Britpops Reviews

49 | Perugia, IT

49 Reviews for Britpops

Mark S. · Married on 07/05/2019

The perfect band for our special day/night

Leo and the band were flawless from when we first met to discuss the venue, all the way through to the wedding day itself. The acoustic set for the ceremony and drinks reception was just what we wanted, really relaxed and chilled, and all of our guests loved the main party, as did we. Everyone was up dancing the whole night as the band created such a great atmosphere.

Mark and Kerry, London.

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Eddie

Eddie K. · Married on 06/29/2019

American Wedding in Tuscany

My wife and I live in Texas and planned a wedding in the remote area of Tuscany. We found BritPops via internet searches and were blown away with what we got. We described the casual nature of what we were looking for and Leo took the reins and told us exactly what we should do while at the same time giving us the option to make it our day. Leo and Gabrielle were friendly, responsive, and caring throughout the whole process. With little guidance, they kept the party going all night long

We did an acoustic set for cocktail hour and a dj for the dinner and party. The team can morph into any type of music set up you’d like and they’re pricing is really reasonable.

10 out of 10 and i will be sure to recommend to anyone who is planning a wedding in Italy.

Sent on 06/30/2019

Veronica · Married on 06/22/2019

Una band eccezionale! Disponibili e molto collaborativi. È stato un vero piacere conoscervi.

Sent on 09/23/2018
  • Marghe

Marghe V. · Married on 06/22/2019

The best Band

Top class wedding Band, beautiful people! These guys are extremely professional and flexible. Their energy was contagious and their music was the soul of the Wedding.
    We couldn’t have made a best choice! Thank you guys for being there!!!

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Yasin

Yasin O. · Married on 06/22/2019

Best Wedding Band!

BritPops were the best band we could have possibly imagined for our wedding. They are real party starters and amazing to work with. They didn't just to a fantastic job in playing but also making sure that us as the bride and groom were ok. We had a tricky situation with the rain but BritPops managed the situation in an amazing way. I would highly recommend this band to everyone! They will be there for you and make sure that everyone has the best time of their lives!

A big thanks to BritPops, you will always be remembered by us. Keep on rocking!

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Stefano

Stefano P. · Married on 06/08/2019

Best music ever

Outstanding group which received compliments from all the guests that attended our wedding. The singer has a stunning voice which makes you wonder why he is not famous yet and can replicate your favorite songs effortlessly.

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Jelena

Jelena · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing band of very talented guys!

Leo and his band have been professional from start to finish and we thank them for the time and attention to every request in the negotiation process.
    They have been extremely attentive and one of the easiest providers to deal with in the whole wedding organisation process.
    We highly recommend them to anyone who considers to have a music band at their wedding party.

Sent on 02/15/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 05/26/2019

The Total Band!!!

The Total Band!!! What would you feel when the wedding band tells you a few days before your wedding that he’s going to burn the party? Excitement built up and was counting every single day and hour to meet them and hear them play. From the day I chose them to hiring them, everything that I’ve asked of them was positively accepted. There’s nothing I asked that they said no to. Who wouldn’t be so happy with that. They gave me a playlist that’s absolutely fantastic and went well with the ones I’ve asked them as a must. The test, I just left it to them to play whatever they liked. The outcome? Everyone loved their music, Leo’s vocals were awesome, the drummer was great, the bass player was fantastic! My guests were all praises of them. The party and after party was really something! I’ve never danced the way I did. The band brought the house down. From dinner to after party, the music was beautiful, perfect and amazing. Thank you so much Leo and the rest of your band, sorry I may have forgotten the names but I’ll forever remember how beautifully you played for my wedding. I hope to see you again some day in a friend’s wedding or party. You guys rock!!! My wedding turned out very memorable, very happy and so much fun because of the wonderful, wonderful work you’ve put into it. Much love to all of you.

To all those looking for a wedding band, BritPop is one that I would recommend tops! You don’t even have to think about anything. Just let them play. It’s as if they know what you like. They’re so professional in everything. I can never say enough about them. If ever I’ll have a party again that needed a band, I’d look nowhere else.

