the Dallas Arboretum in the summer. On the day of, it was 107 degrees. We were all sweating our butts off but Brittany made the session so much fun! We got our pictures back and were so amazed. You can't see a single drop of sweat on either one of us. They were perfect. My bridal session was equally as fun as Brittany made me feel so comfortable in front of the camera when I normally don't. She captured some of the most incredible pictures at the Lodge in Denton. Now for the wedding day.... if you want someone who will be by your side all day doing whatever you need - you should hire Brittany! She's not only your photographer but will also be your friend and right hand woman. We just got our wedding pictures back and I was almost in tears I was so happy. She did the most wonderful job capturing my husband's and I's expressions throughout the night. My husband doesn't show a lot of emotion but you wouldn't know it from her pictures - she caught him in moments where he looks the happiest I've ever see him. Our wedding day was freezing cold and we wanted pictures outside. She was efficient at getting all of the pictures I wanted but also fast so that my wedding party and family didn't freeze! She is so organized and comes with a checklist so that she doesn't miss any pictures that are important to you. Brittany was by my side the entire day helping me out and capturing every important moment! I have only met Brittany three times but I truly feel like we are friends... that's just how she is. She was always a call or a text away for any advice you needed on wedding planning. If you want to hire the best photographer on your special day - hire Brittany!!!

Sent on 02/26/2019

Brittany Barclay Photography's reply:

Gosh! So sweet!! Thank you for your kind words. I’m so blessed to have been there for you and Ben. LOVED your wedding so much! You were stunning!!
  • Emily

Emily Falk · Married on 01/08/2019

I cannot recommend Brittany enough!

I cannot say enough great things about Brittany! I absolutely loved using Brittany for our wedding photography back in August. She’s very personable, organized, and always responded quickly to any questions.
    My husband and I chose one of her packages that included bridal portraits, wedding day, and a photo album. We took my bridal portraits in the Dallas Arboretum when it was 100+ degrees outside. She was able to work quickly and efficiently while also making sure we had a great time in the heat. She knew all the best spots to take the pictures. While we were taking the pictures, she noticed the back of my dress could be taken in a little more. I’m so grateful so has a great eye for detail and told me about this!
    The wedding day itself was a dream! Brittany arrived ahead of time and was there to help with whatever we needed. Everything turned out beautifully, and she really captured the style of the day and the people involved. She knew the best poses that were flattering for everyone. She even convinced my husband and I to get in an adorable little boat on the pond at our venue- after testing it herself of course. I'm so glad I did because these are some of my favorites from the day. She got the pictures back to us so quickly! We were still on our honeymoon when she sent us the digital file. It was dreamy to lay on the beach and look at the pictures for the first time with my husband! We ended up with over 1,000 photos in an online gallery and a USB drive. She helped to design our album and had it delivered very quickly after we finalized the layout. Brittany goes the extra mile for her brides!

Sent on 02/05/2020

Brittany Barclay Photography's reply:

Awe thank you! What a sweet review. I loved working with you two so much and your dream venue. It was a perfect day and I’m so glad you got in the boat too!! Loved those images.
  • Carrie

Carrie Steingruber · Married on 11/19/2018

Above & Beyond

We love our photos! Brittany was fun to work with and always quick to respond. She went above and beyond the job description on our wedding day to make sure that the event went smoothly and that we were having a great experience. Very affordable too!

Sent on 01/15/2019

Brittany Barclay Photography's reply:

Thank you! I enjoyed capturing your love story. Your wedding was beautiful and your smiles never left your face.

Toni Wrenn · Married on 11/09/2018

Brittany is the best!

I cannot say enough aboit Brittany. First off her pictures are amazing. She has such a talent for capturing your personality in photos and the composition and poses are perfection.

Now to my experience working with Brittany. She is way more than a photographer. Shes hilarious and was always nearby when i needed help (veil, dress, extra pair of hands, etc). If you’re looking for a wedding photog - Britt is the best choice!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Brittany Barclay Photography's reply:

I just love you & Mike! You were so gorgeous and your personality is infectious! I loved working with you every step of the way! You have become a friend through all this and I’m so grateful for you! xoxo- Brittany

Renee · Married on 04/14/2018

Brittany is beyond amazing!! First of all, the engagement pictures were incredible! Her personality is fun and witty, she makes you feel comfortable (which can be hard to do when strangers are staring at you in public places), and her turn around time is lightning fast! Secondly, for the wedding, she was my savior. I hired a DJ company that could have ended up ruining a big part of my reception, and when I called and insisted that I have the DJ Brittany recommended he signed up on the spot when I used her name. Turns out, if you have a great photographer that is likable, vendors want to book your event to work with them, who knew? And third, my Photo Booth CANCELLED the day before my wedding! Talk about a last minute let down. I texted Brittany to see if she knew anyone and within 2 minutes I got 2 contact numbers, one of which I booked immediately. The new Photo Booth was much better and the people were amazing, so it worked out much better than I originally planned. For the SAME COST. As for the actual wedding day, I couldn't begin to brag about how exceptional she is, but she was amazing. Her and her assistant had the wedding party laughing, took all the photos I could've asked for, and made sure the vendors were following the timeline I had filled out for her. I had nothing to worry about, even my mother-in-law didn't have to crack the whip! Brittany is more than you could hope for and hiring anyone else would be a huge mistake!

Sent on 04/27/2018

Brittany Barclay Photography's reply:

You are the sweetest! Thank you so much for your kind words. I'm so glad I was able to help you so much. You are a gem and I'm blessed to have you as a client and friend.

Lisa · Married on 11/18/2017

I absolutely loved using Brittany for my wedding photography back in November! When I first met her, our conversation felt so natural and we ended up talking in a coffee shop for over 3 1/2 hours. She is very personable, down-to-earth, and Type-A organized (in the best way possible).
    I went with one of her packages that included bridal portraits, wedding day coverage, and a basic photo album. Everything turned out so beautifully, and she really captured the emotion and style of the event and the people involved. Her and her assistant, Chevy, were an absolute joy to work with on the day of the wedding. With our dog as the ring bearer and my brother having autism (and is not great at smiling for the camera), I was a little concerned with how the overall pictures would turn out. Brittany and Chevy were exceptionally patient and comforting, I could not have imagined going with any other photographers. They kept me laughing and relaxed throughout the whole process! We ended up with over 1,000 photos in an online gallery and a USB drive, so I was very happy to have so much great footage! Brittany was timely in all of her email responses and text messages, and she was able to design our album and have it delivered within a week’s time from us finalizing the layout. Brittany definitely goes the extra mile for her brides, even if that means lifting them out of the backseat of a car so their dress doesn’t rip, or guarding the door so the groom doesn’t see the bride before walking down the aisle. She is a very trustworthy vendor, and signing with her is definitely worth the investment. These are photos that we will truly cherish forever!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Brittany Barclay Photography's reply:

Thank you!! I just adore you and your sweet family. I had a wonderful time and your wedding was amazing. So much fun!!!

Ally · Married on 11/11/2017

Brittany was the first vendor (now one of my best friends!) Jason and I hired, besides our venue. From the second we started talking at the Aubrey Milestone Mansion Bridal Show in March of 2016 to now, she's been the most incredible person to be around. She completely understood our vision for our wedding. She did an incredible job on our engagement photos last November, my bridals in October, and if possible, an even more incredible job on our wedding photos last month. I could ALWAYS count on Brittany for anything and everything. She's the reason why I acquired so many other fabulous and amazing vendors (now FRIENDS!) My mom passed away suddenly in January of this year, and to say, Brittany stepped up to the plate is an understatement. She's truly my angel on earth right now (and perhaps forever)! She was at every meeting, was available any time for a pep talk, helped out with details and complications, and really put me at ease. She was my shoulder to cry on when my husband was busy (he's in the Air Force and just completed an internship and several other things over the last 20 months), a best friend to laugh with, a disciplinarian when I needed to be put in my place, and just over all, an amazing person. If you need someone who is sassy, funny, lovable, organized, creative, and magical, Brittany is your girl!! She made me feel at ease instantly with her gregarious personality. I feel like I've known her my whole life. You're stuck with me now! :) Thank you, thank you, thank you for everything!!! Love you so much! :) Mom loved you, I love you, and all my family and friends love you! P.S. I know wedding pictures are mostly what you do, but when there's little baby Shore feet in the far future, guess who's taking those photos? ;) Love you!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Stefanie · Married on 10/28/2017