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Slavik

Slavik C. · Married on 05/17/2019

Love their sound

Tbe sound of this band is captivating, you can feel their love for music the moment they start the show, had them 2 weekends in the row already!

Sent on 05/17/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen S. · Married on 05/11/2019

Incredible band!

I can only echo what the other reviewers have said - the BritPops were responsive, pro-active, flexible, and extremely pleasant to work with from the very beginning. They couldn't have been easier to work with actually. Then the day of the wedding they kept our crowd dancing and entertained the entire time. And they slayed our requested songs! Dozens of our guests have commented on how great the band was - highly recommended for a fun wedding!

Sent on 05/26/2019
  • F

Faraz E. · Married on 04/07/2019

Great band all around!

These guys are truly amazing musicians. Their performance and everything else really enhanced the whole wedding.

Sent on 06/01/2019

Huma E. · Married on 04/06/2019

Simply the best!!!

I cannot say enough about Britpops! From start to finish they were simply the best. They were our easiest vendor to work with by far, and exceeded me and my husbands expectations. Britpops performing is not just a band playing music... it is an experience! I’m so
    glad I have the raw footage from my wedding because we plan on listening to them again and again! Thanks guys for everything!

Sent on 04/08/2019
  • Giulia

Giulia B. · Married on 01/04/2019

An Amazing Band!

Professional, funny, positive and helpful.
    The best performance to gift to your guests and the perfect choice for your special wedding.

Sent on 05/08/2019

Peter · Married on 09/22/2018

My wife and I got married in Bracciano in September 2018. Leonardo and his band were, without doubt, the best wedding band I have ever heard. Lovely guys, phenomenally positive, great rapport with the guests, can’t recommend them enough.

Natasha · Married on 09/22/2018

This band are amazing! They were super professional, and their repertoire of songs was fantastic. They got all the guests on the dance floor, singing hits in a way in which the songwriters themselves would have been happy!

• F

Flavia · Married on 09/13/2018

The best band I could ever have for my wedding day! Thank you guys for being more than awesome!!! People in case you need a band contract them because they are the best! I LOVED!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️

Simona · Married on 09/13/2018

Amazing band to work with. Very nice guys, excellent voice and interaction with the guests. They have also a very large repertoire where you can pick up the songs you want .

Leandro · Married on 09/13/2018

I’m from Brazil and I was invited to a wedding in Firenze. This band make the party perfect !

Jayson · Married on 09/08/2018

Britpop Nite band is very good and professional! The wedding guests enjoyed their performance! They are very easy to talk to and their rate is very reasonable! I am glad that I picked this amazing wedding band for the wedding in Tuscany. They are the best! Grazie Mille!

Kate · Married on 08/25/2018

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Britpop. From the very beginning they were so accommodating to our every request and their performance on the night was just perfect, they had all of our guests on the dance floor all night long. The range of services provided was also really flexible which for us allowed us to have some relaxed acoustic music during dinner before the party. Leonardo was also very helpful with song ideas and accommodated our every request, including learning an Australian song from scratch and adapting our first dance song to meet our requests. Overall a great experience and we would definitely recommend.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Valentina M. · Married on 08/25/2018

Amazing experience at one of our best weddings this season

Talented guys, responsive and flexible to meet the clients needs

Sent on 12/05/2018

Colin · Married on 05/19/2018

Booked this band for a wedding in Tuscany and would highly recommend them to anyone, they are a fantastic group, played every song we request perfectly and have a great rapport with the audience.
    If you are looking for a band that will deliver what you want and more! these are the guys!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Rosanna · Married on 04/28/2018

Awsome band!

Awesome band! We have used them on some of our 2019 events and they kept people dancing and the party going till the end.. they are also probably one of the fastest vendors to respond to emails. We recommend this band for any occasion!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Mary R. · Married on 03/15/2018

Great guys. Always ready to help and make you happy. We couldn't ask for more!

Sent on 09/12/2018