I love this woman!! I met Brittany at the Denton Bridal Show last year, as well as 8 other photographers. At the end of the day, I knew exactly who I wanted to work with without a doubt! She always helped me come up with ideas on location for photos, time of day for the best shot, etc. She was even flexible when I wanted to change a location last minute when the weather deciding not to play nice. She was also wonderful with my son who is 4. Usually, he would shy away from people he did not know. Brittany did her research on him prior to meeting him the first time. She knew what to say to him to get his interest and immediately they became best friends! I was shocked and so pleased with how well she worked with him. Brittany has a great work ethic, takes AMAZING shots and knows how to make you look like your most beautiful self with posing. I would highly recommend her for your photography needs! She will not disappoint! Thank you Brittany for my amazing photos and goofy phone/text conversations! Love you!!!!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Brittany Barclay Photography's reply:

Way to make me tear up again! I just love your little family and would totally keep Brayden if you'd let me. I'm am so honored you chose me to capture your day. It was such a beautiful and amazing day! I love you more!

April · Married on 09/16/2017

Brittany was amazing. She did my bridals as well as our wedding and we could not have been more impressed. We received so many compliments, not only on her photos, but on her as well. She did such a great job of capturing our special day and keep everyone on track (not easy!). I would recommend her 300% to any nearly newlywed.

Laura · Married on 08/05/2017

Made us feel comfortable and created great memories through photos for us! Went above and beyond and was very responsive, and best of all you get your photos on a USB so you can print and reprint (I mean who would want to have to pay every time they printed something, the photos should be yours)! She works with fun photographers - one for you and another for your spouse's party while getting ready. Has lots of different kinds of wedding photo packages too!

Laura · Married on 07/01/2017

Brittany is the absolute best! Very affordable! Super responsive! The first time we met with her I said ‘this is my person!’ She was super personable. And so calming to have around on the big day! That meant the most. Then she was so speedy fast getting the products back to me! I’d hire her a million times again!!

Brittany · Married on 07/01/2017

Brittany is one incredible and relented photographer!! She is so helpful and very good at what she does. I highly recommend her :)

Sent on 10/30/2017

Brittany Barclay Photography's reply:

Thank you! I loved working with you and Chris! So excited for you.

Jennifer · Married on 06/03/2017

I can not even begin to put in words how Great Britany was. I met her at a bridal show and fell in love with the way she uses light in her pictures. She did ALL our pictures from Engagement session to Bridals and the the actual Wedding itself. I have a loud fun family and she did an amazing job making sure that I got all the pics I wanted. She was so professional and super helpful! She really made an impression becuse my extended family still talks about how great she was when they look at the pics. Britney was super flexible as when I was taking bridals and the temp was suppose to be in the high 90’s that day she rescheduled for another day a week later where temps were only in the mid 80’s. We so appreciated her flexibiltu. She was also really great with me as I went into emergency surgery only 6 days prior to the wedding. She helped me make sure I got everything I wanted and that I was ok! She was not only a great photographer but has become a friend. My husband as well talks her praises as he is not comfortable in front of the camera and he likes how Britany could calm him and get him comfortable. She is AMAZING!!!

Sent on 01/01/2018

Brittany Barclay Photography's reply:

Awwwww! Thanks Jennifer! I loved your wedding so much! You looked gorgeous and I love your photos!! Thanks for the kind words!

Daniel · Married on 05/28/2017

Brittany is wonderful! She is so kind and full of joy that it is impossible to not feel comfortable and at ease with her. She is so much fun to work with and has a great eye! Plus she's super organized and a great, thorough communicator. I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Brittany Barclay Photography's reply:

Thank you! I adore you two so very much! I loved your wedding and working with you two!

Brittany · Married on 04/14/2017

Brittany is my aunt, so to say I had a choice in her taking our wedding photos, well, no. But Brittany has taken my photos for pretty much every event in my life and I wouldn't have chosen anyone else to take them. The quality in her work makes her stand out from any other photographer I have ever seen. She takes the time to get to know each client and becomes friends with them, and that way when taking pictures, it is natural. I am personally so thankful to have Brittany in my life, not only as my aunt, but because she has a heart of gold, and will do anything for anyone. Like I said she goes above and beyond in her work, and it is honestly the best quality work I have ever seen.
    Steffanie Kantosky was the second shooter at our wedding and she did a phenomenal job. Brittany and Steffanie are a great pair. They know exactly what needs to be done, and get their work done. They work together to accomplish what needs to be done in a timely manner, so you can return to your guests.
    I highly recommend Brittany Barclay Photography and Steffanie Kantosky. I love them both, and their work is off the charts.

Sent on 04/27/2017

I love you!

Sarah · Married on 03/16/2017

I could not have imagined myself working with any other photographer! I met her at an open house at my venue, and instantly fell in love with her and her work!

We used her for our engagements and our wedding. Her assistant Steffanie is also amazing! They were both so much fun at the wedding, made me and everyone else feel at ease, and really paid attention to our vision. She is so fun, has her check lists to make sure you get everything you want, and I cannot say enough good things about her! My husband and I absolutely ADORE her. You are missing out if you don't book her!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Brittany Barclay Photography's reply:

You are so sweet!! Thank you so very much!

Rebecca · Married on 12/31/2016

I don't even know where to begin. I found Brittany after posting on a bridal Facebook page that I was in need of a photographer. I met with her that next week, and instantly fell in love (seriously). She is real, honest, talented, hilarious, and so personable. I felt like I was in good hands working with her. After seeing her photography work, I knew she would be perfect...and she was!! Her photography is AMAZING. I find myself staring at our engagement and wedding photos constantly. She will make you so comfortable in front of a camera too! She is fun and lightens the mood so if you're nervous with photos (like me) you won't be after working with her! Brittany did an amazing job as a photographer, but also as a vendor in general. She went out of her way to help me with finding other vendors in my area (hair, makeup, DJ, etc.), and every time I had a question, she was so quick to respond. She worked fantastic with all vendors, and went out of her way to keep my wedding night running smoothly! I highly recommend Brittany! If you are looking for a photographer who truly cares and will not just treat you like another paycheck, Brittany is the way to go.

Sent on 02/04/2017

Brittany Barclay Photography's reply:

Becca, you were such a perfect bride and I loved working with you and Pierson. I had such a fantastic time dining in the new year with your bright smile. You are such an amazing person I am blessed to know!

Alexandra · Married on 11/04/2016

Brittany is so wonderful I don't even know where to begin! She and her assistant went above and beyond in every way to make sure that our wedding day went smoothly. From the very first time I reached out to Brittany she was incredibly professional, helpful, and friendly. We met up with her shortly after reaching out, and again couldn't help but be blown away by how professional and organized she was! She came to our meeting ready to show us samples of her work and discuss pricing options, and had even researched what time the sun would be setting the day of our wedding so we could discuss timelines. Brittany took my bridal portraits and even did a boudoir session with me, and of course showed up to the sessions prepared and ready to save the day. The venue removed the mattress that had been in the bridal suite (we were going to use that for the boudoir photos), so Brittany brought an air mattress that we could use in lieu of a real bed, and it worked perfectly! I thought taking boudoirs might be a little awkward, but she made me feel so comfortable in front of the camera and both sessions turned out amazing. I ended up very ill the night of the wedding and spent most of the reception in the bridal suite bathroom with my husband. Despite the craziness, Brittany and her assistant kept the party running smoothly and everyone seemed to still have a great time. We heard nothing but enthusiastically positive feedback about Brittany from our guests. Between she and her assistant I didn't have to worry about a thing. After the wedding we took the getaway car straight to the hospital, and Brittany actually drove my car from the venue to the hospital to make sure I'd have it the next morning. Talk about going above and beyond!! On top of how wonderful she is as a person, her pictures are just as amazing! I can't stop looking at our wedding day photos- simply stunning. We could not be happier with Brittany and her team, and can't recommend her highly enough!!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Brittany Barclay Photography's reply:

I adore you and Andrew! Thank you for the kind words. You are truly an amazing person and I'm so glad I could help with your day!

Danielle · Married on 10/08/2016

If you are looking for a photographer that's becomes like family then Brittany is for you. The photos Brittany took were amazing. Brittany was great with all the little ones and made sure she was able to capture all of the special moments.

Sent on 12/17/2016

Brittany Barclay Photography's reply:

You are stuck with me!! Love you and your family to pieces!!!!